Why? – Allie and Jake Out of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mesmerized by the scene playing out before me. My wife's unprotected pussy was being filled with cum from a black stranger and all I could manage to do was record it. After a few moments he pulled out and the string of cum hanging from the tip of his dick to my wife's pussy was proof of what had happened.

Before I could recover Trip turned to me and said "Give me the camera."

I said "What?"

Trip repeated his order for me to give him the camera. I wasn't sure what he had in mind so I was reluctant to do so but the look on his face encouraged me to do as he asked.

He immediately turned the camera on me and continued recording. "Get over here white boy and clean my dick off now. I want to make sure that you remember this evening. You've never sucked a black dick have you?"

I had been momentarily struck speechless so I simply stared at him.

"Ever sucked any cock white boy?"

This time I managed to swivel my head indicating a clear "No!"

"Well this will be a new experience for you then. Get down on your knees and get over here."

As I was doing as I had been told I glanced over at Allie and watched her remove Raj's cock where it had been nestled in her ass. I watched as she got down on her back and pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide in invitation. I could see just a drop of cum peeking out between the lips of her pussy. In my mind I wondered how this had gotten so far out of control.

Just as Raj shoved his dick into her sweet pussy I felt a hand behind my head pulling me forward and something rubbed against my lips. Without looking I knew it was the first black cock that I would ever suck waiting for me to do as I had been instructed. I looked up at Trip and saw the camera staring back down at me waiting to record my degradation.

Trip shoved his cock against my lips a little harder signaling his impatience and I found my lips parting and for the first time I felt the head of a cock slid into my mouth. It tasted of what I thought must be cum and something else that I realized must be my wife's pussy juice. I didn't have any experience at this but I found that it was not totally offensive. I went to work as I had seen Allie do sliding my lips up and down the now limp shaft.

"You lucky I done shot my load into your wife white boy otherwise I would fuck your face real good. Now lick all up and down the shaft and get it good and clean."

Just as I finished cleaning his cock I heard my wife let out a loud moan of release as she finally reached a climax. Almost immediately after that I heard Raj groan as he slammed his cock as deeply into my wife as he could and held himself there. With a sense of helplessness I realized that my sweet wife had just received her second load of black seed. I hoped fervently that she was up to date on her pills.

Allie's knees remained pulled up to her giving us all a wide open view of her gaping vagina. Allie had been helping by holding her knees up in this position so as Raj pulled his cock from her grasping pussy dollop of creamy white cum was clearly visible as it oozed from between her pussy lips and slowly oozed down toward her now well used ass hole.

I noticed that Trip had moved close so that the camera would get a picture of my lovely wife, knees pulled up and black cock just coming out of her pussy followed by the dollop of cum.

I was jolted when Trip said "Get over her white boy. Hurry up!"

Thinking that he expected me to clean off Raj's cock I turned toward him without any question in my mind about whether I would do it but Trip had one more surprise in mind for us.

"No. No." he said. "Get over here and clean this cum out of your wife's pussy. You don't want her to get pregnant do you? I'm sure that you would not appreciate having to explain a black baby to your parents and friends so you better do a good job."

He was right and I was very worried about a black baby just as he said so I had plenty of incentive to do as he directed. Without hesitation I knelt between my wife's legs and began to lick at the cum oozing from her pussy. There seemed to be an awfully lot of it. I licked and sucked at her pussy until I had gotten all that I could. I was obsessed with the need to get all that cum out of my wife.

When I finally finished and looked up both men were gone. The camera was resting on the bed still pointed at Allie's pussy. I rose and turned both of the cameras off and took a look around the room expecting to find my wallet stolen. It was still there.

What I did find was a note one of them had written. Written on a piece of hotel stationary were two addresses along with the following. "We really want to thank you for an exceptional night. We have never had such a fine piece of ass as your wife. You now have our addresses and we are each expecting to receive a copy of the edited video. Don't leave anything out."

"Just in case you might consider not sending the video you should know that we each used our cell phones to record you eating the cum from your wife's pussy. We also took one of your business cards so we know where to send our video if you fail to send us a copy. We had a fantastic time using your wife and want the video to remind us of our good luck. Should you ever return to our city and wish to engage in a repeat evening we would be proud and pleased to satisfy your wife yet again and maybe bring some friends."

12