All Comments on 'Why Are Men So Stupid?'

by Myhands316

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmmm

butthurt is one word, not two words, not hyphenated, one word. Yes, I'm butthurt over butthurt...

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/butthurt

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

thats a great story, Entertaining and could be real. Thanks for sharing your gift

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Different

Haven't read anything like this before. Pretty damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not all That

Just as an aside, any time I read a multi-paragraph italicized intro by an author intended to justify the following story, I usually know not to expect too much of that story. That said, I didn’t like this story much. The main character seemed to have only one emotion: anger. Almost every person she came in contact with was a “bitch”, an asshole, an idiot, flat-out stupid, or worthless. And nothing she ever did was wrong in any way. What a narcissistic... . No, I didn’t like this story much.

TriCoastalTriCoastalover 5 years ago
Excellent

It made me smile, and is way above most of the tripe in LW. I write professionally, but overlook the typos when a story is innovative. It was an easy five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Answer to the question?

Yes she WAS a whore. And men are SO stupid because women are such whores.

Done and done.

notredame43notredame43about 5 years ago
surprisingly good

She still was a whore though, And to your statement with the premise that its ok if men do it. NO its not a Man doesnt act that way, A posing male who acts like a little child in an adult body might, some self centered narcissistic prick but not a man. Just like a female will fuck around on her husband, but a lady or woman wont. Nice job 4 out of 5. Least she wasnt a deranged deluded depressed twat or him a gutless scared putz who lets his wife fuck around. keep writing please

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
Semantics

The argument being made is that because what Kris did was legal it was an acceptable way to earn money for college.

Does the reader accept that premise?

Adultery is legal in most. states. Is it acceptable?

If all citizen behavior was ruled by what was strictly legal, society as we know it, would cease to exist. Concepts such as trust, loyalty, compassion, , etc would be irrelevant.

Who we are as an individual is measured not just by our compliance to the law but also our moral and ethical beliefs and conduct.

While Kris justifies her actions because they were legal, I for one wouldn’t want her to be the mother and role model for my children.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I agree with the last statement

It's like asking the difference between a pornstar and a hooker, what's the difference? The only difference is one does it in front of a camera.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Before

As I said before, this is a damn good story. Definitely one of author's best.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Actually your wrong

You need to waken up because women are actually cheating more than men now. the figures only show reported cases the truth is much more different. as therapists have proclaimed it's just they can't report the cases because of confidentiality but with out stating names they actually said it's nearer 60% women to about 54% of men as men tend to own up to it and ask for forgiveness of there wives but women hide it more and try to keep it a secret.

The reason is the women like to do it but want a man to fall back on if their cheating goes wrong and not for the love of there husband.

These kind of women are the worst kind because they are just pure evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Entertaining story that made me smile. I pity the grammar Nazis who are unable to see past the typos. Thank you for the free enjoyment.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Good one, but she walked a very thin line with that I wasn't really a prostitute explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Didn’t read

One star for the obnoxious preamble

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Ah, tomato - tomahto. Good story.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I didnt get beyond your opening diatribe that was pure, grade A feminist horse sh*t. Ive never known a male friend of mine to EVER used the poor excuse for cheating you claim they do. And no, no one I know blames anyone else for cheating on a cheating spouse. Your faux outrage is ridiculous, and quite frankly would therefore make any thing you attempt to pass off as a story certainly worthy of skipping wasting time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awful

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 3 years ago

Why are men so stupid?

Because they invented and developed every bit of tech and system that moaning morons use to bash men without making said morons shut up.

On top of designing and building every luxury and structure said morons use.

On top of digging placing and then cleaning the pipes that take away the shit said morons produce....just a shame those pipes can't remove the shite that comes out of the mouths of said morons.

But don't let reality get in the way of your thinking men are stupid.

I didn't bother to read the story but you get a nice shiney 1 star for the title and rant.

Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it a lot but it seemed to be a bit short also the ending lacked something maybe they could have all gone on vacation to disney world or something ya know.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This pretend author has an unbelievably stupid and biased outlook. Just furthering the the women can do no wrong and men are always at fault ideas that are now prevalent in society. Go ahead and keep on eating your cream pies and have nice life.....what a total piece of crap writing. In the last two decades, women cheating has actually tripled , and male cheating has remained flat or decreased slightly. Biased,courts and anti male laws have seeto that, and that is only the known numbers. The entire premise of this idiotic story is wrong

Myhands316Myhands316over 2 years agoAuthor

To all the annoying mice who comment on my story.... Get the fuck over yourself! IT A STORY, as in fiction, as in made up, as in not real, as in a figment of MY imagination... It is not real, it doesn't expresses my views on life, it doesn't tell the reader how I feel about any subject therein. FICTION...! So, not that we got that figured out, the feminist' and misogynists' that spew their bile on this can PISS OFF...

The Author!

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Factionalized psudeo whore but definitely a Grade A Slut. The old adage of you can’t make a Hoe into a Housewife has its merits, because it’s often true. In reality if a woman who gets off and truly enjoys showing off her body and engaging with multiple partners and various and ranged sex acts except as in this story pain stuff. Someone who has lost count of the amount of partners she has been with and feels no negative connotations to her hedonistic lifestyle cannot just turn around and turn off these ingrained habits like flipping a light switch. Then marry and live 18 years and never going out and getting some strange on the side. It CAN happen, but the odds of that are small and marginal as against what’s more likely to happen which is at some point along the way her true feelings come to the surface then it’s off to Slutdom city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kris was a whore. I suspect that in her deepest self, she knows it: she's given away by the vehemence of her rationalizations. (They did have a clever setup to avoid prosecution.) Whether it was a good choice or her best choice or her only choice, is not for me to judge, but she chose to be a whore. BUT her policy of total honesty with her husband, the fact that he knows all about her past, and the way she involved him in her plot to take down Dick Head, give a lot of force to her claim that she's a faithful wife and a good mother. I respect her, and I believe her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I love tough,sexy and down to earth women. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now, that's a loving wife! The real deal. Sexy and wholesome at the same time. Which is a 5 in this man's book. Also glad to see the author weighing in (5 months ago), so he's still active. Not sure what the copyright issue is that's kept him from posting to this site. Maybe it'll get resolved, or he'll decide to go forward anyway. Or maybe he's gone to one of those other sites already. Though I just checked a couple of them, and don't see him there. Anyway, this was a nicely done story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Vey enjoyable.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Amygdala is a complete fucking idiot folks.

The reality is women can go from being easy to mom/wife just like a man can go from studding to being a good dad/husband. LW can sure attract the morons in the world.

What the aforementioned idiot is doing is confusing a cheater with sex workers. Cheaters rarely change, sex workers can and do. Hopefully Any...most likely a dude anyway, decides to stop trying to impart his dimwitted world view on us in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm in my forties been with a number of women u can count with one hand and i'm proud that i never cheated on any of them. I'm far from perfect and to echo this story i believe a prostitude can be honorable and deserve her share of happiness (personally i wouldn't mind being married to an ex one). I also think in recent years the balance of gender for cheating is not reflected on stat. A minority of men(with good looks and/or power) enjoy the spreading of misery and a majority of women are nowaday entitled(it is called empowering i read) to do what they want(if u think i'm misguided on the meaning i'm not the only one many women took it like this). Needless to say that marriage in our society(i mean US/EU) mean nothing but a glorified responsability(money) If a day comes where men and women are equally considered for custody come for exemple I think pigs would fly. Women guilt shame men for equity but the truth is they want it all but will never concede to men rights they feel only themselves are entitled to have. Sexism is the same problem i agree the "negative" sexism is to be condemned but many women take advantage of the "positive" part of it. I think there is no kid or boy that hasn't been humiliated by a woman and no teen/adult that hasn't been manipulated by one. To go back to the begining i'm a plain guy nor ugly nor handsome and the only time the cheating could have gone is because i was happy in a relashionship and suddenly many women found it interesting to make a pass for reasons i think anyone can guess and i think it is very womanly. Sue me; bash me but if people want to generalise some others can do it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe this can happen in real life. I mean why couldn't a stripper, prostitute, escort, or just a slutty young girl "settle down" to be a mother and wife?

Know several who were sluts and strippers that eventually got married and had kids. Took a while to find a guy out often who did not know their reputation but once it all came out the guys were already in love and felt it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unresolved anger management issues are a major hindrance in life. Hope the author finds a way to get hers under some semblance of control.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

I agree with the comments that say a ex-slut can make a good wife. I have known a lot a women who were very bad. Some of them are now Principals, councilwomen, mayors, and devoted wives and mothers. Just don't ask for names.

alextasyalextasyover 1 year ago

Love. It. Period.

Thank you bunches!

=Alextasy

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Loved it.

Thanks for sharing this with us. You’re absolutely correct, many men are stupid, and apparently a lot of them clog up this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars, loved it! I love this woman too! Damn shame she's already married, I'd love to have a wife like her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damm good story, there are literally millions of wives and girlfriends out there who have had significantly more partners than their husband or boyfriend, it's the way the world works, if the average man walks into a bar and makes it clear he wants sex he may get lucky but I doubt it, if the average woman walks into a bar and makes it clear she wants sex the queue goes round the block, what your wife did before she met you is her life, her business, after she has married you, if she loves you and doesn't cheat, take the win and enjoy your life .

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

I love the story. One small quibble though. Your story shows that not all men are stupid. Notably her husband and her best friend's husband.

5 stars.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 1 year ago

Anything is possible just not very probable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More lies and feministic propaganda, women admit to cheating at about the same amount as men, however they only admit to the times that they were caught, they also admit that they usually only get caught 10% of the time. Women aren't really hurt by infidelity that much at all it is only their pride and egos that are bruised, however men are literally hardwired to react to infidelity worse than an attempt on their life. The biggest animalistic imperative of life is to reproduce and as women never have to wonder if their children are theirs. For women infidelity is NOT a "road block" to successfully achieving one of life's main goals, for males infidelity is the ONLY way they are able to "guarantee" passing on their DNA, and still no matter what situation, promise, or vow, it is still never a 100% certain.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Good story, although…

…you REALLY need to re-read and edit your work, as a favor to both your readers and yourself.

Missing words, homophones (words that sound the same, but with different spellings and meanings) abound. Two in the first paragraph. Your readers will be happier if they don’t have to work so hard.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She wasn't in a relationship in the past and she used her natural assets to help her pay her way through college life while having a blast and not doing anything illegal. If it was a guy doing that, no one would bat an eye so I don't treat her any different in that regard. Having fun, lots of sex, and getting tipped well while you do it? Most people would sign up for that in a heartbeat. Nice to see that she turns out to be a strong, driven, faithful, loving wife. The wives in the LW cesspool could learn well from her, as well as women in general. This story turned out to be one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't know whether it was well written or not as I didn't bother reading it. But your particular man hating vitriol up front already tells us all we need to know about your particular brand of crap...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You should get help while you still can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not bad, most amusing. Though could have done without the pontificating at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Slap stick comedy with deliberately poor grammar, etc.

Very clever writing. Not my kind of a story, but so well done had to give a 5!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyhands316@Myhands316
The most recent update! Hi, and thank you for taking time to read this. Hello, I have received questions from a few readers asking why I haven't posted anything new. I haven't stopped writing, but I have stopped posting on this site due to an unresolved issue. Some idiot flag...