All Comments on 'Why Are Men So Stupid?'

by Myhands316

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Really

You go on in your bio about having a publisher and having to remove stories, blah, blah, blah, but don't know the difference between scared and scarred in the very first sentence of his story? What the fucking hell is a scared desk? Is it a piece of furniture that cowers in the corner of the room hoping you won't come and write on it ??? After wading through your opening diatribe to try and read the first actual paragraph with such an egregious error in he first sentence I felt I needed to stop and simply rate this now. I don't care what others think, the pompous self serving attitude you evoke rubs me he wrong way and this mistake just proves my point.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
As for the story

I believe that the IRS might have some issues with miss high and mighty. And yes, he was a whore. I wonder what she would be willing to do behind or in front of her husband if times became financially tough again. That is when she can tell me what she is or isn't.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
STUPIDITY IS MASCULINE PROSE

for contentment. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wow

What a tale. A bullshit tale. Is my comment copyrighted? Oh well, here it goes anyway.

I don't think I've ever read such bullshit in my whole life. Just the main fact that the whore didn't comsider herself a whore made it totally unreal. And a whore had the police dept. over a barrel? Enough. Good luck with your "copyright" work.

offense

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author: blah, blah, blah, blah......

Also, blah! In all likelihood all kinds of readers are going to post this story as their own. Wait, I don't think so. Not because it is "copyright" but because is it so stupid.

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 10 years ago
WoW

I once read a survey , and they talked to real Whores(street walkers, escorts) and they found that they made some of the most loyal wives and mothers, because they know whats on the other side. Thats not to say that theres not the occasional slip. The problem seems to be the husbands inability to forget the past and to TRUST their wives and girlfriends. So the story seems very realistic to me. Thanks for writing a very good ,believable story, well done......;) Bob

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

Having recently read one of your previous works that I enjoyed immensely, seeing your name attached to a new story, well I figured why not click on it. After reading the preface diatribe I came to realize two thing.

1. There was simply no point in reading this story at all.

2. The contention that a monkey slamming its ass against a typewriter can when the stars align actually manage to put out a good book. I say this by your preface versus a former story.

People are who they are, and very seldom change their true core characteristics. So a cheater is a cheater or a whore is a whore or an asshat is an asshat, when speaking in general terms, will always be true. It wont be true for everyone always, but when we're speaking about societal views on general stereotypes, this will be true when viewed through the prism of the current societies generally accepted moral and amoral standards.

The west in general (majority of the world actually) is a patriarchal society. We have been since Sumeria. Due to various reasons, perceived strength of men versus women, religious risings usually lean towards male domination and so much of many peoples moral and social views are affected by the religious teachings that they take as their aspect in forming their own moral compass... well.. not going to get into a lot of this. Safe to say we're a patriarchal society as it were, and in this general society that hasn't changed its views much in 5000 years (yes aberations in the west are scattered everywhere, I speak only of the general consensus of time just as I speak only of the general consensus of view and stereotypes) it has lead to the general acceptance of these terms.

A guy who scored a lot is a stud, a woman who scores a lot is a whore. Be it actual prostitution, being promiscuous, or simply being more experienced than the man in question by a small or large percentage. This will vary man to man and woman to woman, but once again you made general statements, so I also make this as a general statement not a person by person statement.

There could also be discussed why men cheat, why women cheat, why some are willing to discuss it, work through it, why some won't work through it, why some decide to simply take a gun and kill all involved..... to many variables for general statements to be brought into any argument.

To bend the snakes head back to its tail so to speak before I go completely off topic on whatever tangent that takes my fancy in a discussion that will never please everyone. A cheater will always be a cheater or more generally someone who takes the easy way out always will, as a societal stereotype and norm will always be viewed as generally true statements with caveats. Just the same as all black men are really well hung is viewed in society. It will also be viewed that men will never react well to any form of infidelity and that women who are unfaithful or sleep around a lot no mater any circumstances will be viewed as a whore, jezebel, slut, whatever word you so desire to use.

Writing a piece of fiction, or as this piece is lead to believe heavily edited and redacted non-fiction, as basically nothing more than a rant against something you perceive as an unjust view and turning said unjust view around just to make a point makes you no better than whatever your railing against.

In the end, write what you will, but when you begin with a diatribe like yours, do not expect a reaction to be favorable, or to see your words not affect the view of your previous and post works with the context of your one speech. Hence my monkeys ass comment above.

Good luck in your future endeavors and writings, but I would not expect a warm reception here, or if you are a published author, from your actual readers if you continue down a path of this nature with allowing your ranting to affect your writing.

Have fun, I'm done with my own soap box directed at the author. I'm also done with said author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No, she was not a whore!

She was a slut. If she was not being paid for sex, then she was not a prostitute. Her situation was the same as if a man met a waitress at a diner, tipped her with the payment for the service, then invited her out after work and had sex. The tip at the restaurant was not a prepayment for sex and she was under no obligation to provide it. Very unique story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
missed the mark because

no one cares about anyone in this story - "this happened, that happened" but no one cares because the reader isn't invested, 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
u just added more manure to the pile

and if this is about someones life i pity them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really good read

I laughed, rolled my eyes, and enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Expected more

When I read you preface I thought... this is interesting.

Sadly, it was the only thing of interest.

Your protagonist is a completely unsympathetic and annoying character. Even the modern anti-hero has elements the reader can relate to. Kris was just a pain in the ass from start to finish.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Lots of Fun

You guys would be better off enjoying things instead of looking for something to get upset about!

One interesting comment pointed out that the once a cheater always a cheater is a declaration based on the character of the person. If they always take the easy way out on any problem. they will continue doing that. I agree. But, before labeling someone as a cheat you really have to look at their intimate life. How many good card players have been called cheaters by the lousy card players?

One last observation, at no time was the protagonist a cheat. So this discussion is as meaningless as any name-calling contest.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I laughed my ass off!

Yes, some guys ARE that stupid! Dick was a complete fuckwit, and I had to laugh at his antics! Great job, Author!

But the best part was that Wifey didn't give in to the blackmail! Very rare here, but much more believable, imo.

5 Huge Stars for a REAL LOVING WIFE! (yes, folks, there IS such a thing)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

Hilarious, well done. Agree with Iron Dragon, not giving in to blackmail is more plausible.

Yeah she was a slut before she was married, but once she said her vows she meant them!!! Refreshing!!!

A loving wife. Nice!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bovine excrement...

You said it, sister. I think quite a bit of this "loving wives" category might just as easily be named "hateful men."

dbdukedbdukeover 10 years ago
Great!

Nice story with a different twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Freaking great story!!!!!

A very run read, thank you!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Well done. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good, but add an editor

I gave you five stars for a really good story. But, you made a lot of minor mistakes that an editor would catch. If you take care of that little detail, you could be at the top of the ranks.

AZSAMAZSAMover 10 years ago
Cute story and it can be true BUT...

Yes people can and do change when they become committed and believe in something. Nice touch with Susan. BUT I think maybe I missed something. How did Dick know her husband was a cop that quickly and have the phone available so quickly?

azsam

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Great drive by story!!

Enjoyed the strong women character with a past! Very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Good story, funny as well, 5 stars.

For the record I am male.

katibkatibover 10 years ago
What a beginning...

Please, go back and read your first paragraph. Read it carefully. Do you really expect anyone to continue with your story after laboring through that introduction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kickass story

had me giggling by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did you even fucking proof your own writing?

Here is a SMALL SAMPLING of the mindfuckingly stupid shit I came across:

Their not my problem

good ole dad baled

on my fist night

fair thee well

you're to tell you husband

you made is so I couldn't resist

Honestly, could you not even be bothered to re-readyour own shit?

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
People can change, Will You?

Dealing solely with your introductory paragraph:

People can and do change. That said the majority do not. Adding to this is that having a lasting change is even harder. Just think new years resolutions.

The phrase once a cheater always a cheater is as already mentioned a generalisation but one based on ‘general’ fact. If people have this character flaw then it is difficult to change. A drunken one night stand quickly confessed to is easier to recover from than a continuous affair as ‘habits’ and mental processes have not been formed or altered.

This is phycology and as always one size does not fit all. Some people like your character can be upfront and actively change given the needed stimulus but others will just passively expect change to happen and therefore fail.

The story

Your character was a prostitute morally and IMHO legally. Though probably more a geisha than your average streetwalker. I am glad she learnt to acknowledge her past and realised that others might not be so accommodating. Telling hubby these details may not have been pleasant but as revelled bore fruit later on when trouble showed up.

In the future I would recommend leaving a great deal of the authors dialog to the end. Having it at the beginning coloured the story and while this may have been your intent it may have been better to see if the reader was also drawn to the intended conclusions on their own after which BAM you hit them with your inspiration.

In life you have less than 30 seconds when first meeting somebody to impress them. Here it is probably just the first computer screen page = 2 – 3 paragraphs. Don’t waste it. Your other intros aren’t usually that long and contain ideas like music etc to help set the scene.

I will be reading your future submissions.

Thank You for the time and effort you took to write this.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
gee hard to believe the idiot author has been maried 3 times

OK OK its not that hard to believe

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Truth is stranger than..

A recent study found a high percentage of college aged females is the past decade have/are engaged in "sex for pay" to pay for increasing tutition that can no longer be met by part time jobs. Highest number were ladies in medical school due to long hours, cost and drying up of $$ aid both goverment and school.

Fun tale -thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting take . . .

MH,

You asked for comments, so here goes.

In terms of your point of view, you are so right. Many men, at least the BTB crowd, are by and large hypocrites of biblical proportions. Oddly, and this is an opinion, I believe that they think the way they do because they hold womankind--as a group--to be of a higher moral character than themselves or of men in general, i.e., women need to be on a pedestal and properly adored by a grateful male population. Put another way, these men expect women to be "good." Hence, when woman does in fact become a "loving wife" there can be no forgiveness, or at best grudging forgiveness, because the woman has dented their set in stone belief system.

On the other hand, many other men do not hold such medieval attitudes and see women--as different of course--but equal in terms of their, the women's, worth as human beings and as well in their responsibility to act, well, responsibly. For this latter group of men there is no casting the first stone and they realize that women can be as foolish and irresponsible as they themselves--or not.

As for the story you've written. I loved the theme. It has been broached before, but not often and not often very well; you did a good job.

I will agree with some few of the other commenters that you needed to be a bit more careful of your grammar and mechanics, but what sins you did commit in those respects did not take away from the reading per se.

As for myself, I do not consider prostitution or promiscuity generally crimes of any kind. Clearly indiscriminate sexual behavior is unwise at the least. But, sex as an activity is fun, not to be denied, and wholly natural and acceptable; well, as far as I'm concerned, others may differ.

I hope you keep writing. If you do, I'll keep reading; and, maybe steal a thought or two from your material for my own stories--LOL.

Thanks again,

Matt

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Diatribes

Between the preface and the diatribe against the future BFF cop, I was close to my tolerance limit on irrationality and self-aggrandizement, but I stuck it out to the end. It was otherwise a pretty good read (getting the better of asswipes is a proven tactic!)

Editing, as mentioned by previous comments, was desperately needed. 'Scared desks' had me scratching my head until it got 'scared!'

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Very Entertaining Story****

Thanks for sharing. I read for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No cockolds or fags

Thats worth a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Had you not announced your intent in the preface...

... I might have been able to appreciate the story more. Instead, it comes off as a load of hypocritical horsecrap. Don't get me wrong - I hold men and women to the same standard. You cheat on your wife, you're an asshole slut. You cheat on your husband, you're an asshole slut. You get involved with a cheating asshole slut, you are a cheating asshole slut. It's a completely sound principle, devoid of any double-standard. It's fucking RIGHT, for fuck's sake.

So when you came up with that awesome preface that was totally spot-on about the dumbshits in the BTB crowd, I was expecting a whole lot more out of your story. You completely failed to give it. You gave us to things:

1. An asshole slut who had absolutely no problem with and took a great deal of enjoyment out of fucking married men and breaking up their marriages. Clearly whatever principle she claims to hold is bullshit. She knew all along that there were married men in there, and confessed later to the blackmailer asshole that she would have slept with any of them anyway, even without the money. She had no problem with fucking over other women and their children. A person can't do something like that and be taken as a credible source on the subject of marital fidelity.

In short, your character is a cheating asshole.

2. A fantasy justice system where everyone except your heroine is completely retarded. In the real world, what she did is pure prostitution. That big tip jar? It's not a get out of jail free card.Your character never got a dip from that jar before she started slutting her body out or she wouldn't have needed to in the first place. Get it? That wasn't money she had before - the only people getting a "share" from the tip jar were the prostitutes. Any lawyer worth more than two cents would call that shit what it is - pure bullshit and nailed her for it.

In short, your character is a liar and whore.

So, after all that, do I believe that people can change? Sure, but they can never be trusted, as proven by the story you've written about this lying prostitute here.

Of particularly amusing note: She takes the snotty stance about assholes who think women can't get ahead without spreading their legs...

... yet how did she get ahead from her job at the bar? By spreading her legs. She wouldn't have gotten that money if she hadn't.

You set up a great premise, and completely failed to live up to it. I'm inclined to one-star the story, but the execution was good, and I want to like it solely because it's women taking her vows seriously which is too rare in these hyper-misogynistic stories out here, but it's deeply undercut by here complete lack of integrity. Three stars.

$0.02+

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
use your brain

His usual excuse is that he's a man and needs to sow his oats. But, if the woman does the same thing, "She's just a fucking slut, whore, cunt, bitch

did you ever use your brain ? I think your have never used it. one man can fuck one woman and that's it. did you ever see a gangbang with one man and 10 women ? it is not working. the other way around it does. so if a woman is used to gangbangs you can't use her as a normal wife anymore. one man is just a boring fuck. 1 dick , 1 tongue, 2 balls, 2 hands, 1 brain. she will never be satisfied anymore because she is used to 10 dicks, 10 tongues, 20 balls, 20 hands, and never forget 10 perv brains.

so yes there is a difference and if you think a bit ahead about kids. really cool that you don't let them choose what way they wanna have their sexuality to be. there is always somebody who knows the past and school will be a lot of fun if your mom is/was a whore. so don't tell anybody shit like this. an affair is one thing. 1 on 1. whoring and gangbangs is another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Thank you for writing this. It was a great story that was quite original and very creative. I loved the dialogue, you did great job on that.

Please ignore the ignorant comments and please keep writing, Ôf course with all of the assholes out there, you will have to be as tough as your main characters,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting and entertaining

I enjoyed it. A little too much of a sermon at the start but still well worth reading.

Thanks 5*'s

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
You Need an Editor

I almost didn't get past the first sentence. At least the rest of the story was ok.

"In a bright fluorescently lit I sat still just barely dressed, writing at an old scared desk." How about "room" and "scarred"? I didn't know a desk could be scared.

Was afraid the rest of the writing was going to be like this. Yes there were a few more but still. An editor would help your story telling immensely.

Thanks for trying. It wasn't a total wasted effort. And no I'm not the writing police. But really, the first sentence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

Couldn't get past the first eight or ten paragraphs.

The story sounds o.k but filling in the missing words and typos with my mind

was giving me a headache.

I will try again in the future. Do you have an editor ??

Don't take me too serious I didn't pay for your effort.

AMerryMan

Myhands316Myhands316over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

First; of I want to thank you for reading my little story. I'm sorry if some of you missed the fact that the story started with the author's notes and finished right at the postscript. The one thing I have not been able to do well, is get a tight short story. So I'm using you as my test subjects. I am still endeavoring to get there.

Second; I do apologize for the first paragraph, I had to do some editing on the fly, because it did not transfer with the rest of the file when I posted it. I hoped I got it right, but I do see some of the mistakes many of you have pointed out. Please remember that I do have a real job, and I can get to these stories only occasionally, time allowing. Yes, I do have an editor, who is very picky about my typographical errors, but as I have said before, along with many other authors, when you transfer stories to the site, their conversion program can cause some interesting results within a story. But then again, I feel it's worth the price we pay for it.

Third; I am glad some of you got the humor and sarcasm injected into the story. Yes, this was loosely based on real events, I cut out some of the drama, and put in satire instead. Please remember that I am trying to write new stories, shorter stories, and not the same thing that I have done before.

Fourth; I enjoy the visceral and emotional responses I've gotten to this story. If I made you feel something about the character, good bad or ugly, then I have achieved my goal. Yes Kris is meant to be annoying and bossy, Dick is a dick, and it shows, so on and so forth. As a writer, I want to connect with the reader. Sometimes that connection is good and sometime it is bad. Please remember it's just a story, nothing but a story, and will never be more than a story.

Fifth and finally; To the other authors. Yes, you have my permission to take this premise and have fun with it.

Once again, I want to thank you for reading my work.

Myhands316

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
5*

Good dialogue....as for the glitches, there were far fewer than anticipated based on other readers posts. TBH, no more than in other authors's submissions.

Liked the novel approach. Hope you contribute more of your talent. I will be looking for more from you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
MYHANDS

if you have the fucking idiot Matt Moreau liking it... you are in SERIOUS trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oops!

Gave 2 stars by mistake. Meant to give 1. At least 2-3 missed words / grammar issues in the first paragraph alone. Remember the old adage about first impressions? I could not get into the story after such a terrible start. EDIT! All Men May be Stupid, but we're head and shoulders above the female telling this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i honestly lost interestl

I liked the dialogue, at times. Initial premise had potential. But, otherwise the execution was painful. Never read such a long story of such length. Plot developments were contrived.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Supurb story

I really liked it! The protagonist rounding on Susan was great! Excellent dialog, good humor, clever no bullshit stuff. Drama, plot, action, rage...all great. As to the subject matter, Lots of people have done things society frowns on, more often in their youth than later on, of course some, Newt Gingrich and Kennedy come to mind, never stopped..

The reason some wish/hope to marry virgins is that a woman who knows how good or bad sex can be, will not put up with an asshole who is abusive, or incompetent sexually. A very weak man might worry that he could not satisfy his wife, and she would remember the many other men who were much better than him...and wish to dump his sorry ass and try again with someone else..LOL I'm yanking chains here).

Really, men and women are in control of their sexuality. Everybody chooses to cheat, or not to cheat. I agree with Matt Moreau, promiscuity in youth does not mean promiscuity later in life. Look at George W Bush, fucked,drank and snorted everything he could find, and later in life was as straight as Nixon.

Christianity teaches forgiveness, "go forth and sin no more." Be real, he wouldn't have said it if it was so impossible to do.

Anyway, the dummies hyperventilate at the spelling grammar, the Taliban rages at all sex outside of husband (man) and wife)woman), and the rest of us much enjoyed the story.

5* from me ,

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Harryin VA hates it.

Then you know you've written a great tale! Don't worry, he hates everything. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
five star

How good a story is can be judged by the reaction it generates. Obviously this one

is five star plus and original Nuff said

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
5*****

There are an Hungarian way of saying: The best (once more) ONLY THE BEST whore will be the best wife! Not every whore ONLY THE BEST..............as your character.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!

Very good story. Would have loved to have known more about her life after college. Thank you author. More please. And be sure to disregard the naysayers and trolls! They can't write so they vent! Keep up the good work.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Statistical true sociaty laws

Such way of saying, as this American way of saying " A cheater is always a cheater" are statistical true observations. The cheating adventure as a rewarding pleasure reflex can build into the brain and the behavioral remains untill 10 years -15 years or untill death. However minority % of the cheaters can change themself after their first marriage.............Unfortunatelly we could not look at the other's brain............who changed themselves and who did not.........Statistical experiences show the statistical average as this way of saying say, because the majorities can not change............

The Hungarian way of saying: "The best whore will be the best wife" talks about the exception. The background of this way of saying, that a part of prostitutes could compartmentize their "work" for money and after they closed their prostitute past they buried this past into this compartment. Such women may be better wife, than the ordinary women, who may be a cheater after 15 years married life.............

This story shows well it.

DG_Hear two escort girl stories "Finding the Right Woman" "Built on Lies".

JPB's story "Hermann"

Romantic1's story " Discovery"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tire

Why was I so Stupid to read the fucking piece of SHIT you call a story. WHY, WHY, WHY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Attitude

Wow...a woman with an attitude..loved it. The story line was refreshing, the character was refreshing and contrary to many of the comments your intro was refreshing. If you are anything like the protagonist you are one mean hard but loving bitch. I am definitely going to read your stuff. I have always enjoined the companionship of independent self assured woman and Kris certainly fits that mold. Well done...even with the editing issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fun read

fun story and I like the twist at the end..... and im a man and yes we are stupid....

shangoshangoover 10 years ago
If men weren't so stupid

Women like your Heroine would die of loneliness!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
A bit weird...

... but not an altogether awful story. Although, I must say our heroine was definitely delusional about her days as a prostitute. Just because the "john" doesn't actually hand you the money doesn't mean you're not getting paid. Whether or not she was a "cool" chick would certainly be slanted by one's perspective. As for myself, I'd say she was about half-assed "cool".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

The main character simply didn't come across as likable. If you are going to argue legal details you need to be consistent and correct. Her threats of law suits and such were absolutely annoying.

By the way, if the police want to fuck with you ... They can. I'm no expert and even I realize they could have thrown her ass in prison for income tax evasion. You have to declare tips as well as wages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too cut and dried no tension

Decently written but there was no intrigue, no tension. 3 stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Paying for College??!!

What a cliche. What you were doing IS prostitution, and don't give me the "I got paid not to have sex" crap. You got paid to play hard to get, then have sex. If you didn't have sex with the clients would you have been pulling in that kind of money? No! Your character is deluded, highly confrontational (bitch) and somewhat of a man hater (comes from being a prostitute). The writing was pretty good though.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
An sentence from my story

Those people who can change themselves to a better direction those people get my honor. This character was a prostitute against she denied her profession today.

However against virgin brides she DID NOT BECOME CHEATING BITCH. She was a whore earlier and today she is a first class wife.

BTW I wrote a humorous Romantic Revenge Story where an ex slut sends to the hell a cheating wife who was virgin at the wedding. My character Agnes tells her two children: " I tell my children that are the most important what you are or what you will be but not what you were if you did not commit a big crime."

My story is "I Am Not a Shark, But an Orca" from SOL (storiesonline.net).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes, she was 100% whore! I mean potato, "patato"....

You missed the point you were trying to make. Sorry.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 10 years ago
Very plausible story.

To say once a _______ always a _______ holds no water. All it takes is mental conviction to change from one life style to another. I do agree that if you are on drugs the task becomes much harder sometimes it's very much harder. The key is mental conviction. I've know too many people who decided that they were smoking or drinking too much and decided to quit and did. I never underestimate the power of mental conviction. History is filled with examples of its power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Good But Flawed Story

I do not know of any police department or agency that would not give immunity to a few "little fish" in order to catch a few much bigger fish. I say this as someone with a BA in Law Enforcement, who was a police investigator supervisor and a member of one of the most prestigious of the police organizations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She was a prostitute.

No ifs, ands or buts about it. Say anything you want, but those are the facts that you wrote. I should have stopped reading this sorry story when I tried to read your very first sentence which contained the mysterious words - "reading the entire line bovine excrement". I'm not the language police. But when you can't be bothered to proof read or edit your work, why would anyone want to read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Desks can't be scared. They are inanimate.

So I stopped reading at the word 'scared'. If you meant 'scarred', then say so.

art1972art1972over 10 years ago
It is fiction

This was well done. The story may have had errors in speed and such but who cares it was a trip. Thanks for sharing.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Had to read this one again.

Just for the laughs at Asshole's ineptitude. The guy really was a fucktard! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tire

BANG BANG, another Saturday night special took care of a dumb wife--female that is.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
very clever piece of work

Mh3, congrats on imagineering such a delicious story. And that you wound up so many pissants, who are not competent to earn a 'u'. Has placed you on a pedestal in the Pantheon among my favorite Literotica authors.

Those people I am acquainted with who share the delusions of the BTB lynch mob who infest this site. I have noticed how these perpetual adolescents clamor for the respect they never have learned how to earn.

The only companionship they can attract is either paid for or will eventually put the horns on them one more time. You'd think that even these dullards would eventually realize that they are incapable of attracting any other kind of relationship.

They have richly earned public scorn and ridicule. They are characters out of a French farce.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Not his best...

I am a big fan, I have read everything Myhands has posted in the LS section, and seriously loved every story. I was prepared to not like this story as much, as it's not my usual thing. I was not prepared for the writing. I get typo's, which I can usually just overlook, but this submission was so filled with them that they just couldn't be ignored. Two in the first line! Yikes! This is just so not the quality I am used to seeing from this author.

I did find the story fun. Kris/Krystal was both sexy and a total badass. Susan was pretty awesome as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Only good enough for a "2"

Allot of time was spent trying to explain that what she did was not prostitution. She really was just another whore but because of the way she did it she could not be charged with prostitution. She was still a whore and the legal technicality does not change the fact she was fucked many times for money. Yes some men are stupid, they would actually fall for this legal smoke and mirrors but to me she just another whore. Her husband being a cop did not work for me, cops don't marry prostitutes or criminals if they want to be respected, trusted and remain employed.

Lonewolf2013

Myhands316Myhands316about 10 years agoAuthor
You win some and you laught at the rest

No, this was not my best work. No I didn't spend hours, days, weeks; editing it. What I did, was one weekend when I was stressed and wanted to write for the sake of writing, I wrote this. I thought it was funny when I was done, so I posted it. Was she a pro, or just a slut? Does it really matter? Especially today when a twenty year old virgin is on the damn near extinct list. Did you miss the humor? If you did then I really fucked up. This was intended to be a fun lark with no real serious issues. A cookie cutter story if you will. No major problems, nothing to get all worked up, or flogged over. Just a fun story that I wrote when I was stressed.

Sorry that I haven't been able to post more of late, but I am helping my wife get her doctorate and have been editing her multitude of papers. I do have a few stories that are in the hopper, if I can ever get to them... after work, dealing with teen kids and helping the wife. But, such is life. Thanks for reading!

Myhands316

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Chuckle

Irregardless of my personal thoughts, this was a great little read. Got a number of good "chuckles" out of it.

Thx!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whore

a whore is someone who fucks for money.. she can try to rationalize it all she wants but by definition she was a whore when she was gettin gangbanged and taking money

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago

Once you've killed someone outside of self defense, you're a murderer. The passage of time doesn't bring the dead back to life, so you remain a murderer. Once you've performed sexual acts with someone other than your spouse for gain, you're a whore. The passage of time doesn't undo the sex, so you're still a whore.

I suppose you could return what you gained, then you'd be a slut.

Men are "stupid" because we don't get pregnant or nurse babies. I've heard it said that a woman is jealous of a man's love and a man is jealous of a woman's lust. If a man is supposed to be supporting and caring for a woman, he isn't going to want to support another man's child. It may not be fair, but it is the rational foundation behind the double standard.

Simple biology to not waste energy supporting someone else's genes. As long as a man provides a woman and her children with all of his support and protection, does it really matter where he fucks? As long as a woman only ever fucks one man, does it really matter to him where she feels her affection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Regardless of content this was a poor story.

You tried really hard to convince everyone that "once a whore, always a whore" didn't apply. But somewhere along the line you forgot to develop any decent characters in this mess. She certainly was a thoroughly unlikeable woman. She sure whined a lot. Lacking clever writing I found this to be neither interesting or entertaining. And that's why I read, for enjoyment and maybe a few laughs. This story did nothing. While I appreciate the effort that goes into posting stories this one wasn't worth the time spent reading it. Maybe next time?

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 9 years ago
Another one for my Favorites list

I just got done reading "Life Raft" for the tenth or twentieth time,then looked to see what other GEMS you had written and came across this jewel. I enjoyed it to the max and damned near pissed myself laughing and noticed that it came off as being close to a "PG" rated story and as with "Life Raft" the good guys won and the bad guys got what they deserved,and if other people who read this story don't like it .......FUCK 'EM.

jauntyoldone

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarabout 9 years ago
Some thoughts

In this day in age everybody knows that once a ____ always a ____, is true only about 15% of the time and a husband who is doing his job should have recognized this prior to marriage or early on, that is if the big brain was working. So the question is what do writers have to gain by trying to continue grossly misleading line of thinking. I remember many years ago that a similar question was posed to a group of sociologist who said that the largest group of proponents were females with a variety of reasons but the big one was jealousy.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
what a fun twist on what passes as conventional wisdom

While I still believe she spent too much time rationalizing her behaviour on technicalities in order to placate her own conscience, the reality is, she worked at a club, knew she was going to willingly participate in multiple acts of sexual gratification, and at the end of the evening she would take home a substantial amount of money for her participation. She also knew, if she did not have one-on-one, one-on two, one-on-(pick a number) sex with the club "members" she would not get a share of the "tip" jar at the end of the evening. She did so willingly, and acknowledged that if she was not at the Dog and Pony Show, she would still have done it

p.s. Daniel and Susan also understood and readily accepted who she had been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Liked it, But

I enjoyed the story. But I missed why she was sitting in a teddy in a crowd and writing her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow, on the vitriol

I would expect some flame given the Loving Wives tag. I mostly avoid those stories, I have seen to much of that kind of pain in my circles of friends to seek it out here. I was interested in my hands take, since I like his touch on tales. (horrible wordplay, forgive me). I enjoyed the hubris fueled crashes, both early and late. I read this stories for the sadly rare ones where love, loyalty and kindness overcome the things that hurt us. Many of these comments remind me that there are a lot of readers are enjoying the pain and degradation of those who cannot defend themselves, or draconian punishment for a stupid mistake or failure. Too many rats in the cage, sad. AQ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
?

If the new pimp was financially ruined by the whore and was trying to escape with the jar of money, how could they get millions for their sexual harassment suit?

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous

The suit was for the insurance manager job she held, I think. From co-workers harassing her.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
I liked your character but.

She was absolutely a cumslut whore.

No question.

She shouldn't be shy about it. It wasn't fitting with her bold character to refrain from calling herself what she was.

She was a fucking whore.

Did she change? Yes. Enough to become a faithful wife and mother at least.

I know people in real life that have changed. Interesting tale with a"Stupid" title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
take exception to silentsound

Cumslut whore----REALLY??

I CAN AND HAVE ON A NUMBER OF OCCASIONS SET A NUMBER OF SELF-RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE STRAIGHT WHEN THEY MAKE REMARKS ABOUT WORKING GIRLS. ALL WIVES ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO WITHHOLD SEX TO GET THEIR WAY COULD BE CONSIDERED PROSTITUTES. ALL STAY AT HOME MOMS CERTAINLY COULD BE SO LABELED FOR THEY HAVE SEX IN EXCHANGE FOR GOODS AND SERVICES RENDERED. THERE JUST ISN'T A DISCUSSION OF PRICE BEFORE HAND. BUT REST ASSURED YOU WON'T BE GETTING LAID IF YOU DO NOT COMPENSATE THEM ON VALENTINE'S DAY OR YOUR ANNIVERSARY

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
A Rose by any other name...

...is still a whore! There are many ways to whore, some do it with their bodies, some do it with their minds, worst of all some do it with their spirit.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE ONLY STUPIDITY AMONGST MEN IN GENERAL

is their inability in forgetting who they are and their upbringing, TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
anon 8/18/16

So you view all women as prostitutes.

Interesting perspective but I don't share it.

Women get to have sex with me. They have competed, paid money for dates and generally done anything within reason to have sex with me and my wife has been enjoying me exclusively for 25 years.

Maybe men who truly suck in bed have to treat all women like prostitutes but the many that aren't won't have anything to do with a pathetic loser that has to pay or otherwise bribe women to have sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I don't have anything to say about this story, other than I enjoyed it, I just wanted wanted to comment on a story where the universe's gift to vaginas everywhere had commented. I feel honored and you should, too.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
Fun Story! 5*s

I don't think she was a whore but she sure as hell was a slut and that didn't change in the story. Leopards don't change their spots but that doesn't make them bad leopards. She was a slut...but isn't that what men want?

amyyumamyyumalmost 7 years ago
Original and entertaining

5*

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Great

Why are anonymous trolls so useless?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why are pseudonymous trolls so wrapped in narcissism?

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 6 years ago
What you do before

Your in a committed relationship is before,even if you were a slut. It's what you do after that counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

Seldom does a story keep me so thoroughly intrigued all the way through.

Loved the main character as long as she's in a story, not as my friend and certainly not as my wife.

One reason I read it was the preface. Often have I griped to myself about literotica stories/comments that will not make room for people to change (what a narrow and blah view of life ). So liked the premise; liked the story.

Is the desk scared or scarred? Obviously the gripers (not grippers!) figured it out. So can't be too big of a deal. So why make it a big deal? Same with "the list" of other gaffs. Yeah, I've got 8 years post-high school education, so I'm qualified to be a nit-picker. But I'm getting a free story, not one edited by high-paid book publisher professionals. So I simply enjoyed a really well written story -- it's better than some I've paid for.

Now the discussions about whether she's a whore or slut or not, or who is "nice" are kinda interesting, but I wonder if they'd be more appropriate for letters to The Christian Monthly (is there such?). If you want everyone real moral, don't read Literotica, for heaven's skae (poor phrase there!)!

I know the story wasn't totally realistic and had some flaws, but I sure enjoyed the heck out of it.

Obvious 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
Fun story . . .

. . . very entertaining, well written, moved nicely, and humorous in the right spots. Enjoyed it. Thanks very much. 5*

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Well so what she had a lot of sex, big deal. Those who marry a virgin can expect their marriage to go hell as she will at some point what to see if she missed out. A girl/woman who has been around the block a few times won’t stray as she hasn’t missed anything and the husband gives her everthing she wants and needs. I know been married 40 years to a woman who although not a hooker partied hearty during her university years and after. Since married has been a faithful mom and wife with no regrets. A plus for me is she has no hang ups and is good at every aspect of sex. 🤪😳😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Some of these other commenters...

"I once read a survey , and they talked to real Whores(street walkers, escorts) and they found that they made some of the most loyal wives and mothers, because they know whats on the other side. Thats not to say that theres not the occasional slip."

If there's "the occasional slip," then she's not a loyal wife. Calling cheating "a slip" doesn't change the definition of loyal.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 6 years ago
First Sentence Says It All!

The first sentence contains two howling errors. This thing is terrible. If the author doesn't care, why should we?

fausttusfausttusabout 6 years ago
You need an editor......

Your story ideas are decent. And you can convey your plot well. But you really need an editor to look at your grammar. It slows your story down and confuses the reader(s) when you miss a word or two in a sentence, or you use a wrong pronoun.

Thank you for your writings. But please get someone to clean up your works.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyhands316@Myhands316
1184 Followers
The most recent update! Hi, and thank you for taking time to read this. Hello, I have received questions from a few readers asking why I haven't posted anything new. I haven't stopped writing, but I have stopped posting on this site due to an unresolved issue. Some idiot flag...