Why Did I Become a Sex Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went into the office on Monday morning the decision was made for me. The company had been sold to GE finance at the weekend, they wanted our order book to enhance their financing activities and we were all to be paid off. They didn't need a Glasgow office it would be run out of their already established Manchester office.

We were each given a plain brown envelope with a financial offer, if we waive our rights and leave that day. Mines was impressive, nearly sixty five thousand after tax. I took it as did all the others, only down side was that I lost my company sports car, that I called Horris, but I had the use of it for the next three months.

I went to my apartment, sort off lost in what to do, my phone rang. It was Angus, he knew what happened to me. He said get packed, get into little Horris and come and stay with him for a few weeks. I went round to my Mum's, told her what happened with the company, asked her to look after my flat, as I was going to the South of France to visit Angus. Yes she knew what I did and was very supportive. I gave her an envelope with tickets for her and her partner to go on the cruise that they always talked about doing and some spending money.

As I drove down to Dover I made up my mind as to what I would do when I got back with a nice South of France, all over tan.

12