Why Did We Have to be Cousins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. Now, it's time for me to see what I get to play with... and play with... and play with."

Pulling the sheet back, Ellen stared at the bulge in my briefs that outlined the underlying glans of my cock and the wet spot that sat in the center. I groaned as her fingernail traced the ridge and then drew circles around the ever-growing wetness.

"So sexy," planting a kiss at the covered tip.

Raising my hips, Ellen slowly pulled my briefs down my hips. The patch of curly black hair comes into view first. As the fleshy base came into view, Ellen stopped, grinned, and ran her fingers through the patch of hair and across the exposed portion of my hardening cock.

"Oh Bill, I don't know if I want to rip just off your shorts and hop on, or just play."

"I like to play," as my hand once again found her breast and hard nipple.

And that's all it took. With a grin, both hands grasped the sides of the elastic waistband and slowly guided my shorts over the covered shaft until just the head was covered. Then with a mischievous grin and one more pull everything popped out.

"Oh my god."

Ellen's soft hand encircled my shaft while her other hand cupped my loose scrotum and rolled each rapidly filling testicle in her hand. I groaned.

"mmmm. So thick. So long.

"Bill, have you always been this big?" her voice was hushed as she ran the palm of her soft hand over the sensitive crown.

"Not until a few moments ago," my voice straining. Her warm hand being the only hand, other than my own, that had touched me since my college days with Alex.

"No silly. I mean like high school."

"I guess."

OK. A little sidebar. I was not porn-star endowed, but being six and a half inches long with a diameter of a little under two inches, I guess put me in a class of being bigger than average. At least that was what Alex had told me on our first night... my first night.

"If I had known that, I would have jumped you a long time ago. You are going to feel so good inside of me. Inside of my mouth and deep inside of my pussy."

Hearing my cousin say the words, "my pussy", I just grinned.

Ellen softly strokes me from the base to the sensitive tip; rubbing the oozing precum around the sensitive head with the tip of her finger.

"I don't know what I want to do first. Taste you. Taste and swallow your cum, or jump on and feel you penetrate and fill me for our first time with both your cock and your cum."

I groaned again at those words. Ellen gasped as my hand was now on the inside of her upper thigh, my finger splitting her puffy wet folds probed her entrance.

"Oh god Bill, that feels so good. Nobody has touched me for like forever."

Things were heating up fast. I wanted our first time to be slow and tender.

"Why don't we go take a shower? Let me brush my teeth. I know that we kissed earlier and I had 'morning breath'."

Ellen grinned, "I never noticed."

The shower was fun. Ellen had never showered with somebody else. Ellen's breasts received most of my attention while my cock and balls received all of her attention.

Kissing each other under the water while Ellen's soapy slowly hand glided over my stiff cock and balls and my hands slid over her soapy breasts and diamond-hard nipples was like being in another dimension. It was probably the longest and most intense kiss of my young life. It was a good thing that I didn't have to pay for water and that the supply of hot water seemed endless.

Rearranging ourselves on my bed, Ellen grins at me.

"I don't know what I want to do first. I've dreamed, lived, and pictured this moment in my head for months and months, and now that it's here. I can't decide. Do I want you to make love to me? Do I want to take this beautiful cock of yours in my mouth and have you cum for the first time with me there?"

Ellen's soft hand wrapped around the base with her fingers pressing against my sack.

"Do I want to watch my hand slowly move up, down your cock, and then over the beautiful head? Watch my finger lightly stroke this special spot."

Ellen's hand moved up the hard shaft as her finger lightly traced the flared underside and through the inverted 'V'. I groaned. Ellen grinned.

"Watch you shoot your white cream all over your sexy chest or maybe on my boobs."

Ellen planted a soft kiss on the oozing opening.

"Or do I just want to climb on and fuck your brains out like I've dreamed of doing like forever?"

My eyes opened wide at that last sentence, as our lips came together. It was the first time that I had ever heard Ellen use that kind of language. Coupled with her use of the word 'pussy' from a few moments ago, maybe my cousin wasn't all that demure and innocent. Maybe there was an untamed beast lurking beneath that had been hiding and was ready to emerge. Whatever it was, I was pretty sure that today and the rest of her stay were going to be fun.

The possibilities ran through my head: Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Lotus, 69, 68, Doggy, and whatever else I could think of.

Looking at me with a playful smile, "I know that we will definitely do all of those and maybe more... more than once... more than a few times."

Giving me a playful grin.

"Right now, I'm going for option two. I want to taste you. I want to swallow everything that these guys are making right now," as her hand gently milks each of my swollen balls. I could only groan.

"And when you're hard again, I'm going to ride you. I'm going to ride you like you've never been ridden before. Because, tonight and tomorrow and each day after I'm going to drain your balls. We may have to go find you some vitamins just so you can keep up with me... keep IT up for me," Ellen gives my hard cock a playful squeeze.

"And then somewhere in between all of that, we are going to make love to each other."

Settling between my open legs, she looks up at me, "I've only really done this twice, but in my mind and dreams, I've done it a hundred times to you so I hope you enjoy it. I know that it's going to be fun for me. More fun than when I did it before."

Kneeling between my open legs, Ellen wrapped one hand around the base of the fleshy shaft, cupped my scrotum with the other, and gently rolled each miniature egg with her fingers.

"mmmm... such sexy balls. I'll bet that they're all nice and full," as her fingers milked each orb, "Just waiting for me to empty them... To empty them into my warm mouth... and then into my stomach, as I swallow everything... Everything that you can give me."

Planting a soft reverent kiss to the oozing opening, the sensitive underside valley, along the shaft, and finally, to each of my hanging testicles, Ellen snaked her tongue around the swollen head and took me into her warm mouth. Letting out a low groan, I could see the gentle smile at the corners of her mouth where lips-met-cock.

"mmmm so tasty. So sexy," planting a reverent kiss to the oozing opening.

Her soft hand took my shaft firmly and began to pump it lightly as, one by one, she sucked each of my fragile eggs into her mouth for the first time. Keeping her teeth hidden behind her lips, she slowly pulled her head back, stretching my loose sack, before they slid out of her mouth with a small pop! I could only groan... Ellen looked up with those hazel eyes and grinned at the reaction she was going for.

And again.

And again.

"Bill, I want your cum," as she engulfed the sensitive crown. I let out a low groan, as my eyes rolled back into my head.

What Ellen lacked in technique, she more than made up for it in eagerness and enthusiasm. When our eyes would lock, the connection between us deepened, as she slowly moved her soft pink lips up and over the glistening glans to place a reverent kiss at the oozing opening. Other times, her eyes were closed as she lovingly made love to me. All the time gently caressing my balls.

This was not just a blowjob. This was at the other end of the spectrum. It was a connection that I had never experienced. The only previous experience I had was with Alex, my college partner and sex mentor, and those times were just for fun.

Ellen licked and sucked the head before taking me deep into her mouth. I stroked her wet hair as she began bobbing, forming a tight "O" with her lips. She lashed her tongue along the underside, causing incredible sensations, but it was the sight of my cousin lovingly taking my cock in her mouth that made my heart race and nearly lose control.

"Oh Ellen... that feels so good. You look so good. Watching you enjoy yourself. I've never been made love to like this."

I was rewarded with a gentle smile as she rubbed the slickened head against her cheek before gently kissing the sensitive frenulum and taking me back into her warm mouth.

I don't know how long she went on, but the pressure in my balls was building. My breathing deepened. My sighs and moans became louder. I combed my fingers through her strawberry-blonde hair. I was close and getting closer by the second.

"Oh, Ellen. I'm going to cum."

Her grip on my balls tightened. The pace of her head-bob increased, as she took me a bit deeper.

"Oh god," I groaned, as my balls spasmed once, twice, three glorious releases, filling her lovely mouth.

Finishing, Ellen sat up, grinned, and stretched her neck. Her throat muscles rippled as she swallowed and swallowed... and swallowed.

All I could say was, "Wow."

Without saying a word, she gave me a smile and covered me with her warm bare body. Our lips met and I tasted myself for the first time ever.

Pulling back and with a playful grin, "Did I do good?"

"Is that a trick question?"

"Wasn't supposed to be."

"It was wonderful," and as we all know... there is no such thing as a 'bad blow job'.

"Just wait until I've had more practice," she grinned.

Rolling to reverse ourselves, I lay completely on top between her opened legs. The tip of my semi-soft cock kissing her portal. My nipples against hers. I just looked into her eyes, kissed her one more time, and said two words.

"My turn."

She grinned.

Leaving a trail of kisses down her neck, and across her chest, my chin brushed across her pale nipple. Ellen let out a gasp followed by a whimper as the tip of my tongue first traced the round areola and then swirled around her engorged nipple followed by a loud exhale as my mouth engulfed her soft flesh.

Ellen combed her fingers through my hair as my lips, mouth, and tongue made love to each of her full breasts and sensitive nipples, which a few moments ago had been a pale pink had now turned to rubbery bright pink peaks.

More kisses down her stomach. Stopping at her petite naval, my tongue probed. Ellen giggled. I grinned.

"Ticklish?"

"I guess. Nobody has ever tickled my belly button."

"Well, they don't know what they were missing."

Her sharp gasp was followed by another as I nuzzled my nose through the soft curls that carpeted her mound. Instinctively, her legs went wider.

Nibbling on the tender milky-white flesh of her inner thigh between her widely opened legs, Ellen's womanhood blossomed like a flower in the early morning sunlight right before my eyes. Two delicate pink petals framed the inverted 'V' coming together at the top. Her little clit chose to remain hidden for now. My tongue would coax it to reveal itself in a bit.

I inhaled her unique essence. Her female pheromones. On a primal level understand them in my neural receptors triggering my own desires for her. The desires that have brought men and women together for mating, since before the dawn of time. The intercourse of human scents.

Grinning to myself; everything that Alex had taught me in my college days flowed into my head. I was determined that our first coupling would be something that neither of us would ever forget and would cherish in our hearts until our dying day.

Slowly, perfectly, my tongue lightly traced up one side of Ellen's outer folds with the tip and down the other, refusing to move any deeper; sucking and licking in long, languid strokes, like a painter at his canvas.

Ellen took in a lungful of air as the full width of my tongue took a slow and tasteful lick through her opened flower stopping at the apex of her sex and probed... and probed... coaxing her little pink pearl to life.

"Oh, god."

Gently sucking her hard little bud into my mouth my tongue began to give those slow, certain, strokes that Alex had taught me as the preferred method of lovemaking: deliberate, patient, and mercilessly teasing.

"Oh, Bill... Bill... Bill."

The words were becoming more ragged as my tongue drew slow circles around her clit. It was time: very gently, I slid a finger into her welcoming body, probed, and gently swirled.

"Oh fuck!!"

Looking up, my lover's eyes were closed, and her mouth formed a perfect 'O' as she arched her back pressing her sex into my mouth, followed by a low groan. I grinned as my tongue and fingers continued to worship both of Ellen's pleasure centers. She was close.

I marveled at Ellen's orgasm - its approach heralded by quickened breathing, heartbeat, sounds, and the way her pussy trembled against my tongue and fingers. Ellen sang the song women have been singing since the dawn of time. The song of a woman being consumed by wave upon wave of euphoric ecstasy. A woman in the throes of full orgasm is the most awe-inspiring sight to behold.

"Get up here. Kiss me. Let me kiss you. Let me taste myself on your lips. I've dreamed of tasting myself on your lips. Later, I'm going to taste myself on your cock, after you fill me with your cum."

Laying between her outstretched legs. The tip of my cock kissed the portal to her sexual being, and our lips met. It was frantic until it wasn't. Then it became slow and tender. A kiss of two souls joining. Souls that had waited so patiently to join.

Tenderly stroking her face, "I love you, Ellen."

Ellen's fingers lightly moved over my cheek, "I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

Then, pulling back, her hazel-colored eyes had turned into a soft gold with steaks of green. It was a look that I had never noticed before. Then her voice was soft... the softest and filled with tenderness.

"Let's make a memory. A memory that will be emblazoned in our hearts until our dying day. A memory that will be shared by us and only us. You're right there. Right where I want you. Right where I've dreamed of having you. Your hard cock is kissing the entrance to my body. Let's make love to each other," as she moved her hips... coaxing me to enter to make our joining complete.

Our lips meet once again. Our tongues dance like two mating serpents. Our nipples kiss. We each groan through our shared feelings and emotions.

"In a bit. First I want you on top. I want to look at you as you take me into your lovely body for the first time. I want to watch you as you slowly make love to me. I want to kiss and suck on your nipples as you ride me. And then we'll switch and I'll make love to you. I'll make love to my cousin for the first time. To make our memory."

"I like that."

The windows to our souls open and are joined through our eyes. Ellen took me in one slow and languid motion. We each let out a lungful of air as my cock journeyed through her warm and tight passage. Coming to rest as the tip of my cock kissed her cervix and her butt rested on my scrotum.

Our heads are back. Our eyes closed as we each savor our long-awaited joining.

Time stops. The universe stops. There was no outside world. All that existed was contained in the cocoon of our joined being.

We each cast a tender smile. Ellen looked between us to see her pink lips surrounding my cock where it disappeared into her body, then shared a loopy smile.

"I've got you in me. So deep inside of me. I've dreamed of this moment all of my life. When I was in school, the night I gave up my virginity, it was you, who in my mind, was the one to who I gave it to. Part of me wished I had waited. But, right now... this moment, I give myself to you... my love... my cousin."

She wriggled then groaned and planted her palms on my chest, mouth open and eyes lidded as she slowly made love to me. Arching her back, breasts jutting outward and upward as her head lolled back with heavy eyes, a perfect vision of feminine desire.

And then Ellen grinned as she looked down at me as her ride continued.

"Having fun?"

"Oh, more than fun. Wonderful." She squirmed.

Ellen sensually rode me. She fed me her hanging breasts. My teeth firmly pinched down on her engorged nipple. She let out a groan, squeezed the walls of her passage, and fed me the other.

If we had made love when we were eighteen, I wouldn't have lasted a minute. But one of the benefits of our earlier activity, and experience, is gaining some stamina. Even with the divine sight of Ellen driving me into herself and the heavenly sensations of her pussy sliding and clutching, watching her sexy body. Her gently swaying breasts. Her puffy lips sealed against my cock which was now painted white with her arousal. I held back my orgasm but it was becoming more and more challenging.

We rolled. I need to slow things down, or I was going to pop. I wasn't ready for that.

Settling between Ellen's open legs, her eyes shined like two beacons in anticipation of our rejoining.

We kissed again, tongues tasting and teasing. Rotating my hips, the sensitive glans sliding between her slick folds teasingly against the passageway to her molten core. Ellen's rotated her hips in sync with the movement of my cock, as if begging for me to press, enter, and rejoin.

Teasingly, I ran the length of my cock through her splayed folds. Each time coming to rest at her eager entrance. The soft tip gently kissed the portal to her womanhood.

We each gasped at the penetration. Ellen pulled her heels up to her butt cheeks and opened like a butterfly as I flowed into her tight warmth.

"Oh god, Bill. You feel so good. So big... so full. And your balls... I can feel your balls on my butt."

Relaxing down onto my lover, our bodies melted into each other. Ellen purred as I slowly rotated my hips, withdrawing from her warmth, savoring how it reluctantly released me, then pushed back... refilling that blissful cavern. Her groan was like music, while at the same time, my lips gently pursed the softness of her neck. Being extra careful not to leave a mark. At least not there.

"You're making love to me," she breathed. "You're finally making love to me." She took a deep breath and then let it out slowly as tears formed and her voice cracked.

We made love, moaning, and kissing, with our hands roaming over each other's bodies. No thrust was deep enough. No thrust was slow enough. I couldn't help the lump that formed in my throat at this moment of intense intimacy. I wanted to give her every pleasure. Make her come a hundred times. Show how much she was loved and how much she was desired. It was a feeling I had never experienced to be this close to someone in body, heart, and soul.

Sitting up and leaning back I took in the erotic and sensual vision before me from her sparkling eyes. To her soft pink lips and shining teeth. How her rosy pink nipples stood at attention. The way her soft strawberry-blonde pubic hair decorates her sex. To the puffy pink lips surrounding my shining cock.

Ellen propped herself up and joined in my gaze between her open legs at the point of our joining. I gasped as she reached down with both hands and pulled herself open, bringing her clit out from hiding. Rocking my hips we each watched and smiled as my cock would disappear and then reappear coated with her liquid arousal. Her pink lips forms a seal around the fleshy shaft that followed my cock as I slowly glided in... and out... in... and out.

Ellen reached down. Her hand rested on her soft mound with her fingers spread at the base of my cock, as I slowly stroked through her fingers.