Why Did We Have to be Cousins Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill and Ellen get closer.
9.3k words
4.74
17.7k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

Most of this chapter is a bit of a diary of Ellen's visit. So, it does progress a bit slowly with details. Until....

Six months later, I found myself standing at the arrival gate of Ellen's flight at LAX late morning on a Thursday. We had kept our promises to each other. Letters describing our lives... and yes those occasional dates. Dates where nothing serious or anything beyond a goodnight kiss occurred.

Earlier that spring, Ellen had moved into her own one-bedroom apartment that was probably a mile from her parents. She felt that she needed the freedom to do what she wanted. It wasn't like her mom and dad had set rules. She did pay some rent, as my aunt and uncle wanted to instill a sense of responsibility that one needed to 'pay their way'. She had finished her first year of teaching with a sense of accomplishment and pride when she received praise from her colleagues and some of the parents of the students that were in her third-grade class.

She was ready for a break. The plan was that she would be staying with me for three weeks, longer if she wanted to, as there wasn't anything awaiting her back home. In my letters, I laid out various places and tourist attractions that we could visit. She was really looking forward to the wine tasting, as it was something that was totally alien to her. At that time, wine was not all that popular in Northern Wisconsin. Once I got settled, I quickly discovered that in Southern California the selections were enormous with numerous vineyards and tasting outlets.

I had only accrued eight days of vacation time so, there would be days that Ellen would be at the apartment by herself. She didn't have a problem with that; she felt it would be nice to just lounge around the pool and read. In one of my letters I reinforced the need for some heavy-duty sunblock, as I found out that, for some reason, the sun seemed more intense than in Northern Wisconsin. Ellen's response was, 'Good. Because I'm going to have lots of skin exposed'. I think that my heart skipped a beat.

We had shared photos of ourselves over the past six months, however as she came through the arrival gate, my heart stopped. Her strawberry-blonde hair had grown a bit and cascaded down to her shoulders, which were bare due to the straps of the soft yellow sundress that graced her delicate body and hugged her apple-size breasts. The bottom hem of the dress stopped mid-thigh showing off lots of her smooth creamy-white thighs and calves.

A broad cheek-to-cheek smile appeared the moment her eyes found me. The feeling of her body against me, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, was like nothing we had ever experienced. Ellen never cared that most of her smooth thighs were being exposed to a terminal of complete strangers. What she cared about most was in her arms... finally.

On the way to my apartment, Ellen was in awe that there appeared to be no real city boundaries. Everything just blended together to make one continuous metropolis.

The plan for the day was to get her settled in my apartment, hit the winery, and grill a couple of steaks over a bottle of wine. And finally, relax in the warm, swirling, and bubbling water of the Jacuzzi.

Opening the door to my apartment, Ellen stepped in, stopped, and turned. We were now face-to-face in my apartment for the first time... truly alone by ourselves. Her hazel-colored eyes were soft and relaxed.

Ellen draped her arms over my shoulders.

"I've waited for this moment for so long. We never spent time in your apartment, and I know why. And I was fine with that. Let's just see where this goes. Let's just enjoy being together, have fun, and whatever happens... happens."

I was about to say something, but Ellen put her fingers to my lips.

"Don't say anything. You don't need to say anything."

She was right... "Let's just have fun."

The wine tasting was fun. It was just a small brick distribution building that was close to my apartment. They knew me pretty well. Ellen discovered that she liked dry wines over sweeter wines. She especially enjoyed the boldness of Cabernet Sauvignon and the light and crispness of Chardonnay. We got three bottles of each.

After a full meal of medium rare steaks, baked potatoes, green salad, and a couple of glasses of Cabernet, we relaxed in the warm and bubbly water. Earlier, when Ellen emerged from the bathroom, in one of my longer t-shirts that came to rest just below where I envisioned the bottom of her bikini came my heart leaped. Those creamy white thighs were so smooth they glowed in the dim light of my apartment.

Sitting in the warm water and watching as she first fiddled with the side ties of her bottom. Then, Ellen looked at me, gave me a gentle smile, crossed her arms, grasped the bottom of the shirt, and in one fluid movement pulled the t-shirt up and over her body. Her body was outstretched as she momentarily held the no-longer-necessary t-shirt over her head causing her firm breasts to rise and slightly flatten. Ellen's midsection was pulled in exposing the underside of her rib cage, a flat tummy with a petite navel.

The dark blue material of the cups and the full hip-to-hip material of the bottom portion offered a stark contrast against the creamy whiteness of her skin, which glowed from the underwater lights of the swirling and bubbling water.

There were two other guys in the water on the other side of the Jacuzzi. I heard two 'Oh shit'.

I had seen Ellen in modest bikinis many times over the summers, but not like this. There was something extra... different. I can't explain it... sexy... erotic. Ellen gave me a soft smile as she watched as I drank in her body.

Settling down next to me with her creamy breasts just above the waterline, Ellen lets out a long sigh, "Oh my god... this is so wonderful."

Scooting over such that our bare thighs were touching, she casually rested her hand on my thigh. It wasn't the first time Ellen's hand had ever been on my thigh, but this time it sent an unexpected wave of energy through my body.

We relaxed, as we sipped our wine from our plastic pool-safe glasses. I don't know how long we were there, but between the wine, the warm water, and jet lag, I suddenly saw that Ellen was starting to wilt.

Arriving back at my apartment, we talked about sleeping arrangements.

"Ellen, I want you to be comfortable, especially after a long day. Sleep in my bed. The sheets are clean and I'll sleep out here on the couch."

"No way am I going to take your bed. This will be fine... Really. I'll be fine. I'm so tired I think that I could sleep anywhere. But, thank you anyway."

Having never seen Ellen in any kind of sleep-wear, when she came out of the bathroom I stood there breathless once again. A pastel yellow mid-thigh nightshirt with little Tweety Birds and a gentle scooped neckline. Even in the dim light of my living room, I could tell that she was braless, as her full B-cup apple-size breasts gently swayed and her nipples gave way to two distinct points. It was the first time that I had ever seen her so obviously braless.

Standing in front of me with her arms resting on my shoulders, "I know it's early for you. I didn't realize how tired I was. It just hit me as we were sitting there."

"You've had a long day, and the wine and warm water will drain you. I know. I've almost fallen asleep in the warm water a few times."

"So, what do you have planned for us tomorrow?"

"I was thinking of going to Marineland. I've never been there, but the guys at work say it's pretty cool. It sits right on the coast and has a nice drive to get to it along the coast. There are some whales, dolphins, and stuff. It will be fun with the top down. Did you bring some sunblock?"

"Sounds like fun. And yes, I brought lots of sunblock."

A parting kiss on my cheek and she turned toward the couch.

Lying in my bed that first night with Ellen in the next room, my brain was at work. Yes, it felt great to finally have her here. From the moment of her arrival, the afternoon at the winery, our dinner, the Jacuzzi... it all felt so natural. But... man, she looked good back there in her bikini. And then just a few minutes ago. Like I said earlier, yes, I had seen her in a bikini many times, but something about seeing her standing there. I've got to keep myself in check... She's my cousin. She trusts me. Our parents trust us.

So that's how we spent the first week. Saturday we hit Knots Berry Farm and Sunday was Disney Land. Even crowded, we had fun. All of the rides found my arm around her bare shoulders and her bare smooth thighs pressing against mine. Walking around our hands always found each other's, with an occasional brush up against my arm of a firm breast. And then there were the smiles. Most of the time we found ourselves just smiling at each other for no particular reason. Each night, we relaxed in the warm swirling water of the Jacuzzi with a glass of wine.

Monday, I wanted to show her the ocean close up, so we drove down to Laguna Beach and hung out on the sandy beach, watched, and listened to the ocean waves. And, of course, 'people watched'. Ellen commented on how fit everybody seemed to be. Which was something I observed shortly after settling in at the apartment.

The modest bikini from the first night at the Jacuzzi was history. It had been replaced with one that was three triangles in the front that put on display the gentle swells of her firm breasts and accentuated her Venus Mound. The back of the bottom hugged each of her firm cheeks. I was pretty sure that it was something that had not been worn in front of her parents.

She had to be careful with the sun, so I spent a lot of time applying sunblock to her smooth back, thighs, and calves. I had applied sun lotion to her back many times in the past. Somehow, here with the just two of us away from anybody who knew us, it was different... more intimate, especially when Ellen released the straps of this small bikini. She didn't even try to tuck the sides to hide any 'side-boobage'.

I had to space out my vacation days so I went in on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wednesday and Friday we hit some famous tourist attractions.

The variety and quality of restaurant food were something that I had discovered and came to really enjoy. The two types of cuisines that stood out were Mexican and Chinese. Those were definitely new experiences, and I made it a point to treat Ellen to both of those. She especially liked the Taco Bell that was just across the street from the apartment.

Restaurants out here seemed to be... I don't know... 'Classier' is the word that comes to mind. Maybe it was because of the competition. Maybe it was because of the more upscaled lifestyles that were found in the area. I had gotten recommendations for a few from my coworkers.

The one that really impressed Ellen was the Orange County Mining Co, in Santa Anna. It sat on a hill that overlooked the valley with floor-to-ceiling windows on the west side. We were fortunate to have timed our visit so that we could watch the setting sun.

On the days that I went in to work, Ellen spent the afternoon by the pool. She asked if all the guys out here were so forward, as she got hit on more than once. One guy even asked if she needed help with putting her lotion on her back. She just thanked the guy and just said that she 'was fine'.

Each night brought a new set of sleepwear. From the 'Tweety Bird' nightshirt on the first night to a button-down shirt with the top three buttons undone to a tank top with pink bikini panties to tonight's light blue lacey semi-sheer Teddy. The light pink areola cast two delicate shadows and topped with her erect nipples together with the shadow of the little bikini panties that rode low on her hips. I was ready to take things into my own hands. Each night she just went about casually, like it was no big deal. Even when she casually kissed me 'Good night' and thanked me for the fun day.

Saturday morning, the dam broke.

We had been busy all week visiting the tourist spots on my days off, nice restaurants in the evening, followed by soaking in the warm and bubbly water.

It was kind of early and I had just returned from emptying my bladder when I saw Ellen slip into the bathroom, most likely to take care of her bladder. A few moments later, she stood at my bedroom door in the lacy semi-sheer Teddy. The early morning light made her top translucent enough that her areola cast soft shadows through the thin material.

"Bill, can I come in?"

This was a first.

"Sure."

Sitting on the edge of my bed with her legs crossed and exposing a lot of smooth thigh she gave me a soft smile. I could tell that she had brushed her teeth. She causally asks.

"So, what do you have on our agenda for today?"

"I was thinking of taking you down and driving around Hollywood. Maybe into the hills to see some of the mansions. Along Beverly Hills Drive, look at the stores, and the Hollywood stars on the sidewalk."

"That sounds like fun."

Hesitating a bit, like something was on her mind.

"It's been a busy week. What would you think if we just stayed here and relax... and play?"

I know that I had a puzzled look.

"We can do whatever you want. What do you mean, play?"

Hesitating and with an unsure look.

"Maybe it's just easier to just show you."

Standing and giving me a seductive look... a look that I had never seen before. Ellen slowly slipped the straps off her shoulders, let go, and gravity did the rest.

This time, my heart did stop. Actually, the whole universe stopped.

Ellen's full B-Cup creamy white mounds were sitting high and proud like two firm apples, and each was topped off with a pale pink areola. The edges of those circles were dusted with a ring of tiny goosebumps, each as pert and as engorged as the nipple itself, but on a smaller scale. And those nipples... They were small and delicate but poked outward like miniature pink towers. If this goes where I think it was going, I knew I was going to feast on each of those.

"And there's more to play with down here."

Moments later, her delicate panties joined the teddy in a pool at her feet.

I think I was on the verge of passing out, as I felt the blood drain from my brain and began to fill my hardening cock.

Standing before me was my totally naked cousin for the first time. The delicate triangle of wispy strawberry-blonde pubic hair was enhanced by the gentle upward swell of her Mound of Venus. The dark underlying crease was alluring.

The words, "Oh my god," involuntarily escaped my lips as my eyes devoured her bare body for the first time.

Never before had I seen such a vision. In all of our years, I had forced my brain to not form images of what my cousin would look like naked. She was my cousin. It wouldn't have mattered. Whatever images may have formed would not have done justice to the simple beauty standing in from me... my cousin... my naked cousin... my sexy naked cousin.

"You're staring," she grinned.

"Sorry," as my eyes went back to gaze into those hazel eyes that were filled with playfulness.

"I didn't say you could stop," the grin broadening.

It all came to me in one brief moment of rare insight. God, I was so stupid... so dense. This whole week had been a week of slow seduction. The casual touches as we walked around the tourist attractions. Her hand resting on my thigh as we sat together. An occasional brushing of her firm breast against my arm. The first image of her standing in her modest bikini to the string bikini to each and every night with a different, and sexier set of sleepwear, to now.

Only one word came to me.

"Ellen?"

"Is this OK?"

Her voice was soft and nervous. The playful grin was replaced by a gentle smile. She had put herself out there.

"I mean. I know we're cousins and all, and if you don't want to, I'll understand," she softly said.

"Are you sure? Do you want to cross that line? Because once we cross that line, we can't uncross it. How long have you been thinking about this?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. And, yes, I want to cross that line with you. I've wanted to cross that line with you, like forever. And after you moved away, I missed you so much. As to how long have I been thinking of this; it's been since the moment my mom put it out there that with you out here that I would have someplace to stay when I came out here to visit you."

Gazing at her splendid, gorgeous, and sexy body.

My brain processed her words, 'Yes, I've wanted to cross that line with you, for what seems like forever'.

But she was my cousin. She still is, but right now she's a beautiful woman. A woman that I do love and a woman who I know loves me.

"You just took me by surprise. I'd love to stay and... play. Play with you... Play together. Because I'm ready to cross that line with you. I want to make love to you. I've wanted to make love to you like forever. I just kept putting it out of my mind, because... well you know."

That brought a sigh of relief and a full playful smile, as Ellen looked down at the slight bulge in the sheet covering my waist and the rest of me had been uncovered.

"Yes, I know. Well, since you've just seen what you get to play with, I think that it's only fair that I get to see what I get to play with."

I was about to be treated to the sexual side of my cousin; a side I had never seen or experienced.

Sitting on the side of the bed, at my waist level, her fingertips lightly brush through my sparse chest hair.

"Such a sexy chest. I've always wanted to do this. You can't imagine how much and for how long I've wanted to do this. Every summer at the lake with your shirt off. Ever since high school. You were always so sexy."

"Just like I've wanted to do this," my voice struggled to form words.

The hand closest to her bare body came up and gently cupped her soft and warm breast. She hadn't even touched me, but my cock throbbed inside the tight confines of my white briefs.

"Oh, Bill. That feels so good. Your hand on my breast."

Ellen brought her hand up and covered my hand with hers. We each just closed our eyes for a few moments as we both savored our first intimate touch. A touch that we both had secretly longed for for years.

Coming out of her trance. Ellen looked at me with a dreamy look, as she pressed my hand into her soft breast, just above her heart.

"I'm going to quit saying it. But just one more time... I've waited so long to feel your hand touch me. To touch my breast. And soon you're going to be inside of me. There are so many things I want to do to and with you. And you don't have to worry, I'm on the Pill. I've been on the Pill since the first of the year. Right after when I knew that I would be sitting right here. Just like this. All completely bare to you. Getting ready to take you inside of me for the first time. Ready to make love to you. Ready for you to make love to me."

Ellen leans forward and our lips meet for the fifth time. It was a kiss that would begin our journey to the joining of two hearts... of two souls. It would be a kiss that, later in life, we would each remember that would rank right up there with our first kiss.

Pulling her down to lie on top of me, her full warm, and bare breasts against my chest. My hands gently glide over her bare back, and down to caress each of her soft butt cheeks. Ellen purred through our kiss that went on and on. Never becoming a frenzied out-of-control kiss. Just a gentle soothing kiss between two soon-to-be lovers. Her lips separate enough for my tongue to slip between them and find hers. Our tongues softly danced in wet delight.

Raising up, Ellen smiled. Her eyes were warm and soft. She gently stroked my cheek.

"I love you, Bill."

"I love you, Ellen."

A gentle kiss and then sitting up with a playful grin.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers