Why Did We Have to be Cousins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"mmmm... so sexy. I just had to touch and feel you with my hand. To feel where we are joined. To feel you while you move in and out of me."

I settled into the timeless gentle rhythm that men and women have enjoyed since the time of our creation. It was a sensual ballet of mutual need, responding to each other's needs in harmony. Once again, the outside world vanished. It was just us. Ellen's hands roamed over my back, her fingernails lightly drawing circles and sending shivers through my body. At times, her hands come to rest on my butt cheeks and would pull me into her with each penetrating stroke.

And then there were the sounds of a woman slowly being taken to the pinnacle of pleasure that only a woman can experience.

Nibbling on the softness of her neck, I would whisper in her ear with each stroke... "I love you, Ellen."

"I love you, Bill. Cum for me. Make our joining complete. Fill me."

Our eyes meet. And then our lips as my penetrating strokes became a need... a need to complete our everlasting memory of this moment.

Her panting and groaning became rapid, then with a final lunge and grind, her mouth went wide, her eyelids fluttered and her eyebrows raised. Ellen's head lolled to one side with a blissful, angelic expression as her passage gripped and released, her orgasm blossoming within her.

When finally she opened her eyes, still catching her breath, she smiled with such unashamed happiness it took my own breath away. It was all I needed.

"Ellen," breathed, "I'm... going... to... cum."

"Look at me."

Her eyes brightened and she embraced me tighter.

My eyes found hers and bored into her soul as I filled her with the life of my body, completing our memory.

"Yes. Yes!" she cried.

Never had I come so hard or for so long. Pulse after pulse flooded her, filling her to overflowing. My muscles went slack, and I fell on her as the world receded into the white bliss of release. I collapsed onto my lover... my cousin.

I first felt the wetness of her tears on my shoulder and then heard the soft whimpers. As Ellen's embrace tightened around me I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. My own tears fell.

I went to move off. Ellen's embrace tightened.

"Stay."

Not a word was spoken as we each processed what had just been shared between us... the joining of our hearts, minds, and souls.

Later, we cuddled. Her head rested on my chest. A soft breast against my side. Her soft pubic mound brushed against my hip. And it was only around 10:00.

"See, wasn't that more fun than driving around Hollywood?"

I couldn't see it, but I 'heard' the smile and the playfulness in her voice. Then softly.

"I've never been made love to."

Leaning over and lightly kissing her forehead, "Not like that."

"I don't know what I was expecting. But, I never expected to feel the way I do right now. Like I said earlier, I've been picturing making love with you like forever, but the picture didn't even come close. Remember when you wrote to me when you were in college and told me that you lost your virginity?"

"I remember. I remember that you wrote back and said that you wanted ALL of the details."

Ellen grinned, "And you did. You gave me every single solitary detail. Every lick. Every kiss. Every stroke of your beautiful cock. The cock that was just inside of me. You asked why I wanted all of the details. And I just said, 'because'. Do you want to know the real reason?"

"Yes. I've wondered about it for quite a while."

Propping herself on her side, her hand on my chest with her fingers toying with my sparse chest hair. I turned to face her.

"It was because I wanted to picture what it would be like to have you make love to me. I wanted to picture in my mind everything that you were doing to her... to Alex. To imagine that it was me and what I would be doing to you. And yes, before you ask... Yes, I was touching myself as I read and reread and reread every letter that you wrote. I looked forward to each one and was sad when the last one came."

Ellen scooted over, pressed her bare body into me, and brought her lips to mine. Then grinning, "But it was nowhere near what just happened. Or what I am feeling right now. Because I love you from the bottom of my heart," her voice cracking on those last words.

"And I love you Ellen from the bottom of my heart."

..............................................................

We fucked like bunnies for the next eight days. On the days when I had to go into the office, Ellen sent me on my way with either a wonderful blow-job or an enthusiastic hand-job.

Each day I had to go to the office, I would return for lunch. The first time, I found a trail of clothes from inside the doorway to the doorway to my bedroom, with my naked cousin on her back and her legs open wide. Another day I found her on her hands and knees. Her smooth bottom pointed back at me as I entered my bedroom submitting. I always returned to the office with a smile.

We did do the usual tourist stuff: Knotsberry Farm, Disney Land, and hit the beaches. But mostly, we just spent time together like two people in love.

I took her on a drive into the San Gabriel Mountains along the 'Rim of the World' highway on the way to Big Bear Lake. The TR6 was made for the curvy mountain road. Downshifting through the turns and then going through the gears. All the while the wind blew through our hair.

Rounding one curve I saw a ranger fire look-out station jutting up through the pine trees a bit down the road. I turned onto the road and drove in for a bit. The station was empty and the office at the top was locked. Climbing the ladder and then looking out at the vast sea of pine trees and the distant mountains was breathtaking. Pressing myself against her back, my crotch against her butt, Ellen ground her hips against my growing hardness. She knew what was about to happen as I reached around and cupped her braless breasts.

"mmmm.... You're so naughty. Are you going to fuck your cousin right here?"

She had worn a halter top that tied behind her neck. Ellen reached behind her neck and pulled at the bow and then pulled the top up and over her head. My hands cupped her freed breasts and toyed with her erect pink nipples. All to the sounds of her purrs of contentment.

"Yes. I'm going to fuck my cousin. I'm going to fuck my naked cousin right here in front of the whole world."

Thirty seconds later, her shorts and panties were laying on the deck next to her discarded top. Ellen leaned over the railing with her legs open and presented her smooth creamy white backside to me. With her head down Ellen waited as the shaft of my cock glided through her slick folds, gathering her natural lubrication. We each gasped as I slid effortlessly into her awaiting pussy.

"Oh yes... Fuck me. Fuck me right here. Cum in my pussy."

Ellen's breasts swayed in sync with each thrust. My hanging scrotum swung and would bump against her hand as she brought herself to her own release. Ellen howled to the mountains at the eruption of her orgasm, as her knees almost gave way. Mine followed a few moments later.

Back in the car and continuing our trek, it finally hit her. She broke out in hysterical laughter.

"I can't believe we just did that. You're a bad influence on your innocent cousin. But it was fun. I've never had outdoor sex. I like it."

One night, I talked her into skinny dipping in the pool. Ellen said that the thrill of accidentally being discovered excited her like nothing in her life. That night, I was the willing recipient of her enthusiasm and aroused state.

The days of her visit were winding down. Her planned departure was going to be Sunday. She decided to push it out to Wednesday. She could have stayed longer, as there wasn't anything awaiting her back home but she said it was going to be her time of the month. Still, it would have been wonderful to just have her with me. But then she was worried that by staying it might generate unwelcomed thoughts and speculations back home.

Our final night. Ellen didn't really want to go out for dinner. So, we made use of the gas grills that the apartment complex had and did a couple of steaks, baked potatoes, green salad, and a nice Cabernet. A soak in the Jacuzzi, followed by a quiet nude swim in the dark pool.

We made love. We cried. We made love again.

Settling back alongside me and resting her head on my shoulder.

"How are we going to hide our feelings for each other when we all gather as a family when you come back and visit? How are we going to hide our feelings for each other when we meet our life partner? We have to. Nobody would understand. Nobody would want to understand. Please tell me that we'll do this again, later in life."

More tears as I held Ellen in a protective embrace.

"Why did we have to be cousins? I would love to feel you make a baby in me. Our baby."

Quiet, as Ellen's tears fell down her cheeks and into my sparse chest hair.

"But we can't. Even if I moved to be with you, it would tear our families apart. The families who we each love and who loves us.

"Let's make a promise. Right now. That whatever happens in the future, whatever happens in our lives, whoever we meet or fall in love with or marry, that at some time -- I don't know when or where or how -- we'll do this again. I want that so much."

Ellen's voice cracked on those last five words.

"I promise," struggling to utter two little words. My own voice cracking.

Epilogue.

We did a repeat the following year only this time it was a full month. It would be our last. As we cuddled after a tender lovemaking, Ellen told me that she had started seeing someone. At that point, it was just casual dating, with nothing beyond that and she wasn't sure where it would go.

I was home for Christmas the two families got together for the customary Christmas dinner. Afterward, we took a slow walk through the snow-covered pine trees. Holding her in my arms our lips reacquainted themselves. Looking at me, Ellen quietly explained how her relationship with the guy, who she had been seeing had deepened and that it would be difficult to explain her visiting me again over the summer. I understood, as I told her saddened face that I knew that this day would come and that I was truly happy for her. We each gave our final kiss before parting.

A little over a year later, I found myself back home for her wedding. Ellen insisted that I be part of the wedding party as an usher. She looked radiant as she flashed me a brief and knowing smile before heading down the aisle. Standing at the back of the church as my uncle handed her over to him almost tore my heart apart, but knowing that she was happy eased the pain.

We never kept our final promise to each other. Even with the passage of time and the distance between us our deep and unspoken love for each other remained cemented into our hearts and souls. It remained a secret we each took to our grave.