All Comments on 'Why Did You Put Me with Steven?'

by 5thRing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
5thRing5thRingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

FUN FACT: I did not originally intend to reference a song in this story, but, at some point during writing it, I just happened to realize that "Oblivion", by Five Knives was incredibly fitting to Katherine, so I just wanted to incorporate that into the story.

If not for copyright, I would have included all the lyrics. The song is available officially, with lyrics in the description, on TY, if you are interested.

Another song of interest, though not as directly relevant, is "You And Your Friend", by Snake River Conspiracy.

If this story was a movie, these two would definitely be on the soundtrack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story reads like a slightly more civilized version of a "men don't like it when girls _________" noce guy meme. The down played but very present otaku vibes are a turn off.

5thRing5thRingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

re: Anonymous

I'm unfamiliar with the "'men don't like it when girls _________' noce guy meme", and going by what it is being called, I'm unclear on how it would apply.

But I appreciate the comment, just the same.

SirKevinSirKevinalmost 2 years ago

I appreciated the use of apostrophes and quotation marks to differentiate between dialogue and monologue. (Lit nerd)

It's very appropriate that I found you via your 42nd submission. I'm @SenseiKevin on Fet, since Literotica isn't a great social media spot.

MellowwMellowwalmost 2 years ago

My thoughts keep going back to the fact that they don't wash their hands after peeing.

5thRing5thRingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

"I appreciated the use of apostrophes and quotation marks..."

Thanks. There were a few instances where I wasn't sure if the apostrophes were actually appropriate, so I left them off. A few spots where the narrator is a little less distinguished from the character.

-

"My thoughts keep going back to the fact that they don't wash their hands after peeing."

LOL! Consider it implied. You may rest assured that they do wash their hands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user5thRing@5thRing
I love getting comments on my stories. I like honest CONSTRUCTIVE critiques: what SPECIFICALLY you liked and disliked. I'm seeking ways to improve because even I am not satisfied with my own work. Simply saying that you didn't like it is not helpful, at all. I have just su...