All Comments on 'Why Don?'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago
1 syst

Bad because of the end. We needed to hear from Beth or what happened to her. He's worth millions but doesn't know?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who the fuck cares about Beth! Good riddance to trash

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Leaving aside that once again, it's a story about a guy who could have prevented something but is too much of a wimp to actually prevent it, and only ends up reacting after the fact. No surprise considering the author's presumed nationality.

Needed a proper ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mike is a Pussy. Beth is a whore. Mark is a fuckface. I would have stopped it, but if say I got knocked over like that, and looked up and saw my wife's hand pulling on his dick while half naked, I'd kick both their asses off my property. I agree with everyone on the part of the ending where Beth is just gone, but I would disagree with the whole ending being shit. But I've also recently read several of your stories as I've been plowing through the Loving Wives genre, and this one is the first that I've read that hasn't ended in reconciliation. Props on that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ummm...not one woman would actually try this on her long time fiance. Who she'd been living with for 2 years. In his apartment that his company owned and he owned the company. She'd be fucked. Literally. As a part time actress...she'd have no where else to live.

And she'd have to know her long term prospects with old donkey dick wouldn't be good.

And no man...especially one who owned his own company. Was wealthy and powerful is gonna just step aside and let his woman fuck some other guy in his flat..in his bed like that. Just accept it? Not just doubtful. Never happen.

"Mate. Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Make me!"

2 minutes later he returns with a weapon. Cricket bat upside his head. Not hard enough to knock him out. Just a tap.

Drags the disoriented ex-mate out the front door.

Turns to the fiance.

"Start packing your shit. You stuff is out of here by tomorrow night. Leave your engagement ring also. Find some other sucker to sponge off of. Maybe Mark will take you in? But it won't be in my house. And it won't be while we are in a relationship. Ours officially ended when you told him you wanted to see his dick. Now...you can either sleep on the couch or you can go somewhere else. Don't care anymore."

That's the end of that.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Nice story but I think it would have been better had he address his fiance and kicked her out himself.

Plus he should have taken Don’s company and then fired him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol. Entertaining but the exact situation seems nonsensical. Why be engaged to someone who would remotely do that? While still morally objectionable, Beth is too dumb to not get Don's phone number ans see him illicitly? And meanwhile the MC, doesn't simply call the manager or even the police to have them forcibly evicted? His company owns the lease. Beth has no legal right to be tenant there if he decided to evict her. Police coukd move them out that night. Unless the law works differently in UK. And also after she has sampled the good for several hours, she is so infatuated with Don's big penis despite not having maximal fulfillment since he is a poor lover with no finesse? Sorry not believable. Yes it is diverting fiction. But lol.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mike is a wimp. It's the only reason she would have even started turning to donkey dick. There is no Martian Slut Ray, there is only a person's true nature, and it's unbelievable that they could have been engaged for 2 years.

In anywhere else but England, the two horny, arrogant lovebirds would have found themselves locked out of the house, him trying to breathe after having the wind knocked out of him, and her without her top. For it to continue like it did was ridiculous, cuck nonsense.

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

I know it fits the story, but Beth really was too stupid for words to treat her wealthy fiance like that. She gave up a lot for some sex. Of course, Don/Mark did, too, but that fit with his character.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah16 days ago

Mike backhanded a very nice return to Don’ s volley. He looks good with lint in his teeth. Beth couldn’t see past the tip of Don’s dangler. Long dongs have their own problems. Expect stepping on it to be painful. 🙀

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Coloreds should not be in White countries.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I wonder how much good ol donkey's dick would have been after I kicked him in his gonads with my steel toed boots?

Then he'd have ended up in he hallway of that swish apartment along wirh my stupid whore of a girlfriend.

That night. They'd have both been out of my life before dinner was ended.

Let alone letting them rut in my bed all night.

Only in the UK would this happen like this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous