All Comments on 'Why Don?'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 13 years ago

Gotta agree about Jags, though I rather like the E-series roadster more than the earlier models.

Oh, and a nice story, BTW. Really good twist there at the end.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
WHY screw over Don/ mark but NOT Beth? ...

This is awful is so many ways. This sort of thing happen to a lot of engaged couples in the UK does it?

First why screw over Don but NOT Beth?

SHE is the one who was engaged!! She is the one went after Don/ mark . But as usual with Britease stories there are few if any consequences for the woman. Wife.

Second... having her disappear and never to be seen from again is NOT a Consequence.

and it is very anticlimatic ...

After reading your stories and getting a feel for how you view the world NO one would be surprised if you were actually were with a woman that dumped you to be a Playboy bunny

mallahmallahalmost 13 years ago
Okay

Now the conversation between Beth and Don would have been something to read. That's no fair that you left us hanging without describing that scene...lol. Otherwise not to shabby!

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Great Read!!!!

Money talks bullshit walks. He got 70% of Don's company and rid of the women. Good deal.

pretzelzpretzelzalmost 13 years ago

An unfaithful fiance who cheated on her husband... lived with him... you would think your female character would have tried to hide her cheating or lie ... afterall, she had a lot to lose since she wasn't married yet and her soon to be husband was very successful. Finally she does nothing to fight for him to save what is left of their relationship.

Aside from those missing parts, it still was a good story. Nice car.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Good read

Liked the ending. She was a bitch and paid for it, so did his old "friend". Thinking with the little head often gets you in trouble.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A great story

The girl was a little immature thinking she would get away with spending the night with a friend of her future husband.

It was good for him to find out that she was a slut before he actually married her, so he could say he was very lucky.

Jags are nice except for the right hand drive. Us Yanks like to drive from the left.

I liked the light humor that set the whole mood of the story.

Thanks for the good read.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Jags do blow mustangs away, unless you have to tune it yourself....

and this story is clever and goes down with much less sugar needed than most Brittease stories but still though Harry wrong,(he did get revenge on Beth,- he became rich)-it was hard to believe that he would not want to rub it in her face.Someday you may join torch as the only OTHER Brit who can write a strong male part but not quite yet I guess.Maybe you're just too nice of a guy to get really vindictive but with your ability to turn a phrase and portray irony it would make for great reading.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
My bad....

...this was a STRONG male part, I mean't fuckin' coldblooded mean RAF type male part.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Good Story. Nice car.

He dumped the cheating fiance, and got revenge on the guy who screwed her. I only wished that there was a scene where the fiance tried to get back into his life, but I can't complain about a man who just commands others to 'get rid of the bitch'. Thank You.

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago
Not funny and very sad.

""How big?" Beth demanded, her eyes shining with anticipation.

"Can we change the subject please?" I butted in, not liking for one moment the thought of my woman discussing the size of his wedding tackle with another guy.

"Don't be silly Mike," Beth dismissed me without so much as a glance in my direction. "Come on Don, just how big is it?""

In any other 'revenge' story on this site(A NON-CUCKOLD story that is) the husband or husband to be would get up and beat the living hell out of the so called 'friend'. He would then see what the wife to be would do, if she was concerned about the 'friend' then she would be out the door the very second closely followed by the 'friend'.

There is nothing clever or funny about this story just another ENGLISHMAN being made to look stupid, weak and spineless and made into a CUCKOLD. I guess the writer enjoys these types of stories I certainly didn't.

Once upon a time this writer used to be a very good writer, if readers read his older non-wimp stories you will see what I mean, but now? he must be in his dotage and living or dreaming about cuckolds. Sad.

mike2710mike2710almost 13 years ago
Thanks

A 5 for the last chapter and the rest was good also.

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

Mandy01Mandy01almost 13 years ago
God to see you back Brit.

Your usual style, good read and everyone got what they deserved...lol

Maybe I should do a story with a Porsche Carrera...pink I think???

roflmao

Amanda

swimwriterswimwriteralmost 13 years ago

worst part in this story was , that everything happened in front of hero, and that makes him, wimp. After everyhitng is done, all he can do is play with money, which tells hero values money more than his ego or selfrespect. which also makes him less of a man. so i dont think he is hero anymore, it actually makes the other guy hero of story who is being targetted by some rich guy(villian), whose wife doesn't love him. anyway interesting read.

TruckerguyTruckerguyalmost 13 years ago
Great

Just great...the hero a wimp...nah...just smart enough to

know when to hold'em and when to fold'em...and when to run...

nice to have you back...as for me I'll stick with my Mercedes...

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Good

Why do you let the women off without remorse or sharing her hurt with us. You readily pussy whip and castrate the men in your stories and have extensive narration and verbal slamming by the female but the women quietly disappear. Maybe it's just a guy thing I'm talking about, but most male readers would understand

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
Mandys comments ....what story were YOU reading?

mandy posted this piece is mental crap.... "Your usual style, good read and everyone got what they deserved...lol"

beth got what she deserved?

she walked away scott free you dingbat

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 13 years ago
The Best Word to Describe Your Stories Is . . .

Sly. They aren't in-your-face, over-the-top revenge, nor are they about wimpy men who just sit back and put up with it. Sure, some commenters/readers may be offended that Beth wasn't fed to sharks after spending a dozen years in a Mexican whorehouse with real donkeys, but that's both unbelievable and ridiculous.

And no, he didn't get revenge on Beth, but who cares? He dumped her, which is the way these things play out in real life. He didn't really get revenge on Don, either. Think about it: He bought Don's company to prevent it from going bankrupt, then turned around and was a solid, fair boss. Where's the revenge in that? If he'd done nothing or--more vengeful--just denied Don's company a contract outright, Don would've lost 100% of his company and been bankrupt instead of only losing 70% and keeping a good job.

So why is this satisfying? Two reasons: (1) he found out Beth was an unworthy tart before the marriage, which led him to his secretary's arms for a life of (presumed) eternal happiness; and (2) he leveraged his superior position to make a shitload of money off of Don, which is what good businessmen do.

Oh, and the Jag. While their electronics suck, the 140 series still has some of the most beautiful coachwork of the era. She's undoubtedly a beauty!

energystarenergystaralmost 13 years ago
To HIV

Other than denying her his personal wealth, what was he supposed to do? Not trying to be funny, but tossing her right out seemed about right.

StangStar06StangStar06almost 13 years ago
I liked it

Good story, although I do agree the woman got off too easily. Especially since the old friend Don really wasn't much of a friend, it had been over ten years since they'd seen each other, so him doing what he did, required revenge, but the woman was engaged to him. Hers was the worst betrayal, she had giant balls to even ask him to give her an hour with don, she needed more comeuppance than to just vanish. But overall a great story. My dad did corporate law for Ford for many years, he has more Jags than I have Mustangs, I can stomach them, they're like old guy's mustangs.

MikeinMissouriMikeinMissourialmost 13 years ago
Well done.

Love the humor. Jags are nice but, got to go with the E type. I thought the punishment fit the crime. Boot her (she lost a cushy life) and slice the friend. Friends should NEVER do that to another friend. He was diffinitely the villian in this drama. A+

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Delightful Read

The poor girl lost it all for a bigger cock and the hero got out of buying a spoiled lady.

The thing is that the Brits can say, excuse me old chap and kill you. Others have to get all hot and bothered in order to do what is necessary and sometimes use excess force and end up in prison!

magmamanmagmamanalmost 13 years ago
For me...

...It's the Corvette. There is nothing like having a Torch red 500 H/P z06, running triple nicklels with the Corvette club four in a row, invisible to police.

Now I have to go write something to level things out LoL

Very good story, good flow and easy to read. I liked it!

Thanks,

MGM

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it. Well written. I always like it when the dumb and slick are out thought by the smart and honest. Sometimes it's hard to walk away from trouble, but it's usually better to pass it on to someone else and get on with life.

Personally I would have downsized the cock and our hero's wealth just to make it a bit more realistic, but it's good as it stands. (no pun intended)

Chilley

MendonFishersMendonFishersalmost 13 years ago
GTO!

My toy was a 1966 GTO convertable w/ triples. It was super fast between gas stations. But it couldn't pass one by at 4.6 mpg. My next was a 75 MGB. That was fun rebuilding.

I liked your story too.

Mendon

BriteaseBriteasealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone so far

Interesting to have all the comments about cars, though perhaps I should have expected it. Did I forget to tell you all that my XK140 was 1956, British Racing Green with tan, Conolly hide interior, with wire wheels, overdrive, original tool set and ....... Oh there I go again. Shut me up someone. I love my Jag and am sure she would never cheat on me.

Ah! Now that would make a great story line wouldn't it?

nyminusnyminusalmost 13 years ago
As a;ways tease. Your story is right on.

I would have told her right away that she had to go and take her big cock with her. Why a woman (read : SLUT) had to go and fuck up royally for a large dick is something I can't fathom. Glad you did tell her to leave tho I would have loved to have seen the whore's face when he did.

MikeinMissouriMikeinMissourialmost 13 years ago
Ah Britease:

That might bring new meaning to the old line, Sliding one Up the Old Tail Pipe, Eh. As to cars I like my old 71 TR-6. An electrical nightmare but runs beautifully. Of course the downside is about 3 hrs maintenance for every hr run but oh well.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Done with style............

Speaking in generalities, it appears British males are not quite like their American counterparts in their attitudes towards male/female relationships, sex, infidelity, revenge, etc. Maybe something about excess testosterone……………?

This quasi-humorous story (read tongue-in-cheek) was done with style, class, and in true British fashion: with a “stiff upper lip.”

Well done.

grogers7grogers7almost 13 years ago
Real choices of a successful man

As soon as Beth touched Donkey's dick, Mike knew that his engagement was over. In the real world, she had revealed herself. If he had slapped her or assaulted Don it would only have delayed her infidelity, and it might have lead to criminal charges. Abruptly dumping her out of the very exclusive lifestyle of a high corp executive was punishment. She might not feel guilt, bit she would feel stupid for the rest of her life. In a real sense, Mike made Don his submissive for the rest of his business career.

It would be a great story to read how Don evicted Beth from Mike's apartment, then got rid of her.

Mikr really is the alpha male.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 13 years ago
I always enjoy Britease humor.

It is always dry and quite English. I enjoyed the story and the revenge. He did about all he could to his lady friend since he neither owned her nor was married to her. My problem was when bhe left her in his company apartment to screw Donk. Wasn't that the time to get mad, really mad? It would have added to the story if somehow the writer had the hero reveal that he was furious, but saw an opportunity to make a few million off Donk and his soon-to-be ex. The only problem was he already had the guy by the balls, so allowing him to bang the fiance accomplished nothing towards gaining the company.

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBaueralmost 13 years ago
Well done Britease

I like your humorous style

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
to energystar

ENERGY STAR you asked..."Other than denying her his personal wealth, what was he supposed to do? Not trying to be funny, but tossing her right out seemed about right "...

Question how did you come to the conclusion that Mike Tossed beth out. Its certainly does NOT say that in the story..

Re-read the story. Beth walked out and was never heard from again... but Mike Never asked her to leave not did he " throw het to the curb"

It pays to read the story as it is...

FACT the last time super wimp Mike (ka Britease) sees beth she is Naked and telling him that she will keep fucking Don overnight.

so what part of THAT is throwing her out?!!! I guess if you live the UK that might...

***** FROM THE STORY ****

" What about Beth?

I've absolutely no idea exactly what happened to dear Beth. She was gone when I got back from Germany and I've never met up with her since and never asked Mark.

agin ENERGYSTART what story are tlkaking about? Mike the wimp goes to germany and beth isnt there when he gets back... but how is THAT throwing her out?

facts can be a hard thing to grasp

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23almost 13 years ago

Eh I still say he won in the end and since that is really what people want than good job. Still would have rather seen him actually REACT instead of pleading with those loosers.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable read

From my view a very British tale. No strong emotion just a non sense tale. Appreciate your forward to the story. I do enjoy it when a author set the tale it shouild prevent some from reading and really complaining.

Nice bit at end about car

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Just one question

Well-written but story failed to reveal if Mike got his engagement ring back. It must have been worth a pretty penny.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 13 years ago
more thoughts

You are one of many author I when I see a submission I know is worth reading.

Thank you for submitting. Keep writing so I can keep reading

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Not Bad

I think most men would feel the need to stop them and then throw her out or not depending on testosterone levels. To sit there and watch it in your own house seems a little off to me. I wouldn't be the one leaving at that point. To each his own. My wife owns one of those fancy Eyetalian sports cars that are supposed to be so wonderful in the handling department. It is. But, it doesn't come close to my custom Vette. I have never heard the tires squeal in a curve, even at double speed through the mountains, which I do allot. I believe it really is on rails. It is the only car that I have ever felt completely safe in at speed. It cost a fraction as much. I do not know how it works in other places, but where I live you can beat the shit out of someone for about five hundred in fines and a night at the county Hilton. They treat it like a traffic ticket, you pay at a magistrates office. That sounds like a fair trade to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Neanderthal doesn't work in the UK

Americans can get paid for shooting a burglar. In the UK you get a life jail sentence for murder (try Googling Tony Martin Emneth for an example)

Zeb40Zeb40almost 13 years ago
Good story.

Enjoyed this one.

As for the idea that he should have taken some physical action on Don, lets look at the facts. What the cheaters did was reprehensible, but not illegal, so why risk arrest and jail when there was a great way to get his revenge. As for Beth, she "blew" a life of wealth and comfort, so don't say she wasn't punished enough. She has to do porn films? Of course maybe she became addicted to big cocks.

Now lets get to the real reason for my comments. My toy is a great little Jeep Wrangler. Not as fast or as sexy as the 'Stang or the Jag, but it can go places those others can only dream of. In fact, considering the number of potholes in the Northeast, it may even be a better road car.

Thanks for an enjoyable read. Paul

Zeb40Zeb40almost 13 years ago
Good story.

Enjoyed this one.

As for the idea that he should have taken some physical action on Don, lets look at the facts. What the cheaters did was reprehensible, but not illegal, so why risk arrest and jail when there was a great way to get his revenge. As for Beth, she "blew" a life of wealth and comfort, so don't say she wasn't punished enough. She has to do porn films? Of course maybe she became addicted to big cocks.

Now lets get to the real reason for my comments. My toy is a great little Jeep Wrangler. Not as fast or as sexy as the 'Stang or the Jag, but it can go places those others can only dream of. In fact, considering the number of potholes in the Northeast, it may even be a better road car.

Thanks for an enjoyable read. Paul

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Laughing so hard with your Mustang reference.

Really fun read...thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

HoserProserHoserProseralmost 13 years ago
British racing green I assume?

Good story. Nice twist in the tale but perhaps withholding the connection to Don and Price's at first would have made it a bit more ironic?

And a big chuckle over the car. But you missed telling us the colour, which is always provided in the description of the 'stangs. So I suggest a nice authentic British racing green or perhaps Ecurie Ecose blue-grey with a tan leather interior and a rosewood steering wheel? Serious car envy here.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 13 years agoAuthor
XK140

If I keep getting more comments like the ones so far, then I'll have to start writing stories about cars! There was this big handsome Jag XK140, met this sexy little MGA while filling up at the mall, and got together and decided to share a garage. A year later, they were delighted when a little Mini Cooper came along to make them a complete family. Everything was fine, until this big bad Ford Mustang arrived in town, and started to play up to the pretty little MGA who was really impressed by the size of his exhaust pipe, despite the warnings of her younger sister, the drop head MGB. One evening, XK's uncle, the all knowledgable Morris Minor, bumped into Mustang's friend Corvette.------- And so on. Load of rubbish, but it could be fun!

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

I'll try to keep it short and to the point, since I tend to rant in comments.

I found the revenge rather weak and ineffective. The revenge against Don was to bail out his company and secure him a job? Instead of letting him go bankrupt? That's good samaritan stuff, not revenge. Although I can see the "you're my subordinate forever!" angle, I wouldn't want to keep seeing the guy who who fucked my (ex) fiancee.

The revenge against Beth was nonexistent. It never happened. From the way she talks and behaves, she doesn't love Mike, he's more of a mealticket than anything else. Why would she be upset that Mike doesn't want her anymore?

"Whoops, wedding's probably off huh? Time to bail!"

There is no evidence of any kind that she regretted cheating with Don, or hurt from the breakup with Mike. In fact, there was no breakup, she just packed and left while Mike was on that trip.

Realistic perhaps (except for Mike buying out Don's company), but unsatisfying as a story ending.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifealmost 13 years ago
I'm a Jeep Wrangler gal myself

My dad has a Vette and a JAG. The latter being his fave.

By the way HIV, it is my honor and pleasure to inform you that you are wrong. You missed something in the reading. The deal with Don was swap his struggling company for Beth. He ordered Don to get rid of her by the time he came back from his trip. So yes, he kicked her to the curb without having to actually do it himself. Talk about Alpha male. What a badass.

Good story. Funny and deliciously ironic. Til next time Mr. Brit.

likeboblikebobalmost 13 years ago

If my memory is correct ( sometimes it still is) didn't Ford recently own Jaguar ? If so both cars would have been made by the same company !

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
Not One Of Your Better Stories!

Davis was a total wuss, so I will never covet a Jaguar again.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 13 years ago
Pretty Good- I think

I just got done reading three other stories where all were a slight variation of the wife cheating on her furious but slightly aroused husband and ended up with him realizing he enjoyed watching his wife have sex with other men and that's how it ended with the husbands loving their new lifestyle End of story. One was even four chapters long only to spring that revelation on the reader on the last page. So, in comparison, your story was a masterpiece. Yours was well written, as usual but I would have gotten more satisfaction if Mike confronted Beth himself and tossed her out with Rita at his side before going to Germany. Especially, if she made the same assumption that Don did. That Mike only worked for the company and didn't know that he owned it and he was rolling in it. The Jag might have been a give away. But no matter I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you I hope to see more and I wouldn't even mind if you took us touring in the country with your Jag as long as you describe in detail about double clutching while skirting flocks of sheep.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
Sorry...but....

I own a Mustang, too. THEY RULE!!

All the best,

C

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Somethings Missing

Can't put my finger on what it is but there is just something with this story that is just a lil off

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
i can tell you what missing for the story

a fucking male, his bitch is fuck a man in his bed and he goes to a hotel. what the fuck is wrong with you english assholes, kick him in the balls and drag that cheating slut in to the gutter and leave her there. she should be right at home. then handle your business.

movermoverover 12 years ago
GR8 Again

Loved it, humerus and serious in the right places. Really enjoy a good Brit author and you are very good. Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Revenge in the mode of ' Art of War '

" let your greatest cunning lie in covering up what looks like cunning" - Baltasar Gracian

Fantastic story illustrating this principle. Thank you for sharing.

robinhodrobinhodabout 12 years ago
Brilliant story

less brilliant comments. His revenge was complete. What could be more humiliating for the girl than to be told by a casual fuck toy that she was out. What better than to have that same fuck toy a one third minority holder in what had been his own company, but now subservient and reliant on the boss." The best revenge is a life lived well".

Now the important stuff:- my Porsche has spent six winter months in the garage every one of the 15 years I've owned it. I'll sit in it on 1st April, and turn the key in the certain knowledge that it will start first time. Match that Yanks. Triumph? Don't make me laugh! XK 140? I'll admit to some envy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Nice

And that's how you get rid of a future cheating wife and put the non-friend in his place; steal his company. Ha ha ha ha ha

YEAH

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
screw your jag

you know why the british drink warm beer because lucas, who makes electrical systems for your car and the other brit cars and is also called the prince of darkness, makes refrigerators too. you get a 5.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Excellent rvenge story

I wasn't going to bother commenting but, when I set off for work in my (admittedly quite old and not as powerful as it must have been in its heyday) Aston Martin DB6, I'll probably be thinking about these comments!

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Fun

Now that was a fun story. I know I read it before, but it was quite funny......Thanks

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
He should have

sent them to the hotel. And made sure she could not get back in after her new experience.

No way should he have been the one to leave his own apartment.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
How can a woman be so stupid?

How can a woman be so stupid? Almost married to a man with a lot of money, earned with work in the jungle of business, so not a wimp, she expected him to accept her cheating? And finally ending making porn movies?

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Huedog has it!

This story needed a man. A man, a real man drives a truck!

Thanks; it was a fun story.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years agoAuthor
Ok so i've still got the XK

But I've just bought an Abarth 500C. What a little bomb it is and what the hell has this all got to do with the story????? Anyone else got one?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
BRINGING FANTASY AND WISHFUL THINKING

into the present/past and turning into a tale. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Decent

While it was neat getting the company and dumping the slut, I would have kicked the ass in the balls, ripped off the engagement ring and thrown them both out in the street, dressed the way they were!

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Delightful Tale

Nothing like swimming to the top when the car goes off the bridge. Beth was probably

under the influence...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
And

another five. WTF?

A_BierceA_Bierceover 6 years ago
XK140 is nice, but

as a true-blue teen-aged Yank—with all the Philistine tendencies that implies—I lusted after an XK150S after I saw one shut down an arrogant toff I couldn't stand in his precious 1955 Ford Crown Vic. Pink and black, no less.

Giving you 5 stars is becoming a habit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pass me some matches and some kerosene,,,,,,

We need to explore the future relationship (if any) between Don/Mark, Beth, and Mike.

Don has lost a LOT of money; $750K isn't pocket change- and he's lost $525,000

leaving him only $225,000- or, slightly above the average home cost in the United States. Granted, he's still got his job working as a salaried executive position; but nobody who works for someone else will enjoy it once they've had a taste at the top.

There's a certain exhilarating feeling of owning your own company. You know why CEO's are retired rather than work for someone else? Cause after being at the top they're shit employee's- to call the shots, then to take orders? Big step down in ego and pay- as such, they start to chaff at the restrictions.

VenustasVenustasalmost 6 years ago
Beth did him a favour

To those calling for more revenge against Beth. Why would he need revenge on Beth for showing her true colours before they were married. Can you imagine the problems and expense if he found out after?

No he did exactly the right thing - he used his head rather than going the way of stupid morons. There's nothing wimpish about winning and he had a double win.

Another nice one Britease 5* again

RobsoundRobsoundover 5 years ago
Jag

I envy you enormously, owning an XK140. Any chance of a drive?

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
Mustang

Can't touch a Jag........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shitease

Shallow as always, didn't Need to read to The end. Just wuss Findung out his Girl is a slut, whining After her And behaving like retarded moron.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Got rid of her before wedding no cost but Don Mark punishment

3 stars

Her OK

He instigated and really little punishment

Sorry Charlie take it all away from him

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good one

Sounds like a very good swap to me. A whore for seventy percent of his company works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not enough

Not enough revenge,he should have got all Marks firm and left him broke.You just don't fuck a good friends fiance when he as asked you not to.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Two good choices

Get the company and ditch the bitch.

"Ditch the Bitch" - sounds like the title of a new story...

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

speaking of wimps. Why didn't Mike go boot her out himself? He put up with way more than I could have. Up to me she would have been gone that night.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
More cuck shit

"No, no, Beth, please don't do this... Don't make him take his big cock out." Makes me want to vomit. And after she wanks and blows him Mike just stands there while she takes him to their bedroom. Then he doesn't even bother to throw the whore out, he makes Don do it. Then he buys Don's company but doesn't bother to fire him once he has majority control. They'll never be friends again but Mark is a good worker... Ugh. No, throwing his money at the problem and fucking his assistant doesn't make up for how much of a spineless, limp dick this guy is. Money's all he's got going for him and his little gold digger knows it. No doubt she'll cheat on him too once she figures out how easily it's done.

Normally I don't go off this much but this story was really stomach turning. Be a man and escort old Don and your whore of a fiancée out the damned door. Don't whine and beg and pout then go off in a huff and throw money at the problem. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missed

He missed a proper chance of revenge,he should have threatened to let Mark'sfirm sink for less than 90%,then when in control fired him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Missed Revenge

Should have bankrupted Don. Also missed the reaction of the whore. That was just glossed over. A 5 became s 2.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Decent start, but it was his apartment - her name couldn't have been on it since it was a corporate lease. He should have thrown both of them out right then. I guess he did get his revenge on Mark to some extent but forcing him to sell the majority of his company at a major discount. Beth lost out on the good life. If he really wanted to he could hire a private eye to keep an eye on her, and if she ever got serious with anyone wreck that relationship.

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

very enjoyable, nicely paced.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

You know if I don't stop reading these tales I'll be up all night. Another great tale of retribution I'vr read before. What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again this pathetic writer never visits pain on the whore that causes the problem. All his male c are wuss, writer must have loads of experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did Brittease’ wife do this? Can a loving wife or fiancé go all crazy just seeing a big cock...poor author no doubt you have become so unhinges in your life!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Not a thing wrong with this story. It’s very good actually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad it missed the reaction of Beth when she was dumped. It could have been a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have liked to hear how Beth reacted when Don went to tell her. All in all, a good story

docrxdocrxabout 2 years ago

Good story! enjoyed reading it. Well handled revenge. Loved hearing about your Jag. I had one of the first E types, loved it.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

Another comment stated: "Would have liked to hear how Beth reacted when Don went to tell her." Yeah, me too... missed that not there, but still a great tale. *****

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but, he's a wimp. Sure, he finally got something in the end, but it was most unsatisfying that Don wasn't crushed. I mean the guy was in his apartment fucking his fiance, at least make the asshole leave and fuck her somewhere else.

Like the others said, i'd also would have liked to see how the slut would have reacted.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

Others have said what I thought. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good on you, revenge is something most of us would love to get at some point in life. Hope you still have your XK140 you mentioned in several other Stores. Love Classics myself, mostly I’ve owned American, Japanese and German myself but Love the Old Corvettes, C5’s being my current ride.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I would have thrown her naked ass out the door, and had "Don" out right behind her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No clue why the MC let then have the apartment to cuck him in. He owned the company who had the lease, he could call the police and have them both tossed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5* but would have much preferred a final confrontation or conversation between MC and his fiance. Not having it left a hole.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree with a needed final confrontation. Not easy to write though.

Enjoyed the story on the whole.

LanmandragonLanmandragon12 months ago

Mustangs are laughable when you look at BMWs, Aston Martins, Jags, Mercedes, even leaving out the Italian exotics

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous