Why He Hates the Dawn

Story Info
A Question Answered.
1.3k words
3.73
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_n_K
s_n_K
3 Followers

Dawn. You feel the soft rays of sunlight against your face as the sun pierces the darkness of the room, accompanied by a low hiss of anguish. On his side against your back, your Master stirs, moving you from the crook of his shoulder as he pulls his arm from under you. His hand looks scalded as he gives it a shake, the flesh smoothing once it leaves the light.

"Cursed morning, my pet," he grumps, glaring at the curtain that doesn't quite cover the window properly. You feel a compulsion to stand and do so, sheets falling from your naked skin. The stone of the floor is cold under your feet as you move to the window at his whim, and draw the curtain across it properly to shut out the light. "I thought I'd asked you to draw the curtains, my pet?" he asks you, the words felt emanating within you, the room remaining silent as he speaks inside of you.

"I did Master," you respond quickly, looking at him before your gaze goes to the ground. You can feel his displeasure, before you add, "I'm pretty sure you opened them again during the night. You said something about the moon, and how it looked on my skin." Your voice is reproachful, reminding him of what he had done. "Master," you add quickly, a flash of an impish smile on your face as you glance back up at him.

"Mmm...you're right, my pet," he agrees, still silent, a grin coming over his own features as he studies you in the near darkness of the room.

A pause, before you decide to ask him a question that's been on your mind for some time. "Tell me, my Lord. You hate the sun, because it harms you. But, is there another reason? You always seem so...angry whenever it rises, whether it's burning your skin or not." he considers you for a long while, his stare drinking you in. You feel your nipples harden under his scrutiny, and see the faint smile they elicit from him.

"It breaks the night," he murmurs aloud, voice filling the silent room despite your ears having to strain to catch his words. "It hurts me, true, but it destroys the night. While I love the cool caress of the darkness...truly?" he looks slightly embarrassed at what he says next. "It outshines the stars...and I love the stars." A shy smile, hesitant, before he shrugs. The moment passes, before he stands and crosses the room to you. "I think, perhaps, love, that I should capture the stars to put in your hair." he strokes your hair, fingers catching on one of the charms embedded in it. He toys with it for a moment, rolling it in his fingers, before he nods. "Stars for your hair," he agrees with himself before he lets go. "Kneel," he orders,.

You sink to your knees, the position a familiar comfort as you he looms above you. The low light in the room gleams on his skin as he looks down at you, and he nods in approval at your swift obedience. You lean back on your haunches, legs crossed at the ankles, hands clasped behind your back to thrust your breasts up for him. Obviously pleased, he starts to harden, shaft and crown thickening as his eyes are drawn to your nipples.

He closes the distance between you and him, a hair's breadth from touching you. His hips move forward slightly, resting the base of his shaft against the bridge of your nose, his sac touching your lips. Your tongue darts out, playful, to slide against his sac. You trace little circles against his skin before your mouth opens to take one of the orbs into your mouth, sucking lightly at it while swirling your tongue against him. He lets out a breath in a hiss of pleasure, his hands stroking your hair to gather it in two fistfuls. Your Master pulls your head back, tilting your face back to look up at him past the bobbing of his shaft. "I love you, my pet," he whispers, before tilting your head back slightly further to run his tip down your face, precum tracing a wet trail across your cheek. He ends at your lips, smiling as you gleefully open your mouth to stick out your tongue.

"Good my pet," he murmurs, resting the base of his shaft against your tongue. He draws your head back, forcing your tongue to slide along the base of his shaft, the thick vein on the underside of his cock swelling slightly at the touch of your tongue. A low groan escapes your Master, the sound sending a shudder through your body, the pierced nub between your legs throbbing with your satisfaction. He pulls your head back, tip of your tongue sliding to the ridge of his tip causing him to take in a sharp breath. He presses forward again, head against your lips while you keep them shut for the briefest moment before opening just enough to let your Master push forward against you. They part wider, encircling his engorged head, the familiar thickness of him in your mouth, you kneeling in front of him making everything in your world feel oh so right. Your Master's hands grip your hair tighter, pulling you down the length of his haft in a single slow, deep stroke that has him touching the back of your throat. He's unyielding, pressing against the barrier to his entry before he forces his tip into your throat, quickly followed by the rest of his cock.

Your Master is merciless using you. Your hands remain clasped behind your back on his order, your focus narrowing down to the shaft forced down your throat. You work your tongue against the underside of him, coaxing more of his precum from him as your reward. At that, your normally collected Master loses himself in the sensation, thrusting himself home in your throat, then pulling back to ram down the tight tunnel once more. You start to take shallow breaths as you're able, the speed of his thrusting picking up until he's pounding against your face just like he was buried in your cunt instead.

A last thrust, and he's holding your face against his groin, swollen shaft and tip throbbing as he pulls you off off, his orgasm starting. His sac contracts, filling your mouth with the slightly bitter, slightly salty taste of your Master's pleasure. Again and again, he spurts inside of your mouth before deciding to pull himself from your lips before he finishes. You give a mewl of disappointment at being denied the reward for your efforts. In response, he leaves ropes of his cum streaking your face, the slick fluid cool against your skin. With a last groan, he lets go of your hair and sits down on the bed, spent even as he looks down at you.

You run your fingers against your face to start cleaning yourself, but before you're able to do more than make contact with his cum your hand stops, forced to a standstill. "Leave it," Master commands, and your hand drops down against your side obediently. "Come back to bed, my pet," he commands again, and you climb to your feet to cross the few feet to the bed, falling into it carefully to bring yourself against his chest. Your bone jewellery scrapes against his chest as your nipples drag against him, and he whispers with a smile, "Sleep, love. Let us wait until the moon rises...then we'll perhaps see about you getting cleaned up. Or perhaps you'll make a bold new fashion statement, strutting about with my seed on your face and a bit in your hair."

He pulls you close, spooning you from behind, and you lose yourself in the comforting coolness of his arms, safe and at peace, as you drift away alongside your Master to await the night.

s_n_K
s_n_K
3 Followers