Barbie Pops her Cherry

Story Info
Ken deflowers his blonde teen doll in 1959 Malibu.
1.3k words
3.67
11.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
125 Followers

"Barbie Pops her Cherry"

by J.D. Savanyu

The joint was really jumping at the Malibu High School senior prom. Barbie Roberts and Ken Carson were dancing a Bristol Stomp in the gym, reeling and rocking to "Rave On" by Buddy Holly and The Crickets. The highly photogenic eighteen year-old prom king and queen were surrounded by hundreds of jealous classmates. Barbie's red chiffon dress kept swishing against her sexy white legs, while Ken worked up a sweat in a three-piece tuxedo; looking forward to fucking her brains out in his brand-new '59 Thunderbird.

"Come on Barbie, let's party-hardy!" Ken beamed.

They danced the Funky Broadway, raving on to "Rave On." The song finally finished after an extended jam session, then the cover band "knocked it down a few pegs" by playing a romantic ballad. "To Know Him is To Love Him" by The Teddy Bears. Ken embraced his blonde girl-toy tenderly and led her around in slow swaying circles.

"Oh Ken, this is soooo romantic!" Barbie swooned while resting her golden head on his burly left shoulder.

"You're my rock 'n roll doll, baby."

"No doubt. We're having so much fun."

"Well Barbie, we got a bright future ahead of us. I'm gonna be the starting quarterback for USC, and then I'll be a superstar in the NFL."

"Meanwhile, I'll hit the fashion runways and become a super-famous supermodel. I can be anything!"

"The world is your oyster, and I'm gonna pluck that sucker right outta the shell."

He embraced her tighter and planted a big kiss on her bright red Maybelline lips. They kept swirling in the center of a teenage maelstrom, floating on cloud nine. The real world was miles away from that glitzy suburban hive of Los Angeles glamor.

The senior prom concluded twenty minutes later, and the prom royalty hit the road in a purple Thunderbird with a souped-up V8 and sharply pointed tailfins. Ken punched the gas pedal and zoomed down the Pacific Coast Highway, savoring the salty breeze through the open windows on a warm night.

"Wow, Ken, your new T-bird is outta sight!" Barbie beamed.

"My dad paid for it with all that producer money he gets from Paramount Pictures. But he wants me to pay him back when I become the next Johnny Unitas."

"This car is so manly, daddy-o. I love this chrome-plated dashboard, and how the Cruise-O-Matic engine roars like a Bengal tiger."

"It's a bitchin' ride, but I wish it had seatbelts."

"Why doesn't the government require those?"

"Because the government is full of bozo clowns with dicks for brains."

Barbie sighed pleasantly and turned on the AM radio. The roaring engine was accompanied by Dion and the Belmonts crooning "A Teenager in Love." Ken stroked her chiffon covered thighs with one hand while steering the big sports car with the other, zooming past dozens of mansions belonging to Hollywood A-listers.

"I don't feel like going home yet, Ken. Why don't we hit the malt shop for a banana split?"

"Nah, I'm not hungry," he replied with a devilish grin. "But I am horny."

"Oh, you naughty boy," she giggled.

"Let's go to Point Dume and make out."

"Well... I promised my conservative religious parents that I wouldn't fool around tonight, but... screw them!"

"Atta-girl, Barbie. That's the liberated feminist attitude I love. You can do anything."

Ken pulled into the big Point Dume park along the ocean. It was closed for the night, but Malibu folks think the rules don't apply to them. (They're usually right.) He parked the car in a secluded nook with gentle waves lapping the nearby shore, drowned out by the raucous rhythm of "Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis Presley. Barbie straddled his lap and kissed him hard, feeling his big dick rise against her silky inner thighs.

"I love you so fucking much, Ken."

"Show me how much."

She kissed him harder while groaning throatily.

"You're gonna be my doll-baby forever, Barbie."

"Damn right. We're gonna get married in Vegas, and then you'll sign a big NFL contract, and then we'll move into our Malibu dream house."

"That place'll be full of crazy expensive crap, and it'll have an olympic-size pool right next to the ocean.

"Hey, speaking of water... wanna go skinny-dipping?"

Barbie giggled girlishly. "Oh Barbie, you naughty little girl!"

"Last one in's a rotten egg!"

They hopped out of the Thunderbird, ripped off their fancy prom clothes, and raced into the ocean.

"Oh my god, this is so crazy!" she shrieked while laughing, illuminated by the headlights of Ken's car.

"Crazy is as crazy does."

He grabbed her tight heart-shaped ass and yanked her down into the foamy salt water. They thrashed about playfully in the gently rolling waves, like the hormone-addled teenagers they were. Ken finally pinned her arms against the mucky wet sand.

"Damn, this is just like From Here to Eternity... but with full-frontal nudity," he remarked.

"I can't wait any longer," Barbie moaned. "I want you to take my virginity, right now."

"Are you shitting me? The hottest blonde chick in Malibu is a virgin?"

"Daddy kept his angel pure, but I was always a bad girl in a good girl's body. I know you want to pop my cherry."

He laughed incredulously.

"Come on, fuck me! Deflower your little doll-bitch."

"With pleasure."

He slammed his dick right up her pussy, making her moan harshly. He kept fucking her like an NFL superstar; squeezing her big perky tits like a pair of squishy footballs.

"Oh god yes, fuck me hard, Ken-Ken! It feels even better than I imagined."

Small waves steadily caressed her slender body as he pounded her virgin pussy.

"Blue 80, blue 80, hound dog, Elvis, 23 ska-doo..." Ken barked out, getting into his quarterback character.

"Hut-hut!" Barbie barked back. He hiked the "football" by smacking those big wet tits. His rock-hard hips kept crashing into her tight ass cheeks. A distant foghorn sounded from the dark Pacific, with the distant sound of cars on the highway in the other direction.

"Ra-ra-ra, sis-boom-bah, gooooo Ken!"

He chuckled at her cheerleader chant, and spanked her wet ass nice and hard. He fucked her for a solid five minutes, trying to make this magical mood last as long as possible.

"Skipper would be so jealous, if she could see us right now."

"Fuck my nerdy stuck-up sister. She'll never get any good dick like yours."

Barbie wrestled her jock boyfriend down to the sand, and pinned his strong arms outward.

"Interception! Barbie takes the ball on the fifty yard line!"

She mounted him like an old west cowgirl, and rode that skin stallion like Calamity Jane.

"Fuck yeah, ride 'em cowgirl! Keep slamming that big cock up your tight teen twat!"

She worked her clit in steady circles while bouncing up and down, as he groaned in sheer ecstasy. It was the best sex he ever had, and she couldn't ask for a better first time.

"Barbie shakes a defender, cuts left, jukes right, turns on the jets... she's going all the way!"

"Score that pick-six, bitch!"

She fucked him as hard and as fast as she could, growling fiercely. Her wet supermodel body glowed amazingly in the T-bird headlights on the warmest night of the year. She reached a very authentic climax, and her theatrical performance hastened his own conclusion.

"Let me cum on those big tits, baby."

She pulled out and lay down on the sand next to Ken. He straddled her flat hourglass belly on his knees, and blasted her perky D-cups with hot jizz, howling to a crescent moon. She quickly fingered that sour cream into her mouth, before the waves could wash it away.

"What a game, Barbie. Another blowout victory for Malibu High."

"Who says girls can't toss a pigskin?"

She kissed him passionately, with salty water gliding back and forth against their athletic bodies.

"Now that I popped your cherry, how about we go to the malt shop for a banana split?"

"That's a marvy idea, daddy-o. Can I eat the cherry on top?"

"You can eat the cherry every time, baby."

She kissed him again, swimming in a thick haze of endorphins. That doll girl lived for glamor, and her dream life was just around the corner. Her future was so bright, she had to wear shades.

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
125 Followers