Why Him Mica

Story Info
Mica explains to her mum about her boss's boss.
1.2k words
3.93
3.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love private feedback, I love to hear what you think and what you enjoy. Please enjoy my writing. Mica xx

Just a short memory today. Everyone in this story is over 18 years old when the events described occur.

Xx

"Why him Mica, why your boss' boss?"

"Because my boss called me into the office to sack me and he was there waiting."

"Why Mica?"

"Because mum, my boss wanted to sack me before I could tell everyone in the office what he had tried to do mum. And he thought his boss would support him."

"But Mica, you knew that wasn't the case Mica."

"Yes mum. I had expected this and I had a low cut blouse, and I may have left a button too many undone mum."

"Oh Mica." Mum undid the top two buttons on her blouse."

"My boss told his boss that I was uncooperative, disruptive and not a team player mum, he said that."

"Oh Mica, why would he say that? That is not the Mica I know." Mum undid the waist button on her skirt.

"I pretended to cry mum."

"Why Mica, why?" Mum eased her blouse from her skirt.

"Because I had to appear timid mum, to be the opposite of what he said."

"Good idea Mica," mum said undoing more of the buttons on her blouse.

"'Don't get upset Mica' his boss said. I said, 'But sir, he said that if I didn't, you know, please him, he would sack me, and I need the job sir as my mother is sick."

"Why did you say that Mica, you know I am not sick." Mum pulled her blouse off. Her bra holding her breasts in place.

"I know mum, but they didn't know that. My boss spluttered that I was talking rubbish and that was exactly why I had to be sacked. I cried some more mum."

"Oh my Mica." Mum's skirt fell to the floor, her panties tight around her sex.

"'What exactly did he want you to do Mica' my boss' boss asked. I said 'he undid his trousers and exposed himself, he has a mole just there sir, and he told me to suck him and then to bend over so he could fill me. Sir. It was horrible, I felt so dirty sir."

"Oh Mica, I can feel things." Mum ran her finger along her panties over the crease of her sex.

"Yes mum, soon mum. I said 'I was wearing my best clothes sir, as I was going to see my Uncle Stefan straight after the overtime, but I began to feel sick sir. I didn't know what to do Sir.' My boss just shouted 'fabrication'."

"Oh Mica, did you think your boss' boss believed you?" Mum reached behind herself and undid her bra, letting it fall forward exposing her wonderful thick nipples.

"It didn't matter mum. He told my boss to leave the room and shut the door after him as he wanted to discuss the issue with me directly. After my boss had left, he asked me. 'Now Mica, what actually happened?' and I told him mum."

"Why Mica, why, wouldn't that have made things worse for you?" Mum eased her panties down, her sex open and glistening.

"No mum, I didn't tell all the truth. I just said that it had happened like I said, but that I was on my period and so I couldn't, you know."

"Oh Mica, and what did he say to that?"

"He said 'Oh Mica, what are we to do?' And I said, 'you know I like you sir, I would love to make you happy sir, but not him and I don't want to be forced into it sir, I want to do something because I want to."

"And what did he say to that Mica?" Mum ran a finger down her valley.

"Mum, he said, 'the other day you said certain things to me. Did you say anything similar to your boss?"

"And had you Mica, had you?" Mum's finger slipped inside her, her mouth opened slightly.

"No mum, of course not. I said to my boss' boss 'No sir, not at all, what I said to you I do not say lightly and I most certainly never gave my boss any inclination that I might want to do something like that with him.' He then asked me what I could do now to secure my job."

"Oh Mica, we get to the crux of it then Mica." Her finger was moving in and out, oh goodness.

"Yes mum, I said 'what would you like Sir, you know I find you very attractive sir. We could, you know, if you wanted.' He turned the lock on the door and said 'Bend over the desk Mica.' And so I did mum."

"And there we are Mica, there we are." Mum added a second finger to join her first, I wondered if she was wiggling them inside herself.

"Yes mum. I leaned over the desk, he lifted my skirt up and then pulled my panties down. I could feel the cool of the office air on my fanny mum."

"I am getting close Mica," mum said, her breath halting.

"Soon mum. I heard his zip undo and then he was pushing at me, and I was wet and his cock slipped right inside me mum."

"How did it feel Mica?"

"It felt like a cock mum, it was hard and it opened my fanny out, filling me, feeling the way a cock should mum, and he just did it mum, no messing mum, he shagged me hard mum and I felt him squirt inside me, Mum."

"You had his seed then?" Mums fingers moved faster."

"Yes mum and I still have it for you. 'oh yes sir that was unbelievable,' I said, and as he slipped out of me, I pulled my panties up quickly, I didn't want to lose any drips mum."

"What happened then Mica" she asked holding out her hands.

I slipped my soiled soaking panties off and passed them to her. She sucked the gusset as if it were her first meal in weeks.

"He said, 'okay Mica. Are you prepared to please me again or was this just to save your job?' And I said, 'Sir of course sir, I will see you whenever you need me to sir. Sometimes sir, I may be on my period, but there are ways around that sir.'"

"Indeed there are Mica, many ways around that," mum said between licks of my panties.

"He said, 'okay Mica. Your job is safe, I shall call on your services again soon. Your boss will be moved to the warehouse, I doubt he will want to mess with the men down there.' And that was it mum, he said I could have the rest of the day off mum, so I came straight back to you mum."

"I need you now Mica."

I went and knelt before mum, taking in her musky aroma, blowing gently along her valley before my tongue sought out and lapped at her clitoris as she sucked my soiled panties clean.

This is why, this moment is why I tell my mum.