Why Him Mica, Why your Boss?

Story Info
Mica explains what happened with her Boss.
1.7k words
3.9
4.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love private feedback, I love to hear what you think and what you enjoy. Please enjoy my writing. Mica xx

Just a short memory today. Everyone in this story is over 19 years old when the events described occur.

Xx

"Why him Mica, why your boss?"

"Mum, he was always saying suggestive things to me mum, in the office mum, you know?"

"Like what Mica," she asked.

"He would say 'I would like to have you over there,' or 'I bet you are a really naughty girl Mica,' and a lot worse mum, when no one was around he said 'I want to bend you over the photocopier and get an image of your fanny squashed up and leaking.' Mum, it just never stopped."

"No, men like him need to be put in their place Mica."

"Exactly mum, so that is what I decided to do mum."

"What did you do Mica?"

"He asked if I would work Saturday morning to help with the supplies stocktake mum, only I knew that we had already done the stock take mum, and that no one else would be there mum."

"So, a ruse then, Mica?"

"Yes mum, and I decided I would take the opportunity mum. Before I left for work mum, I dressed, I dressed like a tart mum. I put my Basque on."

"The red one the one with the suspenders Mica?"

"Yes mum, and then I put my matching red thong on mum, tucking the suspender straps inside."

"Oh goodness Mica." Mum started undoing the buttons on her blouse. I could see that she was wearing a bustier, her peach coloured one.

"I picked out my red seam stockings mum, and I sat on the bed and rolled them up my legs and clipped them to the suspenders. I stood up and looked in the mirror mum."

"Did you like what you saw Mica," mum asked as she finally finished undoing her blouse.

"Yes mum. I went to the top of my wardrobe and got my six inch heels down. I took them from the box mum, they were shiny so I didn't need to polish them mum."

"I have always told you to take the time to clean before you put away Mica." Mum took her blouse off and slipped her skirt off. Her stockings were nude and went well with her bustier.

"I stood in my heels and looked in the mirror mum, the heels make such a difference, I looked hot mum, really hot."

"Perfect for your plan Mica." Mum was rubbing a finger along the crease of her sex, her panties sliding inside such was her arousal.

"Yes mum. I got my gaberdine and slid it over my shoulders mum and tied the belt rather than buckled it."

"Oh good move Mica, did you have your whip?" Mum's finger had found her entrance and seemed to be pressing.

"Yes mum, it has a special place inside my gaberdine, no one would know it was there mum."

"Excellent Mica, I have taught you well."

"I called an Uber mum and it dropped me off at work. His car was already there, so I knew he was inside mum. I wondered how he would be dressed. I locked the door after me as I went in mum, after all, I didn't want us to be disturbed mum."

"No Mica, not at all, then what Mica?" Mum's finger was now fully inside, I wondered if she was wiggling it around.

"I went to his office and walked in mum. I shut the door behind me, not that it mattered, I knew that there was no one else there mum. He was standing by his desk, I looked at him, he had a bulge at the front of his trousers. I wondered if he had been playing with himself, waiting for me."

"I bet he thought he had the upper hand Mica, I bet he thought that you would just do as he said Mica." Mum had added a second finger and now they were moving in and out of her, mum's eyes looked glazed over.

"He looked at me and then said 'right Mica, shall we get started. I have looked forward to having you.' I smiled and thought, yes, I bet you have. I said 'aren't you overdressed sir?' And I fixed my eyes on his crotch mum, his bulge."

"The arrogance of the man Mica." As she spoke she pulled her panties down and out of the way, I could see her arousal.

"Yes mum. He partially undid his shirt and pulled it over his head mum, his chest was hairy and he had man moobs mum. I pointed at his waist mum, and he undid his trousers and pushed them down and stepped out of them mum. I pointed at his pants, thankfully clean, and raised my eyebrows mum."

"Words were not necessary Mica." Mum lay there with her legs apart, her labia apart, her valley glistening, her entrance open and dark. "Soon Mica," she said.

"Yes mum, soon." I answered her and then I continued.

"He said I had to remove my clothes first mum, I smiled and opened my gaberdine, he could see my basque, my suspenders, my stockings mum. What he didn't see was my whip mum. When I flicked it off his left nipple mum, he knew about it then. 'Fuck ouch,' he gasped mum."

"Such uncouth language Mica," mum said as she ran a finger slowly up and down her valley floor.

"That is what I said, 'language sir' I said, another swich this time on his right nipple. 'pants off,' I said mum, brandishing my whip. He pulled his pants down, his cock was hard and ready mum. 'Lay down' I instructed, and as he lay on the floor I stood above him, straddling his shoulders mum. He looked up mum and saw my panties stretched tight over me mum, the shape of my sex outlined in the red silk. 'Take my panties off' I said mum, 'no hands.'

"Oh goodness Mica, so dominating."

"Yes mum, he was a bully in the office, since I started there, I had seen many of the girls had leave his office crying, and I knew that he had forced them. It was payback time."

"Yes Mica, luckily I had taught you well."

"Yes mum, luckily for me, but unluckily for him mum. He leant up and gripped my panties between his teeth and pulled, my panties slowly eased down my legs mum, revealing myself to him. Everytime he slowed I switched his cock with my whip mum."

"I expect he got the message, Mica. I am so near Mica."

"Yes mum, I can see that you are." She was so wet that she was beginning to drip. "Eventually he got my panties to my ankles mum. I lifted my left foot and he managed to pull my panties off, they were just crumpled across my right ankle mum. 'Lay back down' I instructed him and I stood above him mum, my sex naked and exposed."

"Did you, you know, wet him Mica?"

"No mum, I had decided I would save that for a future punishment if one were needed, so I did not empty my bladder on him mum. I bent my knees and crouched mum, lower and lower till I had my crease on his nose mum, and I slid him up and down, masturbating myself on his nose mum, oh it felt good mum."

"Oh Mica, almost, almost."

"Yes mum, soon, I am nearly there mum. I could feel his nose at my opening and I pushed down hard mum, forcing his nose inside me, my lips flattening over his mouth mum, he had trouble breathing. I held my breath mum, and stayed there, blocking his air until I had to gasp for breath mum, only then did I raise myself, letting him have air. He gasped mum, he was gulping, I lowered again, squashing myself against him mum, again I held my breath mum."

"I wonder if he was scared Mica."

"He probably thought, mum, that he had the strength to push me away, but he doesn't know mum that I work out and I have good muscles mum, I could hold his arms down, I was not worried mum. I lifted again mum, he was gasping and spluttering beneath me. I lowered myself again and then rubbed him up and down me, quite forcibly, his nose entering my vagina mum, and then rubbing my clitoris mum. I went faster and faster mum, and I could feel my moment mum, it was close."

"So is mine Mica, so is mine."

"Yes mum. I could feel my tingles mum, my nipples felt hard, like bullets mum, I stopped moving and just pressed down hard mum, and I spasmed, my orgasm unleashed itself, my body jerking on him mum, and I screamed my silent scream mum and squeezed my thighs together, squashing his head mum, and as my orgasm peaked mum, I squirted on his face, washing away my juices mum, leaving him wet but not with my sex aroma mum, oh no."

"Oh Mica."

"I stood up mum, my knees a little sore, mut it was worth it mum. I stood over him and I spoke to him. 'Are you going to pester me again, sir,' I asked him. He said I was a bitch and that he was going to fire me. I just laughed and briefly thought about emptying myself on him, but didn't, I am above that mum."

"Yes, that is saved for very special moments. Are you worried about being sacked Mica?"

"Gosh no mum, I have already been with his boss. I have sucked his cock mum, and told him that the longer I stay there, the more I can give him, that I will meet his every fantasy. If my boss goes to his to try and fire me, he might find it is himself that gets let go mum."

"I need you now Mica."

I went and knelt before mum, taking in her musky aroma, blowing gently along her valley before my tongue sought out and lapped at her clitoris.