Why Him, of All People?! Ch. 02

Story Info
How can I work with the guy I spend the night with?
2.8k words
4.69
5.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
238 Followers

Chapter 2 - The new bartender

Mon, May 16th, 2022:

He looked so handsome! Damn!

His hair was tied at the back of his head, which gave him this sleek masculine look. His green eyes seemed nearly blue in this light, and I could definitely see part of the hickey I left on his neck. The rest was thankfully hidden under his black collar, but I knew it was there. 

Dressed in the pressed black shirt and grey vest, his muscular body looked spectacular, and I couldn't help to check his legs in those black pants imagining if he had boxers or panties underneath. That question alone made my dick twitch, and I knew I had semi right then.

However, the way he looked and made me feel was the least troublesome right now! How can I work with the guy I spend the night with? Is that even allowed? Isn't that like sexual harassment? All insecurities spread within me like some kind of disease. How should I act?

.

Thankfully that boy had more sense than me and approached us in his charming way. With a professional smile, he offered his hand for a handshake.

"Hello, my name is Liam. I am the new bartender."

"Hi," I said like I saw a ghost. He raised his eyebrow slightly, and all I could think of was how fucking sexy that looked. But... I can't have him here! No! No way!

"Sam... Are you all right?" Gina looked at me, concerned.

"Yeah, sure, of course. I just realized something extremely important."

"Oh, well, can I help you somehow?"

"No. Yes! Please take care of Liam here. I need to deal with him in my office. I mean IT! I need to deal with IT in my office!"

Moron! Can you make any less sense? Is he smirking? Yeah, boy, really fricking hilarious! I need to leave! Now!

"Well, it was nice to meet you, Sam," he said with a wide grin.

Is that boy mocking me? Amazing!

The worst thing is that I was very aware that my dick started growing the minute I imagined him in those laced panties, and given how big my dick is, I could not stand there like that. It would show.

This is a nightmare!

"Sure, you too."

.

I went into my office and shut the door. I tried to calm down. I was seriously angry with how I dealt with this. I need to calm down and face this. Either he won't be as good as Gina thinks, and I can just let him go somehow. Or he is that good, and I will man up and forget anything ever happened.

Damn! I wanted to ask him out... But maybe it's for the best. He is too young. We probably don't even have that much in common. Except for love for lingerie and feet worshiping... Fuck! I wanted to sleep with him again sometime.

It's fine. It was my first gay experience. Now I can try to find someone else. Ideally, closeted as I am. I don't think I can come out now at this age. How would I explain it to Clayton?

.

It took me a little while, but I managed to calm down and think clearly. It was nearly nine, I knew the bar would start filling soon, and the band was about to begin. I can't leave Gina behind the bar. She has other things to manage.

I straightened my shirt and went out. I felt the sudden impulse to run in the opposite direction when Liam smiled at me, but I forced myself to smile back and tell Gina I was done.

.

Thankfully the hours ticked by fast, and we were so busy that I didn't get much chance to be nervous. I got into my rhythm and was in the zone once I started. I saw Liam a few times struggle or ask Chloe something, but most things were familiar to him, and he was proficient at this.

I have to say Chloe was right. The flock of women at the bar increased tremendously, and the way he spoke to them, I was sure many would be back just to get another hit. He was a natural charmer.

.

Jazz was playing, people were laughing, and I had another night of my life. I loved this place! Once you put me behind the busy bar, I get lost in it, and there is a whole new me in the spot of that flustered guy standing there before. How fascinating are we people...

I could feel Liam staring at me from time to time, and I even managed to look back at him and smile politely, but thankfully he didn't approach me in any way and stayed on his side of the bar with Chloe running between us as she was waiting tables.

After a few hours, the people started to leave, and the place got quieter. Liam and Chloe laughed at something, and Gina came to me to deal with business. I left the bar to Liam, but as I talked with Gina, my eyes kept traveling to him repeatedly, realizing how seductive he was.

.

"So, what do you think?"

"He is outstanding," I had to admit. It was a blessing and a shame at the same time. The truth was, we needed another bartender. Especially on days like these, and I agreed he is perfect for that job, but I liked the way we clicked yesterday.

Well, I wanted to look for someone my age anyway.

.

...

.

I went into my office and worked for the next couple of hours when Gina and Chloe came to say bye. I asked them to lock me here as usual and wished them good night. I naturally thought Liam had gone with them, so I got even more startled when someone knocked on my door and opened it.

"I think we should talk."

I just gazed at him. He loosened his hair, and his shirt had the top two buttons opened. I swallowed nervously as I felt my dick welcome him.

"Right. I am sorry. I was taken aback."

"You don't say. You looked at me like I was the person who bullied you in high school."

"I am sorry."

.

I watched him stand there in a wide, confident stance, hands in his pockets and staring at me intently.

"Do you want me to quit?"

"No. Do you want to quit?"

"No."

"Good. I think you looked good behind that bar."

He smirked and raised his eyebrow. Idiot!

"I mean, you were good at bartending." I don't know why this is happening?! I can usually form two basic sentences without rambling like a fool. So why do I suddenly get so nervous when he is near?

.

"Are you hard now?"

I got that instant he asked me that question! I looked at him like deer in headlights.

He walked closer, and I could feel my heartbeat in my throat.

"What?"

"I am."

Fuck! I felt precum form a small wet patch on my briefs.

"Liam... I don't think this is a good idea."

.

With no regard for what I just said, he sat on my desk right in front of me and put his legs on each side of my chair. He leaned back, and I could see the tent in his pants. I looked at him nervously.

"Open them."

"Liam... please."

"What was the question you kept asking today every time you looked at me?"

No... Please don't do this to me!

"Open them, Sam."

With shaking hands, I reached for the button of his dress pants and pulled. I looked into his eyes, his lips were curved in a slight lusty smirk, and I already knew the answer. I pulled the zip and uncovered part of a red lace!

I inhaled deeply in desperation. I could see his pubic hair underneath. I felt a wet spot on them as I traced his stiff shaft with my fingers.

.

Liam put his right foot on my hard dick.

"Take them off."

I pulled on his shoelace and slowly untied them. I rubbed his ankle and took his shoe off, letting it fall to the ground. I inhaled deeply, my dick jerking slightly under my hand, and I felt a wet spot on my crotch when the back of my hand brushed against it while peeling off his black sock. I couldn't stop myself from bringing his foot to my nose and inhaling its scent before licking it.

"Second one."

My cock was now at its full, raging in my pants, and my balls sent tingling waves into my stomach as I did so. I rubbed his bare soles and watched his feet join on my crotch. He rubbed them on the whole length of my dick, and I moaned involuntarily.

.

Liam raised his hips slightly and looked at me suggestively. I couldn't argue anymore. I pulled the pants down his legs and watched his leaking cock under that red lace.

I grabbed his hips and squeezed them in absolute frustration as I shut my eyes and breathed deeply. I was on my last resolve not to take him now, but even that faded so fast when I looked into his face. I raised his legs and spread them in front of me, opening his hole for my tongue. I licked the lace and pushed his chest down.

Liam lay on my desk and grabbed his knees, pulling them to his sides and giving me all the access.

.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore! I needed that so badly! I wanted to pull them on the side, but these had cut like shorts, only smaller. I didn't want to take them off, but with how they fitted him, it was uncomfortable to reach his hole. I got frustrated. My cock was so hard it was painful, and this was enraging me!

I looked madly into his eyes. "I will buy you new ones!" With that, I tore them apart! I saw his cock jerk hard, a growl escaped his lips, and I launched into that hole with such aggression that he was shaking under me as I held him tight.

I loved how he tasted! I didn't care that he was sweaty, his musk was intoxicating, and I wanted to be covered in that smell. I rubbed my nose on his balls and taint. I licked and sucked that crack and wanted to bury my dick inside!

.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, and he was moaning so loud that if we were open, customers would hear us even if the bar were at its busiest.

"Fuck! You are killing me here, boss!"

He reached under his ripped red panties and started stroking his dick!

"Please fuck me already!"

I stood up and took out my leaking dick.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I need some lube."

I was getting crazy here!

"You didn't need any yesterday!"

"Man, you really fucked only women before... I was lubed up since I knew you were going to fuck me."

"I didn't taste anything."

"I know, just... fuck!..." he breathed heavily and looked around. "Those cameras out there are real ones, right?"

"Of course!"

"Fuck it! Use spit. But lots of it!"

I nodded and tried to do as he told me. I soon fingered him, pushing all that in, and then he finally nodded and spread his ass cheeks apart. I was nearly delirious at that point. I pushed the head slowly in and stopped when I heard his hisses.

.

"Go on, big guy."

I pulled on his hips and moved deeper, stopping each time and with slow thrusts building my momentum as I pushed in more and more. I thought I would shoot when I felt his ring around the base of my cock, and I had to stop there for both of us to relax.

I could see the puddle of precum sticking to his belly hair and wanted to see more. I tentatively took his dick in my hand, just feeling it. He was staring at me with his eyes so dark.

"Jerk it, Sam."

I moved my hand up and down and started moving inside him in the same rhythm. He growled, and his hand joined mine on his cock. We both stroked him as I was pounding into him, and soon, we just groaned and moaned, ramming against each other in deep rough thrusts. Our breaths were rugged, and I felt my balls jerk and twitch. I was shaking all over my body.

.

At some point, his balls were tight under his dick, and I felt his body twitch.

"I will cum, boss!"

"You and your fucking nicknames! Fuck! I am going to shoot soon too!"

"Breed my hole!"

"Fuck!"

"If I knew I get to fuck with you today, I would keep your load in me."

I looked at him. I didn't know how realistic that would be, but hearing that just made me scream and fill his hole with my cum while jerking his cock violently. He also started moaning, and with his eyes looking at me, he shot his load all over his vest and shirt!

.

I felt dizzy and bent over him, my hands next to his shoulders, catching my breath. He just looked at me, and I realized that only after a moment. We stared at each other, slowly returning back to reality.

I pulled out and sat on my chair. Part of me was regretting that immensely and another was grateful as never!

"I don't think this should happen again, Liam."

"Why not?"

"Firstly, I am your employer now. We need to be able to work together."

He sat straight and frowned at me.

"Secondly, you are twelve years younger. You should find someone your age."

"Well, boss, firstly, we can work together. We could do that fairly well today."

"I don't think it's appropriate."

"Secondly, I like that you are older."

"Liam... I mean no disrespect, but I don't want to have a relationship with my male employee."

"I didn't say we need to be in a relationship. I am not looking for one, but the way you fucked me yesterday... I had to jerk myself that morning after, thinking about that!"

Damn... stop talking, boy!

.

"Still. I don't want people to know I am gay. I am too old to come out."

"You are talking like you are fifty, man. And even if you were, I don't think there is an age when coming out is inappropriate. How long do you want to live like this?"

"I want to find someone my age who doesn't want others to know either and prefers a settled lifestyle."

"Cute. Yet you came to my house straight after we talked that we are both horny and jerking off," his tone got offensive.

"Look, I feel like I offended you."

"No, I just think this is pathetic."

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused," he was definitely hurt or angry now.

"Liam... wait."

"No, I will go now if you don't mind."

He stood up and took his pants.

.

"You owe me new panties, by the way."

"How much were they?"

"I don't want money. I want you to buy them for me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, pick something nice."

.

He was dressed and putting his shoes on.

"One thing. Do you realize we had sex the whole night yesterday, and you haven't even taken a single piece of your clothing off the whole time? Then you left without even a note of goodbye. If you find someone as closeted as you are, I hope he will treat you better."

"Liam?" I leaned toward him. His eyes were watery. "Wait." I took his hand.

"Let go of me."

"Look, I am sorry. I really am. Just... could you sit for a minute?"

"Why?"

"I just don't want you to go like this."

"Look, Sam, I am a big boy. I will be fine."

"You said yourself that you prefer it that way."

"Yeah, I prefer daddies without attachments, but you are treating me like I made you do something disgusting right after you filled my ass with your cum. That's messed up."

"I told you we shouldn't be doing this."

"Yeah, while tenting a boner from looking at me! Man, you are one giant contradiction!"

"I am sorry."

"It's fine. I will go now."

"Are you all right?"

"Just stop that."

.

.

>> Chapter 3 - Red silk

Hi, I will start this as a new series. For those who read the Cheaters project (Husband of My Homophobic Sister, Fiance of My Ex-Boss, and My New Personal Assistant), this story takes place in the same city just two years after the ending of Cheaters.

This story is also linked partially with the Co-Worker in Heat, which will be released now, too, under the title Own-Me!

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
238 Followers