Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to speak to her about it?"

"If you go anywhere near my professor, I will break all four of your limbs."

"Frank, you are being very sensitive about this issue."

"Antonia, you should be happy that you are still breathing."

"Frank, give me one moment, so I can turn off my voice recorder. I am sure Professor Mancini will be very interested to hear your reaction to her discussion with you today."

"How do you know Prof. Mancini, and why are you recording this conversation?"

"She wanted to know if you really loved me the way you said you did, or if it was just a put on for her benefit. I told her you really love me, but she wanted to know for herself."

"Little one, you set me up again? This is the second time in less than a month. You are getting very good at this, and the only resolution I have to this problem is to cut you off for entire week."

"Frank, this is entirely unfair. It was not my idea, but Prof. Mancini's. I only did what she asked me to do. If I upset her it could affect my grades, when I take her classes."

"You are absolutely right Antonia. However, I cannot punish her, because she is my professor. Punishment must be meted out, that leaves only other perpetrator, and that is you. One week with no sex; end of discussion."

As the guard opened the door to the villa, Antonia walked in with a frown on her face. Frank was beaming in his victory. Suddenly, a woman jumped out from hiding and said, "Surprise!"

Antonia screamed, "Celeste!"

"I am sorry I am late, however I met this darling young Greek boy, who needed to be trained in the art of lovemaking. I felt it was my duty to make sure that the next woman he met would be thoroughly pleased."

Antonia grabbed Celeste and hugged her to her breasts, until Celeste begged her to let her breathe. Antonia apologized, but said she was so happy to see her for so many reasons.

Celeste laughed at her and asked, "Was it only my face you are happy to see?"

Antonia replied, "You still have your clothes on, and I cannot see any of your other delicious parts. Your arrival also comes at a very opportune time. Frank has just punished me by cutting me off from sex for a complete week. He did not say I could not have sex with a woman."

Frank frowned. "Is your timing always this perfect?"

"When it comes to the people I love, the answer is yes, especially when they are being treated so abominably, by a brute, bully, and bastard, like you Frank. How could you deny this lovely young thing, the pleasures of sex, for an entire week? There is no excuse for it, except if she cut your prick off. I know she would not do that, because I have the first option on that operation."

"Celeste, you are a bitch and a half. However, you grow more beautiful and sexy every day. If you could control your mouth every king in the world would be after you."

"They already are Frank, and not because I am beautiful. It is because my father left me more money than they have, and they want to get their hands on it. Anyone foolish enough to think they are going to get a penny of it, in a marriage to me should read the 'prenup,' that has already written, by a group of lawyers in California. It has been vetted by lawyers on four continents, and each one has said that it is unbreakable, even if I die."

Antonia said, "You had better not die. You are the only friend I have and I would be inconsolable if anything happened to you."

"I have no intentions of going anywhere little girl. It was just a figure of speech. I have to be here for your wedding, your children, and your grandchildren."

"Speaking of weddings, Celeste, what are you doing on Saturday, December 8th," Frank asked.

"In December, I am normally in Rio de Janeiro for the winter."

He said, "That means you'll just have to send a card, because you will miss the wedding."

Celeste yelled at Antonia, "You got him to commit?"

"I followed your instructions, and it was as easy as taking candy from a baby."

Frank grumbled, "I knew I should have killed her, when I had the chance."

This time Celeste grabbed Antonia and danced around the room hugging her, until she was out of breath. She said, "Tell me all about it, and how much pain did you put him through to get him to propose. Do not leave anything out."

Frank told Celeste that he had lived through it and did not have to listen to a replay of it. He had a phone call to make and homework to do, so he was leaving the two of them alone to gloat over his demise.

The ladies retired to the bedroom, while Frank went into the dining area with his books. He had put off the phone call to Anthony Caruso as long as he could and now was as good a time as any. It was still morning on the East Coast of the United States, so nothing should have happened that would have upset him, yet. This phone call should ruin his day, all by itself. He picked up the phone and dialed the number, and as he expected, Rose answered the phone.

"Good morning Rose. How are you today?"

"I am fine, who was this?"

"This is your future son-in-law, Frank."

"I knew it! I knew you to will going to get married. I knew it before you to left for Italy. There was just something going on between you two that made the air around you crackle."

"The only reason the air around me is crackling Rose, is because she is enough to drive any man crazy."

"Vincent told you that before you left. He warned you that no man, and his right mind, would go near her."

"Well Rose that is how she got me. She destroyed my mind. My mind is now mush. She can twist me around her little finger, and for the rest of me into a shot glass."

Frank heard Rose laugh over the phone and then heard Tony ask her what she was laughing about. She told him that Antonia was marrying Frank. He heard Tony yelled in the background, "Like hell he is!"

Rose said to him, "Who, else, in his right mind, would do it, Anthony? He has to protect her and put up with her 24 hours a day. Do you have another candidate in mind?"

Tony said, "No, but what about children?"

"Why do not you ask him? He is waiting to talk to you."

Tony took the phone and said, "Frank, are you fucking with me?"

"No Tony, I am fucking Antonia."

"You cannot be, I tested you, and you could not get an erection."

"I had an operation at Camp Darby a little more than a month ago Tony. They removed the shrapnel that was close to my spine and another piece that was close to my prostate. I am now fully functional again. Antonia and I will be able to have children of our own. You will be receiving your wedding invitations as soon as they are printed. Make your airline reservations so you can be here before December 8, which is a Saturday. If you could get here a week before, it would be wonderful, but we know it is shortly after Thanksgiving and you will want to set up the house for Christmas before you leave."

Tony asked, "Have there been any other incidents besides the two you emailed me about?"

"No Tony, but at this point I do not think you are paying me enough. The body count for their side is 17. We have lost 11 good men. Don Castronova is not happy about that, at all. He is going to ask you for retribution and support for those men's families. Transfer a lot of money into Antonia's account; high eight figures will do it, and you can straighten out the details with the Don, while you are here."

"All right, Frank. Thanksgiving is on November 29. We will leave here Sunday night, if possible, and get into Milan Monday morning."

"That would be great Tony. We are going to invite Vincent and Donna. We would love it if they could bring the baby along, also. However, we do not know what the restrictions are, on a child that young flying. Could you take care of that for us?"

"Absolutely Frank, consider it done. Would it be alright if I talked to my daughter?"

"Let me get her Tony, I will be right back."

After several moments of discussion, Antonia picked up the phone and said, "Hello daddy."

"Hello baby. Congratulations, I hope you are as happy as you can possibly be."

"Dad, Frank, and I were made for each other. I drive him crazy, and he lets me. He loves me to pieces and I love him just as much. He puts his body between me and bullets without a second thought. He will never let any harm come to me, ever. That is how much he loves me. He crashed an airplane into the college green, so he could get to me faster. He saved my life that day in the attic. He thinks so fast on his feet, I have never seen anyone on television that can do what he can do, and he is mine, daddy, forever."

"You are very lucky woman Antonia. Would you like to speak to your mother?"

"Yes dad, I would like that very much."

Antonia and her mother talked for a very long time. Some things were mother and daughter stuff. Some was about the wedding, and the rest was about sex. Rose was amazed at her daughter's appetite for sex. They had never had the opportunity to talk about that subject, because Antonia was never home long enough to have that intimate conversation. When Rose asked Antonia where and how she learned all of these things, her daughter gave her a one word answer, "Celeste!"

Then her mother made the worst mistake of her life. She asked, "Who is Celeste?" By the time, Antonia was finished explaining who Celeste was, what she was capable of doing, what she had done with her, and what she had learned from her, Rose's face was flushed with embarrassment. Her lower jaw was opened and locked, her panties were soaked, and her pussy was still flowing like Niagara Falls. She had never heard such language from her daughter. She never dreamed of having sex with a woman or a threesome, as her daughter had with Frank, and this woman, Celeste.

In the beginning of her marriage, Anthony had been a very attentive and kind lover. As they had grown into maturity, their sexual activity had dwindled. She was going to do her best to rekindle it, before he left the house today. She was only in her early 40s, and Anthony was not yet 50. They had plenty of life to live, and she now intended to live it with him between her thighs more often.

Antonia asked, "Mom, are you listening to me?"

"More closely than you can imagine dear."

"Do you think dad would let you come over and help me pick out a dress, before Thanksgiving?"

"One moment dear, let me ask him."

Frank told Antonia to tell her mother to change her dollars into euros while she was in the states. It was cheaper to do it there then here.

When her mom came back on the line, she told Antonia that she would be able to come, for a week, any time she would like her to be there.

Frank wrote down October 7, and Antonia told that to our mother.

Rose said that would be fine and she would make her reservations and call back with the flight information as soon as she had it.

After the conversation had ended, and Rose hung up the phone, she turned to her husband and said, "We are going back to bed, Anthony."

As nearly every, dense, adult male would do, he asked, "Why?"

Rose said, "I want to get laid."

Tony looked at her, wide-eyed, and said, "What!"

"You heard me. I want to get laid. We have not done it in a very long time. We are acting like old people. We are young, and we should be acting young. Now, take me to bed and make love to me like you used to when we were first married."

Tony smiled at her and said, "Rose, if you remember, the first time we made love, we got pregnant."

"Anthony, I do not think I would be unhappy if that would happen again. It has been a very long time, and I have never taken any precautions to avoid a pregnancy, during all these years. If it happens, it happens. Vincent and Antonia will have another brother or sister, and their children will have an aunt or uncle their own age. I think it would be wonderful, and I want a camera available, when you tell them I am pregnant. I know it is only wishful thinking, but our house is empty now, and I miss the noise and the company."

"Shall we leave it in God's hands, or shall we go to a doctor and increase the odds?"

"We will do it the old-fashioned way. We will just do it more often, and see what happens."

"Rose, when was the last time I told you how beautiful you are, and how much I love and respect you."

"I do not think I have heard those words for more than a dozen years, Anthony. You have given me expensive presents, sent me cards on all the appropriate days. However, even on our anniversary, you are always too busy to be at home, or take me to dinner, or a movie."

"You never complained, Rose, not once. We have been married almost 21 years, and you have never said that I was not here for you. Why didn't you say something to me?"

"Before I came here from Italy, my mother told me that I was to obey my husband, in all things. ' His word is law' she told me. This was the way it was in my household, when I was growing up, and it was going to be that way, when I was married. Whatever the man did was his business, and I was never to interfere. I am not stupid Anthony. I know what you do and I do not like it. I will never say anything to anyone about it. I am your wife, and until I die, I will respect you and do whatever you say. It is the way I was brought up, and I know of no other way of life."

"You have never mentioned the word love Rose. Do you love me, or do you just tolerate me because I am your husband?"

"I have wondered about that many times Anthony. I have sat in this house, alone, and pondered that question for hours upon end. I do love you Anthony. However, when I know you have done, or are about to do something, that is against the law, I do not love you. I hate you because you are breaking the Commandments God has laid down for us. You never go to church with me, not even on Christmas or Easter Sunday. I know you have done worse things, but these are things you could easily do, not for me, but for yourself."

"Rose, I never tell you about my business, because I want to protect you. What you do not know cannot hurt you. It is the same reason I sent Antonia away to school. I never meant to hurt you, or her. I kept you both in the shadows of my life. I should have been more attentive to your needs as my wife. I want you to know, that I have never cheated on you. I have never been with another woman. I gave Vincent the same advice, shortly after he got married. I told him in front of Donna that family is the most important thing any man can have in life. I meant that from my heart. I may not have acted properly toward you; however, it was not intentional. I cannot make up all the years I have neglected you. However, I will change what I can starting today. Come to me wife, and let me make love to you, as I did when you were my bride."

Rose smiled at her husband. She walked slowly and seductively towards him and found herself trapped in his strong and capable arms. He remembered, exactly, how he treated her on their wedding night and when their kiss broke up, he began to undress her as he did in the hotel room, after the wedding feast had ended. He was experienced, at that time, and she did not have any knowledge of a man. She was shaking like a leaf that night, and every button he removed from her wedding gown brought a gasp from her lips. He continued unbuttoning the back of her wedding gown, until the top of her panties showed. He stopped, stood up, and kissed her from the back of her neck, down her shoulder blades to the top of her bra. Then, much to her surprise, he quickly unsnapped it.

Rose, quickly grabbed the front of her dress, so that it would not fall away, and expose her breasts.

Anthony stayed behind her, took her right arm, and pulled it out of the sleeve of her dress. He repeated the procedure with her left arm. He heard a whimper, when both her arms were bare. He walked around the front of his bride and said, "Rose, give me your hands, please."

Rose was in a quandary. She remembered what her mother had told her, but she knew if she gave Anthony her hands her body would be bare to his eyes.

"Rose, I am your husband. I am the only man that will never see your body. I will love, respect and treasurer you always. I will never give you any reason to fear me."

"When he said that to her she lost all of her fears, and reached out her arms to him. She felt her dress slide down her body and her bra fall to the floor. The only items of clothing she had left on her body were her shoes, stockings, and panties. When she saw Anthony smile, her heart grew until she felt it would explode out from her chest."

"Rose, I am going to have to dress you in potato sacks. You are so beautiful; men are going to chase after you, every night and day."

Rose's eyes began leaking at their corners and shortly afterwards she began to cry.

Anthony took her into his arms and asked what he had done to upset her.

Rose replied that she never expected him to treat her so wonderfully. They had just met, shortly before their wedding, and he was being so generous, with his kind words and loving attitude, that it was more than she could bear."

Anthony replied, "It is less than you deserve. I know you have never been with a man, and I do not know what your mother has told you. There will be pain, but I will be as gentle as possible. However, after I have taken your virginity, the fun will begin. You must tell me when the pain has stopped and I can begin to help you reach your first pleasure. I hope I can get you to reach those heights a second and third time before we have finished."

Rose looked up at her new husband and replied, "I am as ready as I will ever be Anthony."

Tony looked down at Rose, nearly 21 years later, and saw that same woman he loved that first night. He wondered where he had lost all those wonderful thoughts and words. He had meant them back then, and she had done nothing, in all the intervening years to lose his trust and his love. He had to change; he was going to change to keep her happy. No, not just her, he was going to do it for them. He wanted them to be happy.

He took her hand, led her to their bedroom, and lay down on their bed, beside her. She laughed at him, and he could not understand why?

"Rose, did I do something funny?"

"Tony, you forgot something?"

For the life of him, he could not remember what he had forgotten, so he asked her what it was.

"Tony, you undressed me, but you forgot to undress yourself."

He looked down at himself and felt like a fool. He was still in his suit and tie. He licked her left nipple, which immediately peaked, and then he gently bit it.

Rose said ouch, and asked, "What was that for?"

"That was for enjoying making a fool of me."

"It was enjoyable, but I was not the one who made a fool of you."

Tony undressed quickly, and rejoined Rose on the bed. He was not as thin as he was on his wedding night, but he was not so overweight that he could not trim down either. It was another promise he made to himself to make his Rose, proud of his body again.

He started kissing her on the crown of her head.

Rose remembered this was the way he had started those many years ago. She licked and kissed Tony's neck as he continued working his way down to her ears. Her joy continued to rise as he reached her mouth and kissed her passionately. His right hand played with her breasts, and moved further down, as his mouth latched on to the peaks of her nipples, and nursed on them like a newborn baby. The palm of his hand played on the curls of her pubic hair, while his fingers separated the lips of her vulva. She had never been this wet before. (He realized that her talk with Antonia had driven Roses' hormone levels through the roof. He was not sure if he should thank his daughter or not. He would wait to see if he survived this night, and make his decision then.) His finger slipped into her vagina easily, and Rose moaned, arched her hips, and tighten her muscles to hold on to it. He withdrew it for a second and inserted two fingers into her. Rose sounded happier and her muscles grabbed and held his two fingers tighter. When he removed those fingers, and inserted three fingers into her and started to piston them, in and out of her tunnel as fast as he could, Rose said, "Yes!" She arched her hips off the bed, thrust them up, and back, as quickly as she could, to increase her pleasure. Moments went by, and even though she was tiring, she felt the stirring in her loins that told her that her orgasm was close. She was not about to quit. She yelled to Tony, "Faster, harder!"