Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will get an air ambulance ready to transport him to Bern immediately. Will you make arrangements with your staff to see who goes with him."

"I do not recommend moving him for at least two days, so he can gather some strength. I will make all the other arrangements for you."

Naturally, the police overheard this conversation, and left the hospital, believing their job was done."

Joseph Castronova, the eldest son, started issuing directives to everyone in the family. He was now in charge and everyone listened attentively. All the females were sent home, with all the children. Afterwards, like an NFL huddle, the men gathered around him. He said, "We will know shortly if the police bought this charade. Papa will be flown to Bern, and after a short stay in the hospital, then stay at a chalet nearby. Mama will be with him, all men and women will be dressed as hospital personnel to guard him day and night. They are leaving, by train, as we speak. We must remain in a gloomy state of mind, but business goes on as usual. We must thank Philip and his friend Frank for this information. Those of you who have men assigned to Frank and Antonia, will advise them that their lives and those of their families, are forfeit if anything happens to them. There will be no excuses. I will get word out personally to the other families. If they want to start a war now, because they think Papa is ill, I will let them speak to the one person who can set them straight. Go home, be with your family's, console them, and tell them nothing. Get your men ready for war, just in case the other families decide to strike fast.

Frank was not sure how we got kicked out of his own bed, but between the laughing and the giggling he heard throughout the night he was sure that Celeste and Antonia were having a better time than he was. He could not even remember what he had studied, even though he had gone over it time after time. Now he was absolutely committed to killing that woman. "Which one, he was not sure. However, one of them had to go."

The next morning he walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast and as he turned the corner, there they were, both nude sitting on the counter drinking juice. He lost his appetite for food, but his appetite for pussy, had just doubled.

He got an erection and Antonia said, "Celeste, it looks like he is happy to see you."

"Darling, you are going to have to help him, because I cannot have him any longer."

"I cannot have him either, Celeste, because he is punishing me with no sex for one week."

"Antonia, it looks like Frank will have to continue on by hand in that case." Both women giggled, as they walked by Frank, on their way out of the kitchen. To add insult to injury, Celeste pulled Frank's prick out of his shorts, kissed it, and said, "Poor baby," as she passed.

Frank screamed, "I hate you both, I really do."

Celeste yelled back, "Yes, but you would give your left nut to screw us."

Celeste took Antonia shopping, while Frank tagged along unhappily. Celeste wanted to know why there were eight other men in the cars around Antonia, and after she was informed of all the attacks on her Celeste said, "Let me make a phone call." When she got off the phone about 10 minutes later, she said to Frank, "Tomorrow you can call off the guards, everything will have been taken care of."

Frank looked at Celeste like she was out of her mind. "Celeste what did you just do?"

"I just called my lawyer in Paris."

"From Paris, he is going to take care of all the families in Italy?"

"Frank, how do you think I can walk around with nobody around me and not worry about being kidnapped, when everyone knows how wealthy I am?"

"Celeste, I have wondered about that quite a lot."

"When I was young, and a group would attempt to take me, my father would find out who it was and what organization they were with. He did not go after the underlings at the beginning, except to find out who the ringleader was. His men would capture them and keep them in holding. Then they would go after the ringleader. My father was not a good man. He was a good businessman but if someone tried to take something that was his he did not get angry; he did not get even, he took everything. When he caught the ringleader, he also took his family. In front of his underlings, he killed each and every one of them. He let some of underlings leave, so they could spread the word about what they had seen. Some of those men are now on their way to Italy to speak to the heads of the family's. Other men are also on their way to Italy, their job is not to speak. If anyone comes after Antonia again, Italy will be minus one family. I do not want this to happen. I hope it does not happen. I hope they believe the videos they will see. After two attempts at kidnapping me, while I was in high school failed, I was able to walk around my college campus free as a bird. Discs of what happened to the people, and their families, were sent to many unsavory people. They decided that $10 or $20 million was not worth the risk of losing an entire family. We will have their answer by tomorrow at dinner."

Frank said "Celeste, I cannot say that I like the method that is being employed, but if it keeps Antonia's safe, all I can say is thank you."

Antonia grabbed Celeste. "I always knew you will one sweet pussy."

Celeste laughed, "Is there any other kind?"

Philip called the next day and asked Frank, "Who the hell is Celeste Mesner?"

"She is a close friend of Celeste and mine."

"She must know some very scary people Frank. Joseph called me and told me that Antonia would not have any more problems from any of the families and that there would be peace among us all, until she left the country."

"Philip, did I tell you she was taking up residence in the room next door to the pope."

"Frank do not bust my chops. Who is this woman and who does she know?"

"Celeste, would you like to have dinner with a very handsome, single, Italian?"

"Always!"

"Frank, what you getting me into?"

"A 5 foot six, one hundred and 15 pounds, blonde hair, green eyed, satin skin, sexy as hell, single woman."

"Or in other words a blind date."

"Philip, this is one blind date that you will not mind taking meeting, and using the braille method to feel out. Eight o'clock tonight, at the villa. Italian Casual."

"Okay, I will be there at eight. Shall I make the reservations?

Antonia answered, "Of course, Philip. You know all the best places. However, one word of warning. You had better take a nap this afternoon. The last time Frank was with Celeste, he slept for two hours after she was finished with him. He left me all alone to wander in the hotel, by myself, unguarded."

"In that case Antonia, I had better get to sleep now. Even though I am younger than Frank, I think he is in better condition than I am. I will see you later. Ciao bella."

"Ciao."

Celeste said, "I have nothing to wear."

Antonia replied, "Wonderful, more shopping!"

Frank said, "Oh fuck!"

Celeste laughed, "Do not worry, Frank, I will buy you a fur line jockey shorts."

"It is just what I need on an 80° day Celeste."

Celeste climbed into the car and told the driver the address on via Montenapoleone she us wanted to go.

We were there in a few minutes, and as Celeste approached the front entrance of the store, the manager rushed out to greet her. "Celeste, Celeste darling where have you been. It has been ages since you have graced our store your presence. You are as radiant as ever. Come inside we will open your favorite champagne."

Frank repeated his favorite line, "Oh fuck."

Antonia could only giggle.

Celeste said to the manager, "Would you please put him into the men's room, and keep him entertained so he will not bother us while we buy our frocks for this evening."

A young woman, who was almost wearing clothes approached him and asked Frank to follow her.

He replied, "Anywhere."

Antonia yelled, "Frank."

"I was just kidding."

Frank was brought it downstairs into what looked like an ante-room to a gymnasium. He was shown to a locker, given a robe and told to undress. The young woman did not leave while he did so, which caused a certain swelling to occur. She folded his close neatly, and led him into the shower area where she took his robe, and nodded to him to go in. It was by far the most forceful shower he had ever been. The water pressure must have been in excess of 30 pounds per square inch, and anyone of the nozzles that were hitting him could have knocked him off balance easily. He was very happy that none of the showerheads were aimed at his head. As quickly as the showers turned on, they turned off. The woman handed him a large towel to dry himself and then handed him back his robe and let him to a large dry sauna. The temperature was 106° according to the thermostat on the outside. The young woman took his robe, and opened the door. There were two massage tables inside and neither was occupied. He climbed onto one and relaxed feeling the heat released the tension in his muscles. He was beginning to does when he felt a slight breeze and thought someone else had entered the room. He was correct.

The young woman who was almost wearing clothes, was definitely not wearing any now. The massage table was exactly the same height as her pussy, and there was not a hair to be found.

He mumbled, "Oh fuck!"

She poured oil on his neck and shoulder and began to rub it in. Her hands were soft but her strength was obvious. His problem was, when she started to press down on his shoulders she widened her stance, and he was now looking directly at her protruding clit. He was ever so thankful for the heat, it was the only thing keeping him from having the erection from hell.

He was sweating profusely and she was sweating also. At least that is what he thought was running out of her pussy. Beads of sweat were all over her abdomen and legs and rivulets could be seen dripping everywhere. However, this one particular stream seemed to have only one source, and that source seemed to come from inside of her.

He could not take it anymore so he turned his head to the left side. She finished on his right side and instead of proceeding down his leg, she changed sides, and started on his left shoulder.

"Oh fuck."

She asked, "Why do you keep saying this word?"

He rose up on his arms and looked her in the eyes. "I am engaged to be married. The only one I will make love to is the woman I am going to marry. You are very tempting. I am sure we would please each other greatly. At another time and another place, it would be my pleasure to be with you. However, now is not that time, and this is not that place.

"Celeste is a very bad woman. She told me to do everything in my power to get you to make love to me."

"Celeste is a very dear friend. She knows I would not do it. She is just trying to make it harder on me, because of the way I used to be. I will find a way to get even with her, but it cannot be with sex, because she loves it too much."

"There is a way to use sex against her, if the boy is very, very handsome, and plays for the same team."

Frank asked her if she meant the young man was gay.

"Yes."

"Do you have someone in mind that could help me pull this off?"

"Of course, my brother."

"If this works, I will give you $500 each, plus any costs you incur."

"You do not have to pay me for this. Celeste must be taught a lesson that even good men can fall astray when put under a lot of pressure."

"What do you do here besides this?"

"I am the perfect size two. They use my body for fittings for other women that are my size or close to them. Then I help in the back with dressing the women and whatever else they need me to do."

It does not sound like you have a lot of fun or that you have a lot of upward mobility."

"I would like to be a model, but I am too fat and too short. I take some college classes and I do okay, but because I have to work it will take me a long time to get my degree."

"What would you like to get your degree in."

"Economics. I am very good with numbers and I have an excellent memory. I just do not have a lot of money."

"What is your name?"

"Angelique St. Jerome."

"I am Frank Gennaro. I cannot promise you anything right away, because we are getting married December 8 but after the beginning of the new year, I believe I will be able to get you into the University, full-time and you will be able to quit your job. You will be working for me and Philip Castronova. You must do very well in your economics courses, those will be the key to your job. All right?"

"Yes Mr. Gennaro I will look forward to it very much."

"It is Frank, not Mr. Gennaro, unless you met my father, he is Mr. Gennaro."

"Thank you Frank."

"Angelique, can we get out of here now, I need a drink."

"Yes Frank, this way."

In a private display room, Celeste and Antonia were having a wonderful time. Celeste had three gowns put away for her to be fitted at another time, but for this evenings casual event, she decided that a Dolce & Gabbana bare midriff white gauze pants suit with black trim and four-inch black stilettos would be perfect for this evening. She ordered Antonia into a Stephen Cavalli black pantsuit with a bare midriff and a back that did not begin until the crack of her ass showed.

Antonia kept yelling at Antonia, "I cannot wear this. I cannot put panties on with this. Frank will kill me."

Celeste said, "Then we will not tell him."

Antonia smiled at her best friend, "You are going to get me in so much trouble, and I love you for it."

Celeste signaled the manager that they were done and Frank could now reappear anytime.

30 minutes later Frank was back and the girls were ready to go. Celeste looked at Angelique who shook her head no, as she left the room.

Frank said, "That girl has some pair."

Celeste and Antonia said, "What?"

"Hands, hands. She is a masseuse. The strongest hands I have had on my body in a very long time. She loosened muscles that I did not know I had. She had her hand on one muscle that I thought it was going to explode. She held onto it for so long, it was amazing she did not rip it out of its socket. I gave her a $500 tip, because she was that good."

Celeste had to hold Antonia back, because Frank was walking out the door and head of them, and she did not know what Celeste had asked the young woman to do. Celeste knew that Frank was just getting even with her for this misadventure.

They were back at the Villa by 4 PM and after the packages were piled inside, they decided a nap was in order. Frank was not allowed in his room, again, but this time he was able to sleep. He was woken up at 6 o'clock by the sound of giggling coming from his room and water splashing in his shower. For the life of him, he could never figure out what could take a woman to hours to get dressed. He turned over, put a pillow over his head and fell back asleep. The next thing he heard was a pounding on his door.

"What!"

"It is 7:30 PM, are you going out with us tonight?"

"I was going to get up in 10 minutes."

"Men!"

Frank jumped into the shower, shaved, towel dried his hair and walked back into his room to throw on his clothes. He threw on his dress jeans, socks and his biker boots, a black turtleneck sweater, big buckle belt, his shoulder holster with the 9 mm and his gray suede jacket. He ran a comb through his hair and put the call in his pocket with his wallet. He put on his Marine Corps ring and walked out into the hallway. Eight minutes had elapsed.

He yelled, "Where is everyone?"

Stereophonic lay they yelled, "We are getting dressed."

"Why the hell were you rushing me, I am ready to go."

Celeste stuck her head out of the bedroom door, because she thought he was kidding. She found out he was not. It was her turn to say, "Fuck you, Frank." She pulled herself back into the bedroom to finish dressing.

Moments later Philip walked in the front door and said, "I see the ladies are going to be fashionably late."

"They kicked me out of bed at 7:30 PM telling me I was going to be late. Here I am waiting for them, and now thankfully I have you to keep me company. By the time they get ready, we could be comfortably smashed."

Celeste yelled from the bedroom, "If you were smashed you would miss this." She pushed Antonia out of the bedroom first, and as she walked towards the two men she slowed and did a pirouette in front of them and stopped."

Philip dropped his glass, which shattered on the floor. Frank was too stunned to move or say anything. Antonia turned around and yelled to Celeste, "That worked."

Frank regained his senses and said, "I would ask you to take it off, but it would be redundant."

"Do you like it Frank? Isn't it gorgeous?"

Celeste yelled, "Wait until you see this, before you answer her."

She exited the bedroom and Frank was not looking at her, he was looking at Philip. When he saw Phillips Italian tan go to Scandinavian white, he knew at Philip was a goner. He turned to look at Celeste and she was magnificent. You could dress that woman and Farmer Johns and sell 10 million calendars in a week. As she approached him, Frank kissed her on both cheeks and took her by the hands and led her to Philip for their formal introduction.

He asked, "Philip is your mouth working?"

"I am not sure Frank let us give it a try."

"Philip Castronovo, it is my honor and great privilege to introduce you to Celeste Mizner, my good friend." He placed there to hands together, and Philip kissed her hands and greeted her graciously. He said, "I am so glad that Frank told me tonight was Italian casual."

Celeste joked, "What, this little ole thing?"

Antonia said to Philip, "Yes Philip, nothing €11,000 could not buy."

"Antonia you are never supposed to talk about money in front of men."

"Yes mommy."

Philip, still starry eyed, asked Celeste, "Is it dinner and dancing or dancing in dinner?

Celeste said, "I am yours for the evening. Let's see what Milan has to offer."

As Philip held the door open, for the ladies to enter limousine, he said to Frank, "I think I like this blind date."

Frank said, "You would have to be blind not to like it."

THE END

Chapter Seven