Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all their married life, Tony had never heard those words come out of his wife's mouth. He was determined to give her what she needed, and he redoubled his efforts.

Rose started screaming obscenities and all of the sudden she held, "I am cumming!" She did cum, all over his hand, her thighs, and their bed. These were the third and fourth things that happened this evening that Tony had never witnessed before, with his wife. She was always a lady in bed, and rarely showed any excessive emotion. Tonight she had cursed like a hooker, showed extreme emotional happiness, and had squirted all over their marital bed. He was absolutely thrilled for her.

He tried to remove his fingers from her vagina and they were stuck. He tried again, and they still would not move.

Rose laughed and said, "Where do you think that hand is going?"

Tony kissed her and said, "I was going to remove my fingers and put something larger in there."

"Do you promise it is going to be bigger and better than what I have in there now?"

"I know absolutely that it is bigger. It will be for you to decide if I am using better than my fingers."

"Is it as big now as it can be?"

"No, but it will get there very quickly."

"Maybe I can help it get bigger, faster than it can by itself."

"Rose, you have never done that."

"We have never ventured past what my daughter informed me this evening is called, 'The Missionary Position.' I always thought it was a mother's duty to teach the child about sex. I learned more about sex this evening, from my daughter; even though Vincent brought girls in this house. I am about to experiment on you."

"I have never complained about our love making. I only want you to be comfortable with what we do. I do not want you to feel forced to do something that is not within your comfort zone."

"Anthony, how would I know if it is within my comfort zone, if I have never tried it? Now, lie down and let me see if I can remember what Antonia told me to do. However, I do remember one thing she told me not to do."

"What was that Rose?"

"She said, "Mom, dad will not be happy, if you bite down on his cock."

Tony's reply was, "Ouch! Oh God, yes dear, that would hurt."

Rose laughed and said, "However, it would get us even, for the pain you cause me, when you took my virginity."

"Taking your virginity was an act of love. Biting off my penis would be an act of violence. There is a difference between the two."

"Okay, I will try not to do that to you. Now, lie still until I figure out what I am supposed to do."

Tony had watched many men get a blow jobs, but he had never experienced one himself. He propped his head up on two pillows and watched as Rose placed herself in a position to give him 'head' for the first time. He watched as she lowered her head and opened her mouth to slide his dick inside. It was going to be a very difficult for her to do so, with it lying along his stomach the way it was.

He said, "Rose, why not use your hand and move it into a position, where you would be more comfortable."

Rose looked at him and asked, "I am allowed to do that?"

"You are allowed to do anything you like, when you are trying to give someone else pleasure."

She nodded her head, moved her hand, and lifted his semi-stiff member, until it was standing straight up. She looked at her husband, smiled, and lowered her head until her lips touched flesh. Her tongue darted out, licked the slit and she saw a little white cream ooze out of the opening. She opened her mouth and slowly allowed him to enter. Slowly, ever so slowly, she kept moving her head downward, until she heard Tony yell, "Teeth!"

She opened her mouth as wide as she could without pulling away him out of her mouth. She resealed her lips around him, and started lowering herself on his shaft to see how far she could get him to go. She felt the head of his cock pass by her uvula and enter into the top of her throat. This scared her, but she was still able to breathe and she was not in any discomfort, so she decided to continue. Within the next few seconds, her nose was touching his stomach, and her throat was stretched to the limit.

Tony was so astonished, he could not even warn her, as his dick throbbed twice, then fired five huge shots of semen down her esophagus and into her stomach.

Rose's throat contracted around his dick; holding it firmly in place, and her pupils dilated, as she felt the hot liquid pouring into her belly. She pulled her mouth off his shrinking member and asked him, "Was that all there was to it?"

Tony was hysterical. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her hundreds of times before he could stop laughing. He said to her, "Rose, you have no idea how amazing you are. I am not very large, but I am somewhat above average in length. I have professional women, who work for me, that could not do what you have just done on your first try.

"What did I do that was so special, Anthony?"

"I do not know if I should tell you, or if I should wait for you to have another conversation with your daughter, so that you could see the expression on her face. She was the one that put this idea into your head." He laughed again and decided, "Yes, I will let you tell her the story and have her explain to you why, what you did this morning is so special."

Rose said that it was okay with her, but she had a sad tone in her voice, when she said it, and Tony noticed it.

Tony looked at her and asked, "You do not think were done yet, do you?"

"I did not know if we were or not. Antonia and I did not go much further than this in our conversation. I was hoping there was more, but I was not sure."

"There is much more, and I see that my daughter did not tell you about it. It will be my pleasure to teach you, using the braille method."

"Just remember, Anthony, that the braille method could be dangerous to your health. I am ticklish!"

"I seem to remember that, and I will take my chances. Now, be a good girl and remember what your mother told you. Turn on your stomach, grabbed a pillow in each hand, and do not let them go until I say you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes Anthony, I do."

"Now put your head on the pillows, move your knees up until your rear end is in the air, and spread your knees as far apart as you can. That is beautiful, Rose, just beautiful."

"Anthony, you are worrying me."

"Rose, on our wedding night I promised you that you would never have to fear me. Do you remember that?"

"I do now, Anthony. I had forgotten, but I remember now."

"I read about this position in a book, and I hope you like it, because it sounded like the woman really enjoyed herself."

Anthony lay down between Roses legs and maneuvered himself to a point where his face was inches away from her pussy. He put one arm around each of her thighs so she could not maneuver away from him and drove his tongue directly into her vagina."

Rose was not expecting anything like this. They had never done anything like this. When his tongue contacted her sensitive flesh and wormed its way deep inside her, her brain's higher functions stopped. Her nerve endings fired and her autonomic nervous system went into hyper-drive.

Every time Tony moved his tongue, Rose had an orgasm, not a little one, but an explosive one. If his tongue hit her G spot, she flooded the area. He kept his tongue moving in her for almost 2 minutes before he withdrew it, and when he did, Rose collapsed.

When she awoke, she found him sitting on the edge of the bed, with a glass of juice and some cookies for her to eat. She smiled at him and said, "You are taking away my job."

He replied, "I think I am going to have to work out a brand-new work schedule, because of you."

Rose smiled at him, "It is nice being young again."

"Yes Rose, it is very nice. I am still not finished with you."

"Husband, I am ready when you are."

Tony told her to grab her pillows and follow him, which she did. When they got to the end of the bed, he had her kneel on the end it. She got into the same position she had just been in, but this time, Tony was standing behind her.

He asked, "Wife, are you prepared for the inevitable?"

Rose replied, "If the inevitable is anything like the last time, yes I am."

Tony laughed at her and replied, "I have no idea love, because this is the first time I have ever made love, from this position."

"We have done a lot of firsts today, Anthony. Let's add another joyful one, to the list."

With that said, Tony aimed his erect phallus, at her pink fleshy opening, and in one continuous thrust, he entered her body. It sounded like he had knocked the wind out of her, but he did not stop. He slowly withdrew halfway, and pushed back and slowly. He did this repeatedly until he heard her moan. Then he pulled out completely and thrust back in. Again, he heard the sound of air being forced from her lungs. This time he stopped, and waited.

Rose was confused. She was enjoying what he was doing and did not know why he stopped. She wondered if he thought he had hurt her, but of course, he had not, and never would. He had promised her that. As strong and as violent as he might be with other people, he was not that way with her.

She decided to show him that she was okay, by clenching her kegel muscles on his rigid member, which was buried, so deep inside her.

Tony felt her sleeve clenched down on him, but he still did not move. He waited. She had always been passive in their lovemaking, and he wanted her to become more active without him telling her to do it. The thought had to come from inside her, and until it did, he was not going to move.

Rose realized what he wanted her to do. It was one of those things she should have thought of that first. She picked her head up from the pillow, and pulled her hips down nearly extracting him from her pussy. She thrust her hips back at him, until he was completely inside of her, again. She repeated this action several times and then increased her speed, as she memorized the distance, between the two of them. Her cunt began to drip, and her mind began to spin as she realized she was in control of her own orgasm. She felt it brewing, in her lower stomach. Her ovaries were clenching and causing her exquisite pain. She knew she was making noise but she did not care, because there was no one in the house besides Tony and her. There were no more children to interrupt them. They were free to act and make love, without fear that anyone else would hear them. She was remembering how much fun it was back then, but it was such a long time ago.

Tony was having a hard time holding on. He did not want to cum before she did. He had only one choice. He grabbed her by her waist, raised his left leg, put his knee by her hip, and began pounding into her as she was pushing back towards him. Their enjoyment of each other was heightened exponentially.

He lowered his body over hers, covering her back. His hands attacked her breasts, and his mouth attacked her neck, ears, and lips. She moaned. He grunted. He raised her up to where they will both her kneeling vertically. He attacked her mouth with a passion he had not felt in years. One hand mauled her breasts, while the other massaged her clit.

She screamed, "No more!"

He replied, "Much more!"

She replied in a strained voice, "Oh God, I am cumming!"

He yelled, "Not yet baby, hold on just a moment more."

"I can't do it!"

He pinched both her nipples, and said, "For me Rose, just a little longer."

She screamed when he pinched her and gritted her teeth as she tried to hold on. Then she heard him yell, "Now Rose, now!"

She felt him explode inside her and she exploded with him. She knew that she had cum with more volume, prior to this. More liquid had flowed out of her body those times. It may have seemed to an onlooker that she was more satisfied those times, but it was not so. She had made love with her husband, and they had mutually satisfied each other. It had been so long, since they had done anything like this, her heart was ready to explode in her chest. They had not made love like this, on the first day of their marriage, nor in the many years since then. It had always been, as her daughter told her, in the missionary style. Today, she had learned a totally new way to make love, with her husband. He was lying on her back cuddling her and kissing her neck, totally exhausted, from their fucking. He was still semi-hard inside her and his hand was still cupping her vagina playing with her clit, exciting her even as her tired body tried to calm down. He was remembering those days, of their early love, and he was trying to recapture them for her, and maybe, for both of them. If he had not returned her to heaven, he had started her on the way to it. She was sure she had a very big smile on her face, and it would take a long time to remove it.

She said to him, "Anthony, what would you like for lunch?"

He moved off her back and said, "Turn over, and I will show you."

Rose did as he told her, and when she looked at his face, he had a huge smile on, also. He said to her, "Rose, you have made me very happy today. I hope I have done the same for you."

"Anthony, We have never made love like this. Although I enjoyed our love making, it was never this passionate and this freeing. I have never felt this way since the first day of our marriage. You were so sweet and attentive to my needs, were you to continue to do this for me, I could ask nothing more of you, for the rest of my life."

"Rose, you just did. You asked me what I wanted for lunch."

She smacked him jokingly, "Anthony you know what I mean. Are you hungry?"

"Yes I am, and I want something special."

"Whatever you want, you can have it."

"Remember those words Rose, they could come back to haunt you."

"Do not be funny, Anthony. What do you want to eat?"

He moved his body over his wife and let his weight pressed down upon her. He kissed her lips, and kissed her neck as he moved down her body, pausing at both her breasts, to lick and bite them. He continued down toying with her belly button, kissing the swell of her abdomen and biting curls above vagina. He slipped his arms under her legs, when Rose realized where he was going.

She yelled, "Anthony, you cannot go there. It is all filled with your stuff and mine."

He looked up at her and said, "You have swallowed my stuff and I have swallowed your stuff. I will be the first one to be able to swallow both. If you are nice, I will share it with you."

"Anthony, that even sounds gross."

"When our daughter told you to take my penis into your mouth, did that sound gross to you?"

"Yes, it sounded awful."

"Was it awful?"

"No, I actually enjoyed it."

"Does that answer your question?"

"It still sounds gross."

"Is that a no?"

"No, it is just an opinion."

Tony moved his head down lower and stuck his tongue between the lips of her slit and watched Rose sink slowly into her pillow. Her smile brightened and her chest swelled. He thought of all the years he had wasted, because of his preconceived notions, of what a girl, from an old world Italian family, brought up to be a nun, would expect from her husband in bed. He had been such a fool to listen to his mother and grandmother. At least she was still in the prime of her sexual life, and he had been faithful to her. In his business, he had every opportunity to stray, but he had not. At this moment, as his tongue delved into her sanctuary, he was very proud of himself.

As he placed his thumb on her little button, their liquid essence started flowing out of her body. There was a lot of it. He sucked it into his mouth and swallowed. It tasted like thick salted honey. He repeated this test and moved up her body.

When Rose saw him coming, she took a pillow and put it over her face. He smiled and placed a hand where he knew she was the most ticklish. She yelled, "Don't you dare!"

He did it anyhow, and she threw the pillow at him.

He bent down and put his lips to hers, but she would not open her mouth. He pressed two fingers against her nose so that she could not breathe through it, and then his other hand attacked her pussy. First two fingers went in, and her hips started to move. Then three fingers and she moved faster, but she still did not open her mouth.

Then Tony had an idea. He moved his finger down her taint from her pussy towards her little pink anus. When he got there, he tapped on it. Her eyes opened wide. When Tony put pressure on the little pink eye, her eyes opened wider. When Rose felt pressure, increase to a point where she thought it would slip in she opened her mouth and said, "No!"

Tony slipped his tongue into her mouth, and dribbled their combined essence into her mouth.

Tony was not finished. He kissed his wife passionately, as she swallowed and his finger entered her rectum completely.

Rose's head moved back and forth as the finger moved inside her. When Tony finished kissing her she said, "You sneaky bastard. Not only did you get me to taste our combined stuff, but you managed to stick a finger into me without my permission."

He kissed her again and asked, "When would I have gotten your permission to enter your bottom, Rose?"

"Probably, the day after I died."

"In that case, dear, aren't you glad I did it today, and you found out that it was not such a terrible after all."

"You are still a sneaky bastard, Anthony."

"Would you like to go out to lunch, Rose?"

"You will be late for a meeting or something?"

"Yes I will, but I will call and reschedule it."

"Will we have time for another, umm you know, umm?"

"Well, I could call in sick today. I am the boss, after all. I do have people that can take care of things for one day. I just cannot make a habit of it."

"I know, but today is sort of special, and I would like to keep you all to myself today."

"Today, you are the Queen, and your King is at your disposal."

"Get in bed Anthony, and show me something new and exciting."

"I see I am going to have to buy you some books. This way, when I get home, you will be able to surprise me."

"That would be such fun, Anthony. Antonia would be so proud of me."

"Maybe her getting married is not such a bad thing after all."

25. Frank Catches A Break.

The Italian authorities were alerted to the fact that Antonio Castronova was rushed to the hospital with severe cardiac symptoms. His entire family was at the hospital with him, and he was not expected to survive. When they arrived at the hospital to check on the Don, his wife was crying, his, sons, and daughters were in a panic, and his grandchildren were holding a vigil. The doctors and nurses were working on him, with everything they had in their arsenal. The police were looking at the monitors and could only deduce that the Don was as close to death as anyone they had ever seen. Then they saw the monitors go to a flat line. The doctors called for the paddles to try to restart his heart. The first and second time did not work. The third time they brought him back. He was still extremely weak and they called for a cardiothoracic surgeon.

One doctor came out to talk to the family. He said to the eldest son, "Your father is gravely ill. If we are unable to get him a heart transplant, he may have less than a month or two to live."

The son asked the doctor what was the likelihood of getting his father a new heart.

The doctor replied, "He is within the age range for a transplant and he has no other diseases that would affect a normal recovery afterwards. We will put him on the transplant list immediately and hope for the best."

"Where would be the best hospital for this transplant operation."

The doctor replied, "We can do it here. However, if you want the absolute best, the hospital in Bern, Switzerland is the absolute best in the area."