Why I Have a Third Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Further trouble's as Lisa's infidelity continues.
6.3k words
2.77
11.3k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part in the series describing the unfaithfulness of my first two wives. If you have not read the first part, it gives a lot of important background. For those readers who don't look at tags, this story includes topics of cheating, cuckolding, manipulation, and humiliation. If you do not enjoy reading these forms of stories, then please do not waste your time. You will be disappointed. My purpose in writing this is to examine the psychology behind these events. Please feel free to give constructive criticism, as this is only me second story.

Lastly, I would like to point out that this story is "mostly" true and occurred 30 years ago, next month. I have tried to include as many factual details as I can remember, but there are a few areas that I have added some creative imagination.

Before writing negative comments about me, please realize that at this point in the story line, I did not know any of this was occurring. On a similar note, I also had several comments, on the first part, regarding that it seemed unrealistic due to continuing the wedding, even after seeing the pictures. I want to point out that the pictures simply showed her having fun, with strippers, at her bachelorette party. At that point, there was zero indication she had cheated. Many of these incidents did not come to light until 15-20 years later.

For part 2, I had never even heard rumors of this incident until six years later. It was another year later before I had confirmation from witnesses. Lisa did not admit to this event until nearly 20 years later. This chain of events did result in two divorces, which as the title states, resulted in my third marriage.

.....

My Story: (Wedding Reception)

"You may now kiss the bride."

A roar of applause and whistling erupted as I lifted her veil. Our lips softly touched, but nearly missed each other, in excited nervousness. All of the stress and anxiety melted away during that brief moment of exhilaration. My cock stirred in my tuxedo pants as I held the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, in my arms. She raked her long blonde curls out of her face with her small hand, as her huge green eyes sparkled with each camera flash. We were both visibly shaking as we turned around to face the congregation.

"I now present to you, man and wife". The pastor raised his arms and everyone stood. Smiles and excitement, from our friends and family, hit us in a massive wave of energy. I glanced at my parents sitting in the front row. Their pride was deafening, and my Father gave me a thumbs up. He smirked at me, knowing the excitement I had planned for after the reception. Lisa, my new bride, had told me she was a virgin. I was looking forward to changing that situation, as soon as I could get her alone.

Music began to play, and I took her in my arm. We slowly walked down the center aisle, together with nervous smiles, as everyone was focused on the two of us. The incredibly soft and delicate skin of her hand, brushed mine, as we looked into each other's eyes. Her beauty was breath taking, and I had the honor of being bound together, with her, for life. She cast an aura like a princess, as her fairy tale wedding was unfolding properly.

We approached the front entry door of the church, and stood where we had been previously instructed. Next came the slow procession of the wedding party, and then our friends and family sliding out of their pews, each taking a turn to hug us and comment on how perfect the ceremony was. My heart was still fluttering from the natural high of the event and I took a moment to glance at my bride, while she was distracted talking to the couple in front of her.

She looked amazing in her wedding dress as it hugged the curves on her short 5'4" figure. Her 32DDD breasts stood out in front of her, as she gave a sweet smile and hugged an elderly lady that I didn't know. They exchanged some comments back and forth, in Russian, which I didn't understand. I presume the words implied something like "you are such a beautiful bride," or, "the ceremony was amazing." I only knew a few words of her original language, not that it mattered. She spoke perfect English, aside from an incredibly sexy accent. I found myself having to readjust the bulge in my pants, as I tried to play off the motion to not look too obvious.

My attention was brought back forward as I shook more hands and exchanged greetings with another couple. I tried to smile, but further thoughts of those lips reminded me of the pictures I had seen mere minutes ago. One of her bridesmaids had showed me some pictures from the bachelorette party. The prompt start of the wedding had distracted my thoughts, but now, my mind wondered again. I had seen pictures of her dancing with male strippers. I remembered seeing their hands on her body. Their fingers wrapped around her small muscular waist, and another showing her bent over while a stripper had his cock laying on her perky ass cheeks. Another couple walked up, shaking my hand, then passed by to hug Lisa and compliment her beauty. My mind raced back to the picture that bothered me the most. A stripper had a shot glass in the waist band of his G-string. He stood atop Lisa, as she was sucking the liquid out of the glass. Both of her arms were wrapped around his hips, grasping his ass cheeks with each small hand.

My stomach churned with turmoil as the memories came rushing in to remind me that my sweet, little, innocent bride, had a much different experience from my boring, and very tame, bachelor party. She had threatened me, but then acted this way during her own party. I was feeling emotions that a groom should not be feeling, especially at a moment such as this. I shook more hands, forced myself to smile, and then glanced back at her angelic face. Her smile made me lose focus and my heart began to beat faster again. She again looked at me, and winked. Although I was certain she was merely having fun last night, there was still questions that needed asked, and today was not that day.

The end of the line was in sight, and the pastor's wife crept up behind us, whispering in our ears to wait for the signal, then prepare to walk to the limo. We took each other's hands in a warm embrace, my lips again brushed hers, as her innocent smile ripped through me and melted away all of the days anxieties. We walked through the church doors as bird seed was thrown into the air. I covered her delicate face with my large hand, and shielded my beloved from being pummeled with seed. We were both giggling as she slid into the back seat, sliding in as I shielded her with my body.

Her lips were drawn up in laugh, as she began to brush seed out of my short brown hair. I smiled back, bent in to nibble at her sweet smelling neck. She began a bout of uncontrollable laughter as I unsuccessfully, began to spit seed out of my mouth. I realized too late that seed had collected on the corner of her dress. I slid closer, wiping away all the seed, then I spied some down her cleavage. I began to kiss my way down her chest, excited to get an early start to the honeymoon. It was a 45 minute drive from the church, to the reception hall, plus we needed to stall even longer to allow those at the church to arrive before us. I had paid extra to ensure the car had a privacy screen between the driver, and our activities. My cock began to rise with excitement as the image of me pulling up her long white dress and taking my wife's virginity, crossed through my imagination. I was struggling to control my hormones as my hands began to rub across her tight, small, body. She slid back against the door, turning her body towards me. My right hand dropped to her muscular legs, and I began to slide my fingers up under her skirt.

"Stop, what are you doing?" She gasped. Her hands came up to weakly push me away. A look of anger crossed her face, as I found myself stunned by her behavior.

In a very confused stutter, I asked, "Why? Don't you want to have a little fun? We have a long drive ahead of us."

"No, of course not. What has gotten into you? This is disgusting. Why would you think I would want to do that, in the backseat of a limo?"

Still stunned, I said, "I am ready to get a head start on our honeymoon. I have been fantasizing about claiming you, in your wedding dress.." My skin become hot and flushed, thinking about how excited I was feeling, right then.

"No!" She pushed me away and brought her foot up to wedge between our bodies. "I can tell you right now, that whatever fantasies you are envisioning, they aren't going to happen."

I slid back, even more perplexed. I was shocked and uncertain of what to even say next. I had devoted myself to her over the last three years. I even conducted a self imposed chastity, since she felt that masturbation was cheating. The only relief I had was a year ago, when I felt weak, and had a very short affair. And when I say short, I mean premature ejaculation short. My hormones were firing in overdrive and if not addressed soon, would result in another embarrassing episode, in my trousers.

"I... Uh...", I stuttered, as I was trying to find words to say, "Lisa, I just thought that..."

She cut me off with her hand in my face. "That is the problem Paul. Thinking isn't your strongest trait."

I stopped for a moment in silence. I looked at the anger visibly spreading across her face. Her skin was flushed and it was obvious that she was looking for a fight. Giving her some space, I looked out the window to see where we were in relation to our destination. We had just turned onto the small highway. The church was only about a mile behind us. I sighed, having experienced this side of her before. There was no use arguing with her, she will say and do anything to ensure her victory.

"Oh... So now you are going to ignore me?" She sneered at me, still angry. She was looking for a fight.

I looked back at her and made direct eye contact. I began thinking to myself, what are you doing? You don't make eye contact with a predator. No words came to me.

"Well? What do you have to say?" I could feel the heat of her anger radiating out at me.

I again opened my mouth, slowly trying to formulate the right words. "I... Uh you... Your a virgin and we are married." The words stammered out of my mouth before I thought of the consequences.

"Is that all you ever think about?" She sat there awaiting an answer to what I viewed as a rhetorical question. "Let me explain this to you in simple terms that a man can understand. In Russia, we woman act cute and innocent, until we get married, then, we take charge. A man isn't capable of running a household." She again stared at me, awaiting for her words to sink in. Upon seeing nothing but confusion from me, she continued, "that means I am in charge from now on..."

I sat stunned, wondering where this anger was coming from. For some reason I thought these stupid arguments would go away, once we were married. I looked down for a moment, gathered my confidence, looked directly into her eyes, and spoke. "First of all, this isn't Russia, so I don't give a damn about that. Second, here in the United States, it is expected that us men, be in charge. But... I am more modern, so I have no problem with splitting responsibilities 50 / 50.". I placed emphasis on the word men, but was also trying to make sure she understood my preference was to share.

She had fire in her eyes as she bore into me with her stare. "You racist, egotistical, son of a bitch. You know how important my heritage is to me?"

I again sat stunned. Did she just call me racist? Did she honestly think I had an issue with her heritage? I again was searching for the right thing to say. Every time I opened my mouth she got angrier, but also every time I didn't answer, it was having the same effect. A small smirk crossed my lips as I thought about the famous quote, damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

"I see your brain still isn't working. Talking to you like an adult must be too tough for you, so let me break this down into small parts." In her best cave woman impression she said, "You man," she pointed at me. "Me woman", she pointed at herself, "woman control boom boom", she then made a circle, touching the tips of her thumb and pointer finger She then stuck her other pointer finger through it, in a fucking motion. She then sneered at me and said "You no boom boom... Understand?"

She was staring at me, expecting an answer. We had been married less than a half hour, and she was already cutting me off from sex? "Uhm...," I again was looking for the right words, what came out of my mouth sounded to me like babbling. "Uhm... I... We... Married... Honeymoon... Three years.. Uhm.. Uh..."

She looked out the window, and then knocked on the window between us and the driver. "Driver, can you pull over at that grocery store ahead?"

I looked at her in disbelief. Was she so angry she was getting out of the car? We rode in silence for a couple more minutes until the car pulled up in the parking lot. She jumped out, holding the hem of her dress, in her hands. She looked me directly in the eyes and said "Don't expect any sex on our honeymoon, because you aren't getting any!" She stomped off, trying to make noise, in her heels. She then turned her attention to the store and walked inside. The driver looked at me, expecting an answer. I had none.

She returned shortly after with a pack of cigarettes. She had a smoke, and never looked in my direction. I tried to apologize for my behavior but she didn't acknowledge my presence. Cars honked as they drove by. Everyone seemed intrigued, and curious, as onlookers saw a bride, standing in the grocery store parking lot. Two teenage boys drove by and yelled out their car window "show us your tits". She put on a fake smile, and waved. I had really gotten myself in trouble this time.

.....

We drove the rest of the drive to the hall, in silence. I never imagined that I would spend my wedding day feeling like this. I had always imagined love and excitement. Instead I was feeling doubt, and fear. With my wife angry, I had no idea what the evening, or even my life, had in store for me. But that was the reality I was facing. Once we arrived, She instantly snapped into smiles, we strode inside and proceeded on as if nothing ever happened. We went through the usual events, dinner, first dances, bouquet and garter toss, cutting the cake, etc. She acted like the argument had never happened. Once the DJ was in full swing, everyone wanted to dance with the two of us. I hardly had a chance to get off the dance floor before the next lady would step up wanting her turn. Again, I always envisioned that I would dance with my bride. Instead, I spent the evening dancing with every other woman, that attended. After several hours I found myself looking around for Lisa. I had previously seen her fluttering from table to table, like a butterfly. Making her rounds and talking to everyone. But now, I realized I hadn't seen her in a long while. I asked the lady I danced with and she had seen her going upstairs to the brides powder room.

Once the dance was over, I quickly excused myself, and went upstairs. She wasn't in the powder room and I couldn't find her anywhere else. I explored a little, and noticed there was a lot of confusion as another wedding reception was happening right beside ours. People from both weddings were mingling in the main lobby. Once I walked back into our ballroom, I saw her on the dance floor dancing with some of her bridesmaids.

The party was nearly over, and most of our guests had already left. I approached their group and asked if she would like to dance. As expected, I got an angry response from her and her friends. My best man was sloppy drunk and grinding the maid of honor. He was even grabbing her massive tits and I was fairly certain she had his dick in her hands. "At least someone is getting laid tonight," I said to myself. I sat down, drank my first beer of the night, and contemplated what had happened and how can I fix it? I was awakened from my brooding thoughts by an announcement from the DJ that he was about to play the last song of the night. I stood up to approach the dance floor and was faced by an angry glare from Lisa. She ended up in an awkward three person dance with the maid of honor and the best man. They were all wrapped in each other's arms, laughing and giggling. The only time she looked in my direction was to make sure that I saw that she had her hand, on his ass.

Once the dance was over, she started to wander the room, giving her goodbyes to everyone who was still there. Her Dad told me that he got us a suite at a nearby hotel. Our honeymoon flight didn't leave for a few more hours and that gave us some time to go make him a grand child. I eventually collected my bride and we went out to the parking lot to meet the limo. As we were getting in, the driver said that I promised him an extra $50 tip, an hour ago, and he wanted to make sure I didn't forget, "in my drunken state". I am sure my face looked as puzzled as I felt, but rather than argue, I fished the money out of my pocket and got in. Maybe I could make it up to her, once we got to the hotel, and who knows, maybe I might get to enjoy my bride, in her gown, yet.

.....

Lisa's Story (Wedding Reception)

After the crazy evening, I managed to wake up late. Very late... Everything was a blur, from the moment I woke up until after the wedding was over. We were late to our appointments, so we rushed from place to place. There wasn't time to think. We only had time to stay focused on the next task. My bride's maids were all tired, and hung over, from the bachelorette party. But over a couple of short hours, we were all transformed into proper ladies, prepared for the most important day of my life. I had an image of what I expected and everyone's hair and makeup was flawless.

The wedding ceremony was short, and we finally finished and got into the limousine to drive to the reception hall. I was in very good spirits, but I felt very weird. My mind kept slipping back to the night before. I loved my husband more than I could ever imagine, but after getting drunk, I messed up. I had not one, but two, massive cocks slamming my pussy for hours. I came more than I have in my entire life, and I felt lucky to even be able to walk. My mind was dwelling on my feelings of infidelity.

My pussy was soaked and felt like it was on fire. I looked at my handsome groom, as he leaned in and began nibbling at my neck. I wanted him so badly, but I knew that if I allowed him into my pussy right now, he would realize how stretched it was. I needed some time to heal. He lifted his massive hand and began to brush off the birdseed that was trapped in the folds of my dress. His muscles were flexing under his jacket, and I could see the benefits of years of weight training combined with the work ethics of a farmer. The man of my dreams was sitting right in front of me, desperate to take me. Oh how I wanted him inside of me. Why did I have to get drunk and stupid last night?

Paul leaned in, kissing my breast and I felt his hand sliding up my leg. I knew if I didn't stop him now, he would realize what his virtuous bride did, mere hours ago. My mind lingered back to those hard cocks stretching my pussy like it had never been stretched before. I wanted to touch myself, lingering in the memory, but I snapped back to reality and pushed him away.

My mind raced looking for an excuse. So, I rattled off some garbage about Russian culture. I actually got myself really worked up yelling at him, and his replies showed just how slow he was at thinking through stressful arguments. That was his weakness and I found it three years ago, when we had our first disagreement. I kept up the charade, just to keep him on his toes, and even worked in an angry outburst to make him think I was leaving. That was a masterpiece and shut him up for the remainder of the drive.

12