All Comments on 'Why I Have a Third Wife Pt. 02'

by CornyHusband

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

You know how I know this is a pack of lies? 32DDD tits.

Fuck you liar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a cheating whore should of been found out at wedding get an annulment and kick the other guys ass. He should of just stopped the limo and kicked her to the curb.

carindenniscarindennisover 1 year ago

I HATE chopped up stories. Tell it all at once or not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

32DDD breasts. Did she have a steel rod up her ass to keep from falling over forward? If you nothing about anatomy don't attempt to describe it. This story has been written numerous times before. And better. 1*

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

What a horrible person.

Not sure I understand the need to break this up into small little chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If my new wife told me I wasn't getting laid on my honeymoon and acted like Lisa, I would have gotten out of the limo and went straight to the Attorney's office. I can't believe this story is real. The pictures prior to the wedding would have been enough to delay things for me, then the episode in the Limo would have been the last straw. It's obvious Lisa's a stretched out, used up whore and I'm sure she did plenty of other things prior to the wedding, to make the point. The description of the pictures, isn't your typical bachelorette party decorum. I know the story says he isn't, but his responses have him acting like a pussy. No wonder it took three marriages. The first was definitely the titanic. I'm curious of what Lisa is doing today. 12 kids by 12 different fathers and a pussy that looks like the Grand Canyon? It would help if the writing moved along a little quicker. I'm not sure if it adds to have it told my the two MC's, instead of just him. Seems like it hasn't gotten very far. God I hope the first wife gets burned...she really deserves it.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Is this the fantasy of some 15 year old boy who also has a cuck fetish? It's just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANNULMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Paul is an idiot to fall for her crap. Walk away get an annulment. She is just a cheater she is disgusting. Didn't she say she was pregnant in the first chapter? Wasn't she marrying Paul to make him the cuck dad? How is she going to pull that off if she doesn't let him have sex with her? He is dumb but not that stupid...Is he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stop, you are to blame for what happened. What a fucking cuck. Cant even read what a wimpy dude you were. Gross

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

This has to be sarcastic or an attempt at humor, no man could be so clueless, not to mention have no "balls" to set his new wife right. This guy is supposed to be built and look like a stud, but yet he doesnt assert himself with his wife or really anyone. The amount of disrespect shown by the wife is stunning, and hard to believe is rooted in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bullshit!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

This tramp is a piece of garbage, and noones would put up with that shit she told him in the limp. You tell me that I'm not allowed to fuck my wife on our honeymoon after 3 years? Then the first thing I do at the reception is garb the mic and tell everyone what she said. About being in charge, that she called me dumb, that she said I'm cut off, and the pics I saw, then I announce I'm leaving to get the annulment started. That should put a damper on her bullshit and show everyone what a skeevy bitch she is. Lord how would someone even have the balls to try and pull some shit like that. Then she fucked another guy who also just got married? What is she? An actual demon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easy way to have stop all this crap. When she first got out of the car should had the driver drive on to the party. Tell everyone the bull shit she wanted and tell them there will be an annulment the first day the court is open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the story indicates is that he's a terrible judge of character and not too smart. Why would I want to read a story about a guy that's dumber than a stump, makes the same mistake over and over again and couldn't pick a good woman if she threw herself at him? Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People, the author is just trying to get you riled up. Anger is one of the easiest emotions to stir. Rather than try to create a complicated tale with a full gambit of thoughts and feelings, the writer just goes for cheap sentiment to get anything going.

The wife is just a flat character, “the narcissistic whore” and he is just “the clueless husband” .

Oh!! I can’t wait to see how it….zzzzz.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 1 year ago

Please continue the story and do not leave us hanging in suspense.

Thank you for writing.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

Stupid! As soon as she tranformed into a monster the only solution was an annulment the very next day! And she could go and fuck herself! 1*

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Whats with the writers taking stupid pills today? Is the repression of you little dicked simps really make you think you can write? This was as dumb as a nakedcraving serving and written in nearly the same piss poor, asinine, no writing skills sort of way.

Way to go gay NC!!!

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Dam Ruskies! 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of worst stories I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange turn of events, much like Russia invading the Ukraine. What will he do when he discovers she is not a virgin? She'll lie and say that he was to drunk to remember.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Нет, нет, нет! Ваше сочинение завершено, но потрачено впустую на эту нереалистичную и пустую историю. Предлагаю вам почитать Достоевского для вдохновения! 3/5

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

This poor boy dumber than a sack of bricks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCornyHusband@CornyHusband
I am a loving husband who loves to read porn. Obviously there is far more to me, but I may let that out later.