Why I Have a Third Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This silence gave me the opportunity to daydream about the two strippers. I had to be careful. If I failed to keep him thinking I was angry, he might try to get close again. We got to the reception, and it was show time. I couldn't let anyone else know we had a fight. The last thing I wanted was for him to start asking questions. I thought for a moment about the situation I was in. I dated Paul because he is a man. He is huge, strong, and intimidating. I needed a man who was strong enough to be the alpha. But... I also struggled with giving up control. Every time Paul would exert some control, I would feel defenseless and lash out. He tried to make me happy. I saw it in his actions everyday. I even felt like he could be my perfect man. He just had to learn how to see through my games and take control. Real control. But that would be a really hard fight. Sometimes I almost felt bad for him. Almost.

The reception was amazing and I struggled not to just jump on his lap and screw him in front of everyone. My pussy ached just thinking something so dirty. I did get a surprise at one point. During the garter toss, he had a little fun planned out. I had a song planned, and Paul looked like he was going to reach under my dress and remove it like planned. But then everything changed. The DJ began to play stripper music, and Paul stood up. I began to panic, and I tried to stand, but he pushed me back into the chair. He began to dance and was slowly undoing his buttons. I was in a state of panic. Did he know what happened last night? I was searching my mind trying to find an answer. He began to slide up and down on my lap, rolling his hips, and placing the bulge in his pants, directly in my face. When He stepped away, I realized he had stripped off his shirt. He walked around me as he tossed his shirt to a nearby lady who was obviously enjoying the view as much as I was. I put my hands on his rock hard abs, and I could feel the muscles flexing and bulging underneath my tiny hands. I was ready to explode, just watching him. He soon slid down in front of me, pulling up the hem of my dress. Instead of sliding his hand up to find the garter, he dropped down and shoved his head up under my dress. I felt his lips kissing the insides of my legs as I tried to close my knees to prevent entry. He pushed my legs apart, burying his face into my soaked panties. That is when it happened. I had an orgasm in front of hundreds of guests. Everyone was watching me. I nearly fell out of my chair. I was still moaning when he slipped his head out. I glanced down at him. And he was on his hands and knees with a pair of panties in his teeth. He stood up, began dancing again, twirled the panties around in the air, and then tossed them to his best man. I turned crimson with embarrassment. I later learned he had a pair of panties shoved in his pocket, accessible for just this moment. He did finally dive under again, this time, returning with the garter in his mouth. I had never felt so horny, terrified, and embarrassed, all at the same time.

Once everything was over and the rest of the night could be devoted to dancing, I knew that I had to stay away from him. If he held me in his arms, I wouldn't be strong enough to resist. I also knew that I would risk him finding out what I had done. Lucky for me, his dance had an effect on every woman in attendance. They were literally lining up to get their chance to dance with him. I watched lady after lady rub their breasts or their ass against him. I got jealous seeing them touching his arms, chest, and abs. A few even grabbed a handful of his tight buns. I could tell he was very uncomfortable, but it gave me the space I needed to keep my distance until I could get my hormones to relax. I decided to sneak off to the bride's private powder room, to see if I could relieve myself.

I sat down on a high backed chair, facing the makeup mirror. I slid one hand under my skirt, and the other was trying to rub through the material holding my breasts. I was struggling for a moment due to the beads, and decided to go ahead and slip my hand into my bra. It was a tight fit, but I was trying to find a good way to form some stimulation. I heard noises outside the door, so I was very nervous. I looked back, half expecting someone to catch me, but this room is private, so I had no need to fear. I began to moan softly, as my fingers slipped under my soaked panties. I began to think about Paul dancing in front of me. In three years, I had never seen that side of him. Maybe I should have given him my fake virginity years ago? But no, that is why he stayed with me through all those years. My fingertip slid up my slit, and began to lightly touch my little bud. I felt sensations rising through my body, and I leaned back to allow better access.

My orgasm was coming closer. I felt a hand reach around me, sliding into my bra, cupping my right breast. The fingertips pinched my nipple, rolling it and pulling it. Lips began to peck along the back of my neck. Another hand pulled my hair to the side as the lips kissed along my jaw line. I shook with involuntary spasms, as the tongue flicked my skin softly. I moaned, reaching back to grab the head and pull him to my lips. My fingers ran through a long mane of hair, and something sank in. As the lips reach my mouth, I playfully bit the tongue. Then I stopped. My eyes opened as I looked into the mirror, realizing that Paul has short hair.

The eyes looking at me were brown, not blue. The face was that of a stranger. I began to panic, and I saw him put his fingers to his lips.

He whispered, in a panic himself, "Don't be scared. I saw you walking up the stairs, and I thought you was my wife. When I entered the room, I saw you my mistake, but then when I spied what you was doing, I got caught up in the moment. Please don't make a scene. I can leave. I'm very sorry."

I noticed that even though he was speaking, his hand was still on my breast, and I needed a release. I lifted my left hand and held it there, as I continued to renew rubbing my pussy with my right. Soon his other hand slid onto my other breast. The man cupped both of my breasts, enabling him to have full control of both. I moaned as my mind lingered on what he said. He thought I was his wife. That makes him the other groom. The thought of the other groom fondling my tits pushed me over the edge and I began to have an orgasm. How naughty is this? I giggled in between gasps, then he let go of me.

I felt the chair spin around and he lifted my dress. He began kissing my feet, and began to kiss his way up my leg. He forcefully spread my legs apart, and held me in place as he continued to kiss his way towards my box. I was shaking with anticipation as his tongue teased me. Nibbling ever closer, then back away. Always stopping just long enough to make me want more. I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed his head and shoved it into my trimmed prize. His tongue slid inside of me, as my hips rocked, forcing myself to fuck his face. His tongue soon found its way to my clit, and he began to lightly lick, then suck. The sensations were flowing through my body as I needed another release. Part of me felt guilty. This should be Paul, but Paul thinks I am a virgin, and he would find out. The struggle kept turning over and over in the back of my mind, but it was soon pushed away by this amazing tongue.

I continued to moan and buck into his face, needing to get my hormones under control. I felt a finger slide inside of me. Slowly sliding in and out, lubricating itself with all of my juices. I grabbed his hair, burying his face into me, as his tongue continued its magic. He continued to slide his fingers in and out, and then added a second finger. My juices were running down my leg. I was moaning and cooing as I continued to feel myself get ever closer. He continued, and then his free hand slid up my body, finding my breast. I began to think about Paul, dancing in front of me, throwing his shirt aside. The knowledge that, at that moment, every woman in the place wanted him, but I wore his ring. I belonged to him. Soon I will let him claim me. With this, the buildup inside of me overflowed. I let out a small scream as I had the strongest orgasm of my life. I wrapped my legs around this nameless grooms head, and drove him into my snatch, as I exploded on his face.

After he came out for air, I realized how much noise we were making. Anyone outside the door would definitely know what had just happened. Anyone who knew that Paul was downstairs would know I wasn't with him. My mind raced as I searched for an explanation. The groom, unzipped his pants preparing to continue.

"Wait... We need to go somewhere else. We can't allow ourselves to get caught" I looked into his disappointed face, but then it turned into a smile. "We can go to your limo." He rose and began to straighten out his appearance.

"What's wrong with your limo?" The question sounded logical and would help reduce the chances of me getting caught.

He looked a little embarrassed. "We can't. Our driver is a friend of our family. He wouldn't lie for me."

With that, Lisa straightened her dress, and started to walk outside, keeping an eye out for anyone who would recognize her. When she stepped outside, the limo pulled up to the door. The driver immediately hopped out and ran to open the door for her. She crawled in, while the groom spoke to him for a moment. They shook hands, he glanced around, and then he too climbed in.

As soon as the door closed, he dove on Lisa, pulling her huge breasts from their captivity. He took a moment to enjoy the sight of them. Perfectly round, as she lay on her back smiling. His cock was rock hard, but he didn't want to pass up an opportunity to kiss those amazing melons.

Lisa lay back as he licked her nipples, one after the other. She moaned softly, enjoying the soft caresses of his tongue. He kneaded her breast together like bread, attempting to get both nipples in his mouth at once. She held her hand on the back of his head, guiding him as he explored. She felt his hips grinding into her leg, as she patted him on the head, thinking, "good doggy". She smiled to herself about making a joke, but this was replaced with a sigh, as he stopped to undo his zipper. He pulled down his trousers, allowing his cock to spring free.

Lisa looked at it and smilesd After being with two well hung strippers, last night, this guy's average size dick wasn't going to stand a chance. But, he did give me an amazing time with that tongue. She slid to her knees, taking him into her mouth. He was already fully erect, but he did deserve a little fun. She allowed her tongue to lick up and down his shaft. Then it circled the small pointy head. She wrapped her small hand around the shaft and began to stroke it up and down. She then took the head into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue. The groom moaned loudly, so she did it again, forming a suction on his head. She could already feel him getting close so she stopped and spread her legs.

He wasted no time lining up at her entrance, as he pushed himself into her in one solid thrust. Her wet lips offered little resistance as he began a steady rhythm in and out. She rubbed her nipples as this stranger was pumping in and out of her. She realized that this was Paul's fantasy. Have sex with her, in her wedding gown. Another man was enjoying her, while she knew she rejected him, out of fear of being caught. Her mind again raced, as a feeling of guilt rose from her chest. She was about to tell him to stop, but it didn't matter now. She had already broken her wedding vows,

The groom lifted her legs, driving deeper. He had a huge smile on his face, as the smell of sex and alcohol filled the trapped air, of the backseat. She was mostly quiet, as he grunted with each thrust. Driving as deep as he could, while his balls smacked loudly against her ass cheeks. She tried to focus her mind back to the moment, but he let out a loud grunt, pulled out, and began to cum all over her trimmed bush. She felt his liquids dripping down her leg, as she realized much of it had landed on her hip, and plastered against the inside of her dress.

"You bastard," She squealed as she pushed him off of her. "How am I supposed to be with my husband, with this smeared all over my dress."

"Not my problem," he leered as he pulled up his pants and opened the door. She began to cry quietly, as she sat and thought about what she had done. "Why did I do this?", she said to herself. The weight of this lie, was only making things worse. How would she ever convince her amazing husband that she was a virgin. Why did she string him along? What will happen when he finds out?

She wiped her face, trying not to smear her makeup, cleaned herself up, and then walked back inside to face her husband. Once entering the ballroom, she took a small sigh of relief as she realized he wasn't there. One of the bride's maids saw her, grabbed her, and pulled her up on the dance floor. She decided to stop worrying and have some fun. This party was in her honor. She might as well enjoy it. Her mind only lingered back a couple of times, as she soon saw her husband again. For the moment, it was better to avoid him. At some point in time, she will have to sleep with him, but until then, she had to fear him finding out. Soon they would be leaving for their honeymoon, and certain truths were bound to be learned.

12