Why I Have a Third Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
The next part of Lisa's cheating behavior.
6.2k words
2.77
7.4k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part in this series detailing some of the cheating encounters of my first and second wife. Before passing judgment on me for being a cuckold, please understand that I didn't know about these activities until years later.

My intention is to explore some of the psychology behind this behavior. This is a "mostly" true story, meaning that I wrote as many facts as I could remember. But there are obviously areas that I had to be creative. It was many years later, (after our divorce), that Lisa admitted this encounter occurred. She obviously didn't give me any details.

This series also contains elements of cheating, lying, cuckolding, manipulation, and mental abuse. If these are not topics that you appreciate reading, then please do not waste your time. She cheats and gets away with it for several years.

I also want to point out that these events led to my first two divorces. Thus, the reason I am on my third wife.

.....

My Story (Honeymoon)

Our limo ride to the hotel was quiet, as we both paid attention to our surroundings. I was quietly trying to feel out Lisa's reactions to our earlier fight. Lisa was very drunk and began to be flirty. She smiled and flicked her beautiful blonde curls out of her face. Her huge green eyes sparkled as we passed each street lamp. She dropped one of her fingers down to her cleavage, tracing a line along her 32DDD breasts. She giggled again and patted the empty spot, in the seat next to her.

I was uncertain what to expect, so I decided to keep my actions conservative. I slid close to her, and her body conformed snugly into my embrace. This was nice as we continued to quietly look out the window together. Her warmth radiated into my body as I realized how sweaty I had become. Thinking back over the past few hours, I spent nearly the entire evening on the dance floor. Our wedding reception would later be known as the party of the century, by our family and friends. We had over 300 guests, of which maybe 20-30 were people I knew. The rest was friends of Lisa's parents. After the first two dances together, we found ourselves separated and I danced with dozens of woman that had attended. Many mentioned my "strip tease", after which, they all knew they had to take a turn dancing with me. In reality, I danced around and took off my shirt. I admit, it might not have been very kid friendly, but I was amazed at how many woman struggled to control themselves, in my presence.

As I held Lisa's small frame in my muscled arms, I found myself becoming incredibly aroused. Her hand was rubbing my leg, and slowly slid up to my bulge. I held my breath, as she traced the outline of my cock. After the earlier argument, she had told me not to expect to have sex with her tonight. My mind wandered through the possibility of that changing. She turned towards me, locking our eyes together in a gaze that could be only described as pure love. Her hands began to explore my body, feeling the muscles in my abs. She had told me before that she could never decide what she liked more, my abs or my arms. She ultimately decided she preferred my arms. My lack of body fat made her feel fat, but believe me when I say, that she didn't have that problem. Her hands began to unbutton my shirt and then they worked their way up around my back. Her lips lightly touched mine as she tried to pull me towards her. Once she realized that her small frame would never move mine, she slid her hands up to my chest, and tried to force me backwards.

Her lips were so soft, brushing mine, that they felt like butterfly wings. She climbed into my lap, as I embraced her tightly. Her muscular legs pinched tightly around my hips as our passion began to take control. My heart was pounding as our tongues searched within each other's mouths. She let out a low moan as I could feel the warmth of her body radiating into my lap. We kissed for what felt like hours, but was soon replaced by a groan, as we heard a knock on the window hiding us from the driver. As we took a moment to allow our senses to return, we saw, the limo was parked outside of a hotel check-in. Lisa reached over to a panel, and slid the window down, showing the driver's face. He glanced at us, not at all surprised to see us in a compromising position.

"Excuse me Sir... Lady... We are here. I was told to give you this envelope when we arrived. I will be back in two hours to take you to the airport. Please be waiting in this spot at that time. Your baggage has already been delivered to the airport. You will find a bag upstairs with a change of clothes. Please have a nice honeymoon." He held an envelope between his bony fingers. I easily shifted Lisa's weight in my arms, and took the envelope.

Inside the envelope was a room key, plane tickets, and itinerary. There was also information about the hotel that was booked in Nassau. The trip was a gift from Lisa's parents, and we were very surprised when we were told. Most of the day had been devoted to the wedding and reception. We constantly had people around us at all times. Finally, we would be alone for an entire week. My body responded as my mind imagined unwrapping my bride's virgin body.

I climbed out of the limousine, and took her hand into mine. I guided her to the sidewalk as her girlish giggles filled the air. We quickly found the elevator, and just as quickly found our room. We stepped inside and I took her into a warm embrace. Our lips again found each other as we lingered, not wanting our moment to end. With a shy smile, she excused herself, and quickly slipped into the restroom.

As I explored the room, I found it was a suite. Several sofas and chairs filled the main room, and there was several doors to the side. One door opened into the next suite, where I was immediately greeted by Lisa's Aunt and Uncle. I was surprised at first until they mentioned that both suites had been rented together. They would take care of getting Lisa's dress home, and they would also return the room key and tuxedo. I thanked them and excused myself.

I made the assumption the second door was the bedroom, and as I turned the handle, I heard a male voice moaning. I knocked on the door, but received no reply. I cautiously opened the door and saw a tiny, naked, petite ass staring at me in the dim filtered light. A male voice was still moaning, and then I heard him say "yes Baby, suck it. Oh yeah, I'm about to fuck that tight little pussy."

I cleared my throat as a saw a face with long black hair, turn towards me, startled. She jumped off the bed, covering herself, and immediately began apologizing in fractured English. I soon realized the girl was Lisa's cousin, Eva. The man I didn't recognize, but he could have been anyone from the reception. She quickly scooped up some clothes and was trying to dress using the blanket as cover.

"I will step out, to get out of your way, but the two of you have some explaining to do." As I stepped away, my mind wandered to the surprise we would have had, if Lisa and I had been stripped naked and heading for the bed. My thoughts were soon distracted as my attention returned back towards Lisa.

I heard a shower shut off, followed by Lisa's accented voice call to me. "Honey, can you find the bag of clothes?"

Her cousin tossed me a bag, and then slammed the door shut. I carried it to the restroom and was greeted by a cloud of billowing steam. Lisa stood smiling, wrapped in a towel. I stepped in to hand it to her when I noticed how the wet towel clung to her shapely body. I stepped closer to bring my lips to hers again, and was met with her small hand. She smiled and pushed me out of the room. She gave me a loving peck on the cheek, before closing the door between us. She looked utterly ravishing, but I was also disappointed that she was not in he wedding dress. I always imagined our first time together would be while wearing the dress.

My attention was brought back to the bedroom door, as I heard bed springs begin to creak. I heard moans as they had apparently returned to having sex in our bed. I sat in a chair, rubbing my temples. I realized that I had a thundering head ache. There was also an ache pulsating from my pants, as I thought about some lucky guy pumping in and out of Lisa's incredibly hot little cousin. I rubbed my cock through my pants, as they were both getting loud. Then the squeaking stopped. A few moments later the guy walked out of the bedroom carrying his shoes, and walked out the door.

"Honey?" Lisa's voice chimed up immediately.

"Yes Dear?", I quickly answered.

"Oh good, you are still here. I thought I just heard a door."

"No, I'm still here. It was just people having sex in our bed."

She groaned, then chimed in, "I am never going to understand your jokes. They never make sense to me."

By this time, her cousin came out of the bedroom and sat next to me.

Eva smiled innocently, put her hands together as if praying, and moved her lips quietly to say "Please don't tell my parents." I shrugged my shoulders. Thinking they probably heard it anyway.

I took a moment to look at her. She had changed from her ball gown and was now wearing a tiny pair of running shorts and a t-shirt. Her features were far different than Lisa's. All of the woman in her family were rail thin, with long dark hair, and brown eyes. This contrasted sharply with Lisa's shapely figure, blonde hair, and green eyes. A thought wandered through my mind, for just a moment, imagining her mother cheating. I particularly liked this cousin. Not only had she grown very attractive, but she also had an amazing singing voice. I found myself struggling to think of her as an adult. Although she was 18, she had just recently grown into her womanhood. In fact the last time I had seen her, she looked liked a twelve year old. But after seeing her ass tonight, I decided the guy she was with was very lucky.

"Foot rub?", she exclaimed, as she rolled to her back and threw her legs over my lap. Her attention was immediately side tracked by the TV remote, as she flipped on the power and began to run through the channels.

I muttered a weak refusal but then obediently responded. I took a foot into my hands and began to rub my thumbs along her soles. A purr left her lips as she closed her eyes. My thumbs continued to work, kneading her tender skin, as I began to work between her toes.

"Mmmm...," she purred, "that feels amazing".

"This really wasn't my plan, for my honeymoon," I was trying to start a conversation but didn't know what to say, considering how odd the situation was. I was really looking for an understanding of why they were in our hotel room, and why moments ago, she had been having sex in our bed.

Again she moaned as I hit another sensitive spot on her foot, "What guy doesn't want to spend his honeymoon with his hands rubbing all over a beautiful woman's body?" An innocent smile crossed her face as she opened her eyes to see my reaction. Honestly, had I not been married, I would have happily rubbed every part of her tender little body.

I grinned at her as I stated the obvious. "True, but I expected to have my hands all over my wife's body." I put extra emphasis on the word wife. "In fact, if you wasn't here, I would have already been in the shower with her."

She slid her hips closer, and lifted her legs, trying to hint that she needed her legs rubbed too. She gave a quiet giggle, which was again replaced with a moan as I rubbed deeply into the muscles of her dainty leg. "Most men don't complain when they are locked in a hotel room with two hot, horny, woman."

I take a moment to look at her. Her small frame was less than 5 foot tall, and couldn't have been more than 80 pounds. She had a pretty face, and I knew from moments ago, that she has an amazingly tight round ass. Although I had never really looked at her sexually, I had to admit that, at that moment, she looked really good.

As my hands finished rubbing both of her calves and moved further up her legs, I noticed she slid a hand under her t-shirt. She looked me straight in the eyes, as her other hand traveled over my leg and brushed the painful bulge in my trousers.

She let out a huge smile and asked, "Is this for me?" Her voice was almost melodic as I could tell she was getting very hot.

"Uhm... No... That belongs to my new bride... Who is right over there in the restroom...", My voice trailed off as I was starting to slide away from her. She parted her legs, allowing me to see that she had no panties beneath her running shorts. My breath caught in my throat as she slid a finger down the inviting slit, then back up, to lightly rub her clit. I was completely in shock.

"While dancing earlier, I felt your big, thick, cock, poking into me... I would love to have it poking me now." She continued to rub herself.

My mind went back to the last three years. Lisa had told me, early in our relationship, that she considered masturbation to be cheating. Also, since she was a virgin, she wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. As a result, I had made every effort to avoid any situation that would tempt me. At the moment, my balls were ready to explode, just watching her. I had to get out of this situation, and quick.

"Don't you want to touch my little flower?", By this point she had two fingers sliding in and out of her beautiful pussy. Her scent was filling the air. I wanted nothing more than to bury my face between her legs and taste her sweetness. Instead, I steeled myself and pushed her legs off of me.

"I am imagining your big strong arms pulling me close, as you slide that man cock, deep inside of me... MMMmmmm". Her soft voice was driving me crazy.

I stand up, trying to avoid a dangerous situation, as she continues to pump, then rub, even faster. Her face drew back into a large smile, as her breathing intensified.

"Oh my God... I'm cumming on your huge man cock..." Her body began to quiver and buck as she screamed and moaned. My attention immediately looked to the restroom door, as Lisa opened and looked out.

"Did you say something, Honey?"

Eva, slapped her hand over her mouth, as she tried to ride out her orgasm quietly.

"Uhm.. No Dear... Just talking to your cousin Eva."

"Okay, I thought I heard talking out there".

Eva raised up her hand from her spot on the sofa and said, "Hey Lizza."

Lisa came running out, wrapped in a towel, to give Eva a hug. Both girls embraced each other and exchanged pleasantries. Lisa looked over at me. "I hope you have been a good host? You are normally such a bore, when others are around."

"He was giving me a foot rub", Eva piped in. Her face was still flushed with her recent orgasm.

Lisa cooed and smiled. "He is very good at that"

Eva smiled at both of us, "It was the best I have ever had."

Lisa hugged her again, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then began walking back towards the restroom. "You two behave yourselves, I will be done with my makeup and hair soon."

Eva looked at me, and began laughing. "That is why the whole family loves you. The look of horror on your face shows us just how loyal you are to our Lizza".

.....

We found that Lisa and I were unable to enjoy any alone time together. No sooner did she finish getting ready for our flight, the rest of her family checked in on us from their suite, and we spent our remaining time talking.

We traveled to the airport and then onward to Nassau. Lisa slept for the entire flight and was snoring in my ear. I could lie and write about how how romantic it was, but no, she drooled on my t-shirt and kept me awake. We did hold hands from the moment we left the hotel, until we arrived at the baggage claim, on the island. Lisa was very surprised that there was armed soldiers, in the airport. As we discussed this, she mentioned that, in Russia, this was common, but she had never been to another country and seen similar protection. I pointed out the rest of the world isn't like the United States. She nodded, happy that her family was able to leave when they did.

It took us some time to navigate the confusion outside the airport, but we soon found the shuttle bus, going to our hotel. Already sitting in the van was an older couple that was also holding hands. We hit it off with them immediately, and talked all the way to the hotel. We found they were named Frank and Doreen. They were both in their mid 50's, and was there celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary. What we found to be even stranger is the couple owned a business 20 minutes from where I grew up as a kid. My mathematical mind was busy calculating the odds of flying to another country and meeting someone from the next town over.

We checked in to the hotel, and the couple invited us to spend the day with them. We all four went to the zoo, and took a bus tour of the island. After all, that is what couples do on their honeymoon, correct? Again, it was after dinner, before I had another chance to get Lisa alone

She stood on the balcony, overlooking the bay wearing a flower patterned sundress. I looked at her amazing heart shaped ass, and the strong legs beneath it. I came up behind her, wrapped her in my arms, and nibbled on her neck and her ear. She pulled her long blonde hair to the side, to allow me better access. As she leaned into me, our lips locked in a long passionate kiss. My heart was fluttering in excitement, as my passion was overflowing. My hand slipped from her tight belly, and slid down between her legs. I began to rub her, through the material of her dress, and then began to pull the hem upwards to give me better access. She shivered with excitement, sighed, and then pushed me away. I looked at her again with uncertainty.

"Don't forget, you are still in trouble.", she mumbled, although I didn't feel like she really meant it anymore.

"We are on our honeymoon. Can't we forgo the drama, and just enjoy the romance?" I felt so much love for her, but my groin ached to finally be inside of her. I have waited three years, for this moment. Three very long years.

I kissed her again, but then felt resistance as her lips turned downwards into a frown. "Why do you always think about sex? Why can't you just romance me, like a normal person?"

"I have been romancing you for the last three years. You made me wait until we were married before I could have you. Now we are married."

"Having sex on our honeymoon is so cliche..." She looked me straight in the eyes and then said, "we will be married our entire lives. We can have sex later."

"Later? Cliche'? Do you even know what that word means?" The words left my mouth, and then my throat tightened. I immediately realized I shouldn't have said that.

She turned red in the face, crossed her arms over her chest and yelled, "What did you say? You think I'm stupid? Of course I know what that word means. I speak six different languages. At least I'm not some redneck pig, like you!" She stomped back into the room, and locked herself in the restroom.

I stood at the door for the next hour begging for forgiveness. Once she finally opened the door, she apologized to me, but also mentioned she needed to get drunk. I really wasn't in the mood, but also decided it would be a good way to loosen her up. The hotel had a nice little beachfront bar, with just a couple of tables. A Reggae band was playing, and to our surprise, the older couple, Frank and Doreen, was there. They suggested we try the sampler special, which consisted of the bar's five most popular drinks. We spent the evening talking and enjoying ourselves, and I was hoping that Lisa would stop being angry, and just relax

During the evening, once we had all had a little too much to drink, Frank asked Lisa a question, "Do you like massages?"

"Of course," she giggled. It was obvious she was achieving her wish of getting drunk. "Who doesn't like a nice massage?"

Frank pointed at his wife. She raised her hands in defense and stated, "I just don't like strangers rubbing their hands all over me."

12