All Comments on 'Why I Have a Third Wife Pt. 03'

by CornyHusband

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the hubby is mentally sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a terrible storey that’s a fucked up theme stop writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is taking too long to unravel and making Paul the biggest dummy on the planet. Losing interest as you are just trying to stretch it out now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ithink this writer has a big problem. They could stop writing for a start as they have totally lost reality.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

This story as written made less sense than a Kamala Harris policy speech, which is actually quite an accomplishment. Lisa? Oh, no, that's Eva... but, where's Lisa, she just spoke...? Huh? The plot line weaved and zig-zagged like it was trying to lose a police tail. I think you have a good story somewhere, but the reader needs to be able to find it. Editing and beta-readers can fix this. 2/5.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Again, if this is NOT a windup, I would love to know more about the author and how he was so unaware of his surroundings, and cues from his bride and others? How could he be so naive, and docile in terms of what he expects from his wife and marriage, compared to what he is getting? First of all you simply refuse the older couple's offer to tour the zoo and island, and fuck her brains out as sooon as you get in the room! You dont let her get a couples massage with a stranger, i mean at least until you have been married quite some time LOL.

The author allegedly waited three years for a piece of ass, denied himself even masturbating, and he accepts these intrusions on his ability to use his wife's body as he pleases? Such a pussy, what does this guy do for a living? Does life push him around or is he someone who makes things happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m enjoying the plot, such as it is, but now we have established Lisa as a worthless, self-absorbed slut who has no feelings at all for Paul. It’s time to move the story along. We already know they get divorced, so why prolong the agony. Time for the truth to come out so he can dump the bitch. Part 4 should start with these words: “Four years later…”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still just a story about a vile human being

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa is pregnant and is drinking at her wedding and on her honeymoon? Was she trying to kill the baby? What a horror show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such bullshit! If this were anything close to real, Paul would be on a plane home to have the marriage annulled. Or he has mental illness. No new husband would go 48 hours without putting his dick in his wife and sure as hell wouldn't let her go off with another man. Where is this story going? The moron hasn't figured out his first wife is a slut, let alone the next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous