Why I Have a Third Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul gives amazing massages", Lisa placed her hand on my leg and bent close to kiss me. Her aim was off, and she giggled some more.

"You two are so cute together". Frank was smiling at us and at his own loving wife. "The reason I ask is, I booked a romantic couple's massage. But Doreen isn't interested. Would you Lisa, like to be my date... And have strangers rub their hands all over you?" He glanced at his wife smiling about her comment.

"What about Paul?" Lisa leaned in close, allowing me to wrap her in my arms.

Frank looked at his wife, then at me, "that's easy. Doreen was going to spend the morning at the beach. Maybe Paul could give her some company?"

"Hmmm... Honey, can I go on a date with Frank?" She kept giggling, but at least she was smiling.

I smirked and shrugged my shoulders, "I suppose, just don't come back pregnant". We all laughed.

.....

By the time we got back to our room, Lisa was too drunk to do anything but sleep. The next morning I had a difficult time waking her up. I later learned she is not a morning person. But that isn't important to this story. What is important is she got up at the last minute and eventually made it to the massage with Frank. Doreen and I went snorkeling in the bay. It was an enjoyable day but there was also another sinking realization. After waiting three years, I have been married to my virgin wife for 48 hours, and we still had not consummated our marriage.

.....

Lisa's Story (Honeymoon)

Once we left, the reception, I was feeling incredibly guilty. The last 24 hours had been crazy. Last night, after my bachelorette party, I cheated on Paul with two strippers. Then again, just an hour ago, I slept with the groom, from the other wedding. The limo driver hinted that I was out here, in the limo, with a man. Luckily Paul didn't catch the hint or question the comment any further.

We were both quiet as we drove towards the hotel. Cum was still running down my leg, and the inside of my dress was smeared with our juices. I felt awful, and the wet stickiness only made me feel worse. I had considered confessing to him, and patted the seat next to me. Words didn't come to me, so I did the next best thing. I kissed him. Then another kiss, then another. Our tongues made love to each other until we were interrupted by the driver.

We eventually got to the room, and Paul immediately started to kiss me again. I could smell the odor of sex on my body, so I excused myself, ducked into the restroom, locked the door, and took a shower. Maybe I could hide the evidence. I scrubbed myself clean and then tried to waste as much time as I could doing my hair and makeup.

There was a muffled scream outside, and when I checked I found my cousin Eva was in the room talking to Paul. She was my absolute favorite cousin, ever since we were little girls, playing in my Grandma's back yard, so I was very happy to see her. I quickly finished and then we spent the rest of our time talking to family.

Once we arrived in Nassau, we met a nice couple named Frank and Doreen. They were both attractive for their age, but what I loved most was the love they still had, after 30 years of marriage. That is what I want most for Paul and I. What I needed most personally, was to devote my love to him instead of always being angry. I had never told Paul of my mental illness, or why it happened. I had been diagnosed with MPD, Multiple Personality Disorder, several years ago. Of course, very few truly understand the illness. Imagine a person with Bipolar disorder, and then imagine have eight poles, instead of two. That is the life I have been living, and now that I am married, that is the life that Paul will be exposed.

We spent the day at the zoo, and I particularly liked the Flamingo show. We then had dinner and made our way to our room. I fully intended to make love to my husband but he said something stupid and we got into a fight. I sat in the bathroom for a long time, thinking about my "mood swings". I also believe it is the reason I have lost control and cheated, even when I knew it was wrong. Eventually I felt guilty, for the earlier argument, and I forgave him for being a male. The mood had shifted so I no longer had any desire for him sexually.

We ended up in a cute little beach bar and I tried a drink sampler. My favorite was the Strawberry Daiquiri, but honestly, all of the drinks tasted good. We met up with Frank and Doreen, and had a wonderful time talking. They were such a nice couple and I really enjoyed how Frank was capable of being flirty and respectful, at the same time. Paul seemed oblivious, and it seemed as if Doreen was used to his antics. He invited me to be his "date' for a couple's massage. I accepted and thought it might put me in the mood for my husband later.

I didn't remember ever going back to our room, but I trusted Paul with my life. I awoke the next morning with a horrible headache, and I tried to sleep it off. Paul eventually rolled me out of bed, which again made me angry and put me in a horrible mood. Why did he always have to be like this? He walked me to the room number that Frank gave us, and after meeting up with Frank, Paul headed downstairs.

The room appeared to be a normal hotel room. But, the difference was that instead of a bed, there was a double wide massage table. A cart sat to the side with oils and lotions, as well as a heater for towels. The man and woman standing with Frank were both incredibly attractive. They were both tall, black, and in amazing shape. Frank was already wrapped in a towel, and the man gave me a towel and suggested I strip naked, so we could begin.

The lady introduced herself, "hello, I am Monica, and this is Tyrrell, We are both board certified massage instructors."

Frank and I looked at each other somewhat confused. Monica continued, "Welcome to our intimate massage class."

Frank quickly raised his hand, "Sorry, I thought this was a couple's massage?"

Monica gave a sweet smile, and then "Yes Sir, it is. We will teach you how to give an intimate massage, to your spouse, and then you will pleasure each other."

Frank appeared scared, but I told him, "don't worry, as long as I get a back rub, I will be happy, How intimate, can it really be?"

They all took this as acceptance, so they began.

Monica stripped off her dress and lay on the bench, face down. She instructed for me to do the same thing. I left my towel on, but I heard both Tyrrell and Frank strip. I was very nervous, but Monica smiled and reassured me.

"First, we will take some oil and rub it in our hands to warm it up." Tyrrell poured a bottle into his hands and started to rub them together. His hands then dropped to Monica's back, as he began to demonstrate the proper process. Frank followed his instructions, and I was surprised at how strong his hands were, for an older man.

They spent a lot of time working our shoulders and necks, and then they moved in to massage our arms. I realized my arms were achy, which puzzled me. But it felt too good to concern myself. Frank soon loosened my towel and slid it down my back, making sure my ass was covered.

He followed Terrell's instructions and continued to rub deeply down my back. Attention was spent on my hips, which resulted on my towel being lowered even further. His hands then worked back up my back and I noticed he lingered when rubbing my ribs. Several times, his hands even slipped under me, tweaking my breast. I let out a huge moan, so he continued to work in this area.

Tyrrell jumped down from his table and instructed Frank to stand in front of Monica's head. He then did the same to me. His hands slid under my breasts while his huge cock lay on the table in front of me. I had a huge urge to lick it, and glanced over at Monica. She had Frank's cock in her mouth, and he was slowly working it in and out, while rubbing her breasts. After several minutes, Frank and Tyrrell agreed to switch back.

Immediately, Monica took Tyrrell into her mouth. Frank waved his in front of my face for a moment, and I got my first chance to really look at it. It was definitely smaller than Tyrrell's. But it was bigger than most I have seen. Frank also had a heavy ball sack. The swollen head was sitting a fraction of an inch from my face. With uncertainty, I opened my mouth and he shoved it deep into my throat. I immediately gagged and tried to sit up, but Frank held me down. He pulled it out and then put it back in slowly. He began to slowly slide in and out of my mouth, as I flicked it with my tongue. After several minutes, Tyrrell again told him to switch. This time, Tyrrell slid my towel off, exposing my ass for all to see. My brain was saying stop, but some other little voice within me said to keep going.

He warmed up some more oil and then began to massage my ass and hips. It felt amazing and I found myself spreading my legs, opening myself to him. He slowly worked his way down my legs, rubbing and kneading the muscles in my legs, and eventually in my feet. As he came back up, his fingers began to move ever closer to my inner thighs.

My breath caught in my throat as his finger, then his tongue, began to explore the area around and eventually, into my ass. His thumb pushed in and then continued to massage me, His tongue slid lower, as I lifted myself up to allow him better access. He gripped my hips and spun me around to my back. His tongue continued to work its way between my lips as I found myself moaning.

I looked over to see Frank stop licking. He then climbed up on top of Monica, and slid his cock deep inside of her. She let out a small scream, as he began to push in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around him, and within minutes, he tensed up an emptied his load into her. Watching this, I came right along with him. Tyrrell again motioned for him to switch.

Again, Frank climbed between my legs, and began to feast. His tongue lapped up my juices as I cooed in pleasure. Soon the kisses found their way upwards as he began to kiss my breasts. His tongue flicked my nipples, causing another orgasm to approach.

Tyrrell, then grabbed more oil, and asked Frank to follow along again. The massage continued across the front of my body. Again, First he worked his way across my shoulders. Then slowly across the front of my neck. Then time was spent on my chest. Frank rubbed, licked, and kissed. His hand slid into my wet cunt and he brought me to another quick orgasm.

The massage continued down my stomach and hips. He massaged my legs, and my feet. It felt so good I didn't want him to stop. He worked his way back, again, lapping up my juices. My eyes were still closed with pleasure, when I felt something bump the side of my face. I opened my eyes, in a blur, to so a big, block cock, staring me in the face again. This time I opened my mouth, and took Tyrrell in. I was completely in heaven. Terrell's cock in my mouth and Frank's tongue in my pussy. This continued for several minutes until I felt Frank again begin kissing his way back to my breasts. I grabbed his head and held him tight against me, as his cock began to tease the entrance to my box.

Slowly, I felt the tip enter, then he pushed a little deeper. With each stroke, he continued to inch deeper. Soon, he had a rhythm going as he was pumping his cock into my little married pussy. I continued to suck on Tyrrell's massive cock, concentrating at times, to lick up and down the shaft, and I took his balls deep into my mouth. My mind was mixed between pleasure and my desire to give pleasure. I was so turned on, as the sounds of dirty. filthy, cheating, sex filled the room.

Within another minute, Tyrrell ordered Frank to stop. Tyrrell lay on the table, and directed me on top of him. I was anxious to feel this massive tool inside of me, so I climbed on and started to allow it to stretch me. As he slid deeper and deeper, I noticed that Frank was rubbing oil on his cock. Then he squirted a huge glob on my ass. He began to rub it in and then he lined up with my opening, and began to push his cock into my ass. This took some effort, but somehow I stretched enough to have both of their cocks inside of me. It hurt, but was also very pleasurable, at the same time. They struggled with a paired rhythm but soon they had it. We were all moaning. Balls were slapping my exposed pussy. We were all layered in sweat and I was struggling to breath. When I thought it couldn't get any better, Monica climbed in front of me and placed her pussy in my face. I felt her combined juices flowing into my mouth along with Frank's. I licked and fingered her until she cum. Shortly after that, Frank emptied himself deep inside of me. He continued to fuck me until his flaccid dick finally fell out. Seconds later, Tyrrell spun me around, pulled out, and cum on my belly and tits. Monica sucked him clean, then began to lick me clean. I felt incredibly satisfied, and tired.

.....

I did a walk of shame, back to our room. I felt disgusted with myself for my actions, as reality set in again. But part of me was also saying that Paul gave me permission. Paul wasn't in the room, so I grabbed a shower, and crawled back into bed for another nap. I was crying as I thought about what I was doing to Paul, but deep inside, I also realized I enjoyed it. And with that, I dozed off and slept soundly until Paul again woke me up, and I again had a reason to be angry at him.

12