Why I Have an Open Marriage

Story Info
Helping you understand why.
921 words
3.85
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray and I believe that love is something that should be shared as often as possible. We both believe that Love is an action word. It's something you do.

As far as loving other people, other than your spouse, we believe parents can love more than one child at the same time without loving any of them less. We also agree that a spouse can romantically love more than one person without loving their spouse less.

To us, the toughest part of having outside lovers is time management. How do you find the time to be with others that you love or want to love or want to make love to or with?

We have an open marriage because we both feel that love should be shared. We both love and trust one another enough to want each other to be able to love freely, with anyone we want to.

We both know that when we are with others that our love for one another is heightened. Our marital bonds are strengthened as well. When one of us is with another, sexually, we are expressing our love for one another in a very special way.

The sex that I and Ray have after he or I have been with another is always better. After I have been with another man or other men, my body is so electrified. And when Ray has been with someone else or has watched me with others, his testosterone is much more evident.

After I have sex with others, Ray seems more of a man to me. And when I have sex with others, Ray sees me as more feminine and a lady. Essentially, when I have sex with others, we both see each other as more attractive.

Ray is my best friend. He is like my best girlfriend at times, too. And seeing him with another man makes me see him more as he really is. Ray has seen me with other men and how I react to the sex I have with them, which is really, really good. I like seeing that in him as well.

We have an open marriage because if we were monogamous neither of us would ever have the opportunity to see each other the way we want to.

As a married couple, we see each other at our best times and our worst. And when we have outside lovers and have sex with them, we are always at our best.

We both love to see each other with others. When I have watched Ray with other women, it made me happy to see how much he pleased these other women. Hearing them say how good my husband was made me feel proud. And Ray is always proud of me when I have sex with others. He loves seeing how much I get into giving head and how much I moan with a lover.

The first time Ray got to watch me get gang banged, he was beaming. The other men were telling him how lucky he was to have such a beautiful, loving, sexual wife. When other men say this to Ray, he feels like he is the luckiest guy in the world. It makes me feel good when they tell him that as well.

When other men tell Ray and I that they wish that their wife or girlfriend was like me, we both feel proud. I like knowing that I am and can be what these other men want and wish they could have. And I love making other men's dreams and fantasies come true, mostly because in doing so, I am doing the same for Ray.

An example of this is when other men have DP'd me. Ray isn't long enough to be part of a DP. So, we both love that many other men have the length to do so.

When Ray or I am with others, we are theirs, at least while we are with them. We both have given the other the freedom to be totally another's while we are with them. We do not worry about each other becoming or being jealous. We both want each other to be completely open and fully enjoy the other person or people.

New lovers bring new energy to our relationship. The different styles of lovemaking and the difference in other people's bodies are always fun to experience and explore. Experiencing other people is also very liberating.

Ray and I know that we both love the sex we have with each other. It's like having sex with others. It may not always be amazing, but it is never something we regret.

Although Ray has not been with as many other lovers as I have, he is very good at what he does. Because of my experience with other men, I know that with every new lover, I'm a better lover to Ray and the men I will have sex with in the future.

This is another reason why we have an open marriage, the sex we have with others makes us better lovers for each other, as well as the others we will have sex with going forward.

Another reason we have an open marriage is we like building a mental library of sexual memories. With each new lover, we can have new and exciting experiences that end up being memories.

So, why do we have an open marriage? We like to have fun. We enjoy life. We like variety. And we both want better sex.