All Comments on 'Why Me?'

by sagacious21

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a really stupid story.

The title of the comment says it all.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHY ME, WHY NOT ME

2 REASONS, SOME BODY UP THE LIKES ME OR IS REALLY PISSED OFF AT ME, EITHER WAY GO WITH THE FLOW, YOU ARE NOT UP THE CREEK, YET. TK U MLJ LV NV

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Very good.

I really liked this story. I don't see how this story can go farther though.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
It was good

Unfortunately, turning Lena into a whore was unnecessary, and unwarranted. Didn't need to happen, and detracted from the story. I thought Diane was good, but Lena a whore no way.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
I liked it till...

I have to agree... having the girls as prostitutes and bi-sexual really, really took away from the story. As soon as you mentioned that Diane had been in Nevada, I knew where that was going.

The parents struck me as complete, selfish, total idiots. That's just my opinion but it's also true that there are people out there, so that's not a down comment.

Up until he met both girls, though, the story rang true. I don't think that Hoosiers are that easy.

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerover 12 years ago
Why did you post it at Literotica

I didn't like your story when I read it in "The Kristen Archives Directory Number 70" and I don't like at Literotica.

It's an annoying story about an incredible stupid guy and about two much more stupid women. Totally unbelievable.

Sorry Sagacious, the concept itself was promising. You can do much better, I'm sure.

FrankjrBauer

ipmwebipmwebover 12 years ago
Part 2?

OK, so some of the readers did not like how some characters played out but it still has possibility for part 2 and a rewite if you so choose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please! Come on! Nobody's that stupid.

Ricky went to high-tech classes, so he's supposed to be a smart guy, but geesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
most negative story i've read

he bitch and complain the hold story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Oh hell, I liked it!

Five Stars! For goodness sake my friends, it was just a story, nothing more, nothing less. I thought it was entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To quote

Roberto Begnigni's character from the movie 'down by law': "Strange mother my mother"

And the other broads in this yarn are spot on with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
terrible

Sorry, but it was badly written and totally lacking in merit. The main characters were lacking in any depth or personality. Just useless! Sorry...I can't find anything good about it and I tried to stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Meh...

I can't believe that I read four pages of this. I didn't even get hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
utterly unbelievable

The story is completely ridiculous. Family hooks him up with his cousin to get him laid. Best looking girl in school loves him, he doesn't notice. She goes to Vegas, becomes a hooker, and meets the cousin. This is your worst story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Rediculous premise; too long; unrealistic, and not erotic. On the other hand, typical of your stories. The only real problem is that the comments come at the end of the story, so that other people have to read the entire story to find the comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unghh!!!

I agree, Why Me? Diane is the only believable character of this story. Then it spiraled down and out. Sorry, but a horrible story. The guy is a total dud, a pathetic piece of crap. His brain is smaller than a T'Rex. Lena was a sweet girl, a hooker WTF???? Totally f'ing wrong she didn't deserve that.

Why did I read it? Because it was a Sage story. Man what a disappointment. I recommend a rewrite! You can and should do better.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
This series is a good read

I don't know whats with these Anonymous characters. They seem to think they are critics? Hey, a good read is a good read.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Ricky, Ricky.... Ricky

I liked a lot about the story. I liked how the girls fought to end up with Ricky. But sagacious21 doesn't really show why these beautiful women would want Ricky. The most striking thing I learned about Ricky was that he had absolutly no self confidence when it came to women, unless they were a relative or were beneath him. Ricky could have been written as a little more more confident and the story would have been a little more believable. Why did Ricky have to reach 22+ years before he has any free, sex.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000about 11 years ago
Good!

I enjoyed it in general but feel some characters nedded more development. The way Susan dumped him is too brusque, her "seduction" (as the Rick boy states) involves only one paragraph, i also would have like for Susan to live, her death is just a melodramtic effect that contributes little to the plot (an interesting variation would have been that she was dumped by lover-boy and knock at Rick's door in tears and pregnant...)

I disliked also the hooker aspect of Lena's life and her obvious advances towards Rick were so evident only a moron would miss them.

Another interesting variation could have been him surrendering his virginity to his cousin the night of the party.

As for tha main character I think i can empathize with him (I?ve been terribly shy all my life).

Apart from those observations, you've got it in you man, nice writing!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Too Many Ingredients Spoil This Soup!

Liked the premise of this story but it tried to bite off more than it could chew.

The whole incestuous thing with cousin Whore could have been eliminated. Save it for a separate story,which could stand in on its own. This grew to ruin Zena's character with the lesbian relationship,and the influence of turning her into a brothel slut.

Didn't like the shock element of killing Susan off,either. She could have been knocked up if something bad had to happen to her.

And that whole bullshit 3-way marriage at the end with them settling down in an attic loft was against the whole thing of spineless Ricky/Nelson wanting to get away from Mommy dearest.

Nice try,but this should have been a couple of separate stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DAMN!

I read almost 3of 4 pages to find out his new love was a whore like his skank cousin. I wouldn't fuck these skanks for anything! they probably have had every disease in the book plus a few not in the book. author why did you kill the FUCKING story? it was a good one for a while. had to stop so I could give you 1* just to vote , but you don't deserve it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty good story till the end of page 3

I don't like whores who sell themselves in vegas. I don't like lesbo mentally ill. little rickey is a fucking wimp. if the little cunt gets over his wimpitis he needs to tell mommy dearest to go fuck herself. Romance??? there is no love in this story ZILCH NADA, ZERO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!

Author when you decide to kill a story you don't mess around. Two whores??? Is that supposed to be erotic? Incest story even. from a high potential 5 stars to a 1 just to vote...

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Couldn’t finish

First his mom and aunt, then Lena and Diane. Boy he’s gonna be some henpecked husband some day. Couldn’t take them treating him like some plaything any more, abandoned the story halfway thru.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

kept waiting for a reason for writing this "believable" story and something good or realistic to happen

ImshakenImshaken25 days ago

Wow all the negative comments. Was the story implausible? Yep. But lots of fiction is unlikely or impossible to ever actually occur. The characters were flawed and acted incongruously. Even Ricky's dad because he let the mom bulldoze Ricky / Nelson. I found the story to entertaining so it earned 5 stars. FWIW: My wife says I'm easily entertained so there's that. :o)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous