Why Me? Ch. 03: See No Evil

Story Info
A dominant schoolgirl can't wait any longer for her pleasure.
1.4k words
4.29
10.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching him stop so immediately made her knees weak. She could see how close he was. Hear the desperation in his voice. Feel his need. Yet, all it took was one simple word and he stopped. The thrill of it made her toes curl. She couldn't wait to get home to have her waiting orgasm. Even without touching herself she knew it was close. She was wet, horny and drinking in the room's energy. It'd be a shame to waste it.

Turning back to him, she noticed that he was still twitching although he seemed to have his breathing back under control. His cock was dripping precum everywhere. All down his legs. All over the floor. He left it, unsure what he was supposed to do now. Had he pleased her?

She smiled as she met his eyes and told him just how much she had enjoyed his little show. Especially the begging. And how impressed she was that he was such a 'good boy' at following instructions. More than she had thought. They weren't finished though.

She instructed that he move closer to the wall directly opposite the desk. He should bend at the hips and rest his forehead against the wall and not move until instructed to do so. Not a muscle. He starts to panic. They haven't negotiated anything, but no touching. Is she going to shove something in his ass? Does he want that? Is that allowed?

As she watches the adrenaline run through him, she leaves him in place. He would soon catch on that this was not about him. Seeing him bent over with the wall obstructing his view, she smiled to herself once more. This was her best decision so far.

She scoots back onto his desk and removes her knickers enjoying the sensation of the cool air in the room as she spreads her thighs. Dragging her hands across her pussy lips, her fingers glide through the wetness there as her breathing stutters. She's just relaxing into her power, yet her body is alive with sensations. She needs more.

He is frozen to the spot. Did he imagine it? She'd told him to stand here. Forehead pressed to the wall. And not move. Was his mind getting carried away? He knew she was near his desk and hadn't thought much about it - he was still trying to regain control of his body. He'd never been so near orgasm and been stopped like that before. He didn't even know it was possible! But now his senses were returning to him and he thought he heard her breathing. That it'd become irregular. What would have caused that? A thousand images ran through his head.

There's nothing casual about her stroking now. She was already on edge and her touch, being perched on her teacher's desk and watching said teacher's ass twitch as he strains to listen and work out what she's up to, is sending her desperately close to the edge. Giving in to her body's wishes, she circles her clit and reaches her left hand under her shirt to tug on her nipple. Her toes curl and tension surges through her. She lets out a moan and rubs faster, gasping as her hips writhe and her body softens. Panting, she lays back on the desk giving her body time to recover. A smile takes over as she glances to the wall opposite and sees him still there. Forehead to the wall. Just as she'd left him.

He has no doubt now. She has just cum on his desk. He heard her moans. He heard her body moving atop his desk. He can smell her arousal throughout the room. No one walking into this room is going to avoid the aroma of arousal. It's thick in the air. Not just that, but he's achingly hard again. She masturbated. On. His. Desk. Where he marks his books. Where he plans his lessons. Where he spends several hours every day. And he didn't get to see anything. Not even a flash of skin. Yet, the sounds. Those sounds. They are burned on his brain and he will be forced to hear them forever, hoping each time to catch a glimpse of the scene unfolding behind him.

She straightens her clothes as she gets up from his desk. Grabbing her knickers, she slips them into his desk drawer - he'll find them later, or someone else will when they need a pen! Then she stands directly behind him. Millimetres between them. Keeping the promised distance, but with all the hairs on his body trying to stand up and close the gap. She taunts him:

"Did you hear me cum on your desk, little slut? I can see how hard your cock is. The precum that is everywhere is just showing me how desperate you are. Sir. Do you want to be allowed to cum?"

His response is a barely audible, 'yes'. It's all true. He has never felt anything like this. So desperate and needy and malleable - right now she could ask him to do pretty much anything and he would agree. He could feel it. And that was a little scary.

She steps away and gathers her things. Before leaving the room, she shares her final instructions. He is not allowed to cum until she permits it, which she will, but on her terms. She will send him a link later today for something he is to order, pay for and get delivered to school - no questions asked. For now, when she leaves he's to re-dress in his crumpled clothes, gather his marking and take it home to be completed - she doesn't trust him to follow her instructions left alone at his desk this evening. With that, she leaves deliberately walking over all of his clothes as she does so. What's one less pair of knickers compared to her hottest sexual encounter to date? They hadn't even touched.

As soon as his office door closes behind her, his body relaxes. He almost wants to drop to the floor as the adrenaline leaves his system so quickly that he's left with his head spinning. It's amazing how quickly the bubble has burst. He's at work. At work and naked. At work. Naked. And has just had a student masturbate on his desk. A student who has now seen his erect penis. (And forbidden him to masturbate - but he was trying hard not to think about that part). It was like all of the things that had happened in the past few hours flitted through his head in a blur. He was seeing someone else. That wasn't him. Before he could reach outright panic, he grabbed his clothes and began pulling them on. He needed to leave this room.

Now dressed, he felt better. More like himself. Although it wasn't enough to erase the thoughts entirely. He'd see a crumple in his clothes and flashback to her fishnet-clad leg casually trampling them as she left. Or her amusing giggle as she dropped his clothes on the floor as if him getting naked for her was a joke. The desk. He didn't dare look at his desk. Those sounds.

This was the earliest he'd left school in months, but he felt better the second he was outside. There were many more distractions from his brain out here. It was a crazy day, but that was all, right? He didn't need to listen to some student. No one was looking his way. Nothing had changed. He was still his usual self. He'd go home, masturbate and everything would feel better.

Arriving home, he intended to do just that. But as he walked into his living room, his phone pinged. It was an email. His intake of breath was audible. It was her.

*Hi Sir,

Thank you for all your help this afternoon. It really helped me to focus on what I need to do going forward.

Here is the link that I promised. I've figured it out and this will help us meet the project requirements.

I'll drop by your office at lunchtime tomorrow so we can get started. Please expedite the delivery.*

And with that, all of his hard work to forget the afternoon failed. He stared at the email. Put his phone down. Picked it up again. Panicked again. And repeated. He couldn't bring himself to click on the link. What would it be? Some massive dildo? Some cock-torture device? Some sex toy for her so she could have more and more orgasms as he listened on? This was getting him nowhere.

He clicked the link. He blinked. What? Why? He checked again. Did she paste the wrong thing? Should he check? No. He didn't want to give her the opportunity to demand something else. He clicked order. Guaranteed next day. And purchased a £30, 50cm cuddly teddy bear. Perhaps she wanted something to cuddle at night?