Why Mica, Why?

Story Info
Mica explains to her mum what happened with her dad.
1k words
4.28
8.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love private feedback, I love to hear what you think and what you enjoy. Please enjoy my writing. Mica xx

Just a short memory today. Everyone in this story is over 19 years old when the events described occur.

Xx

"Why Mica, why?"

"I don't know mum."

"Did you start it, did you make the first move?"

"I am not sure mum, it kind of just happened."

"Tell me what happened, how did it happen?"

"You were out at gran's, and I had just come in from sunbathing, it was a hot day mum, remember?"

"I won't forget that day Mica."

"I thought I had left dad in the garden on the chair, so as I walked in, I started to take my bikini off. I undid the straps of my top and took it off, letting it dangle from my fingers, and then walked up to my room. As I got to my room mum, I undid the side straps to my bikini bottoms and let them fall."

"So you were naked Mica?"

"Yes mum, I am often naked in my bedroom mum."

"Okay, fair enough."

My mum started to unbutton her blouse and fan her face with her hand. I carried on.

"I turned around mum, and dad was there, standing in my open doorway."

"What did you do?"

"What could I do mum? I was naked, I was glistening all over because I was hot, and dad was stood between me and the bathroom shower, and he had a very obvious bulge in his shorts."

"No, that was the situation Mica, I asked what you did. Did you say anything?"

"Well, yes mum, I said 'oh dad, did you want anything?', what else could I say mum?"

"You could tell dad to go away Mica."

"Well, yes, that is easy to say now mum, but I was standing naked in front of dad, and he had an obvious erection. Anyway he said, 'you Mica, I want you'."

"Oh." Mum said and then she pulled her blouse off leaving her in her bra and skirt. "I am so hot Mica."

"Anyway mum, I was taken aback. It is not the kind of thing you expect your dad to say to you."

"But you were naked in front of him. It would have been totally understandable." She undid the button on her skirt and let it fall. She was now just in bra and panties.

"Yes I was naked mum. I said, 'Oh daddy, what do you mean?' and he walked towards me and ran his finger along my crease, into my valley. I was so wet down there mum."

"You were aroused Mica, you were aroused by your dad."

"Yes mum, and it made me sort of tickle inside when his finger moved. I said 'oh daddy, and what are you going to do about it daddy?' And he pulled his shorts down mum."

Mum put her hands behind her back and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She was stood in just pants and I could see a small spot of dampness in her crotch.

"And what did you see Mica?"

"I could see dad's cock. It was hard and his skin was slightly pulled back, his head was peaking out at the end."

"So he was very aroused then Mica. I see." Mum pulled her panties down and was naked, her bare vulva glistening.

"Yes mum, I held his cock in my hand and moved his skin. His skin was soft to the touch, but the inside of his cock was very hard, as hard as any I have ever known, and there was a bead of white at the tip. I used my thumb to smear the bead around the end of his cock mum. 'Now then girl, what now?' he asked me."

"And what did you say?" Mum was running her finger between her lips, her labia moving aside as she went.

"I didn't say anything mum, I turned around and knelt on my bed, my bottom high in the air and my fanny aiming at dad. I felt his cock at my opening and then he was pushing inside me." Mum had a finger inside herself.

"How did it feel Mica, tell me how it felt."

"I could feel him filling me mum, and as he moved inside me, I could feel his skin move along my vagina, exposing the end of his cock. I felt his cock head rub my spot and then I felt his balls dangle below my fanny as he reached his depth and filled me."

"That was what he did, I wanted to know how you felt." Mum was moving her fingers inside her, I could see she had a thumb over her clitoris.

"I felt full mum, I was being stretched way more than any fingers or toy, I could feel the pulse in his cock, or it may have been mine inside my fanny, I felt complete mum. I felt wanted. Dad pulled back out and I felt empty, as if I had part of me missing, I was sad mum, and then dad pushed back in, the end of his cock hard against my depth, and he started to shag me, properly own my body, use me, you know?"

Mum's fingers were moving quite fast. "I am going to need you soon Mica," she said.

"Yes mum."

"Go on, what next?"

"Dad was shagging me with all his might, he was in and out of me quite hard, his balls bouncing off me underneath and I could feel his every movement inside me. My pressures were building, I could feel my nipples tingling mum, and then it came, my orgasm just suddenly hit, and I know I squeezed dad's cock hard with my fanny."

"Oh God Mica, I am close."

"Yes mum. As I clamped his cock, I could feel dad squirt inside me and inside of me went all squishy. Dad moved back and his cock slipped from me, and I felt so empty, but tingly at the same time."

"Now Mica, now."

I leaned down and blew on mum's clitoris and gently eased her fingers away and licked and then sucked her clitoris into my mouth, my tongue dabbing. Mum went all stiff and then she sprayed me, and she cried out as I licked and swallowed as mum orgasmed onto my face.

"Oh goodness Mica."

"Yes mum."

"What about Uncle Stefan?"

"Let's save that for another time mum."