Happy Birthday Dad

Story Info
Daughter gives dad his birthday present.
1.4k words
4.33
26.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
369 Followers

I love to receive personal feedback. I hope that you enjoy my stories. xx Mica (!)

It had been a few weeks since I last saw dad, and today was his birthday, so a good reason to go and see him. I had got him a card and a beer selection and was on my way round to see him. I knew he didn't work on his birthday and that mum probably would be working but she would try to get home early.

There was only dad's car on the drive, so I pulled up in the space next to dad's. I grabbed the card and beer from the rear seat and went up and opened the door.

"Only me dad," I shouted as I walked. Mum and dad rarely locked their front door, unless they were in the back garden, but I had a spare key if their door was locked. They had said that I was always welcome and never to stand on ceremony, just to walk in. I guessed that their view is that I was unlikely to walk in and disturb something.

"Hello baby," dad called, it sounded like he was upstairs.

"I'll put the kettle on dad," I called up to him and went through to the back. I put the card and present on the kitchen table and filled the kettle and turned it on. I took 2 mugs off the mug tree and I leaned against the table, waiting for dad to come down. He wasn't long.

I went to him and gave him a good hug and a tight squeeze, oh, hello, what was that?

"Happy Birthday dad," I said stepping back, "Card and gift on the table."

"Thank you, baby," he said. "Your mum won't be home for hours, today of all days, she has a major presentation to give this afternoon. She tried so hard to get the day off. Oh well."

I went back and hugged him tight again, yes, no mistaking that bulge. Interesting, what had dad been thinking about before I got there, mum perhaps?

"I was just thinking about you baby," dad said, "and here you are."

"Lucky timing dad," I said and gave him another tight squeeze, pushing myself harder on his bulge.

Dad squeezed hard back and then dipped his head to kiss me. I tipped up and our lips met. It was not a chaste father daughter kiss and embrace, there was passion in my dad's kiss. His slips slid over mine, our mouths opened, and our tongues danced a tango, all the while our crotches pressed against each other.

"Crumbs dad," I gasped as I stepped away, "you'll have me skipping the light fandango if you carry on like that."

"Oh baby, and what would be so wrong with that?"

Well, yes, I supposed, what would be wrong with that. Dad stepped towards me again and hugged me again, his hands on my bottom, teasing my cheeks, easing them apart and letting them go back together, my panties struggling to stay in place and totally failing to stay dry.

Dad looked down at me again, and I up at him. He leant a little further down and kissed me again; our mouths open to each other, and I felt a hand on my breast. Oh.

I slipped my hand down and held his erection through his trousers, and slowly I moved my hand up and down. No doubting dad's desires. No doubting mine either as my tongue pressed hard into his mouth, stabbing like a man's cock into a waiting fanny.

Dad pulled away and took my hand and led me upstairs into their bedroom. He pulled the quilt back to expose the sheet and then turned to me. He kissed me and as he kissed, he pulled my top up. He pulled back from the kiss and eased my top up and over my head. He undid the button on my skirt, and then the zip and let it fall.

I was stood in front of my dad wearing a mismatched bra and panties. I knew I was wet. I knew I was aroused. I knew exactly what I wanted. I knelt in front of dad and undid his belt buckle, then the button on his chinos, and then the zip. I put my hand inside the waist and pulled his trousers and pants down in one. Dad lifted a foot, I pulled the trousers and pants off that leg, we repeated with the other leg.

I was kneeling on the floor, my dad's hard cock in front of my face. I leant forward and inhaled. I love the smell of man. I kissed the end of his cock, it jerked. I cupped his balls in my hand and leaning forward, I opened my mouth and took his whole length inside, past my tonsils and into my throat. I pulled back, easing dad from my throat, and then I pushed forward again. I was shagging my dad with my mouth.

I let dad's balls go and put my hands behind my back and undid my bra and pulled it forward and off. I teased my dad with a finger under his balls and back to his taint, I knew men seemed to like that, I pressed slightly but didn't force my way passed. I eased dad from my mouth and stood up. I was in my panties; dad was in a T shirt. I pulled my panties down; dad pulled his T Shirt up over his head.

Dad took my shoulders and pushed me back on to the bed and dove between my legs, his nose running the length of my crease and his tongue licked my clitoris, oh my, the electrics started, I felt my pulses building, I knew I was soaking wet when dad's two fingers slipped straight inside me.

Dad used his tongue on my clitoris, dabbing, licking, pressing, whilst shagging me with fingers, one going near my taint, all causing me to gasp, to hold my breath, to gulp and to grunt as dad built my orgasm until it exploded, coursing through me, my back cracking, going straight, hard, arching, my fanny clamping and squeezing his fingers hard, trapping them inside me.

My body eased, I lay back on the bed, dad's fingers slipped from me, and he slid up the bed and kissed me, my smell on his mouth, my taste on his tongue and I devoured him as his cock danced at my opening.

"Have me dad, fill me daddy, make love to your daughter" I murmured into his ear. I felt his cock nudge and then gently he entered me, his cock skin rolling back as he slowly filled his daughter's vagina, his cock head revealed inside, nudging my internal crinkle and then pressing at my depth, my dad had filled me totaly.

I was complete. I was filled. His balls rested just below my vagina. His chest was squashing my boobs. He had possessed me.

Dad eased back and his cock started to exit my fanny, leaving me feeling empty, voided. And then he pushed back in, I was filled once more, a great contentment overcame me, and I knew this was right. I sighed with happiness.

Dad started to shag me, properly filling and emptying, slapping against my mons as he filled, hovering at my entrance as he pulled back before plunging deep inside me again. No one had filled me so completely. I knew that I would have a tenderness deep inside tomorrow, such was the pounding I was receiving, a pounding no one else had ever achieved before. My dad was at my very depth.

"Oh baby," dad gasped, "you are so wonderful to feel, it is as if we were made for each other, your fanny caresses my cock unlike any other, it feels like my first time baby, you are so beautiful baby."

"Yes daddy, yes, do it, no one else is like you, yes daddy, have me."

His shagging became harder, deeper even, and then he pushed in hard and held and I felt his cock spurt inside me, three times I felt the press of his spurts filling my womb, I was dominated.

Dad eased back and his cock slipped from me, leaving me gaping, I felt the air of the bedroom inside me, and I felt his seed dripping down out of me onto his sheet. Dad looked down at me, a smile on his face, as big as the smile on mine I was sure.

"I love you daughter," he said softly.

I leant up and kissed him. "I should hope so daddy, I don't let just anyone kiss me you know."

"Easter is next baby,"

"Yes daddy, I am looking forward to visiting you."

Atomica24
Atomica24
369 Followers