All Comments on 'Why Not Me?'

by nomdeporn1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fricken HOT!!!

Man this is hot. The beginning was the right amount of story and then it got hotter and hotter right to the very end. Wouldn't mind a sequel with more daddy-daughter action, maybe even a little Sara too! Can't wait for more of your work!!!

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 8 years ago
Nice

Now that the daughter has found her power; it's time to see how she uses her power. A myriad of directions this slut-hot story can go. I liked what I read.

RS

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
seducing dad

All dads have to do and respond to seduction by daughters

bigda68bigda68over 8 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the hottest stories I've read here. Very well written and edited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wish this was me too

I've been teasing my dad Rick like forever, and would love to finally take him as mine. I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail if you want to hit me up. Great story too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I prefer to send constructive comments privately, but cannot send private feedback due to a website glitch here on LIT so here are my thoughts.

I read your newest effort and it was so good that I immediately read this one. I rated each 5*. Your erotic description skills are great. In both stories your topic selection was spot on. The recent one was much more intriguing, in that I doubt that most voyeur fantasy guys have ever really been confronted by the physical/emotional impact of the reality of another man taking their wife. If you explore that more deeply, it could be eye-opening.

Each story had several places that made the reader have to stop and step out of the blissful flow of the story to be sure they understood what was happening because of missing words or odd quotation handling, etc. I get that this is free erotic fiction. In your case VERY GOOD erotic fiction, but it seems to me that if you gave it just one more read-through before publishing, you'd be more satisfied with the results and your readers would also benefit.

Thanks so much for writing and please don't wait six years to publish your next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernomdeporn1@nomdeporn1
19 Followers
Avid reader. Occasional Author. Constantly engaged in fantasy.