Why Not? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh that feels so hot." Sally murmured softly.

I then pushed a second finger into her anus.

"O yes that's it, don't stop. Doooon't"

The convulsions nearly crushed my two fingers and it felt amazing as Sally came and came. Her body went limp across my body. All this time Jenny had been riding me hard and she had come at almost the same moment as her sister.

"Fuck.. do me. Put a finger in my arse." Jenny begged.

Sally slipped out of the way allowing me to reach around Jenny's bottom and push finger in her tight hole, I could feel the shaft of my cock, through the thin wall of flesh between arse and pussy. Jenny pushed her hips down allowing me to get more of my finger into her arse. I pushed a second finger in next to the first, Jenny tensed and then relaxed.

Sally had moved around to be behind her sister , my fingers were now into the second knuckle. The pressure of my fingers through the wall of flesh on the shaft of my cock buried balls deep in Jenny's was amazing.

I felt a hand grasp the shaft of my cock and pull it out of Jenny.

"What are you doing Sally? Put me back in." I begged Sally.

"NO. Mind your fingers out of the way." Sally instructed. I pulled my fingers from my wife's arse. The felt the head of cock being forced into her tight hole. Jenny rotated her hips to line up better with the head and pushed herself down.

I felt the ring of her anus open as it had been stretched by my fingers.

"Ooooh.Wow it sort of hurts. But doesn't . Don't move." Jenny stayed very still letting herself become used to my prick in her arse. Then after what seemed an age. Because I wanted to thrust my hips up into her, oh so beautifully tight hole. Resisting was so difficult, the tightness around the head was divine. Slowly Jenny pushed more in, the ring of tight muscle felt so intense on the shaft.

"Oh wow... That's so..... fucking hot." Sally exclaimed, clearly close to her own orgasm.

"It's stretching me, filling me. Oh fuck it feels so utterly amazing having you inside my arse. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck....." Jenny's eyes closed tight shut she bent forward kissing me, murmuring sweet nothings. She pushed in the last inch and stay completely still. I could feel the sheath of muscle twitching and pulsing around my shaft. The tingle in my cock was unbelievable. I was so close to cumming.

"I'm so close Jen. If you move I'll explode. Don't move let me calm down, fuck it feels amazing. NO.. Sally don't touch it." Sally had started to stroke the little bit of my shaft that wasn't in my wife's arse and my scrotum. I felt her hand snatch away.

"Sorry! Your balls have been pulled up so tight right next to your dick." Sally said almost surprised at this new discovery of how the scrotum tightens.

Jenny and I hung in a sort of tense limbo. Jenny looked down at me.

"Where do you want to cum?" she asked.

I looked up, a smile as wide as the Cheshire cat, on my face.

"In you arse." I said in a husky growl.

Jenny began to move again sliding her tightness up and down the shaft ever so slowly. My shaft and balls, all of my lower groin contracted and tightened even more. I thrust myself up and deep each time.

I had reached the point of no return. The intensity of my orgasm was unbelievable, my cock felt so hard it might burst. My hot seed raced up the inside of my cock and burst into Jenny's tight hole. I felt my own juices flood around the swollen head of my prick. Jenny was bucking and rolling her hips keeping me as deep inside her as possible, and rubbing her clit against my pubic bone. Her climax finally pulsing through her body. Sweat ran off us in rivers. Our bodies still twitching with our amazing simultaneous orgasms, Sally had cum again as well.

All 3 of us sated and satisfied we hugged and kissed. None said a word.

I was wondering, if the spell would be broken, and all hell break loose. As the enormity of what we had just done came home, or would we travel on together and all three of us accept , this new situation.

Jenny was the first to break the silence. "Oh fuck. That was unbelievable and we didn't even get to the end of the video." Then the giggling followed by laughter, started we rolled around the floor kissing and stroking .

I got up first and went to get something to clean up, for we had made quite a mess in our love making. We ran a bath, bathed and washed each other. Hardly a word spoken just gentle caresses and kisses. My cock ached and needed a rest, I'd never cum so hard in my life and Jenny and Sally were so quiet, kissing and stroking each other . We made our way upstairs and climbed into bed together, hugging in a tangle of arms and legs we all 3 fell asleep.

I awoke needing to obey the call of nature. Jenny was sleeping soundly, her head on my chest. Sally was snuggled next to me on my right, her head against my hip. This made cock start to grow as I realised that if I turned my cock would flop over and nudge her in the face.

But my need to re-leave myself was stronger and also I was thirsty. So without waking either sister I shuffled down the bed and left them sleeping on opposite sides of the bed.

On my return to the bedroom with 3 red wine spritsas. Jenny and Sally were talking and giggling.

"You means, slutty Clare put you up to this?" Jenny asked her sister almost incredulous. "DON'T DARE tell her. Not even a hint. She can't keep a secret, what ever the threat; and before you even suggest it. NO, she can't join in. I would most certainly become the old Jenny overnight or sooner , if that bitch ever caught on we'd both fucked Adam."

I passed the sisters their drinks and we chinked glassed.

" Talking of fucking Adam!" I said looking down at my recovered cock hard again and ready to go for round? Oh who gives shit what round it was?

"Mmm." said Sally as she took a mouthful of her drink and leant forward sucking my cock into her mouth. The sensation of cold was delightful. "You know sucking cock just makes my pussy wet, instantly." said Sally as she sucked the head back into mouth.

"Go on Jenny, do the same, take a mouthful of wine and then suck on him." Jenny complied and again I had that wonderful hot to cold feeling around the head."

They swapped from mouth to mouth until both their glasses were empty. I took the glasses and pushed them both back onto the bed laying in between them I kissed each in turn.

"Get on all fours." I instructed.

"No" said Sally it's my turn on top and be fucked in the arse.

Oh dear I thought here comes trouble.......

"I think he has a plan to do us both. In fact I think I might have another idea. That'll work even better." Jenny said soothingly.

"What's your idea, my love?" I asked.

If Sally lays on top of me with my legs up she can be on top your can fuck us both in the pussy and when Sally is ready you can take her in the arse, or something like that."

We tried several positions, but none of them was very comfortable. Fun to try thoug. The mattress was to soft if they lay face to face. So we decided that on all fours was best for the time being, but this still left one out of it each time I changed from pussy to pussy.

Both sister loved having their pussy's licked we did try them both sitting on my face at the same time. But I do need to breath; and that didn't work. Jenny came and nearly killed me.

Finally we ended up with Sally sitting astride my hips and Jenny on my face . Sally wanted to be butt fucked though and we stretched her rose bud for longer that we had done Jenny's . Whilst I pushed three fingers into her arse. Jenny sucked and licked my cock as knelt on the floor Sally on the edge of the bed her feet resting on my shoulders.

"I think I'm ready." Sally sighed.

Kneeling on the carpet I pulled Sally's bottom just over the edge of the mattress. Jenny climbed up the bed and cradled her sisters head, letting Sally gently suck on her breasts.

Holding my cock in my hand I rubbed the head up and down her Sally's quim transferring her juices to her sweet rose bud, which flexed and each time the head touched it. I pushed my cock into her cunny, making Sally moan.

"Fuck me in the arse I'm ready ." Sally's fingers were rubbing her clit and as I pulled out and placed my oh so hard cock, slick with pussy juice on the entrance to her butt. I pushed forward into her tight virgin hole . It opened like a flower letting the glands disappear. I stopped to feel the ring of muscle pulse around the shaft just inside, then slowly bit by bit I moved deeper and deeper until all my length was inside her. She smiled up at her sister.

"Oh wow.. that is amazing. It burns, it tingles... and my pussy is on fire. Fuck my arse Adam and cum in me like you did, Jenny. Jenny sit on my face let me eat you out as he fucks my arse." Almost screaming Sally said."Fuck meeeeee."

Jenny moved onto her sisters face . Facing away from me , but I could see her face reflection in the wardrobe mirror. A picture I'll never forget .

I started to thrust in to Sally long deep strokes the sensations were as before intense to the tenth degree. Watching Jenny's face in sexual delight, being able to see her sister licking her cunny.

My cock was itself raging toward another climax in a virgin arse for the second time in one day. I couldn't wait any longer .

"I'm almost there and can't stop . Oh fuck this is am......" Again my cock exploded the girls came I think first was Sally then Jenny, but I'm not sure . I was lost my own pleasure, the intencity over powering.

As I came back down to earth I reached for the toilet roll, pulled off a few sheets; and withdrew my still hard member from Sally's butt. Placing the tissue to stop my juices from coming out of her stretched gaping arse. Sally reached down as she sat up and cupped her sex. I leant forward and kissed Sally long and deep.

"Did ya like that?" I quipped.

"Oh fuck yes. when can you do it again? she crooned.

I went to the basin in the room and washed my cock clean. Returning to the bed I pushed Jenny onto her back and push my still hard cock into her cunny. Not a word was said as kissed and we fucked gently, after a few minutes Jenny pushed me toward her sister and I mounted her gently and slowly. My cock bumped into the tampon.

"Hold the string." I said to Sally and she grasped hold of the tampons string . We made love like that for what seemed hours. The girls having gently small orgasms, and myself getting to the peak and stopping until the urge declined. Finally I was pushed onto my back and they both sucked me until I came and they shared my seed between them.

Sadly that blissful night was to be one of only three more such weekends. Shame really, but that's life: and near 40 years on, just but a memory.


12