All Comments on 'Wicked Games'

by DarkThoughtsDarkerDeeds

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dreadful.

Please don't share any more "true" stories of liberation. You mangled it, and wound up in bondage to bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

for the new baboon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DO NOT READ

Nobody made you haters read this story yet you still give vile hate remarks.

No wonder this site is about finished.The stupid haters have destroyed it for all of us.

THANKS for nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy.... Or......

If this was a true life experience, then, how long was it before the marriage was over? No couple of 20 yrs would do something like that and survive it. Not in real life. The change in perceptions alone would be enough to ruin the marriage. That was manipulation by the wife if ever there was. Hubby walked the path she set him up for. What a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no biggie

the story was a no biggie. not bad but not great either.

knew from the beginning where this story was going.

dont understand why u guys dont turn it around, and u have the good fuck and the other spouse, or girlfriend see the action.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I don't know if it's true or not...but I agree 100% with @Ximand...

I don't know if it's true or not...but I agree 100% with @Ximand...I make his words mine, as I couldn't say it better!! She cheated, she humiliated her husband while fucking her lover, she lied to him, than was going to swear about the lie, then cried crocodile tears, then lied again (his words: "I could sense she was lying...") and in between got the most stupid excuse why she couldn't try all those things with her husband...An excuse that not even a 5 years old child would believe...And the husband eat it all "line, hook and bait" or pretended to believe in all that bullshit! I'm not judging the agreement they reached and that they were happy to have, I'm just saying that a lot of important matters were thrown under the carpet without a serious talk and consideration, and soon it'll show up...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
only an idiot would

write this and only an idiot would believe and only a fucking idiot like me wasted time reading it, get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good read I had the same thing happened to me very much the same me and my x swapped with another couple she wanted just raw sex animal she claimed our sex was great but vanilla love making sex.it worked fine for a while I had no problem with it until she started sneaking behind my back that caused the divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The build up and fucking were hot but I hate cheaters, lying pig sluts and dumb men who allow themselves to be abused and humiliated. If it were me after I heard the first flirty exchanged I would've asked them if they fucked already or they are just being disrespectful to me in my own house for the first time. How would they handle the gym and the other friends who would find out because he would tell one guy he's close to and she would tell her best friend and that's how it would spread around and that's a fact. Even though hubby was daring her if she was a good wife and faithful she would've never acted that way. What's the crying about not only did she cheat she went back for more and while doing it she verbally put down her husband , begged for the cock of a guy who is a friend of the gym group, did things that she don't do for her hubby and told the guy so like licking his asshole. Then she makes believe she don't want to do it anymore, the first Time mark said let's fuck she would be sucking his dick and begging for more. A dumb hubby and a pig wife equal divorce, this will never work because by allowing her to fuck others he's show a total lack of respect for her and what she does with these guys and how she talks bad about her hubby as she begs for their cock shows absolutely zero respect for her hubby. This would all come to a head eventually some longer than others but like a pyramid scheme it will end bad and the kids and extended family of 20 plus years will suffer. Their personal reputations will be destroyed as their actions will be aired out. It's just a mess and I know many that have tried this , it never has ended happy. One was a friend in vegas for their 30 year anniversary for 4 days. Having a great time on the last night hooked up with five other couples. They were out of there element smoking pot with other recreational drugs going around and talked into doing molly with all of them . What they didn't know was that while group were swingers and they wound up at a suite partying still at 2 am. That's when all the fucking started. He said he didn't even realize it as they were switching. It didn't hit him until he woke up aroun d five with a girl blowing him and looking in his wife aroused face while a guy had her flat hair pulled back in his hand pounding her ass from behind. The sheets gripped tight in both her hands as she mined and begged that she was cumming. He was destroyed but the people thought they were into it but the drugs they have never taken played a big part and the molly made it all feel 10 times better apparently. The men all took viagra that night some took 2 . He had all the other woman in some type of sex and his wife who only ever slept with him got fucked by him and the five other guys that night. They love new people to the group and loved his wife saying how much fun doubling her and taking her ass was. Before they left that room while all talking another guy had my friends wife blow him and Cum in her mouth. It took at least a year of council and crying get past it but he still has a hard time , their great marriage will never be the same. He's haunted by that morning with drugs worn off seeing her take it up the ass so aggressively and beg and love it also how the guy was say goodbye to them but had his wife give him a farewell blowjob as they all talked like it was no big deal. She was still feeing the effects of the molly because about 2hours in a girl gave her a second one telling her how great they made it feel fucking which it did he said.this is true and all the people that know hope they stay together but he's having major trust issues because now he thinks she loved it so much and is sneaking around but no thinks she is . You can't even mention a casino or vegas without both of them getting pissed , hell just say how it ruined his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You bio states your gay or bi.

No shit, for non gay men this is ugly cuck dribble, this is true fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure shit. Just go suck a dick

# 1

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome to Lit

I haven't read the comments yet, but I imagine you'll be chastised for claiming this to be a true story. In this case, that criticism is warranted. This is an unbelievable story for many reasons. A couple married for twenty years simply wouldn't do something like this without discussing it first. The wife wouldn't behave that way in front of her husband -- drunk or not -- unless she knew he'd be comfortable with it. The other guy wouldn't behave that way with a married couple unless he knew them really well.

Beyond that, the dialog in the bedroom was absurd, and hubby sneaking around to watch the action was implausible. The ubiquitous "nine inch Goliath" is equally absurd. And the wife lying about it afterward makes her completely untrustworthy.

To me, this story doesn't read as though it was written from hubby's perspective. It reads as though it was written from the hipster gym stud's perspective. I think that would have worked much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I believe you

I'm not sure if that makes you as 'dumb as a box of rocks' as another anony stated or not. I'm also not sure what to make of SJ liking your story as he's one of the more controversial authors/commenters here. Things he comments on tend to attract polarizing attention very quickly. Although I'm not surprised he liked your story, he seems to like the cuckold crap without the humiliation nonsense. I guess it's just closer to his swinging fetish. To each his own!

Not bad! I'll definitely read the next one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Neither A Empyreal XXtramarital Literary Excursion Nor Empty Calorie Bull / Cuck / Hot wife Read

Maybe it's me . But it seemed like the author did a fairly good job of describing a very solid marriage where both husband and wife fortified by tequila are primed to play around for an ostensible one-off with Mark who for the most part is a kinder , gentler stud. Mark makes his appreciation and escalating intentions for Hannah very clear and the husband neither encourages or discourages the game afoot.

I think he's fairly secure because of a solid decades plus love life with his wife , but is confident of closing potential Pandora's box. Mark isn't a serious threat to runaway with his wife, the age difference is almost mother - son . That's why the extra latitude is granted under the influence. The only real rebuke is after the fact is when Hannah lies about what went on after the fact. The narrator insists on putting the truth out there. I enjoyed that part. No lies.

This wasn't a masterpiece, but it held my interest and had some very strong scenes and nuances. I thank DarkThoughtsDarkerDeeds for sharing.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Good tension until it snapped

Started out good, with nice tension as they got further and further down the road with the games. Where would it go? How far could they allow it to go? Then you got to the "10 minutes in the bedroom" dare and it fell apart. Not because of that dare, but because the hubby gave up the game and just blurted out he wanted the gym rat to fuck his wife. That rush to the finish killed all the tension in one fell swoop. All the fun in the story is gone at that point. Didn't read any further. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she would

from now on be fucking me like a whore all holes and bring girl friends over for me to fuck also and no pregnancies or if so abort

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She already proved to be a cheater...

... so why should she be trustable now? Dump her ass and go find out that there is more pussy available than you might ever stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
???

Who is Scoot? who is John? Which is he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very ugly portrait of a souless wife and an empty useless husband. Well illustrated, . . .

but just too horrific to enjoy. Now that their marriage is over I wonder what excuse they will fabricate in their own minds to go forward pretending to be mates. From this point forward they are just using each other, for their own animal appetites and perversions. Like two symbiotic parasites, they will consume each others excrement, and claim it is loving indulgence of sexual freedom.

Well crafted horror, like a guillotine.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

No. That's it, simply no.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Great comments

by annon (the long one) and SwingerJoe cover my thoughts. For that it rated a 3, due to the lack of credibility.and believability.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If Swingerjoe covers your thoughts

You must be mentally ill, and no one else wants to hear them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

dude you nailed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

There is nothing like a little alcohol to loosen a wife's inhibitions. I have seen it happen many times. Keep writing and don't let the idiots chase you off. There are millions of guys out there who would enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

She licked his ass, and she'd never done that for hubby. I'd have a little trouble trusting her after this, but what the hell, it was a well written sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hell of a story

Don't listen to the haters, that was well written, solid plot, believable characters and a hot story!

Keep writing, looking forward to whatever is next

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 7 years ago
Hot story but....

I liked the story line and it was very hot until the locked door. Then it was a total turn off. The Cunt wife obviously didn't want her husband to be any part of it and then when the heartless Cunt was going to bed to be with her sissy loser husband. She sees he is sleeping so she goes back to the asshole for seconds. She has no affection for her husband and never even touches him. It's very clear that at this point she no longer wants him. But his reactions to the previous night in the morning provide that he is a sissy loser. Started out very hot and just turned flat and empty. It could have ended Hot if she had gone after her husband when he was fake sleeping and fucked him with that same lust and passion she showed with asshole. Too bad it didn't. So it's just another pathetic story.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Can't real life anal fetishism as prevalent as LW authors write.

Fantasy is one thing but reality can get in the way of eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending

What a stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Guess that marriage is fucked!

What,after 20 years of love,being true to their wedding vows and to each other,he wants to become Super Cuck and let her go wild on other men's BIG dicks?And that's not going to change their relationship? SORRY,Charlie,but that's just not gonna happen! She'll go wild with lust while slowly but surely losing her respect for him. John,or was it Scott,will eventually be overcome with jealousy as she pulls away from him,in favor of BIG-dicked REAL men.

The END,of their marriage and,this review.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Total amoral stupidity.

No real man who truly loves his wife is going to allow such sick stupid SHIT to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck drivel by numbers

And yes, tremendous lack of talent

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

John wants to be a cuck, and Hannah seems a very willing whore.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Sorry that man deserves a better wife than he has and literally the way it was written proves me correct.

That bitch needs to warm a curb.

AquacplAquacplover 1 year ago

Awesome story! Loved the game aspect and how it encouraged her to have fun! I’m buying a truth or dare game for a small party we’re going to. Hopefully my husband wants to play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 5 rating for HOTNESS but, the husband wanting to watch his wife of 20 years fuck other men leaves me limp. (The wife’s a twat!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

and he then tells her he has a date since what she can do he can do as well,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’d change the last line to “let’s talk about the next guy”. Or “you are making me hot”. Or “I have some ideas about how to make it better for you”. Or “it was fun, and I love you”.

You are a good writer. Honest talk, excellent dialogue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would have reacted just as her husband did. I would have changed her behavior. When she saw how turned on he was, she should have welcomed him to sit next to her and watch. And she should have encouraged sloppy seconds, that’s what he wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous