Wicked Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alextasy
alextasy
587 Followers

So by the time she sprinted up the stairs to his landing, she knew exactly what she wanted, and what she had to do. She was prepared for whatever was waiting behind that door.

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

Rob had woken from his nap in a daze. What a strange dream! An incredibly beautiful woman had tried to seduce him. A woman who tasted like cotton candy and cherry popsicles. He laughed, and got up to take a shower.

Then he saw the come all over the bathroom wall. He sniffed his clothes. They smelled like her. He grew hard immediately, just remembering her scent. Had it really happened?

He showered, then cleaned the bathroom, still trying to piece together bits and pieces from what he recalled of the bizarre events with his new neighbor, Vanessa.

I wish Wendy had been here, he thought to himself. None of that would have ever happened. He still wasn't entirely sure anything had happened.

That's when he realized he'd never canceled their dinner reservations. He checked the time. It was less than two hours until they were supposed to be there. Oh, well... No sense calling now. Maybe he would just go by himself. He still wasn't sure what he would do with the roses and the box of chocolate —

He turned his head up toward a loud commotion coming from the stairwell...

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

Wendy was breathless, but exhilarated. Without even knocking, she threw Rob's door open, ready for whatever she found. Once more, she felt a sharp twinge on her butt, and suddenly got that light-headed, giddy feeling again. This time, she didn't even bother looking back. Her life was in front of her...

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

Rob's door burst open. Wendy practically flew into the room, her golden red mane flowing behind her. She pounced on him from six feet away, nearly knocking him over, wrapping her legs and arms around him and smothering him with kisses.

"I love you, Rob!" she said, hugging him as tight as she could and repeating, "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"I love you, too, Wendy," he replied, holding her tight. He was overwhelmed by the joy evident in the love of his life, and the indescribable joy in his heart.

Still hanging off of him, she pulled her head back. Tears were running down her face. "You don't have to say that just because I did, Rob. It doesn't matter to me whether you love me or not. I just want you to know that I'll always be yours, Rob. Always!"

Before he could say anything, she kissed him again. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I need to tell you something. I met a guy today, and —"

Rob clamped his hand over her mouth. "I don't care what happened, Wendy. You're here with me now, and that's all that matters."

Pushing his hand away, she explained, "Nothing happened, Rob. It could have. I need for you to know, because I just couldn't live with myself if I had hurt you. I was stupid, and I promise it won't ever happen again."

"We all do stupid things, Wendy," he said. Although he had only given pleasure and not taken, he wasn't proud of his own stupid behavior. But how could he possibly explain about Vanessa? Once Wendy met his new neighbor, he would make his own apologies, and —"

"Hey, it looks like you two are busy in here."

Rob whipped his head around. Wally, his neighbor from down the hall was standing in the doorway that Wendy had left open.

"I'm just gonna' close this, okay?" Wally said with a sly wink.

"Uh, yeah. Sure," Rob said. Then he hollered, "Hey, Wally. Are you moving out?"

Wally laughed. "Not planning on it. You know somebody who wants my place?"

"No," Rob said, shaking his head and laughing to himself. "Just wondering."

Rob decided that later he would ask Wally if he knew any incredibly beautiful blondes. He had a good idea what Wally's answer would be. He would probably never know for sure what did -- or didn't -- happen in Wally's apartment today.

Holding Wendy by her waist, he lowered her to her feet.

"Are you angry with me, Rob?" she asked worriedly, watching him reach deep into one of his desk drawers. "I couldn't blame you. I'm terribly sorry for even thinking that anyone else could be as wonderful as you. I promise that I won't ever —"

She saw the small box in his hand.

Rob lowered himself to one knee, opening the box and gazing up adoringly at the woman he loved.

"Yes," she croaked before he said a single word. The tears poured, and she grinned, "Yes. Yes! Yes!" as he took her hand and slipped the ring on. It was a perfect fit, like it was made for her. The stone was lovely, and so big. And such an exquisite setting.

When he stood to kiss her, Wendy sprang back up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, kissing her fiance' passionately over and over, showing him all the love she felt.

"Take me, Rob," she whispered excitedly. "Fuck me. Right here. Right now."

"We have reservations at Le Maison at eight."

She gasped, staring open-mouthed. He'd made plans for them. For her. He was so good to her! And so smart. And strong. And sexy. So damned sexy.

"I'd rather fuck," she said with a sultry grin, grinding her unclothed pussy against the hardness that had grown between them. She laughed to herself, remembering that she didn't have her red panties on. She must have dropped them somewhere between that jerk's apartment and Rob's.

Rob carried her to his bed -- their bed. They were locked in a kiss as he knelt on the edge and gently lowered Wendy to the mattress. Stars seemed to glisten in her eyes as she smiled up at him.

"I love you, Wendy," Rob said.

"I'm yours. All yours," she whispered.

He had been holding something in for a long time, waiting until he was sure she loved him as much as he loved her. He knew how unsure she could be sometimes, and hadn't wanted to frighten her. Now, he felt it was time.

"I want children."

The shocked look on her face concerned him. He knew she spent every day around kids. Maybe she was tired of them, and didn't share his love for the little ones after all.

Then her face lit up. She tucked her lower lip between her teeth in that cute way she did, and grinned.

"Yes," she said, barely a whisper.

Emboldened, he said, "Three, at least."

"At least," she agreed, her heart beating so fast that she could hardly breathe.

He bent over her and kissed her. Her arms flew up around his neck and wouldn't let him go. She moaned into his mouth when his hand fell on her breast. He was surprised she wasn't wearing a bra. Obviously she had dressed this way to tease and seduce him.

He cuddled her warm flesh through her shirt. It was such a soft, pretty breast, more than a handful, but not as unusually huge and firm as... No, he wouldn't let his thoughts go there. Wendy's titties were perfect, as though they had been made just for him.

Finally breaking away from her iron grip around his neck, Rob moved his face down to kiss her neck. He began unbuttoning her white top.

"Rip it off," she demanded. When he balked, she grabbed the lapels and jerked, tearing the first two buttons loose. She glared up at him, daring.

An intense, passionate rage blazed up in his belly, spreading rapidly through his extremities and settling deep in his loins. He snatched the edges of the flimsy fabric and ripped it apart.

Wendy shrieked, laughing.

Seeing his woman -- she was his woman, now -- seeing her lithe, lean body, and those soft, feminine tits, there for the taking, he descended on her breasts like an animal, sucking, biting, tugging at the reddish pink nipple as if he might rip it off, while his powerful hand mauled and pinched her other breast.

Wendy was in paroxysms, squirming underneath his onslaught, her confused hands alternating between gentle shoving and enthusiastically pulling him closer. All the while, she moaned and squealed, "Yes! Fuck, yes! Goddammit, Rob! Bite it, you motherfucker. Harder!"

Electrified by his fiance's dirty mouth, Rob's hand pushed up under her dress. He was even more surprised, and utterly thrilled to find her naked pussy. She was wet. Soaking wet. One finger slipped into her with no friction, eliciting a whimper. Her hips gyrated, and he pushed a second finger in alongside the first.

"Your cock," she breathed desperately, fumbling with the catch on his slacks. "I need your cock! Now!"

In seconds he had his pants halfway down his thighs. Quickly lining himself up with her drooling slit, he shoved in hard and fast. Wendy heaved, throwing her head back as if his lunge had driven all the air from her lungs.

She marveled at how perfect he felt inside her, as if his cock had been made just for her. He filled her pussy, exactly the way it needed. Not too big. Certainly not like... No, she wouldn't let her thoughts go there. Rob was just right for her. That's all she needed to know.

His hip bones began crashing down violently against her mons veneris. The hammering blows forced her up the bed until she had to throw her hands above her head to keep her it from banging against the headboard with each powerful thrust. She grunted every time he slammed his cock into her.

The grunts soon turned to squeaks. Her eyes glazed over.

"Rob..." she pleaded in a tremulous voice. "It's -- I can't -- Oh, God..."

Rob had never made her come this fast. Or this strong. No one had. No one else could. A glorious heat, bright as the sun, seemed to emanate from his fantastic cock, fanning out underneath her skin, then shooting straight up her spine to explode at the base of her skull.

With a sharp, inhaled squeak, she arched her rigid body up, levitating a startled Rob along with her.

He was amazed at how powerful her small frame could be. She was such a remarkable woman. So lovely. So smart. So loving. So perfect, in every way. She was a goddess.

She was his goddess.

He had stopped fucking when the climax broke over her. He waited, delighting in the contented smile, the droopy, satiated eyes, the way the tension in her body slowly uncoiled. She stared up at him such a look of wonder, of reverence, that his heart swelled in his chest until he thought it might explode. He knew then what it must feel like to be a god.

"I'm your slut, Rob. Forever," she said with a low growl. "Anything you want. All I need is your come. Your slut wants your come, Rob. Give it to me."

He began to rock inside her again, and she gasped. "Yes..." In a low growling, voice she urged him, "Fuck me, Rob. Fuck my worthless pussy with your beautiful hard cock. Make me beautiful, too. Fuck me, Rob. Fuck me!"

The dirty talk had its desired effect. His balls were already beginning to tingle. Then she added something new.

"I love your cock. I love your fucking come in my pussy. I love your lips and your tongue. I love everything about you. I love you, Rob. I love you. I love you. I love —"

His mouth smothered her words in a powerful kiss as he lunged harder and harder, until he froze, his body in full rigor. Tucking his face into the scented crook of her neck, he groaned as the come rushed up through his cock to satisfy her desire.

Stroking her fingers through his hair, tears rolling down her cheeks, Wendy whispered. "I do love you, Rob. I love you so much." She cooed and moaned softly with the warmth filling her belly that someday soon would make it swell and grow with their first child. The first of many.

They cuddled in each other's arms for a while. Wendy got up and made sandwiches, cutting them into little hearts with toothpicks through the center. Rob went to his closet, and along with the other things he had hidden there, he found a bottle of his favorite wine. He figured Wendy must have gotten it for him, found his secret stash, and left it for him to find.

When Wendy returned to bed with their dinner, Rob was laid out naked, with a dozen red roses across his chest, and a box of chocolate truffles covering his groin. She fell on him, laughing and kissing him. How could she have ever doubted him?

When he thanked her for the wine, she cocked her head. "What wine?"

After finishing the sandwiches and half the bottle, Rob fetched a warm, wet rag. Wendy grinned. She knew what was coming. He washed her feet, then began sucking her toes. She was in heaven. Little-by-little, he moved up her legs. When he came to her pussy, he breathed in deep. She didn't smell like cherry popsicles or cotton candy or even vanilla and cinnamon. She smelled ripe, musky and raw, the way a freshly-fucked woman should. He wouldn't want it any other way.

He licked her to a delightfully squeaking orgasm. Despite her pleas for his cock, he started licking her again. This time, he pushed her legs up and back, lowering his mouth to that most forbidden place.

She lurched, squealing, "Rob!" but he held her steady and kept going. He had probed her back entrance with his finger, but never with his tongue. It wasn't long before she cried, "Oh, my God! That's so... Oh, fuck! Yes!" She pulled her legs back further, affording him better access to her dark flower, moaning and muttering obscenities.

He was pleased that she didn't taste at all like milk chocolate. The scents and flavors of her ass was darkly enticing, and he knew that he would have her this way again. With his fingers in her pussy, caressing her g-spot, and his thumb circling her clit, he brought her close to the edge.

Swapping his mouth and fingers, he reamed her tight ass while sucking at her clit, lifting her to a second, squeaking peak.

When she recovered her breath, Wendy whispered, "Make love with me."

They did. Rolling around, swapping places, twisting on her side so he could take her from behind, then on all fours, they made soft, sweet love for a long time. Wendy didn't come again, and that was just fine with her. She finally realized how lucky she was. More than anything, she wanted to make her lover, her fiance', her husband, happy for the rest of his life.

They kept loving each other, slow and tender, savoring and pleasuring each other's bodies. Wendy rolled onto her back, and once again she felt a sting in her butt. She flipped back over and looked down, only to find one of the toothpicks from their sandwiches. She laughed to herself. What a most peculiar and wonderful Valentine's Day this had been.

They finished with Rob on top, Wendy's legs crossed over the small of his back, his hand kneading one of her perfect breasts.

As his passion rose toward the summit, Wendy whimpered in breathless rapture, "Soon -- I want you -- your cock -- back there -- coming in my ass." Her pussy felt him twitch and grow harder.

"Yes," he assured her, imagining the tight heat inside her back door squeezing his shaft. With that thought, his love for her exploded inside him. They kissed passionately while his most perfect cock pumped out the last few dribbles from his balls into her most perfect pussy.

Spooned together, Wendy curled inside, they turned out the light and drifted to sleep. Rob's last thoughts were that, someday, before they were married, he would tell her everything that had happened today. He wondered if he would ever really know what really happened.

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

"How are ya' feelin' this morning, Mom?"

Opening my sleepy eyes, I notice a pair of red satin panties dangling from the end of his bow. I don't dare ask him where those came from.

"I'm sore," I tell him, rubbing my raw pussy. "He was almost as big as your father. Too bad he had to make that nasty remark about my age. But overall, it was a good day."

"You should do that more often. Maybe you wouldn't be so bitchy."

"Don't press your luck, son."

"I'm just sayin'... Am I gonna' get a new half-brother? One with horns and bad breath?"

I laugh, shaking my head. "Sorry, son. Vasectomy."

"Good. I thought he was a jerk, anyway. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of him and Wendy."

"You know you didn't have to shoot her with that last one. Everything would have worked out."

"Yeah, I know. Let's just call it 'insurance'. I liked Rob. I think they deserved each other."

"Well, I'm impressed," I tell him proudly. "That was generous of you. Y'know, if it weren't for all those wicked games you play, someone would almost think you had a heart."

"You sure seemed to enjoy the games, Mom. Just like I thought you would."

"What?" I exclaim. "What do you mean, you 'thought I would'? You planned that, didn't you? You little —"

"See ya' later, Mom." He disappears in a flash, his juvenile laughter echoing from afar.

I have to laugh. By Jupiter, I love that boy. He's still a little shit, though.

][~][ THE END ][~][

alextasy
alextasy
587 Followers