Wicked Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he praised, adjusting his hips so that his huge, throbbing cock was positioned right against the dripping wet entrance to her sex. The temptation to plunge himself in her was so great that he suckled down hard against a tortured nipple with wild, animalistic abandon. But he held on to his self control, satisfying himself for now with just stroking the blunt surface of his head up and down the length of her creamy slit as she moaned uncontrollably. His precum flowed freely out of his cock now as it trickled down her inner thighs. He raised a hand to her clit, circling it lightly as she bucked and squirmed against him. Her voice was music to his ears. The Demon's handsome face broke into a triumphant smile against her perfect breasts. He was close, so close to fully seducing her.

Perhaps he could afford to be a little selfish.

"I'm not going to allow you any release yet," the Demon laughed as he drew his hand away. Tugging her away from him, he pushed her back onto the soft grass so that she fell on her knees, her face right in front of his cock.

"First, I want you to pleasure me."

He enjoyed her puzzled look before he laced his fingers through her hand, pushing her face roughly against his throbbing cock. It missed her lips by just a little, drawing a wet streak of cum across her cheek.

"You look so beautiful, painted in my seed."

This time, the Demon's aim was true and he groaned as his sensitive, twitching head came into contact with her soft lips.

"Suck on my cock, little one."

Emy looked up at him, biting down on her lush lower lip in an unintentional tease that he felt to his core. The Demon tightened his grasp on her hair, tugging her forward.

"Do it. Now."

Her lips parted and wrapped around his cock head, her soft little moans muffled by his girth as she stretched to accommodate him. The Demon grunted in pleasure as he felt her tongue flicking out against the sensitive underside of his head, teasing and pleasing his frenulum as he snarled in pleasure. As he directed her head forward, forcing her to take in more of him, he felt her lips brushing over every ridge and surface of his throbbing head before they tightened around him, her cheeks hollowing out as she sucked his cock hungrily.

"FUCK," the Demon exploded in feral pleasure. His cock swelled impossibly bigger as he thrusted greedily into her tight little mouth. Every thrust of his hips brought his cock deeper in her mouth, the blunt hard surface hitting roughly against the back of her mouth and pushing insistently against her throat.

"Take me in. All of me."

His snarled command broke apart in a loud groan as Emy eagerly complied, bobbing her head willingly forward at the same time he thrusted so the full length of his shaft disappeared into her. He could see the shape of his cock through the delicate skin of her neck as she gagged around the thickness of his girth. The spasming and twitching of her throat as she fought to get used to him triggered waves of the most blinding pleasure as he cussed brokenly.

"Fuck... you... little angel. Fuck, you feel so... fucking good."

He was fucking her throat now, barely pulling his cock back into her mouth before pushing back in again. Dimly, he worried if he was pushing her too hard, but the intoxicating bliss of having her lips around his cock had torn his self control to shreds. Thankfully, the eagerness of her tongue and lips as she tried to tease his balls seemed to be a good sign, as did the muffled, choked whimpers that reverberated from her throat as he fucked it.

"Fuck. Fuckkk."

So much desire, so much lust. It felt like she knew exactly what to do to wring out every last bit of pleasure from his body and was willingly doing it, just to please him. He could feel his body tensing, his loins swelling and vibrating as he climbed the peak of his orgasm.

"I'm going to cum down your throat," he rasped out, his nails digging uncontrollably into her flesh as they broke the skin, drawing out little pinpricks of blood. "Fuck, I can't hold it back." With a last few hard thrusts down her throat, he felt his testicles swell as his cock head tensed, growing bigger and harder before it jerked and spurted a stream of scalding, hot cum down her raw throat.

"Take it, take it all."

The Demon roared as he plunged himself in her fragile throat, thrusting in a feral fury. Finally, he drew himself back a bit, allowing her to suckle down over his twitching head as it continued to pump ropes and ropes of cum into her mouth. As she suckled and lapped at his cock head, it felt as though she was attempting to milk every last drop of seed from his balls.

God, she was so greedy. So perfect.

He pulled back out of her, his seed spilling out over her swollen lips as it overflowed and spilled all over her naked, heaving breasts. His cock was dripping wet, sleek with his cum and her saliva, thick veins popping angrily as the bulbous head twitched and throbbed. The Demon smirked as he saw her realize that the earth-shattering orgasm he'd just experienced had done nothing to sate his hunger.

He dropped to the ground as well, crawling forward towards her as she instinctively backed away. The Demon was faster though, and grabbed both of her hands in one of his, stretching them up over her head as he pinned them down. He positioned himself over her, his other hand lazily stroking his cock right against her molten sex as he mixed his cum with hers.

"Where do you think you're going, little one?"

His growl was throaty and needy, making him sound more like a beast than a human. He was neither, of course. As a Demon, he was a fell being of the void, but he swore he had never appreciated this mortal need of carnal gratification more than he did in that moment. His body over her tiny, helpless one, holding her captive with nothing more than his arms and his dominance.

He darted his spiked tail over her body, running lightly in circles around her tummy before flicking it lightly against her swollen clit as she shrieked in need. Chuckling darkly, he did it again, hitting his rock hard shaft against her entrance at the same precise moment.

"Poor little one, so in need of release."

He smacked his cock against her wet pussy harshly while his tail drew tantalising circles around and around her clit.

"Too bad. You are not allowed to cum."

The Demon delighted at how his prey thrashed and squirmed beneath him, lifting her hips helplessly as she tried to press her needy little sex against his cock and tail. He could tell from the flow of nectar out of her tight little slit that she wanted it, needed it badly. He lowered his lips to her marked breasts, lapping up his own seed as he suckled and bit on her swollen nipples. He wanted to push her, tip her over the edge.

"Do you want to cum?" His growl was both guttural and yet, strangely velveteen at the same time.

She nodded quickly, desperate mewling noises escaping her lush, pretty lips.

"Then beg. Beg for it."

Emy swallowed, her eyes teary and wide as she inhaled sharply.

"Please, please."

The Demon smiled sweetly before slipping his tail between her quivering inner thighs, smoothing itself against her slit in an intimate caress as he parted her wet, delicate petals. Without warning, he brought his tail down in a spank right against her intimacy as she squealed in surprise.

"Beg better." He growled. She gasped as he used his tail to spank her pussy again, the wet sound more harsh than the actual pressure.

"Please... let me cum. I need to, I want to. Please!"

"Good girl," the Demon hissed as he exhaled, his hot breath tickling her skin as he marked her all over with sharp, possessive bites. "But the only time I'm going to allow you to cum is when that tight, little pussy of yours is wrapped around my cock as I fuck your brains out. I want you squealing and mewling, your thighs trembling in absolute submission as I plunge my cock into you, again, and again, and again."

The Demon timed his words with light little hits against her sex with his reptilian tail, his red eyes hooded in lust. His hand pumped at his cock, causing an endless drool of cum to flow freely over her pink entrance. His eyes glinted as he slipped the narrow tip of his tail into her entrance before withdrawing it again. He enjoyed her hisses as he concentrated on repeating the teasing action, enjoying the sight of his tail shallowly fucking her entrance.

"Please fuck me, Master."

The Demon's head whipped up, his red eyes widening in shock. He saw her face turned up towards him, both her purple and green eyes pleading.

"Please fuck me with that big gorgeous cock of yours. I can't hold it back any longer. Please fuck me, Master, please!"

With a primal groan, the Demon pulled her slight body roughly towards him, spreading her legs wide open as he plunged fully into her. Emy cried out in blissful agony as the Demon's gigantic cock penetrated her fully. He paused, balls deep in her as her pussy stretched and reshaped itself around his throbbing length.

"You can't cum until I say you can."

He wrapped a large hand around her slender little neck, pressing his thumb and fingers against the sides of her throat. He saw her eyes bulging a little, her lips gasping for breath as he choked her.

"I'm going to cherish you like an angel and fuck you like a slut."

With that proclamation, he withdrew almost fully, before plunging deep inside her again. He could feel her throat moving against him as it clenched, both in a plea for air as well as a desperate attempt to keep her orgasm at bay. He tensed his ass, pulling out again before slamming back in.

Just as her face turned a little blue, he released his grasp on her neck just enough to see the blood rushing back into her cheeks as she gasped.

"You are fucking beautiful."

He dropped a kiss on her quivering lips before gliding over her cheeks to bite down on her ear lobe as he whispered.

"I want you to cum for me."

He heard her sharp intake of breath at his words.

"Cum for me. NOW."

With that, he plunged savagely into her, only this time, he didn't pull back as he fucked her wildly with sharp, short thrusts. She screamed as her legs kicked out, her pussy clenching down so hard on his pounding cock as she came wildly, desperately around him. Her nails dug wild patterns into his back as she rode out her orgasm. The Demon continued fucking her with wild, savage thrusts of his hips as his cock throbbed against the pulsating rhythm of her orgasming sex.

"Yesssss," the Demon hissed in wild pleasure. "Cum for me. Cum for me as I'm fucking you. My angel, Emy. My precious little slut."

He maintained his hold on her neck as he leaned down to bite down hard on a sensitive nipple. She cried out, her mews desperately turning into little wails.

"I can't stop! I can't stop cumming."

The Demon squeezed down hard on a nipple as he tightened his hold on her neck.

"You are not allowed to stop."

He pressed his entire weight down on her as he continued fucking her viciously as she wailed and screamed in pleasure. His hand left her tortured nipple to lift her hips up, his wet tail slipping behind to tease the puckered entrance of her ass before spanking her butt cheek. The impact of the slap caused her to feel the bulk of his cock head against her g-spot, sending her over the brink into another helpless orgasm. The grass beneath them was completely soaked now, their shared cum flowing freely over their legs.

"I'm going to do this to you every day," the Demon gritted out, his perfect features tight in pleasured lust as he ravished and bruised his beautiful prey. He gasped in a choked cry as another of her climaxes caused her pussy to clench down hard on his throbbing sensitive cock with renewed vigor.

"You feel so fucking good."

Their bodies slammed against each other, the wet sounds of his cock ravishing her molten sex erotically loud in the silent forest.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK."

The Demon snarled in primal ecstasy as the girl sank her teeth into his arm, her little body shuddering before going limp as he held her in place.

"You. Are. MINE," the Demon roared, his voice bestial in its savagery. "Mine to own, mine to pleasure, mine to fuck. I'm going to fuck you so hard, shape your tight little pussy into the precise shape of my cock till you don't have a hope of imagining pleasure without thinking of me."

Emy shivered wildly in response to his words as she gasped breathlessly, her voice hoarse. "Yes, yours. Completely yours. Oh, oh, fuck, I'm going to cum again."

"Yes, cum for me," the Demon snarled, feeling his own balls tensing and swelling. His muscles were laced with tension as he continued plunging himself wildly into her exhausted little body, the blunt tip of his cock head hitting the entrance of her womb with every deep, savage thrust.

"I'm going to fill you up, shoot my seed all the way up into your womb as I stretch you out completely."

As she came at the end of these words, the Demon roared, his primal fury echoing across the forest as his body tensed before his cock jerked wildly. He continued thrusting in a mindless rampage into her quivering sex, sending floods of hot, sticking cum against the oversensitive walls of her pussy and up into her body. He shifted his choke hold on her neck, making space so he could bite down savagely on her neck as he rode out the most intense orgasm of his life.

After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure so intense, it felt like agony, their actions finally slowed. The Demon pulled out of her, bringing his dripping cock over her chest as he jerked himself off, coaxing a steady stream of cum all over her breasts as he admired the sight. She lay against the grass quivering; her beautiful body completely covered in bite marks and light bruises under his thick, creamy seed. She looked thoroughly fucked, thoroughly claimed by him.

The Demon wrapped his arms around her petite body and rolled over so that she lay panting on top of him as his arms pulled her close. He dropped a soft kiss over the mark he had left on her neck, before nuzzling his way up to her lips. He kissed her tenderly, softly as his hands rubbed comfortingly against her back, gentling her down from the high.

"You are so precious to me," he murmured against her lips as he stroked her tangled hair. She sighed softly, her hands drawing gentle patterns along his skin as she listened to his thundering heartbeat.

"You are mine," the Demon declared, even as he lifted his head, a vulnerable question in his eyes as he held her gaze. She caressed his cheek lightly with her hand.

"Yes. I am yours."

12