Wicked Games Pt. 07

Story Info
Nicholas and Valerie get to be alone again.
5.9k words
4.83
8.7k
13

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

This story contains themes on nonconsensual sex, this part in particular deals with some of the emotional fallout of what happened last chapter. Proceed with caution.

*

"Do you want a shower?"

They were standing in front of the bathroom on the third floor of Waylon Hall. Valerie had been struggling to carry Nicholas up the stairs, so he had gotten down from her arms at that point. Now they were walking hand in hand, Nicholas letting Valerie lead the way.

He hesitated responding to her for a second, and she said, "Yeah, you probably do want a shower, huh?"

But as she started walking toward the bathroom, the word "No," burst out of him. She paused.

"I don't know, I... like having the makeup on. I'd like to keep it on for a little while."

She nodded, "Sure, sure."

"Hey," he asked, with some trepidation, "Do you like how I look in it?"

She looked away, bashful smile on her face. "Oh yeah, you look super cute in it!"

That made him smile too. He gave her hand a squeeze, and they started walking toward his room.

When they entered the room, Brian wasn't around, thank God. Absent-mindedly, Nicholas forgot to close the door behind him, so Valerie let go of his hand to go close it. It was crazy, she let go of his hand for just a couple seconds and suddenly he was falling standing up. She'd been his tether to the present moment, but without her touch his mind went back to Rose's house, the vicious fucking, the debased state of being her helpless toy. The part where he started performing enjoyment for her... By the time she turned around he was sitting on the bed, shaking.

"Hey," she said, gently, and sat down beside him, putting her arms around him. "Are you okay?"

He was still shaking but, "Better, now that you're holding me." He grabbed her tight. "Don't let go of me, please."

They lay down on his bed together, her head on the pillow, his head on her breasts. She ran a hand through his hair, just looking down at his small thin body, so sweet, so tender. She was imagining Rose hurting him, the thought made her so sad, so angry, so jealous.

But... hm. The thought of him mounted, abused, struggling, protesting, this slender body captured, that round butt penetrated... hm. Her dick seemed to be getting harder. Not super proud of that one. Initially, she was hoping he wouldn't notice, but soon enough he made a happy little "Mmm!" noise and purposefully pressed his body into it. God, that felt good.

After a moment he lifted his head up to look her in the eye. "Hey," he said, "take me back."

She blinked, confused. "You're still mine, nothing's gonna change that."

"No, I mean..." he trailed off. There was an odd, desperate look in his wide eyes, "Take me back. She took me away from you, so take me back, make me yours again." He reached down and started rubbing her cock through her jeans. "Today was supposed to be our first time. It's not too late." He flashed a strange smile at her.

His hand on her cock felt fantastic, but she was worried about him, worried about his behavior. "Are you sure you're good to do that tonight? You sure you don't wanna rest?" She could see him starting to droop, so she quickly added, "Of course, I still want to, just-"

"Then do it," he said, "please." He moved his head down to her cock and pulled it out of her jeans, started sucking on it hungrily.

She gasped. God, it felt good. She stroked his hair, "Hey," she said, "how about this: I'm tired from carrying you across town, how about you get up and ride on it. That way you can be in control of it, how it feels, how hard we go. How does that sound?"

He shook his head, "But I want to be under your control. I want you to use me." He gave her cock a deep, hard suck, causing her to moan from pleasure, and looked up at her, pleading.

She smiled at him. "Trust me, you'll like it. Give it a try."

He hesitated.

She had an idea, it was a hell of a way to deal with him given where his head was at, but it just might work. She gave his hair a measured but firm yank. "Hey," she said, grinning, "you're my boy, and what I want you to do is get up on my cock and ride it so I can just lay here. That's an order, okay?"

It seemed to click different now. He nodded enthusiastically, said, "Yes, ma'am!" He started peeling his jeans off, revealing that he was wearing no underwear underneath.

"Hey, why don't you have underpants?" she asked, an instant before it occurred to her that the answer was probably...

"She, uh, tore them up," he said, kicking his jeans off his legs.

"Oh, right, she does that..."

"Hey," he said, turning around, same odd grin on his face, "Why dwell on it?" He tugged on Valerie's jeans; she lifted her legs up so they would just slide off. Their cocks were both rock hard at this point. He started climbing on top of her.

"I have some lube in my pocket," Valerie murmured.

"Oh," said Nicholas. He blinked, then shook his head. "I don't need it."

"That's an order, boy," she said, softly but firmly. "Dry asshole feels like sandpaper on your dick."

He nodded, then turned around to start digging in the pocket of her jeans.

"Hey," Valerie said, and sat up. She grabbed Nicholas' shoulders and held him close, rubbing his shoulders. Into his ear she said, "I went way too long without knowing how good it can feel with lube, but I'm gonna make sure you know tonight, okay? I want that for you baby." She kissed him on the cheek.

He nodded vigorously. "Yes ma'am!" He found the small bottle of lube in her pocket, poured entirely too much into his hand and started rubbing it onto her cock. She lay her head back, gasping from the pleasure.

"Feels good, huh?" he said, grinning.

"Yeah," she breathed, "Ohhh God put some on your hole and then get on it, baby."

His hand was still quite slick, so he reached behind him and rubbed some of the remaining lube onto his hole. He liked the sensation immediately. "Oooh, you were right," he said, fingering himself, "it's way better like this."

"Good," she said, and she was gratified that he was in pleasure, but by now she was unbearably horny. "Get on my dick, baby," she said.

He nodded, and moved to get on top of her. He crouched over her, holding himself up with hands on her stomach, hovering with her cock brushing against his crack. It was an enticing sensation, but now that he was at the moment of truth he had some trepidation about putting a cock inside him again.

"Take it as slow as you need, baby," Valerie said to him.

He nodded, and, slowly, lowered himself onto it, taking the very tip in, letting it tease his sphincter, stretch it, open him up just a little. Then he lowered himself a little more, then a little more... soon he had her whole cockhead inside him. He looked down at her, drank in the expression of open-mouthed anticipation on her face.

"You feel so good, baby," she moaned, voice low and hungry.

"Mmmm, you feel good too," he said. He was liking the feel of her cock inside him, liking it more and more as he kept lowering himself, slowly, slowly...

Valerie had told herself she could let him just take it as slow as he needed, but right now the slowness was driving her crazy. Her cock was halfway into him, and he was still hovering, still letting himself adjust. She craved to have it all the way in, the lower half of her cock burned to feel him. Impulsively, she grabbed his hips and pulled his body down the rest of the way onto her cock.

At first the sensation of this was a sharp jolt of pain for Nicholas. His eyes widened, his mouth opened into an O shape. He let out a series of tender little "Ah! Ah! Ah!" noises that softened, over the course of a few moments into a long, pleasurable "Ahhhh!"

"Are you good?" Valerie asked, feeling a bit guilty.

"Yessss..." he said, drinking the feel of her big cock, so deep inside him, hard, throbbing. "You surprised me at first there-"

"Oh, sorry..."

"No no, it's good now. Hurt a little, but it adjusted fast. And I don't know, it was... exciting." He grinned down at her. "You're never boring, Valerie, I like that." He started gyrating his hips a little on her cock, letting it grind against his insides. It felt good. It clearly felt good for Valerie too, he could tell by how she breathed she was experiencing a lot of pleasure. That made him feel good. He started rocking back and forth on her cock, deliberately rubbing his own cock on her stomach. It felt amazing.

He bit his lip as he kept grinding on her. Oh, right, the taste of lipstick, still on his lips. He was so lost in the sensual pleasure of this moment that he'd forgotten, but suddenly the image of him with the lipstick and mascara snapped back into his brain. At once, he was imagining himself as a pretty girl, skinny little slut, desperate for cocks to ride, Valerie his conquest. He rocked back and forth harder, faster.

He looked down at Valerie, gratified to see the look of intense pleasure on her face.

"I love your cock," he moaned.

"Ohhh, baby my cock loves you," she said.

Mmm. That made him happy to hear. A thing to say crossed his mind. A little bit kinky, almost embarrassed to say it, but...

"Mmm, do you like my pussy?" he asked.

Valerie nodded, desperately. "Yes! Yes!"

"Hmm, good. My pussy loves you too. Oh!" He was getting close, grinding frantically on her cock, his own rubbing back and forth against her belly, the thought reverberating around his head, she loves my pussy, she loves my pussy...

The orgasm was intense, more intense than he would've thought possible for his second of the day, and lasted what felt like a full minute. His cum sprayed all over her chest, coating her breasts and stomach, some shooting as far as her chin. He was enraptured by the delighted, horny look on Valerie's face as she watched him cum. He wanted badly to give her an orgasm, but when he went to start moving on her cock again, "Nnnh!" It felt raw and tender all of a sudden, like before, like after he came from Rose's cock, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, not thinking about it. He got up off her cock and crawled up so his face was close to hers.

"That was incredible," he breathed. "God, it was so... different. Nothing like what happened before, like just... completely different experience. I loved it."

"Mmm it was so hot to watch," Valerie sighed, "felt so good on my dick." She went in for a kiss, and he let his face just fall onto hers. Mouths open, hands on each other's faces, tongues luxuriating in each other's company... Home again.

Nicholas pulled his face away. "Hey," he said, "You still need to cum, huh?"

Valerie nodded vigorously.

"Wanna cum in my pussy?" he asked, eagerly. She nodded at that too. "Alright. Then I'm going to need you to get on top of me and fuck me. I'm too tender down there to ride it effectively, so..."

At this Valerie made a face. "I mean if you're too tender to ride it, then you're too tender for me to fuck you too."

He shook his head, "No, like, it'd be hard to make myself do it, but I can handle it if you're just gonna plow me."

She sat up. She put a hand on his face. "We can find some other way to get me off. You don't have to do this."

He took one of her fingers into his mouth and sucked on it. "I know. I want to. I want you to dominate me. Use my body." He sucked on her finger again. "Would it make it hot for you if I begged you to stop?"

Yeah, it would, she thought. She wanted to give in, but was still concerned. He's gonna retraumatize himself with this shit, she thought.

"If we're going to play like that," she said, carefully, "maybe you should come up with a safeword."

He shook his head. "But I don't wanna use a safeword, I want you to fuck me til you cum."

She tried again. "I'm trying to give you back control."

"And I'm trying to give you back control," he said. "Like... it was nice, really good, really hot doing it the way we just did, I just," he searched for words, "I'm not proud of it, but toward the end of Rose doing what she did, I kind of got into it. I, like, was enjoying being fucked too hard, used, dominated. Enjoying being hurt even. And I still hated her and I hated myself for it, but, I don't know, what I want, so badly, is to feel that way with you. Have that same feeling of being dominated, just by somebody I like." He paused and looked up to see her face. She turned her head away slightly. "I'm sorry. Do you feel like I was unfaithful to you? Does that make you mad?"

It for sure made her sad. "Oh," she said, not making eye contact, "Rose is really, really good at making people feel complicit in what she does to them. It's, I don't know, nothing I wouldn't've expected."

"Okay," Nicholas nodded. "You could... punish me for getting into it."

She shook her head. "You don't deserve to be punished for it."

"Well, you could pretend," he shot back, hopefully.

She thought about this for a moment. Then, suddenly she grabbed Nicholas, wrapped her arms tightly around him. Into his ear she said, softly, "You know you're driving me crazy, right?"

He didn't, but, "Good," he breathed.

"Mmmm, you know it's taking everything I've got to not throw you on the bed and have my way with you. I could've done that from the second you suggested it. And I want very badly to make sure you're really okay with what's about to happen, because unless you say otherwise very soon, what's about to happen is I'm going to start ramming my cock into you really," she kissed his neck, "really," kiss, "really," kiss, "hard. And I'm not going to stop until I cum. Sound good?"

He gave her neck a nibble. "What are you waiting for?" he breathed.

And then all of a sudden he was on his back, her on top of him. He registered her huge grin, her wild horny eyes staring into him, strong fingers gripping his shoulders, and then all of a sudden her cock was jammed into him, too deep, too fast. And it hurt a whole lot but the first thing out of his mouth was a long, gratified, "Ohhhhh, FUCK ME!" She withdrew it and rammed it hard into him, over and over, and it still hurt but he still just kept begging for more, harder, faster, yes yes yes!

"Hey," Valerie said, gently yanking on his hair, "I believe you promised you'd beg me to stop, remember?" Hard thrust, that time it was clearly just a yelp of pain he let out. Nicholas was concerned she'd be upset by that, but looking at her face it obviously just made her horny. "Well what are you waiting for? Beg me... you little slut!"

"Ohhh, Valerie, it's too much, I can't take it, please don't," he moaned as she thrust into him. He was in heaven.

"Ooooh you've had this coming for so long, you little bitch," Valerie said.

"Oh, I can't take it, oh!"

"Hmmm," Valerie hesitated before saying this, but what the hell, all part of the play, "If you can't take this, you shouldn't've been fucking around with other girls, huh? You're mine! Mine, you little bitch, you understand?"

And, luckily, he seemed to get into this approach. "Oh! I've been so bad, I'm dirty, awful, slutty."

She grinned. "You deserve this."

"Yes!"

"You've been a little slut, but you're never going to be anything other than mine again, you understand?"

"Ah! Yes! I'm yours! What do you want me to do?"

"Mmm, just lay there and take this cock, slut."

"Oh! Oh! It's too much!"

"Mmm, but you're still gonna take it."

Neither of them could keep the smiles off their faces while they engaged in this performance. For a moment their eyes met, and Nicholas could see in Valerie's eyes this look of wild sexual abandon and deep, deep affection. He could just about die of happiness.

"Mmm, you're a sexy little sissy, you know that?" Valerie purred as she kept thrusting into him.

Oh right, the makeup, Nicholas kept forgetting about it. But it was nice to remember, nice to feel all over again like a pretty girl being fucked hard. Before he had been just laying there taking her cock, but now he was slamming his hips into her thrusts, taking it deeper, getting pounded harder.

"Ahhh, do I look pretty?" he gasped.

Valerie nodded, desperately, "Yes! Yes!"

"Mmmm, so do you," he said, and pulled her in to kiss her on the lips while she kept fucking him. He pulled away and whispered in her ear, "You're the hottest girl ever, you know that?"

Valerie knew she wasn't, but right now she could just about believe Nicholas thought so. "Mmm, you're too sweet," she said.

"Oh! Oh, cum in me Valerie!" he said, and thrust himself onto her in just the right way to push her over the edge. He felt distinctly as her cock throbbed to release her cum, as she fucked it hard and deep into him. In ecstasy, he kept throwing himself into her thrusts, saying, "Ohhh give me your cum! All of it! Ah!"

When she was finished they lay there, Valerie on top of him, cock still inside, kissing his face.

"This was," Valerie said, then took a breath, "the best sex I've ever had in my life."

Nicholas knew that she'd had enough sex for that to mean something, so "Mmm, that makes me feel special."

"Ohhh, it should, baby," she said, and gave him another kiss. "Like, God, all my life, I've been searching for a connection like this, and I've never had it until right now." She paused. "Nicholas, I-"

Just then the door swung open. They heard Brian's voice say, "C'mon, man, fuck's sake."

Nicholas looked over, saw that Brian was walking into the room with his hand over his face. For whatever reason, he still just felt shameless about everything. "Sorry, Brian," he said, brightly, and then, to Valerie, "I think we should get in the shower now, huh?"

Valerie nodded. She pulled out of him and stood up. Nicholas felt the cum gush out of him once her cock was removed. Hmm, he thought, guess I'm gonna have to wash these sheets. He grabbed two towels, gave one to Valerie and, once they were covered up, they made their way to the bathroom.

"This is a boy's bathroom, huh?" Valerie said, standing outside. "Since this is a boy's floor and all. Maybe I should just run upstairs..."

Nicholas grabbed her hand. "Don't you find it kind of exciting, using the wrong one? Breaking the rules?" He shot her a big eager smile. "C'mon, I want you to shower with me, that sounds really fun right now."

Of course it did sound fun, but he also still wasn't sure he could handle being alone yet. He was proud of himself for playing it off like it was just for fun.

She grinned at him. "It does sound fun, doesn't it? Us all wet together, soaping each other up..."

"Mmm, come on, what are we waiting for?" he said, and tugged her into the bathroom.

There was no one else in the bathroom, but they still scampered quickly through the bathroom to get to a shower stall before anyone saw them. Once inside, Nicholas quickly pulled the curtain shut and they took their towels off. Nicholas ran a hand up Valerie's chest.

"Wow," he said, "I don't know why but it's so hot just standing next to you completely naked. Like as opposed to when we're on the bed together. I don't know, it's more obvious just how much... larger you are then me. I like it!" He went and grabbed her cock, by now mostly soft. "Hmm, you're larger than me all over, aren't you?"

God, he loved seeing the horny look on her face when he did that. But she pulled his hand off and said, "Let's get clean now, huh? How hot do you like the water?"

"You put it where you're comfortable with it," Nicholas said, "I'll adjust."

It turned out to be quite a lot hotter than he preferred it, actually, but that wasn't the only reason he spent a while lurking outside the water stream. He knew he had to bathe tonight, but he was still reluctant to let the water wash away the lipstick and mascara. Well, what the hell, has to be done, he thought, and he stuck his head into the water. He felt the hot water stream down over his face, and watched as red and black ran down into the water streaming off him. He had the thought, huh, nothing stopping me from crying now, no makeup to ruin. But after all this time, he didn't think he felt particularly close to tears.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers
12