All Comments on 'Wicked Games Pt. 07'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghialmost 3 years ago

I hope we can see how it went for Rose too :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird to say this as much as I dislike rape fantasy porn but this was my least favorite chapter you turned nick from an interesting character coming to terms with his sexuality who had agency into a mindless slut and felt like a huge change for the character that was unearned. Then again I’m less of a fan of the futa/male where the men are all mindless sluts never really saw the appeal of that. Great story overall just not my thing.

MrscoggliottiMrscoggliottialmost 3 years ago

Love it!! Keep on keeping on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely. I prefer a bit darker stuff, but this was actually hot and warming in some way, something nice to see. And yeah +1 for the Rose part. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He’s dealing with trauma right now, and not very well I might add. His mind needs time to heal.

HotAss4UHotAss4Ualmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Keep 'em coming please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very quickly becoming my favorite author of futa on male!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nick is acting like he was broken by Rose, loves the pain now. Curious to see how deprave he can go. Loving it so far, please more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this got depressing :(

maxine2maxine2over 2 years ago

Love the romance stories so much, keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES