Wicked Games Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he stepped the rest of his body under the water, and immediately broke down sobbing.

Valerie, bless her, swooped in to hold him against her. "Hey, hey," she said softly. "Let it out, just let it all out."

"I don't," he managed, "I don't know where this is coming from. Like," and started sobbing too hard to talk again, "like I was fine, I was happy, I was feeling good about us."

"I mean I'm still feeling good about us," Valerie said. "Trust me, it's typical to have sudden emotional shifts after something like that."

He opened his mouth, to try and say something about what he was feeling, but he realized he couldn't, literally didn't have the words for the feelings. All he could say was, "It's stupid, I'm so stupid."

"No," Valerie said, "you're a bright boy, it's one of the things I've always liked about you."

Oh. She called him a boy. Right. He was one of those, huh. It was really a very normal thing to say. Now that the makeup was gone, there was really nothing girly about him at all. He sobbed a bit harder at that thought. He wondered if she knew why.

The closest thing to something girly about him, if he thought about it, was that he was obsessed with cock.

"Hey," he said, looking up to face Valerie, a weird too large smile on his face, "I don't wanna dwell on any of these feelings. Why would the past bother me when I'm," he ran his hands down the side of her body, "here right now with the hottest girl in the world? You know what I'd rather let out right now?"

Valerie said nothing, just looked at him expectantly.

He kissed her cheek, "More cum!" he whispered to her. "Right here! I've never done it in the shower before."

"Really?" Valerie said. Now there was a smile tugging on the edges of her lips too, and Nicholas could feel her cock starting to stiffen against him. "Well, it is an experience."

He squeezed her a little tighter. "Show me!"

"I will," she said, and leaned down to give him a deep kiss. I'm about to get some more cock, Nicholas thought. Thank God.

"Mmmm," Valerie said, "turn around. Show me that ass."

Nicholas nodded and, happily, turned around to do as he was told. His face was leaning on the wall behind the shower head, but his ass was still sticking out, being hit by the hot water, and the combination of that sensation plus Valerie's hand giving his cheek a squeeze was heaven right now.

"You know, I think with the water spraying us, we're both gonna be slick enough that we don't need lube. Let me know how it feels, okay?"

Nicholas nodded. But privately, he thought, even if it hurts, I'm just gonna try to endure it.

"Alright, here it comes!" Valerie said, and she started pushing her cock into him.

The sting of it entering was now very familiar to Nicholas. She slid in slowly; he wanted all of it inside him faster, so he rammed his ass onto her cock until it was buried all the way inside. This was a mistake, it hurt tremendously. But he thought she didn't notice his grunt of pain, and he for sure noticed her gasp of pleasure. Worth it, he thought.

"Ah! That was something!" Valerie said. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, just gotta adjust," he replied, "let it sit all the way inside." He started shaking his hips gently against her.

"Ohhhh that feels amazing!" Valerie said. "I'm gonna have to start fucking you, okay?"

For whatever reason, his initial response to this was laughter. "Ahahaha, do it!"

And she did. Her hands were on his hips holding him in place, her cock absolutely ramming him. And it hurt, he was not ready for this level of intensity yet, but he couldn't care, he was in love with the feeling, in love with being used, being fucked. It hurt with every thrust, but he still desperately slammed his body into her thrusts. Their bodies made loud wet smacking noises as they made contact, and with each thrust he made a happy little "Ah! Ah! Ah!" noise.

She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his body up so his back was pressed against her body, her cheek against his. Right into his ear, she breathed, "Mmmm, I can tell you're still sore from earlier, can hear it in your voice, but you've got me so horny I don't care about that."

"Good!" he gasped.

"Mmm, you know my dick is sore now too from all this, but you're just driving me crazy, I can't stop. You're going to wear me out with all this sex you know?"

"No, no, no I'm not!" he said, surprised by how manic his voice sounded. "You're going to keep giving me cock every time I want it, cause that's how into me you are!"

"Mmm, you have a point," Valerie said. Nicholas started throwing himself into her thrusts again, making her moan.

"Mmm, you love my pussy don't you?" he said.

"Yes, God, I love your boypussy!" she moaned. Okay, he thought, that's fine. "Mmm, I love your cock too," and she grabbed his cock, which was achingly hard, and started stroking.

"No, don't, I'm gonna- Ah! Ahhhh!" and he started to come, watching as his cum dribbled down, blended into the shower water, and went down the drain.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah!" Valerie said, and she kept fucking him, and her hand kept stroking his cock too.

That sensation was unbearably intense, he didn't want to make her stop but he was making noises like, "Oh! Ooh, wow, ack! Ohhhh, fuck!"

He heard her chuckle, "Heh heh, it's sensitive huh?"

He gasped, "Yes!"

"It's too much, isn't it?"

"Ahhhhhhahaha, it's close!"

"Yeah?" she said, then suddenly she stopped, took her hand off his cock, pulled herself out of his hole. He turned around to face her; she had a guilty expression. "I'm sorry."

He took her hand, "No, no, you're good!"

"I was getting off on going too far, though. Shouldn't be doing that, particularly not now."

"Hey, I'm good," he said. He stepped a little closer so that their hard cocks were touching; despite herself, she made a little "Mmm" noise at that. "There's no such thing as 'too far', not today, not with you."

God, that made her feel some things. The monstrous part of her was excited to hear him say that, like, yes, yes, push him to the limit, push him past the limit and then keep going, hurt him, abuse him, see how much he can take, see how much he can't stop you from taking... But she was alarmed by his willingness to be hurt.

So she shook her head. "No, I want to treat you right. I want you to have limits, and I want to respect them."

But he shook his head too. "But I don't want there to be limits, I wanna be your fucktoy." He kissed her cheek. "If you want to treat me right, you better cum in me again. Okay?"

"Hmmm," Valerie said, this time it was a noise somewhere between desire and hesitation. "I'm gonna sit down on the floor of the shower, and I want you to ride my cock until I cum, okay? That's an order."

He nodded, "Yes please!"

So she sat down, and when he sat on her cock he didn't take his time with it, just sat down burying it inside him all at once. He made a noise somewhere between pain and pleasure.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," he said. He started rocking back and forth on it. "Mmmm I love having your cock in me. Hey, do you want to play with my cock some more?"

She put her hand on his cock; again, there was a noise of uncertain enjoyment. "Is that okay?" she asked.

He nodded. "It's still tender, it hurts, but I don't want you to stop." He shot a wide grin at her. "That's the thing, it all hurts, the hot water, my hole, my cock, but it doesn't matter, I just gotta push through it." His eyes were wild, eager, burning. "For you."

"I don't want you to hurt yourself for me," Valerie said, and she removed her hand from his cock.

But he just put her hand back on his cock, and started rocking harder on her. "I want this. Mmmm, you can fuck me to death if you want to, just promise you'll cum in me, okay?"

She looked very concerned at him after he said that. She kissed him on the forehead and said, gently, "Mmm, but I want you alive baby."

He got close to her ear and hissed, "Destroy me, please!" What was this? He was surprising even himself right now, the darkness of what he was asking for. But he'd known debasement, known abuse, and gotten something out of it, and something inside him wanted more, craved to know how far his body could be pushed before it broke.

She just gave him a kiss on the mouth. "Baby, you can beg me all you want, but I'm not going to destroy you." Then she gave him a hard thrust upward into his ass that made him gasp. "But I will cum in you."

"Yesss please," he cried out. He began rocking hard on her again, and she kept thrusting into him. She grabbed at his shoulders and dug her fingers into him, just a little.

"Ohhhh, you're a dirty little slut aren't you?" she growled.

"Yes! Yes!"

"But you're mine now, you hear? Your body belongs to me, no one else! I won't let anyone else get their hands on you, because you're all mine!"

"Yes!" he said again, for it was everything he wanted to hear, everything he wanted to feel. He cried out, "Ah! I love you Valerie!"

"Ohhhhhhh!" That was her starting to cum, he knew. "I- AH! I love you too Nicholas."

They sat there in the shower for a while, wrapped around each other, just glowing, burning love for each other.

"I feel... drunk right now," he said, then he laughed. "That's probably a dumb thing to say..."

"Mmm, no it isn't 'cause I feel it too," she said, and gave him a kiss. "You know, we should probably actually bathe in this shower huh?"

"Ugh, fine," Nicholas said, and got up off her cock.

Soaping each other up was still very intimate, very sensual, his hands all over her body, feeling every curve, every muscle, and letting her rub all over him, able to feel from the way she touched him how into his body she was. It was intoxicating, deeply erotic.

No wonder that, when his hands went down to her cock, she was still kind of hard. He soaped it up, stroking up and down, up and down.

"Nicholas, you're- AH! You're just giving me a handjob," Valerie said, a little annoyed but mostly amused.

"Oh, sorry," he said, genuinely bashful for a second. And then... "I know you'd rather get an assjob," and he turned around to start rubbing her cock against his crack.

"Nicholas..."

It was crazy, he was exhausted, he didn't know where the will to keep doing this could be coming from, but he said, "Mmmm, please fuck me Valerie."

"Nah, this is too much for one day, I'm spent," she replied.

He kept rubbing his ass against her hardness. "It doesn't feel spent to me. Feels rock hard all over again."

"You know, lots of soaps make really bad lube, can sting the tissue," Valerie said.

"Then sting me!"

She sighed. "God, you're lucky you're so cute," she said, and she pushed into him again.

Neither of them took note of what time it was when they went into the shower, so they weren't sure exactly how long they had spent in there when they came out to see that it was now 10:30. It was later than they were expecting it to be though. Ah well.

When they went back into Nicholas' room, Brian was laying in bed awake with the lights off, clearly peeved. "You guys know the whole floor heard you in there, right?"

Valerie was sort of embarrassed by this, but Nicholas seemed unconcerned. "Oh well, guess everyone knows I belong to Valerie," he said with a shrug.

As they crawled into bed together, Brian grumbled, "You aren't going to keep doing this shit, are you?"

Big grin, Nicholas said, "Probably not!"

As they lay together, before they fell asleep, Valerie said to him, "You seem relatively okay right now," although this was a partial truth, Nicholas' newfound sexual mania was... well certainly very hot to Valerie, but concerning too, seemed like something that could develop into a dangerous pattern. "And I'm hoping you'll get through this pretty easily, but the consequences of... something like what you experienced tend to keep hitting people for a while. Whatever you're thinking, whatever you're feeling, I've probably felt it or seen someone feel it before. I can give guidance. Know you can talk to me about anything."

"Thanks," he whispered, and snuggled a little tighter against her. He was conscious, had been for hours, of a big ugly gash across his psyche, mostly unexamined. But right now he had a big warm psychic bandage big spooning him, arms wrapped tight around him, big hard cock pressing into his backside. Her embrace was heaven on Earth. He fell asleep easily, and slept calmly.

TO BE CONTINUED

12