Wicked Games Pt. 09

Story Info
Sexiled from her room, Laina makes a new friend, named Skye.
8.2k words
4.84
7.2k
9

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers

This story contains scenes and discussion of nonconsensual, rough, painful sex. Proceed with caution.

*

The same night that Valerie gave Nicholas her ass for the first time, Laina was sitting out on the steps to Waylon Hall, feeling sorry for herself. It was a mistake to let Valerie use her room to fuck Nicholas, she realized now. Yes, it was an inconvenience, they woke her up, they made it hard to focus on studying but, being real, the big reason it was bothering her so much was that she was jealous. God, she'd been so obsessed with the idea of seeing Valerie in action for so long, but now that it was an everyday occurrence in her room she realized just how much she wanted to actually participate. And Valerie still wasn't into that, she knew.

And, honestly she was kind of over Valerie too, her presence and even her sexuality were all too familiar now. She didn't even want to participate in sex with Valerie, specifically, just to participate in sex between a futa and a male. Seeing as she was neither of those, might be kind of tricky. But all she fantasized about anymore was being a boy and getting dominated by futas. She wondered if she could find a way to get in touch with Rose. But Valerie seemed unwilling to help with that, and Rose was uninterested anyway.

She sighed, twisted her long brown hair in her finger. Lots of split ends now. She knew she needed a haircut. She'd been toying with the idea of getting her hair cut short, like, really short this time. Like a boy. But she just kept not getting it done. It was always easier to do nothing.

She was knocked out of her thoughts by a woman's voice saying, "You're Laina, aren't you?"

She looked up. An unfamiliar woman, shortish red hair, baggy sweats, was standing over her, inscrutable smirk on her face.

"Yeah?" Laina said, "How do you know who I am?"

The woman just loomed over her for another second. "Word is," she said, still smirking, "you have a thing," and she grabbed at the crotch of her sweatpants, showing off a long flaccid cock, "for futanari."

"Um..." Laina was stricken. What a bold way to approach someone, how inappropriate, but who was she to judge at this point. She couldn't deny she was curious.

"Name's Skye," the woman said, "friend of Valerie's. Was thinking, I have the night off tonight, if you were free I was hoping I could take you out for dinner. How does that sound?"

Laina sat there stunned for a few moments. Almost couldn't believe this was happening, was this some kind of perverse joke?

Skye rubbed the back of her head, "If you don't wanna, I get it, I can just-"

"No!" Laina said, abruptly, "I mean, yes, yes, I'd very much like to. Where did you have in mind?"

Skye grinned. "You like Indian food?"

"Um, I don't think I've ever had it..."

"You'll like it," Skye said. She stuck her hand out. "Let's go."

As they walked through the campus toward town, Laina asked, "So, how do you know about me?"

"Well," Skye said, "I knew that when Valerie moved out she moved in with a friend. First thing I heard about you specifically was from Rose, who mentioned that Valerie's roommate was, I believe the quote was, 'Psychotically into futas.'"

"Oh," Laina was blushing now. "I mean, I was drunk, maybe reacting with, like, excessive enthusiasm to certain-"

"And then, Valerie told me how she woke up to her roommate sucking on her cock," Skye continued, smirking at her.

"Yeah," Laina said sheepishly, "yeah, I did do that. God, you know about all the things that make me seem like a freak."

"Well," Skye said, putting an arm around her shoulder, "I'm also a freak. So it sparked my curiosity, you know? Tell you what, I recognized you because a little bit ago, I asked Valerie to take a picture of you and send it to me."

Laina blinked, "Why?"

"Cause I was, I don't know, intrigued by you. It's hard to find a girl who's into futas. And it's hard to find a girl who's a freak like you are. And so, I don't know, I wanted to see what you looked like." Skye leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "Lucky it turned out you were so cute."

Laina smiled at this, "Oh, stop."

"You are!"

Laina shook her head, "I don't know, I'm heavier than I'd like to be."

"Pfft. You're curvy. In a good way!" Skye said.

"Well thanks. I don't know, I wish I was built more like you. Taller, wiry, almost sort of a boyish frame..."

"Heh," Skye said. "Yeah I guess you could call me boyish, huh?" She gave Laina a look. "I don't know, I'm envious of your body. I wish I had tits as big as yours."

"You can have them!" Laina said.

Skye grinned at that. "Damn, girl, I haven't even bought you dinner yet."

Laina smiled, "I just meant-"

Skye cut her off, bent down for another kiss on the cheek, "I know what you meant. Hey, it's this building on the right, Taj Palace."

Meals came from the kitchen refreshingly quickly after they ordered. Laina had gone with chicken tikka masala, just because it was something she'd heard of, while Skye got something called Saag Paneer, which was very green.

"So," Skye asked, "how did you get involved with Valerie?"

"Well," Laina said, "I knew her from my psychology classes. And she mentioned at one point that she was a futa and... I don't know, I'd never thought much about futanari, or girls in general, but something about her, just knowing she had a cock, and she's so large and strong and... like gentle, but with an intensity to her. I don't know, I just started thinking about her a lot."

"Trust me," Skye said through a mouthful of paneer, "I get it."

"So I made a point to be friends with her. How about you, how did you get involved with her?"

"Heh," Skye said. "Met her through Rose and them." She went back to eating.

Laina looked expectantly at her. "How'd you meet Rose and them then?"

Skye shrugged. "So I just sort of grew up not knowing any other girls, you know, like me, and just generally being sort of lonely, single mom, no siblings, not good at making friends. I felt weird about myself a lot of the time. But then one day a little after I turned 18 I was just walking in the park and saw these three gorgeous girls walking by, and they were talking pretty loudly, hard not to notice, and one of them mentioned something about, like, 'our cocks'. And my ears perked up at that, like maybe they were like me. So I started following them at a distance. Kind of creepy, I know, but I wasn't sure how to approach them, didn't know what I could say. So I was lurking behind them, listening. I worked out they were seniors at North High, which was a few towns over, they mentioned something about being banned from the park up there, talked about how they were trying to meet boys here but weren't having any luck, that sort of thing.

"But so eventually they started going off the trail, and I kept following them, and eventually they stopped in a clearing, and Rose was saying something like 'Well, we couldn't find anyone to be our cumdump Iris, you know what that means.'

"And Iris was going 'Yeah, yeah,' and at this point I was crouching behind a bush, but if they were going to start having sex with each other I wanted to watch, so I peeked my head up.

"They noticed me pretty much immediately. Iris was facing me and just said, 'who the fuck are you?' Then the other two noticed me, Rose ran over to grab me. And at first she seemed really angry, but when she noticed my hard cock in my pants, her demeanor changed, she seemed more curious.

"So Iris and Ganza held me against a tree, while Rose stood in front of me, and she just started rubbing my cock through my pants. And it felt amazing, I'd never had, like, any kind of sexual contact before.

Rose said, 'You know, it's not nice to spy on people. You're being a little creep, what should we do about that, huh?'

'We should fuck her!' Iris exclaimed.

Rose sighed. 'Yes, I was building up to that, Iris, thanks. But yeah, the three of us, we're the assfucking squad. We came here to find cute boys to assfuck but...' and she pressed her body against mine, I felt her hardness against mine, it was heaven, 'we could use you instead. Hmm. You know, we don't meet another girl like us every day, you really should've just introduced yourself.'

"And I was feeling so much, I was so nervous, and kind of scared of them but, like... this was like a fantasy come true. Almost couldn't believe it was happening. I told them, 'Hey, just so you know, we aren't in the park anymore, we're on someone's property. You guys walked past a 'Trespassers will be shot' sign. But I live within walking distance, and my mom won't be home for hours so, you know...'

"So I took them back to my house and they all took turns with me. They went pretty rough with me, just really hard, deep, fast, like, if it was too much or too rough there was no way they were gonna stop it. And it was a lot, but... I really wanted to be enough for them, so I powered through. Rose took my ass first, just drove it in with a tiny amount of saliva. And it was painful, but she seemed like she was enjoying me so much, it made me feel amazing. She'd just growl stuff like, 'Mmm, you're a dirty girl aren't you, you're loving this, we can do anything to you,' and smack my ass and all I could say was, 'Yes, yes, yes!' Soon Ganza got bored and started fucking my mouth, and I don't know if you've ever been, like, sandwiched between two cocks like that..."

Laina shook her head, "No, I haven't." Laina was hanging on her every word, wide eyed.

"But it does something to you. Like, it makes you feel so gorgeously, magnificently slutty, just high on the feeling of servicing cocks. Once Rose busted in me, it was Ganza's turn with my ass, and she's... like Rose likes hurting people, but she's very deliberate, very precise. Ganza is just very large and very thick and likes to start off fucking really hard and fast and not stop until she cums. That was the part I struggled with the most, but pretty soon Iris came in, sat her big ass on my face and made me eat it. That helped, that... that was nice. Then Ganza came and it was Iris' turn, and she's very, like... she's not as much of a bully as the other two, she likes feeling sexy, she goes hard but she's a bit more sensual, and she like positioned my hands on her to feel her tits and ass. When she got close to cumming she had me choke her. Which was a good way to end the whole thing, I guess, gives you a sort of sense of power after all the domination. But so yeah, that was my first time doing anything sexual."

Laina had this rapturous smile on her face. "Wow. Lucky."

Skye smiled ruefully. "I certainly thought so at the time. I had never really flirted with anyone before even, didn't know how to approach someone being, you know, like I am."

"I mean you still don't," Laina said, smugly. "Can't just walk up to a girl and grab your dick at her."

"Well," Skye said, "I had the advantage of knowing a little something about you.

"But so yeah, after we were finished, Rose told me, like, 'We should all go hunting together some time.'

"I asked, 'What, like, hunting deer?'

"She just laughed. 'No, hunting boypussy.'

"And I'm really not particularly into guys, so I hesitated, but Ganza sort of stroked me affectionately and said, 'Maybe if we can't find one, we can use you again.' And that idea made me happy, so I tried to go out with them once or twice a week from then on.

"And like, I really should've been able to notice sooner how fucked up everything was, doing what we did. But I was so high on... belonging, with them, and being able to be intimate with them, and... and not having to be afraid of what people thought of my body anymore. Like, in all the time I never figured out how to be honest with people about what I was and Rose offered a fiendishly simple solution: just don't bother. Don't bother with honesty, don't bother with their feelings, just... take. And them ganging up on me was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me, and so when guys resisted there was this genuine feeling that like, dude, you don't appreciate how lucky you are. Like, fine, if you're going to make the best thing ever happening to you into a problem then I guess it's gonna have to be a problem. You're welcome assholes."

"Yeah..." Laina sounded thoughtful. "Honestly, that's kind of how I felt about Valerie's... activities. Like, being completely honest, before it all came out I spent a while tracking down her boys and just... asking them about what happened. Just cause I wanted to know. And even though they all weren't okay, I couldn't really care about the hurt they were in because I was just so friggin jealous of them."

"Heh," Skye smirked. "Yeah, we're kindred spirits huh? God, I got so jealous of the boys, I was showing up for the days where we couldn't find someone and they ended up using me. Even then, a lot of the time they still used Iris. Which I mean, I get. She does have, like, a huge ass." Skye paused, closed her eyes, like she was imagining it. Laina felt a distinct pang of jealousy, which surprised her. "Always envied it, I'm more, you know, wiry and boyish, like you said" Skye continued.

"So," Laina asked, despite the bit of jealousy she was so desperate to know more, "did you guys fuck each other a lot?"

"Eh, really only when we couldn't find a boy. And we were good at finding boys."

"Okay," Laina nodded, "So are they all, like, bi?"

"Nah," Skye shook her head. "They're all like... mostly into men. I mean they all like... prettiness, they like feminizing men. And they're all more into, like, a girl with a cock than a girl without one. Rose in particular just likes fucking anything with a cock. I always used to cut my hair super short because it made me more boyish for them, I think Iris wears her hair short for the same reason. I dunno. I used to tell myself I couldn't be lonely, I had four super-hot girlfriends. But over time you eventually realize that no, you have zero girlfriends and are in fact a member of a violent criminal gang. All of the other girls, I'm just so sick of them at this point. Like, they have no fucking ambitions in life besides fucking boys and floating on Rose's parents' money until they can't anymore. And just every fucking interaction turns into a game or a trap or a mean joke, and it's always been like that, the entire time, and I just didn't notice because the parts I liked made me feel like nothing else ever had.

"But Valerie wasn't like that. She joined up pretty soon after I did, and I kind of had a crush on her almost immediately. She was always so... sweet, I don't know."

"Yeah," Laina said, "Like, it's so freaky to me that someone can have her demeanor and do all the stuff she did. I don't know, made her more intriguing, but... it's weird."

Skye nodded. "Well, like me, she learned how to fuck from Rose. It sticks with you, sort of defines what's normal. For a while there, when she was pursuing all those boys on her own, I knew she was kind of fed up with Rose and them too, like, we were rooming together on the second floor of that house, we talked a lot and sort of commiserated over our grievances, kind of realized we both weren't happy there. And so I knew she was trying to find someone outside of them, have like a real relationship, but she couldn't do it right because all she knew how to do was be like Rose, only nicer."

"Okay," Laina said, "So do you know at all what went down with Trenton? He never wanted to talk to me, I've always been so curious."

"Heh," Skye seemed melancholic now. "It was kind of my fault. I mean, it was Rose's fault, she's the one who hurt him, but I don't know, I knew what I was getting him into."

"So the thing about Trenton," she went on, "was that he actually kind of liked her back. She was so excited, so bubbly, gleaming for days about him after they first met. I was kind of jealous, not gonna lie. She never would've taken a boy she was trying to make her boyfriend back to the house before, if anyone brings a boy back we're supposed to share. But things were going well with him, so she took a chance, brought him over. I came back from work and they were going at it, I asked if I could, you know, play with them, they were both into the idea. So we spent the night all fooling around with each other, it was really fun, it was... pleasant in a way sex I'd been a part of usually wasn't, just everyone enjoying themselves. Well all fell asleep together in her bed. In a way, it was the closest I'd ever been to Valerie. Like, she'd fucked me with the other girls sometimes, and a couple times Rose made Valerie be our cumdump. Really cruel of her, Valerie really didn't like having to do it, but fuck it, I still participated. But so that was really the first time it was just the two of us, just having sex in a way that was mutual.

"Except, of course, it wasn't just the two of us. There was this interloper, and he was the one Valerie really liked. So that stung. Trenton was more into me than Valerie was, which felt weird too. Valerie had warned him he couldn't move through the house freely without getting caught by the other girls; she promised she'd escort him out. But in the morning, Trenton slept through his alarm. A half hour later, he woke up with a start, realizing he was running late. It woke both of us up, Valerie was all groggy, but when she realized he was going to go downstairs she moved to go after him. And I... I didn't want the moment with her to be over. So I gently held her down, said like, 'Hey, where are you going?'

'I've got to help him get out,' she said.

'Well, you should let me take care of this first,' I said, rubbing her hard cock, and I took it into my mouth. She tried to get away for a little bit after that, but," Skye smirked, looking down at her food, "she gave in to it pretty quickly. I sucked her for a while and then climbed up on top of her and rode her cock till I came all over her chest, and kept riding until she came inside me. We lay there together for a minute, then she realized she needed to get to class. She rinsed the cum off herself in the shower and she was running down the stairs. I just sort of went down behind her, wanted to... linger with her a little longer.

"We got downstairs and all three of them were on the main level, playing the Xbox. You could smell sex in the air. Rose just said, 'Hey Veeb, if you bring your sluts here you have to share. That boy seemed a little confused about that.'

Valerie just looked really sad for a second. She was like, 'Yeah I know,' and then darted out the door.

I didn't have anywhere to be, so I hung out, asking like, 'So what happened with that boy?'

"Rose gave me this really evil smirk, 'Well you know, he was in such a fucking hurry to get out of here, so I decided to do the nice thing, get it over with quick. So Ganza and I double-penetrated his ass, while Iris fucked his throat. All simultaneous, not trying to take up his whole morning, you know.'

I just said 'Damn.'

'Yeah, it got pretty rough,' Ganza said with a smirk.

'Still fucked the cum out of him though. He's a big baby, he liked it really. Shit, I should've asked you if you wanted in,' Rose said. 'Sorry about that.'

I just stuck my hand up like, 'I got a turn with him last night.' I wanted to say more, tell them off or something, but like, what would be the point, you know? It's just how they are."

"Wow." That was all Laina could say. "I don't think Valerie deserved a punch in the face though."

Skye blinked, "What?"

"Oh," Laina said, "that's how it all came out, Valerie strolled up to him in the dining hall and he just punched her in the face, told her to stay away from him."

Skye seemed angry. "Mm. Mm. Gonna have to find him and punish him for that one."

"Maybe I could help," Laina said. "I'll let you know if I see him, maybe I could, I don't know, tail him or something..." It was dumb, this really wasn't an appropriate reaction, but she had a big stupid grin on her face. "How would you punish him?"

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers