Wicked Games Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a long, happy, "Mmmmhmmmff."

"Yeah, how about this?" she said, and suddenly he felt a lubed finger along his asshole.

At that he let out a sharp, "Mm! Mm-mff."

"Sounds like he doesn't like the butt stuff, Skye," came the short girl's voice.

"Aw, that's a shame, this is gonna be pretty hard on him then," same sarcastic, mocking tone. He felt her lift his legs up, prop them over her shoulders... and he felt something wide and hard pressing against the outside of his hole.

He tried, furiously, to communicate his disapproval. "Mm! Mm-mm, mm-mm, mm!" But to no avail, soon he felt it pushing its way inside him, stretching his hole painfully, boring deeper and deeper. An interesting sensation, could be some pleasure in it, but so much, so fast... His cries of pain were still muffled against the short girl's pussy.

"Aw, you don't like that?" That was the short girl. "Well too bad. Can you tell that's a real cock there? Yeah. She's gonna fuck you until she cums inside, no condom, and we're not letting you get out of it for anything."

As she fucked the man, Skye was watching Laina, the libidinous expression of malice on her face as she taunted him, her gratified smirk at the man's noises of pain. She was already drunk on the power she had over this man. This sort of sadism was coming so naturally to her and, God, Skye found her so fucking sexy right now. The man beneath them was just an afterthought, she was basically just using him as a fleshlight while she watched Laina.

"Hey!" Laina barked, "Who said you could stop licking me?" She tweaked his nipples hard; he yelped at that. "Tongue on my pussy, now." A gratified exhalation signaled to Skye that he'd begun again.

"Don't act like this is such an awful thing," Laina added, "the hottest thing in the world is happening to you right now. Skye is fucking your asshole. Try to appreciate it."

"Aw, you're too sweet," Skye said.

Laina shot her a grin, "Hm, I don't think that's true."

"Well you're too sweet to me," Skye said, and leaned toward her to get a kiss while they both kept riding the man's body, as he thrashed and writhed and grunted beneath them.

"I mean, I am right though, he's getting something out of this," Laina said with a smirk. "Look how hard his dick still is. Leaking precum even." She put her finger on the head of his cock, got a little bit of precum on her finger, and held it up in front of Skye's mouth. "Try some! You're the one doing it to him after all."

Skye dutifully licked it off Laina's finger, "I mean I'm sure you're helping. My dick would be super hard if you were on my face right now."

"Aww," Laina said.

Skye put her own finger on his head and fed Laina some precum. Another loud grunt from the man beneath them. "Hey, we know you're a big liar, we know you like this." She put her hand back on his cock and started stroking. That seemed to calm him down a little.

"This is fun, but I am jealous of him, wish you were fucking my asshole again right now," Laina grinned up at Skye.

"I'm still jealous that you aren't sitting on my face playing with my cock," Skye shot back, and went in for another kiss.

At this moment Valerie was coming downstairs. One week without Nicholas bottoming, that was the plan, it was her plan, but four days in she was finding it harder to resist. They'd tried a couple more times to have sex with her taking his cock but, dammit, she wasn't much of a bottom, and he wasn't much of a top, and the novelty had worn off. She wanted his ass, bad. He was still asleep up in his room, they had been spooning, his ass rubbing up against her hard cock... It would have been so easy to just shove it in, make him take it. She had to find another outlet, hopefully Laina would let her jerk off in her room.

As she got closer, she heard lots of noise coming from inside Laina's room. Huh. That's unusual.

She opened the door to find Skye and Laina, lips locked in a passionate kiss, some strange man beneath them, handcuffed to the bed, Skye's cock up his ass, Laina's ass on his face. It seemed unlikely he was in this position willingly.

Just like old times, Valerie thought, oh God.

"Oh hey, Valerie!" Skye said, "You want in on this?"

Valerie looked away. "No."

"C'mon, I think you do," Skye said, teasing.

"You hear that?" Laina said, presumably to the man under her face, "Another dickgirl just walked in, she's going to have her way with you too." The man made some noises that might have been protest or enthusiasm at that. Valerie was really tempted to find out which...

"Nah, nah," Valerie said, "I'll just, uh, leave you guys to it," and slipped out through the door.

Standing in the hallway, she thought to herself, well, I can always jerk off in the bathroom.

She was for sure going to fantasize about participating in whatever was going on in there though. Better than fantasizing about abusing Nicholas. Again.

TO BE CONTINUED