Wicked Games Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye looked Laina over, a probing look, but clearly intrigued. "You're really something, aren't you? I was thinking I'd just rough him up a little but..." she reached her hand out to where Laina's was sitting on the table, stroked Laina's hand with her finger, "if you'd be so kind as to help me find him, I'm sure I could find a punishment you would find more... stimulating. Let you watch..."

"What do you have in mind?" Laina asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Skye shot back.

At this Laina blushed, pulled her hand away to mess with her hair. "Oh, I don't know. What I was thinking, it's not right."

"Lots of things aren't right," Skye said, "but we could still do them."

Laina stared at the table, still grinning, still fidgeting with her hair. "Maybe he's been through enough already."

Skye reached out and lifted her chin up so that their eyes met. She gave her this deep, penetrating look. "No he hasn't."

Laina was feeling so much, guilt and embarrassment and shame but also this glorious, wonderful, giddy excitement. "Well, I'll think about it. I don't know, tell me more about that day, did anything else happen?"

"Not really. I just hung out and watched them play video games for a while, then went upstairs and sulked a while before work, feeling guilty. Didn't see Valerie too much over the next couple days, our schedules didn't match up. Saw her for like five minutes the day after, she was upset because Trenton wasn't returning her texts anymore, and then two days later I came home and she was packing her things.

"I asked what was up and she was all, 'I've gotta get out of this place, can't live in this anymore.' She started rambling, like, 'Trenton hates me now, my friends found out about what we do, they hate me... it's not right. We're not right.'

I was just like, 'I know, I agree.'

She cut me off, 'Do you know? Like, it's not a small thing, Skye, we're monsters. Like we talk about them and how bad they are, but if we keep living here, keep participating, how are we any different from them? And, I don't know, I have one friend who's nice enough to let me live with her. I've gotta get out of here, cause I can't be here and do the right thing.'

Skye sighed. "That's when I made my move. I swooped in like, 'What if we left together? I've got a job, I've got some money saved up, we could rent a place, live together, be together, like we were the other day. Just you and me together, no one else, it felt so good, so right.'

She just looked at me. I could tell in her eyes before she said anything the answer was no, she didn't feel the same. 'Skye, you know I want a boy,' she said finally. And that was it. I mean, it sucks, but there's a certain... cleanness when she just wants something fundamentally other than what you are. Like, there's no way it would work, maybe you're not done healing but the bandage is ripped off." She shook her head. "Man, this is not a first date conversation, I'm sorry." She shot Laina an apologetic grin.

Laina shrugged. "I mean, maybe talking about the girl we were both obsessed with is actually a pretty good first conversation."

Skye took a bite of paneer. "Heh. Maybe."

"So, and I literally have no idea how this will come off, but do you ever, like, wish you could be a boy?" Laina asked.

"Ummm," Skye started, "I certainly went through a period of wishing I was a boy so that I could be with Valerie, but I guess I more wanted to be myself and still be with her. Like, when I was young I for sure fantasized about being a boy, but also about being a normal girl too. Not sure I had a preference between those fantasies, just wanted to be normal. But I like what I am now. Well, I like what I am physically at least."

Laina nodded. "Okay, yeah. Yeah, I like what you are too, so, good, yeah." She wasn't sure if they wanted to say it, so nervous, particularly given that Skye wasn't on the same wavelength, but... "I don't know, I've kind of wanted to be a boy lately. Like, a lot. Like, it started with the fantasy of being one of Valerie's boys, I just, like, lived in that fantasy for months. But lately I'm kind of over Valerie, but the fantasy of being a boy still lingers. I don't know. I don't know, maybe it's stupid."

Skye just said, "Why?" She seemed intrigued, but beyond that Laina couldn't get a read on what she was feeling.

"I guess... cause I'm always still fantasizing about being penetrated anyway, about being, like, a bottom. And surely it's just more convenient to be penetrated if you're a girl already so, like, what the fuck. I don't know. I've considered getting my hair cut short, but it's always just so easy to not, so I keep letting it grow..."

"I could cut your hair short," Skye said. "As long as you want something simple."

"Really?" God, she felt stupid, but something as small as that made her heart do a somersault. "Thanks, that would be great! God, I wish I'd met you sooner. Like, seriously, if I'd known that you were trying to get out when Valerie was, maybe we could've all been rooming together all this time."

"Maybe," Skye said. "Not sure it would've been fair to Valerie, though, us to be fucking in front of her all the time."

Laina's heart stopped. Her fork froze midway to her mouth.

"Sorry," Skye said, smirk on her face, "I didn't misread your intentions did I?"

Laina was blushing, looking down, but she managed to say, "You did not."

"Nice," Skye said. She reached out and stroked Laina's hair. "I am going to cut your hair, but tonight I'd like to be able to play with your hair just once while it's still long. Is that okay?"

Laina nodded enthusiastically.

"Hm," Skye said, putting her hand on Laina's face, "Good boy." A small explosion happened in Laina's heart when she said that.

Soon enough they were standing outside the futa house, Skye fiddling with her keys. Laina looked nervously at the house. "So, this is safe? Like, the others aren't going to insist on having me too are they?"

Skye turned to her, eyebrow raised. "Would you be opposed if they did?"

"I... I don't know. It's been a fantasy but it seems like a lot."

"Well, don't worry," Skye said, "you're not their type." She stroked Laina's hair. "Just my type."

"Rose said, I think, 'You're not my type mister', when she was over," Laina said. "That messed with my head a little, I don't know. Like, did she call me 'mister' cause she knew about the boy fantasies somehow? I hadn't told anyone about that before tonight..."

"With Rose, who fucking knows," Skye said, and she opened the door. She took Laina by the hand up the stairs to the second floor. As soon as they were through the door, Skye grabbed Laina and pushed her back against the wall, pressing her body against hers. Her cock was quickly rock hard, huge and grinding into Laina's stomach.

"You feel that?" Skye said, voice barely above a whisper.

"Yeah," Laina breathed.

"You want it?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"Hmmm," a deep hungry growl. "It wants you." She gave Laina a kiss on the mouth. "Get down on your knees. Suck it."

Laina did as she was told. On her knees, she pulled Skye's sweatpants down, and her big cock popped out, pointing right at her face. God, there was a distinct musk to her crotch, she loved it right away. She took the head into her mouth, hearing Skye's gasp of pleasure. Laina took it slowly at first, sucking on the first few inches of it while her hand worked on the rest of the shaft. But soon Skye's hand was on the back of her head, pushing her cock in deeper, deeper... too deep, fuck. Laina tried to pull her face away, but Skye's hands held her firm in place and forced her cock the rest of the way down her throat. It was a surreal sensation, big meaty cock shoved uncomfortably deep down her throat, thrusting in and out, her nose buried in Skye's pubic hair, her eyes streaming tears, her brain burning from the lack of oxygen. She banged her hand against Skye's leg, desperate for air.

After a moment Skye released her; Laina collapsed on hands and knees, gasping for air. Skye squatted down in front of her. She put a hand on Laina's chin, tilted her face up to inspect it.

"Mmm, that felt really good baby," Skye said, eager, hungry little tinge to her voice.

Laina wanted to be mad, but God she perked up to hear her say it felt good. "Yeah?" she said, lips curling into a smile despite herself.

"Absolutely," Skye said. She kissed her forehead. "And how are you doing?"

"It was rough," Laina admitted.

"Yeah," Skye said, her voice sympathetic but not remotely apologetic. "We fuck boys rough here. That's what you wanted right? To get fucked like one of our boys?"

"Yeah..." Laina said, but she could feel her enthusiasm for this experience starting to wane.

"Hey," Skye said, and she stroked Laina's hair, "I do want this to be good for you, okay? I want really," another kiss on her forehead, "really badly for you to have a good time. Not going down your throat again tonight, if I go too far you can tell me to stop and I will stop. But I tend to fuck hard. Give your body to me and I'll be kind of rough with it. But," and here she put her thumb in Laina's mouth, "I'm also going to make you cum really hard. Sound good?"

Laina nodded, didn't even have to think about it. God, she was so nervous about what might come next, but Skye crouching there in front of her, staring so deep into her eyes, so calm and in control but positively radiating this desire to fuck her brains out, she couldn't help it, she was putty in her hands.

"Hmm, good boy," Skye said. "Take your clothes off, lay on the floor on your back, legs spread."

Laina started taking clothes off, noticed Skye doing the same. She couldn't help watching. God, Skye had some abs. Very toned body, looked like it would be firm to the touch all over. Laina couldn't help being envious. Soon, Laina was completely bare, but still lingered there standing up, watching Skye, staring at her hard cock...

"On the floor, on your back, legs spread," Skye said firmly.

Laina did as she was told. Once she assumed the position, Skye practically dived face first into her crotch. She gave Laina's pussy a lick; she gasped at that. "You sucked my cock," Skye said, "it's only fair that I suck yours."

Laina's previous boyfriend had gone down on her, sure, but mostly licking the skin around the vagina, ignoring the clit. Skye, on the other hand, clamped her lips around Laina's clit and sucked hard, tongue running back and forth along the very tip of the clit, chin teasing the outside of her hole. The sensation was intense, almost unbearably so, the pleasure ecstatic to the point that it was overwhelming. She tried to moan, but couldn't find her voice, all that came out was this stricken voiceless gasping, "Hah, hah, hah!" Skye's hands ran greedily up and down Laina's thighs as she worked away with her mouth. Laina's hands, meanwhile, gripped the back of Skye's head tightly, fingers tangled up in her red hair, holding her face in place on her pussy, don't you dare stop now, no, no, getting so close...

The orgasm was intense, her whole body shaking as her mind exploded from pleasure, sensation reverberating through her body as a long rapturous cry ripped out of her. When it was finished, while she was laying there catching her breath, Skye rose from below to look her in the eyes, intense stare, triumphant, eager little grin on her face. She went in for a deep tongue kiss; Laina could taste her pussy juice on Skye's mouth. She pulled her mouth away and moved her head down to whisper in Laina's ear, "Are you ready for my cock?"

"Yes," Laina whispered back, still in the afterglow but aching with desire all the same.

An instant later her cock was driven halfway in; she let out a sharp "Ah!" at that. A bit painful, but not in a bad way, certainly didn't overwhelm the pleasure. And the sensation, as Skye lay on top of her kissing around her neck as her cock ground deeper and deeper, of being enveloped by her, inside and out, it was pure bliss. As it went on, Skye got rougher, thrusting harder, sharper into Laina, hands scratching at her body, kisses on the neck turned into bites, or sharp sucking, sucking on the flesh of the neck until blood vessels broke, then moving to another spot to give her another hickey. Eventually she pulled her face off of Laina's neck, looked her in the eyes, this extraordinary lust-drunk look in her eyes.

"Feel good?" Skye asked.

Laina nodded, "It's like heaven."

"I was thinking," Skye said, odd little grin on her face, "we could kick it up a notch."

Laina was about ready to try anything Skye wanted. "How?" she asked.

"What if I fucked you like a boy? Like, for real?"

Before Laina could ask what she meant by that, Skye's cock had slid out of her pussy and was driving it's way, slowly, up her ass. This was a new sensation for her, strange, kind of painful, but more than anything else weird and alien and dirty. Her mouth opened wide with shock, by reflex her body jolted away from the intruding cock. Skye held her in place with hands on her shoulders.

"Oh no you don't," Skye said in a deep growl, a tone that kind of scared her but also aroused her. "I'm going to make it good for you, okay?" She licked two fingers and put her right hand down to play with Laina's clit. Laina gasped; all at once, the feeling of the cock boring into her ass felt not just acceptable, but like a weird, delightfully kinky sort of pleasure.

"Mmmm, you like that?" Skye said, same low growl.

"Yes!"

Kiss on the mouth. "Good boy," Skye rumbled. "Mmm, your ass is so fucking tight. You're my little bottom slut boy, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"I can keep my hand on your cock and just do anything I want to you, huh?"

"Yes!"

The cock in her ass, the fingers on her clit, were both increasing their tempo. The pain and pleasure were as one, her body rushing toward another climax. In her ear, Skye moaned, "Hnnngg, I'm gonna cum, I'm about to cum right in your ass."

Laina hissed, "Do it!" and, out of some weird newfound slutty impulse, gave her a big lick on the neck.

This seemed to push Skye over the top; Laina felt a deep, punishing thrust as the cock throbbed inside her, filling her with Skye's seed. The sensation of the deep thrust, and the thought of Skye's cum shooting into her, was all it took to push Laina to her own climax.

"Mmnngg, you're cumming too huh?" Skye said, still in the throes of her own orgasm but clearly satisfied by this, triumphant. She kept thrusting convulsively into Laina's ass, shooting more of her seed deep inside, "Oh God, you're so tight right now," Skye moaned.

"Ohhhh fuck you're so big inside me," Laina moaned back.

Soon they were both finished. Laina lay under Skye, feeling warm and glowy and gloriously enveloped by her. "That was incredible," she said after a while.

"Yeah, yeah it was," Skye said. "I hope it goes without saying you'll be coming back sometime?"

"As soon as possible," Laina said, kissed her on the cheek.

It could have been minutes later or hours, but eventually Skye got up off Laina's body, went to the sink to pour herself a glass of water. Laina got up, stood behind her and stroked her back as she took sips from the glass.

Laina felt some trepidation before saying this, but she figured Skye of all people wouldn't be weirded out by it. "Would you be willing to do something... evil with me?"

Skye seemed intrigued. "Do something evil to you?"

"No, like... to someone else, with me."

"Fuckin'... yeah. Or well," Skye downed the last of her water, "depends what it is, but like, probably."

"Okay, you just made it sound earlier like you were trying to be less evil," Laina said, fidgeting with a strand of her hair.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe Valerie was right. Maybe if I really cared I'd have left by now. Maybe I'm just fed up with Rose and them specifically. Maybe," she turned around and scooped Laina up into an embrace, "I could get a lot of pleasure out of corrupting you, Laina."

Laina giggled, "Don't underestimate how depraved I already am."

"Sweetheart, don't underestimate how depraved I can make you," and she kissed Laina on the forehead.

Laina nuzzled her head against Skye's breasts. "Hmm. If we do this, we should do it in my dorm room. I don't want to share with the others. Just us."

"What do you have in mind?" Skye asked, eagerly.

What she had in mind was about to come to fruition several days later when a man named Bryce stood in front of Waylon Hall and sent Laina a message that just said, "Here." He still couldn't believe his luck, getting a threesome together was like pulling teeth when you already had a girlfriend, but to see a dating profile of two girls in a relationship, looking for a man to be their third, well, he almost didn't dare to believe it. One of them was a redhead even. The suspense was killing him, until he saw the girls he still couldn't be certain he wasn't the victim of some prank or con.

He hoped they'd let him in soon, he felt skeevy being an adult man just hanging out on a college campus.

The door swung open and yup, it was one of the girls from the profile, the non-redhead, shorter, curvier, with buzzed hair. She looked him over and simply said, "You're late," and grabbed him by the hand and dragged him in along behind her.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Bryce said, sheepishly, "I had to stay over at work, guy called off-"

"I don't care," the girl said bluntly. Okay. Weird vibe from this one. He followed her up the stairs, down the hall a short way to the room. Inside was the other girl, the redhead, sitting on a computer chair, legs crossed. She had a smirk on her face, just said, "Hey" when he entered.

He lifted his hand awkwardly, "Hey," but then the shorter girl cut him off again.

"Take your clothes off," she said, peeling her shirt off to reveal that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Nice full breasts too, nice sight.

"Damn, you girls don't waste any time," Bryce said, undoing his pants.

"Well, you already wasted so much of our time," the redhead said, a gentle mocking tone to her voice. "What are we going to do about that?"

The shorter girl broke into a grin, "We wanted to try some femdom, like, dominating a guy together. I've never really done anything like this, she's had more experience with it."

That checked out to Bryce. The redhead certainly exuded more of what they called "big dick energy," though he'd always thought that was a ridiculous thing to say about a woman.

Bryce's clothes were off now, he was completely bare facing these unfamiliar women, his cock already hard. "What sort of femdom stuff?" he asked.

The girls shared a look, no words, just these wicked little grins. This manic, electrifying, infectious glee passed between them. The short girl turned back to him, "For right now, just get on the bed. I'm going to handcuff your hands to the bed and then I'm going to sit on your face. Sound good?"

He nodded. "Definitely! What, uh, what's she going to do?"

They shared another look. "You'll see."

So he got on the bed. Soon the short girl was straddling his chest, leaning over him to handcuff each hand to the bedposts. Her tits hanging right over his face, he couldn't help himself, he gave her nipple a lick. She paused in her action at that, came down and grabbed his face.

"Behave you," she said, and gave him a playful slap across the face.

Soon enough she was lowering herself onto his face. His head was enveloped by her thick thighs and big ass, pussy right over his mouth.

"Well what are you waiting for? Eat it... bitch."

So he started licking at her pussy, gratified to hear her moans of pleasure, her hands running greedily over his torso. Soon enough he felt a third hand, lubed up, on his hard cock. He let out an appreciative, muffled moan.

"Like that, huh?" That was the redhead's voice.