All Comments on 'WICKed Hormones Ch. 06'

by RTR9209

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
FastandheartfulFastandheartfulover 3 years ago

It is a very good story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HMm

Hmm, so no one realizes about the peculiarity of the smell and how much more hornier they feel? Am surprised that the mother hasn't figured it out by now considering that she has her rational moments. Sigh, the wait time for newer chapters keeps increasing, see you guys on chapter seven on December XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

Another hot chapter. I'm really enjoying this series. Please send chapter 7!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome..

This making us wait 6-7 weeks is agonizing.. I love, love this story.. but man 6-7 weeks to wait is ruining it. Now you brought the attorney in.. just get Melissa out of the equation and have Jake and Karen take a visit to Tech and stay the night in a motel..fucking like banshees.Katen, in nylons and heels and her legs on Jake's shoulders.. Jake cums in her and then he gets Rachel, too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rawly Rawls

Is that you? I think this is Rawlyrawls. Writes exactly in the same style.

BadofboneBadofboneover 3 years ago
Worth the Wait!!

Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too long again

Once again the wait was forever. It was nice to see him use his “power” on the attorney but after 2 months no sister and he barely even had his Mom. What’s the deal with the super long wait time and our story took a crazy turn but didn’t even include what we have had. Losing me in every chapter. Love the writing style and detail but just not the same anymore after waiting so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3sum?

I can see your working this in for a 3sum in the next chapter with Melissa and Karen and Jacob.... A bold move...I personally like more of the mother and sister action... I was thinking maybe you could introduce an aunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Rawlyrawls

This isn't Rawly Rawls. The writing isn't the same, the themes mostly are. This author is a Rawls' fan, though. Has about the same moniker on Rawls' subscribestar as here on Literotica, I think.

Moon_and_StarsMoon_and_Starsover 3 years ago
Keep it up

For the anonymous readers complaining about how long the new chapters are taking. Yes. it takes a long time to write a good story. Give the writer a break. If he rushed through it, you would complain it wasn't any good and he didn't take his time.

Tell him what you like! Instead of the unwarranted negativity.

Good job RTR9209. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CREAMPIES 🔘•〰️•〰️

We DEMAND it...especially in Mom...

Get that seed squirming into her and hunting her eggs.

Roughsex42Roughsex42over 3 years ago

Great story.

I hope you ignore all the Anonymous beggars that wants you to rush the story and write it their way. Write the story you want to write and take your time.

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 3 years ago
Pregnancy

I hope you add impregnation to the story during the next few chapters.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 3 years ago
Thank You for sharing

I have enjoyed this series very much. My favorite part of the story is the mom and son scenes, those really did it for me. I definitely share this fantasy and attempted my own storyline of this in my Little Teddy series, but yours is much better!

I also find myself craving a story where she is so into an orgasm during intercourse that they forget to pull out and he cums inside her. I honestly thought that was where you were headed the first time he sucked her breast. I also have the desire to see straight laced mom seduced into some kind of lesbian scenario...maybe with sis?

It's your story. Take it where it leads you. I've enjoyed it quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so hot it burns

kepting writing as you want, but more of the lawyer please she was hot

ARQUIMEDESVSARQUIMEDESVSover 3 years ago

Why do good authors have few publications? I guess because they are good.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
still with us?

hope you return soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
all good

ready when you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fan-Freaking-Tastic

Please keep going. Amazing story, love the progresion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

won't history continue?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Such a hot series! Can't wait to see what happens next! Five stars and a favorite point!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

TURGID & COPIOUS

Ugh, those two words make their unwelcome appearance in literotica AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW i can't wate for the nexed one 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Exponential growth for the number of partners next? Getting a bit ridiculous. What's next? Mom becomes a lesbo too?

Darksyde50Darksyde50over 2 years ago

Fantastic series and enjoying each entry more than the next!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

Usually series quickly go downhill after 2 or 3 parts, but you’re doing a good job of keeping up the quality. Hot humping fun.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Jacob is turning into a abusing bastard, I don’t like how this story is taking a very dark turn. A shame really, he should use his gift to bring joy to women everywhere, not becoming a terror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favorite chapter so far. A great read!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I swear, I have read this story before, maybe under a different title...

Still, it is an excellent saga, and is getting better each chapter; I have to disagree with the "abusive" comment by another reader, though.

Jake is feeling his 'power's and is using it the best he can; he 'perceives' the influence his condition has, and uses that to get the women he has seduced to give themselves to him. There is no real coercion, only 'suggestive' conversation with them...the ladies choose to ignore their qualms with their own participation, and ignore them!!

Again, this IS A story...not reality; if offense is taken, go read elsewhere!!

**5** stars, would give more....

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

And, yes, CREAMLIES, PLEASE...AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.

Mom also needs to 'submit' to being doggied by Jake, get her deep...deep...DEEP!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Guys I have a list of popular actresses, names of the women, girls I know from facebook insta, known faces in any field like sports, journalism. As per their age group I have classified them. And while reading any literotica story, as per the character description, I fit an appropriate name out of my list in that story and imagine her as the main character throughout the story. Now for this story, as per the nature of the mom and her age, I have two names for now : Actresses Lorraine Bracco and Christina Hendricks. I have tried both in this story at different times and they gave me great pleasure in their own way. They are doing good for me. But I really need some other suggestions as well. Please guys can you give me some great recommendations for this story? Please please please...

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/13/2022) I’m enjoying this series immensely. I’ve given each chapter five stars so far but have not commented until now. After reading these last two chapters I’ve begun to consider young Jacob as a small ( in stature) Frankenstein Monster. He can’t help himself because he is a victim of Dr. Grant's experimentations as the women also become victims as they succumb to his powerful pheromones. This story could easily fit into the Erotic Horror genre, IMO. This series reminds me of Rawly Rawl's “ The haunting of Palmer mansion”. Also, I’m sure Bob would be devastated if he found out Larry was cheating on him. Well done Five stars again.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 2 years ago

Just when you think the series couldn't get better, it does. Great job.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmmm Excellent dialog More, Please..!!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

A lot of mind control in this story even though there is no bad guy involved... except Dr Martin of course. However can the pheromones resistable, except for weak minds. No judgment here. Just questions for the author.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

The story was ok, eventhough the sexscenes were a bit short for my liking. But I stopped reading after this chapter as I couldn't really stand anymore of the incessant whining by the MC aimed at him mom. I realize that he wanted to go further and further with her but still. It was getting quite annoying, imo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRTR9209@RTR9209
Update 03/19/2024.... Hi everyone. Just wanted to alert you all that I have submitted chapter 15 for publishing. I've read several comments and I understand the frustration of the length of time between submissions. Believe me though... no one is more frustrated than me. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES