All Comments on 'WICKed Hormones Ch. 08'

by RTR9209

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope mom gets knocked up! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was that rape?!? Sex in the pool would’ve been better for their 1st creampie...alas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I take it Mom is no longer on the pill? In an earlier chapter you’d mentioned she was on BC, but now it appears not to be the case. No matter, it adds a wicked kinky thrill and risk whenever her son unloads inside her...here’s to Karen being fertile so one of Jacob’s swimmers can find her target and the hot incest DNA mixing can begin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great job on Jacob doing Mom doggy for his first time cumming inside her! Hopefully his sperm does their magic and Karen starts accepting and craving daily injections from her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Worth the wait! Jacob finally cums inside Mom! Now Rachel needs to win over her bro for her college with another baby making load inside her (kudos for getting sis off the pill!)

Holyknight69Holyknight69about 3 years ago

Good chapter. The next step should be the mom and sister get more comfortable with having more unprotected sex that leads to pregnancy down the line. You can add more location to were the mom and sister can have sex like the college tour trip, tennis court, in the car, church and ect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What can i say

Though the story is great, feels bad to read it on the day of release, knowing the next one would take another two months. Now wishing for a time machine to go 3 years into the future to read all 30 chapters one of which would be Jake and Sara's wedding where she speaks her vows while caressing her baby bump which causes Rachel, Melissa, Karen and Donna, the women in the audience to involuntarily stroke their own baby bumps as well feeling pride to be carrying this man's (not boy) children,

Thanks RTR, Appreciate the work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sister gives her anal cherry to bro. Mom and son do it in the pool while Henderson kids scream next door. Jacob wears down church-chick Sara.

Rachel seduces Jacob by giving up her ass that he’s so fascinated about to him. This to convince him to pick her college. Jacob dumps another huge load of hormone-laced jizz up his sister’s bowels. Her ass starts to grow...

Karen forgives Jacob for cumming in her without permission. On a hot day, with the neighbor kids making noise in their pool next door, Mom and son are alone in the backyard when the urge hits. Jacob compliments Mom on her sexy two-piece swimsuit and flatters her into a handjob under water in their pool. The action progresses to underwater pool sex (the proximity of the neighbor kids nearby and having to keep quiet heightening the risk and kink of their forbidden fuck). Too late Karen realizes they’ve again forgotten to use a condom, but her qualms are steadily wearing down and she gives Jacob permission to cum inside her again. Jacob gleefully complies as he pumps Karen full of his hormone-laden swimmers. They get out just in time before dad walks out to the patio, Karen desperately trying to keep her son’s sperm inside her bikini bottoms and leaking down her leg...

Meanwhile, Jacob starts taking Sara out on regular dates. She doesn’t allow anything further than kissing at first, but Jacob slowly convinces her to progress to BJ’s. His hormones in his spunk start having effects on the wholesome, churchy teen too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agreed with the comment on spicing up the locations where Jacob can have wicked, thrilling, kinky incest sex with his Mom and sis (glad both have phased out birth control). 👍👍 They both need to be 🤰🏻🤰🏼 with Jacob’s kids pretty soon! I’m confident with your talented writing you will have plenty of descriptively sexy hookups for Jacob with Karen and Rachel—here’s to chapter 9 (hopefully “cumming”shortly!) 😎 AND MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you re-introduce his friend Matt’s mom (and maybe he also has a sister) who are both fiery redheads. Jacob needs to seed them too. Christina Hendricks fetish has to be rewarded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Anal with mom.

Now that he’s done her doggy the logical progression for Jacob is to talk his uptight Mom into anal and really debase her. A hot wad of her son’s hormoned cum shot up her shit-chute will do wonders in loosening up her morals and inducing Karen into further depravity. Like others, I pray that both Mom and sister get worn down in their reluctance for having Jacob’s sperm shot into their unprotected (now fertile) wombs and both in the heat of a fuck session with their son/brother spur him on to deposit his potent load. Their regrets die down once they accept and even like the effects on their bodies, til their periods are missed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Greatest current writer on Literotica!

Been eagerly anticipating this latest chapter and RTR did NOT disappoint! Love where this series is leading and finally the payoff of Jacob cumming inside his mom (doggie-style no less). Keep up the great writing in chapter 9

Hope you implement some of the naughty suggestions from your loyal fans!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like the hints of asst. DA Melissa having a talk with the sleazy doctor. Is a cure revelation on the way? It’d be awesome if the only cure is Jacob cumming inside women: Mom, sister, Donna, Sara, Melissa, Matt’s mom and sis, etc. lol!

Also like that you are hinting at Rachel using her sexual wiles on Jacob in order to win him over to picking Georgia U over St. If there are college tours in the future, having Mom and sis (dad is on a business trip and can’t come) competing to influence his decision using their pussies, tits and asses would be AWESOME

✔️church sex

✔️bathroom sex

✔️laundry room sex

Now just need:

-pool sex

-college tour sex

-car sex

-more church sex

-tennis sex

-backyard sex

-pool house sex

-kitchen sex

-Easter sex

-all over the house sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad you got rid of the pill/birth control for both Karen and Rachel and are hinting at their vulnerable fertility. Definitely both should be getting baby bumps along with those bigger tits in the near future, especially if Jacob gets to hopefully keep pumping his mom and sister full a lot more often

Dad and Scott the clueless husbands won’t know what hit ‘em!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Have a reluctant scene behind closed doors with Mom too. Hapless dad is searching for Karen and knocks on Jacob’s door. They keep quiet so as not to give away their risky, kinky fucking. Jacob and dad banter while the son haply plows away at his mom: “I think she might be out jogging dad, I’ll let you know when she cums!” Karen nearly screams as she orgasms at the wicked thrill of it all—wanting to wrap it up quick, she encourages Jacob to unload inside her again, praying to God it’s not her dangerous time of the month and she’s ovulating. Jacob sprays her pussy full of his testosterone-loaded cum, quenching her female-driven estrous. Little do mother and son know, nature is fulfilling its design and soon the products of his testicles and her ovaries will meet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Descriptive detail

Love this series, but my one gripe since the beginning is that it could stand to have a little more descriptive detail. The laundry room scene could have used one or two more paragraphs detailing the act and maybe some little snippets of conversation. The buildup is great, we just get through the good stuff a little too quick at times. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Quit adding people

Ms Turner, Karen and Rachel are enough.. Have mom have to take Jake on his college tour to One school and Rachel take him to the other then have Jacob just going to town on their pussies in a hotel room.. Eventually have him knock all 3 up.. all 3 husbands are non the wiser.. please don't bring Sara into the sexual folds.. it's just too much.. but have his mom withhold sex for him coming in her... But then he blackmails her into resuming sex with him.

itscalledhazingitscalledhazingabout 3 years ago
Loving this series

I love this series, the filthiness of it all and how your write is fucking on point.

I'm always amazed at how knowledge anonymous people are, try writing yourself before offering opinions on other peoples work!

Do what you want, Sara and even her mom would be a good addition. I mean Jacob has a fucking magical cock, he needs to share it!

Keep it up and don't worry about the length in between the chapters, just keep pumping it out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you started great but unfortunately could not advance the story. since chapter 4 you keep repeating yourself. there is no direction in the story and neither protagonist nor females evolve. jacob needs to stop acting like 12 and stop begging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Descriptiveness is just right. Can’t have it be too overblown, else it dilutes the storytelling. Also dialogue can’t be too verbose so as to suspend realism (i.e. the stuff two people going at it would say to each other in real life vs say, a porno).

Karen could do with some more edging/reluctance/risk dialogue though, while she eggs on her son to put it on her egg!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fitting room sex.

Mom takes Jacob underwear shopping & they do it in the fitting room at the mall.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Just got caught up with this series. First, very well written narrative with good sentence flow and decent character development. I agree with some previous comments that Jake acts more like a 12 year old than 18, so please start to fix it. Some of your plot lines I'm tolerating as this is essentially a sci-fi story with incestuous sex. You need to explain how his mom can get pregnant. She's told him to pull out each time but we weren't given a reason. Has his father had a vasectomy or is his sperm count low? He's also pretty arrogant about replacing his father sexually and shows no remorse, yet you've described his character as a good kid with good father/son relationship. I hate character disconnects like that in stories. Again, this is really sci-fi so I give you some leeway, but not a complete pass. You've done some good writing so far, listen to some of the constructive comments about working on your craft and advancing the story arc in a believable manner. 5* but drifting toward a 4...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

“He dug his fingers into his mom's child-bearing hips and began to slowly piston his entire length in and out of her tightly clutching vagina.” Yes, very soon Karen’s child-bearing hips will be doing just that—bearing her son’s child and carrying a baby where he was once a baby. No words can express the delicious climax of this latest chapter from the talented writer RTR. Jake, the nerdy yet studly hormone enhanced teen son of Karen, an uber-MILF dead ringer for Denise Milani, finally asserts his manhood and claims the pussy of his dreams: that of his Mom! His confidence is at an all time high as he coaxes Mom not only to give into sex with him in the heretofore forbidden doggie-style position, but also to fuck her so good she can’t but help to weakly put up a fight before the inevitable happens. Raw and bareback, the tip of her son’s cock smashes lovingly onto her cervix kissing the sacred orifice to her womb just as the thick potent contents of his balls ejactulate his precious love offering into his Mom. Jake and his Mom remain coupled in coitus as the achingly good sensation of their consummated mating dies down, his prick schlucking lewdly in her cunt as it pumps his seed home. No doubt Jake’s tiny tadpoles (the ones that haven’t trickled down Karen’s shapely legs) find a comfy home in his Mom’s warm, welcoming womb. The energetic little genetic messengers are in a frenzy, eager to carry the son’s genes to its ultimate prize and find Mom’s waiting and vulnerable eggs. Karen is shocked at her insemination, but deep down the fertile Mother loves the thrill of her son seeding her, a primal goal of every lustful boy and horny MILF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There needs to be a logical explanation for why sister stops taking pill out of the blue (and also apparently Mom?) Shouldn’t be as mundane as she and Scott are trying for a baby. Maybe have Rachel explain to Jacob during one of their subsequent fucks, that for some reason (in addition to the growth of her breasts) when she took her BC pills after the first time he came in her, it caused her nausea and pain in both her vagina and breasts. She saw her gyno who is baffled as to the cause (obviously no mention is said that she fucked her bro and took his hormone laced jizz inside her). All the gyno recommended was to stop taking the pill until her “hormones” settle down. Karen as well had suspected as much from her own side-effects experienced after she ingested Jacob’s cum and had stopped her birth control a while ago—which is why she’s been leery of Jacob cumming inside her til now. Perhaps have DA Melissa Turner get confirmation of all these findings from the doctor in jail. He can state that his previous specimens had similar effects on their partners and contraindications with her birth control. Also he should warn that condoms also don’t interact well with the WICKTropin as the hormones secreted into the semen can become toxic with the latex. Prolonged and vigorous sex leading to ejaculation could result in a busted condom. Also the combination of WICKTropin semen, latex and BC pills will definitely cause pain in a woman, in addition to breast growth, added body curviture and fecundity. All these warnings and advisories lead to at first more careful sex between Jacob and his Mom/sister/Ms. Turner. However even the slightest exposure or ingestion of Jacob’s cum, be it topically, orally, vaginally, or anally still causes the female partner to be in a heightened state of constant arousal and crave her partner more. The only real way to satiate the desire is direct internal injections of his sperm. Unknown even to the doctor and DA Turner however, is the close relation of two of Jacob’s partners. The close genetic affinity has increased the side effects even more (nearly tenfold), so that the real only effective way to mitigate Jacob’s, and the infected Karen’s and Rachel’s condition is continued inseminations—come what may in the physical, moral and fertile repercussions.

BadofboneBadofboneabout 3 years ago
Perfect

Totally worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

CAST OF CHARACTERS

(to help you all picture)

Karen Mitchell (Mom) - Denise Milani (model, brunette)

Jacob Mitchell (son) - Tom Holland (actor, skinny)

Rachel (sister) - Amber Heard (actress, dirty blonde)

Melissa Turner (assistant DA) - Gal Gadot (actress, dark haired)

Donna Miller (church wife) - Leslie Bibb (blonde)

Sara Miller (church daughter) - Dove Cameron (blonde)

Matt (Jacob’s friend) - Ed Sheeran

Nancy (friend Matt’s mom) - Christina Hendricks (redhead)

Matt’s sister - Anya Taylor-Joy (as a redhead)

Robert Mitchell (dad) - Bryan Cranston (actor, Malcolm In The Middle era)

Scott (Rachel’s hub) - John Krasinski (actor, The Office)

Dr. Michael Grant - Willem Dafoe (actor)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Such an awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm thinking that he's going to find on his date that while Sara is determined to remain a virgin, she's not above helping her dates get satisfaction. She just happens to be a size queen like her mom in whom she shares everything and her last boyfriend just didn't make the cut. And I loved that anon commenter's post about the character look alikes we can think of when reading the series. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

CAST OF CHARACTERS

(forgot Grandpa George)

Grandpa George (grandfather widower) - J.K. Simmons (actor)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent chapter! It’s progressing quite nicely and I recognize hints you are implementing some fan suggestions. One thing I wish you’d included in the laundry sex is Karen’s breast expressing milk when her tits are smashed on the folding table, especially when her son makes her cum fucking her from behind and he fills her up. Make sure in their next fuck session you include the breast milk (and maybe start Rachel lactating as well). Thank you also to the visual cast of characters commenter as well, now I can picture all the gorgeous women!

EttinEttinabout 3 years ago

This is my favorite series I'm currently following. Don't mind waiting, because every chapter is substantial.

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexabout 3 years ago

Missed a chance to detail how Karen’s nipples start to leak milk when she gives Jacob a tit-fuck. Would’ve been hot if you described her creamy, milky drops coating her son’s cocktip and shaft while she rubs her nips all along Jacob’s dick. The illicit contact of the leaking tip of her nipple on her son’s gaping, drooling pisshole is exquisite as her milk and his precum mix. Then, once sufficiently basted in a sheen of her Mommy-cream, Karen plunges her boy’s monster cock in the sweaty, creamy cleft of her cleavage, engulfing his throbbing pillar of manflesh in between the globes of her breasts. Jake’s heavy balls clap on the underside of his Mom’s tits as the two pendulous sources of their respective life-giving fluids—sperm and milk—meet in a naughty, forbidden, quivering slap of sonflesh upon Momflesh. Karen can only express more milk during this hot tit-fuck, as she presses the ample ness of her bosom together for a more tighter grip of her boy’s cock. She pinches and tweaks her nipples, elliciting twinges of both pain and pressure as she focuses on bringing her boy to his much-needed climax. Her milk sprays haphazardly, spattering drops on her son’s groin and leaving streaks of the white cream dribbling from her areolae. When Jacob finally ejaculates, his sperm erupts in a viscous white goo that plasters the valley between his Mom’s breasts, adding a slippery sliminess to her already creamy, sweaty mammary slopes engulfing his sawing meat. Karen moans softly and her son grunts savagely...their two white fluids meeting at last in a primal, primordial mixture—Jacob’s baby-making seed swimming in warm pools of his Mother’s lactated life-essence... 💦🍼

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chapter begins innocently enough...mom Karen folding clothes in the laundry room, listening carefree to 80’s music

Chapter ends WICKEDLY enough: mom Karen leaving the laundry room, her pussy full of her son’s cum...

Excellent dichotomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As always awesome chapter, good Karen content, and i guess Rachel creampie content is also coming, wonder how will it go with Sara, will Sara's mom help out jake.... Cant wait for more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

so now Rachel is getting big tits & Karen is scared outta her mind of the risk of getting pregnant by her son..not so subtle hints that the hormonal changes their bodies are going thru are making them prime breeding partners for their brother/son. next step is Rachel also lactates, and Karen definitely becomes fertile, mother and daughter in a bodily race to see who gets ready to be knocked up by Jacob first. I think mom has a slight lead, since Jacob loves sticking his dick in her and making her break her own rules each time...my bet is on Karen. Rachel tho younger, will play the don’t cum in me game a little longer since she’s now quit the pill...give her a few weeks and Jacob will nut a baby making load into her. The other characters like Ms. Turner or Sara are to far behind and frankly, I think the hormones effects are showing to work best when used on close relatives, it’s just an extra bonus that it causes unavoidable hot, kinky inbreeding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Filthy mom-son fucking just keeps getting better! Jake knocks out two goals with one hot fuck & his mom lets him: pounding her from behind that she found degrading but now loves; and cumming in her raw that she help but scream “yes!” No doubt Karen is getting worn down in inhibitions by Jake’s magic massive cock & now she has a potent load of the WICKTropin jizz floating around inside her...can’t wait to see in chapter 9 how both Karen and Rachel progress in their changes. Their can keep up their reluctance but you should also have them lose their internal debate about how wrong/unsafe/risky it is before saying to Jake to do it. Morning after/plan B should be brought up as a fallback safety net, just to add extra kink to the situation and give the women a false hope of security so they let Jacob cum inside more often. It the end the side effects on Karen an Rachel continue and they have a foreboding feeling where the forbidden fucks are leading up to—soon to be confirmed by Ms. Turner & Dr. Grant...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The College Campus Tour Fuck-Fest (Mom & Sis)

Mom has to sub as Jacob’s chaperone in place of dad because he can’t make it (he gets pulled for another golf outing over the weekend, with hints at maybe a further promotion). She has to pitch GA Tech against her own prejudice for her alma mater. Hotels on the way always seem to have only one bed, forcing them to share, much to Karen’s annoyance. When then awkward bed-sharing leads to the inevitable Karen tries to control things, only relenting to her son rubbing on her ass at first, and then stroking Jake to climax. After too many messes on her body and in the bed, she sneaks away to buy a few packets of XXL condoms and when Jake sees them he’s excited at the obvious permission to again fuck Mom. They do it every night (often needing multiple “go’s” to relieve Jacob) on the way to the other college, Georgia U, with Karen even preferring to book one-bed rooms. She tells herself it’s to save money, but her conscience knows the real reason. Jacob works on Mom to start letting him finish inside with condoms on, and she steadily gives in. The night before they arrive and will meet Rachel, their vigorous fucking leads to the condom breaking and Jacob’s cum again filling Karen (or perhaps his enhanced cum sabotages condom’s latex). Either way, once Jacob realizes he gonna cum inside his Mom unprotected again, heightening his excitement, he fucks her even harder. Karen only sees too late the “accidental” creampie result, but her anger isn’t as furious this time—more a resignation. She throws away the rest of the useless condoms (more so Rachel won’t inadvertently see them and worse, ask questions why they have them). She hopes to prevent Jacob fucking her the remainder of the trip, or she can dial it back down to just rub/handjobs, but deep down knows Jacob’s prob gonna talk her into having further go’s at her. A deep-down, repressed part of her knows she’s been getting more into it and always looks forward to their nightly, wickedly sinful, hotel room fucks.

At Georgia U, Rachel is ragging on bro when he starts mentioning he’s actually preferring Tech. Mom has made a good case on behalf of dad. He plays on her school loyalty but Rachel knows what Jacob’s weakness is in her bid to influence him to change his mind. At the next hotel, Rachel starts working her charms and tells Jake to sneak in her room if he wants to let her have a last-ditched attempt to try to “win him” over to her side. She gives up a hot, anal fuck to Jake, finally rewarding his curiousity and even lets him cum in her ass. Their walls are thin, but luckily Karen (groggily asleep next door) thinks it’s just a couple in another room filthy fornicating and takes note to complain to hotel in the morning. Jake goes to sleep happy that night, his sister having made a good case for choosing the Bulldogs over the Yellow Jackets. At the next hotel the following day, Rachel hears Jake and Karen’s loud fuck noises and finally realizes they’ve been doing it. Ear to the wall, she listens as her bro asks Karen if he can cum in her again convincing her she can just get a plan B the morning after. Rachel chuckles at her clever bro saying he’s “Googled it” and it works. Rachel cums jilling herself, as she hears her mom give in, the taboo naughtiness of Jake ejaculating in her Mom pushing her over the edge. Rachel confronts Jake the following night saying she now knows, and she surprises him by saying she doesn’t care & likes how kinky it is, but unsure herself if they should reveal their own relationship to the pious Karen. Jacob jokes Mom may have changed his college decision and Rachel (knowing he’s just playing her) says “oh yeah?” and again screws Jake’s brains out, this time with her pussy. They forget to use a rubber and when Jake’s about to cum Rachel thinks at first to tell him to pull out, but wanting to make sure he picks Georgia U. instead eggs-on her bro to nut inside her. She thinks the morning after pill will keep her safe as well. (Karen had took a sleeping pill this time so didn’t overhear her kids going at it that night.)

Mom and son return home, after Rachel departs to her house along the way. Mother and daughter both go get plan B’s at the pharmacy that week...not knowing they’re ineffective & powerless against WICK-tropin. Meanwhile the annual Mitchell reunion for Easter is coming up; aunts uncles and lots of cousins (younger-aged kids) are due to arrive since its Karen’s turn to host this year Jake hatches a naughty plan to try & take Mom for quickie sneak fucks around the house with all the family to avoid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Suggestions for scenes : facefucking (please one throatpie), hair pulling, spanking, jake telling them what to wear and go without underwear to a public place knowing jake ordered it, spitting in the mouths of the women, dirty language (my bitch, my slut), risky sex with partner nearby, etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
nice work

Karen and Jacob are still the best. The rest are just there, But, Karen n Jacob keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot yoga pants sex with Mom.

Karen has teased Jacob how many times now, strutting around the house in her sexy, form-fitting, stretchy yoga pants...it’s time Jacob asserts his confidence again and conquers his Mom while she’s wearing them. Her wide hips, ample ass and visible cameltoe always drive him wild when she’s in them, especially when she bends over. Jacob can’t help but wanna pump another load in his Mom the next time she’s in yoga pants—and he even gives her firm directions to peel them off herself, which Karen all hot and bothered finds she can’t resist. Again, she bends over as she pulls the lycra fabric tightly down her knees, not bothering to even take them off all the way, so horny and needy that she is. Jacob enjoys the sight and tells his Mom to stay in that pose—he wants to do her from behind again, with her yoga pants all bunched up halfway down her legs. He teases her leaking snatch with his oozing cocktip, until Karen is begging him to stick it in her. “Maybe we should wait, Mom...so I can go get a condom...” Karen is impatient and says no, she needs him to fuck her now. Jacob happily complies, and again pounds her to several shuddering orgasms. When it’s his time, he again taunts Karen: “maybe I should pull out Mom...” She’s nearly at another climax and racks her brain on what she should let Jacob do. She calculates she’s prob in a safe period of her cycle, but Jacob’s hormone semen injections have jumbled and messed up all her timing. Her lust wins out in her scrambled mind until at last Karen tells Jacob to just finish inside her. The eager teen thinks “say no more, Mom!” joyful that he can have another go at ejaculating bare inside his Mom. Once they’re done fucking (not as much cum leaking out this time as Jacob has shot his load way deeper) Jacob helps Karen pull her tight yoga pants back on. He admonishes her to keep them on for the rest of the day until dad gets home-he likes the kinky thought of her walking around the house all day with his thick spunk keeping her warm inside...Karen obeys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Karen & Jacob are the nexus of this series. They have a special bond now made official by that 1st internal creampie. Each chapter from now on they need to at least have one tryst...starting with the upcoming one: makeup sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you do a chapter on the college campus tours, Mom and sis should start to feel their own version of Jacob’s predicament—a constant female yearn to be filled with a hard cock. Their frustration builds over the trip since they’re apart from their husbands who can’t relieve their urges. Try as they may to wean themselves off Jacob, his close presence and the hormonal scent he gives off around them leave Karen and Rachel with little choice. The tables now turned, Jacob holds himself aloof from his Mom at first, and once Rachel arrives her as well. The result is both women just about jump the boy (separately alas) for hot, forbidden sex...even hotter if they let Jacob cum inside them over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

• Rachel lactates. She lets Jacob drink her luscious breastmilk the next time they fuck; in return Jacob coaxes her to swallow his load (since her pussy is still off limits) and the horny sister gets a belly full of his cum.

• At U. of Georgia, Rachel wins over Jacob to chose her old college with hot anal. She goads him on with innuendo, bringing up references to them wrestling as kids, video game talk, and how his little soldiers are once again gonna invade her “enemy lines” (of her ass). Jake busts a huge load in Rach’s ass as a result.

• Karen is getting more turned on by Jacob’s growing boldness; their short break from fucking leaves her craving him more and more until...

• Karen takes to wearing skimpier clothes than normal, secretly hoping Jacob takes the hint and seduces her. Jacob notices but likes the thought of making his Mom need him so he prolongs her withdrawal from his cock

• The drought of not fucking for awhile finally breaks and leads to mom and son making up for lost time with a raunchy sinful fuckfest for a whole day

• Jacob has multiple goes at Karen as she takes doses of his cum in her mouth, on her tits and on her ass. They use up the box of condoms practicing “safe” sex if Jacob penetrates and finishes with her pussy

• During their last fuck before dad gets home they are doing it (doggy-style) raw, buying more condoms being a chore and there’s no time anyway. Now fully committed to their sin, and with her qualms and misgivings forsaken, Karen in the heat of the moment dares Jacob to unload inside her. He enthusiastically obliges Mom.

• All these mutual ingestions of each other’s hormone laden sexual fluids affect Karen, Jacob and Rachel. The women intaking Jake’s cum doses now have fuller lactating breasts, curvy bodies with nicely shaped asses, and are horny with a broody urge to mate all the time. They tire and unfulfilled with their lacking husbands and only crave Jacob.

• Jacob as well is a now a bold young man with confidence as he starts to finally fill out his frame with muscles, even growing a few inches in height. His voice deepens and he can even push luck with ease with virginal girlfriend Sara so that even she swallows his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The mom sex in yoga pants would definitely be hot. Read TX Tall Tales’s “Two Moms Two Laps” series, pts. 2 ‘Home Rules’ and pt. 9 ‘Taking Charge’ for some pointers on how to describe such a scene. This is my new favorite series. RTR for Literotica author of the year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Idea for Matt’s sister (if she’s introduced): like Nancy and Matt she’s a ginger, and is Matt’s older sib around Rachel’s age, maybe a couple years younger. Unlike her though, she’s only attended the local community college and is more of a bohemian rebel, with tats, maybe dyed hair. Jake’s always had a crush on her, her carefree and aloofness a turn-on for him. Also Matt’s sister is free with her love, perhaps a bi, prob taking after her ex-hippie mom Nancy. When she visits for the weekend to mooch/do laundry, Jake is there at Matt’s hanging out. Jacob for the first time grows bold and flirts with her, ending up with them making out. She can be a guide and catalyst to help Jacob mature as a lover/kisser—showing him how to properly tongue, oral a woman, etc. (think Grace and Odette from Summertime Saga combined into one character).

Tom5616Tom5616about 3 years ago

I really liked the series can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It will be interesting to see what the Dr. Grant exposition will be as far as some type of antidote/cure or any similar symptoms from prior cases. Also, who are his mysterious foreign backed that funded his unethical research. These will be hopefully resolved in the next chapter once Ms. Turner comes back from the jail visit to Dr. Grant and reveals it to Karen.

AlwaysWantedToFanAlwaysWantedToFanabout 3 years ago
You do you!

I see a lot of suggestions regarding the plot, the number of characters, the behavior of Jacob and other characters, the scene settings etc. I hope that you continue to go by your own ideas and instincts because that's what made this series and you so successful.

BabyBatterForMommyBabyBatterForMommyabout 3 years ago
Reddit

Hey man, it's BabyBatterForMommy from Reddit. Hope we can catch up sometime: babybatterformommy@gmail.com

Holyknight69Holyknight69about 3 years ago

I think that you should set a goal for yourself were you try to complete a chapter in 1 month. If you need more time take it, but your goal as your writing skills improve over time should be to lessen the turn around time for a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like mature women so looking forward to his seduction of Donna. Perhaps have a scene where he makes karen clean his cock just after it's been in donna's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Have Jacob pound Mom rough against the wall in her yoga pants, pulled halfway down. Now that’s a proper fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Matt’s sister introduces Jacob to weed...Jacob gets mom and sister high af during tour of colleges, family orgy ensues— lmfao!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We need pool sex, either with Karen or Rachel (preferably Karen) those hints with their bikinis can’t go unfulfilled

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A good author should welcome constructive input from his readers/fans. Yes, stay true to your vision, but if your loyal followers can help prompt you to expand and embellish your tale in ways you never foresaw, it would be prudent to at least consider their suggestions and perhaps implement them.

blkcablelayerblkcablelayerabout 3 years ago
Keep doing what you're doing!

The slow build up and addition of others makes it nice. The group thing would make for a great finale, but no rush. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pill isn’t 100% effective (some women just use it for regulation of periods) and neither is plan B. Karen is right to worry Jacob might (probably) knock her up, especially if the timing is just right. Rachel however, quitting the pill just like that does seem out of the blue...hopefully it gets explained.

flynndflynndabout 3 years ago

Amazing Chapter. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seduce and do Aunt Brenda (and older version of Rachel) during Easter family gathering as well...Jacob likes that she’s kinda a combination of his mom and sister and has also crushed on her for awhile. Brenda is affected as normal by the scent of Jacob and has also always had a soft spot for her “runt” nephew.

CASTING:

Aunt Brenda - Alicia Silverstone (older actress), honey blonde, late 30’s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

when is next part comming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I Presume Inclusion Sara is to make her sister brake another promise of not to Kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pregnancy test

Please mention in ch. 9 that Karen takes a home pregnancy test to allay her fears of whether or not Jacob might’ve knocked her up. If they dodged a bullet, she can try her best to deny him sex for awhile, but Jacob pesters her to give in. What begins at first as handjob quickly escalates to BJ and titfuck. Jacob fingers Karen and she knows what he’s hinting at, but says “we can’t” since she’s in her cycle and ovulating. This red flag only serves to motivate Jacob until Karen waves the white flag and gives in to penetration—but only with a condom. Her son agrees as he’s desperate to feel his mom’s cunt squeeze his cock again so he relents with the rubber. They screw hard and desperate as it’s been awhile since they’ve fucked and throughly enjoy it, even Karen. She even for once let’s Jacob finish in the saddle, overconfident the condom has held up. To her horror, when he ejaculates she feels the distinct jets of his hot sperm shooting up inside her—the condom broke in the wild passion of their hard fucking. Karen’s body betrays her as it uncontrollably spasms to accept Jacob’s seed. When he pulls out an ungodly amount of semen seeps out of Karen’s pussy, mom and son both staring at it with foreboding...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Matt’s mom Nancy also blazes and she gets Jacob to partake when he visits. They get buzzed and end up making out & fucking. Jake accomplishes once of his boyhood fantasies of screwing his best friends hot redhead MILF mom! Matt is none the wiser lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rachel anal

I do hope this is upcoming in chapter 9...love the prior hints at it and can’t wait until Jacob’s huge dong pops his sisters tight, pink butthole and pounds her brains out, then leave a huge thick load of wicktropin jizz up her guts! When Scott calls her, she tells her clueless husband she’s playing a video game again with her bro and he’s finally beat her, his huge army has invaded her territory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Reduce the time gap

Dude common at least reduce it to one chapter per month. Appreciate the work

dottie86dottie86about 3 years ago
Excellent story!

One of the best in my collection of incest stories/series! You have done alot in fleshing out characters and giving details of their emotional and personal lives and thoughts. I can't wait for Chpter 9....10....11...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Add nylons to these women.. legs need hosiery on them.. yes have College trips, hotels, dinners, under dad's and husband's noses.. have Rachel find out about Jake and mom but understand it and not care..

Holyknight69Holyknight69about 3 years ago

How chapter 9 coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’d be hot if you have Karen herself say something along the lines of: “Oh, I suppose we’ll just need another ‘go’ at it” to Jacob next time they have sex, probably sneakily under the duress of time/location constraints. Maybe also due to space constraints Karen even goes so far as to proffer herself in doggy-style position. The subtle look in his Mom’s eyes and her wry smile are a sexy turn-on and Jacob will of course have no problem with these go-ahead signals (sure thing Mom!) Deep down Karen knows she’s finally getting into their taboo fucking...Just wish condoms hadn’t been introduced, but perhaps just have them not have one on hand this time and to avoid a mess, have Karen just tell Jacob to cum inside her—also, add more dialogue from Jacob (how he’s gonna shoot it inside, it’s a big load, his sperm is inside her now, etc.) and Karen (do it, put it in Mom(my), I can feel it, etc.) along with the usual post-fuck bonding moans and groans. Finally Karen needs to have a day where she’s walking around all day knowing she has Jacob’s cum inside her, and she likes it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

best author on the site. cant wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

can't wait for strait-laced, conservative Karen to finally get sodomized and take it up her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

cant wait for strait-laced, conservative karen to finally take it up her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If ch9 is too long it might be the perfect opportunity to break it into two chapters. Up to you. Thanks for the update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your story so much, can't wait for the next chapter, always a treat!

Holyknight69Holyknight69about 3 years ago

When is part 9 going to be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please announce when you’ve submitted ch. 9 ASAP so we can all anticipate its release a couple days later (hopefully this month)...keep up the great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 9! I definitely hope Karen, Rachel, and Melissa all get knocked up, and that the hormones turn them intensely bisexual, so that we can have a lesbian threesome among them. Karen and Melissa already seem to want to fuck each other, and if Karen's fucking her son, she may as well fuck her daughter also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How progress coming with chapter 9 and those changes you wanted to make?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This chapter like the others was once again well written and had a very good story. Love the way this has continued to progress. I understand the level of work and time you are putting into the story and how long it is taking. It is of course difficult to wait the time needed for the next chapter as currently your story is the only well written interesting story on this site. Many good authors seem to no longer write or put the same devotion into it as they had previously done. Thank you in advance from a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

fyi that was not the real RTR9029 commenting a couple of days ago, the account that comment links to has an out of date copy of the real author's biography and no submitted stories, in addition the new comments section will clearly mark comments from the author as being posted by the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

🍿 Chapter 9 submitted!!! HOORAY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

New character = Matt’s sister????

Karen focused on in Ch. 9 = PREGNANCY???!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

New character is likely Sara Miller, the preacher's daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sara Miller has already been introduced and Karen & Jacob already interacted with her last chapter (7)...it’s prob someone who’s only been mentioned in the early chapters or a fan suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fucking 10 stars bro thanks for the nuts 100% HOT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really love the sub-genre of: Inexperienced nerd gets irresistible sex superpowers, gives super-orgasms, acquires harem including female members of his family. This series is a solid contribution to the sub-genre. Well done.

I wish stories from the sub-genre were easier to find. Sometimes they're in the Incest, Mind Control, or SF section, where they still have to be dug out.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Jacob is still a retard and an asshole. Egotistical in the extreme, and apparently the women he fucks get dumber and dumber. I mean his mom’s reaction to Jacob going on a date with Sara? She thinks that’s a good thing, Sara won’t stand a chance and will get pregnant on the first date, and I don’t see Jacob as the marrying kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Love the story

Think it's a brilliant read. Good storyline with the torture the mother is going through to help her son

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This gets better and better...now Mom has taken Jake's spunk into herself and will be even more under the influence of the hormones!

Data Miller, the preacher's daughter...OH, YEAH!D. She is gonna love her little virginal pussy getting cracked open by Jake's log of a cock...one sniff of his pheromones, she is gonna beg for it.

You other readers, do not knock the females of this STORY...they are wonderful, not stupid or vapid...it appears they really love the sex, especially sister Rachel, loves her brother's humongous cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a glaring story error at this point, back in chapter 1 the writer stated that the MC had the body of a 12 year old due to his illness to explain the inciting incident. That has glossed over by most of the family because of “magic pheromones” but how the hell would an 18 year old girl willing go on a date with him unless he already “infected” her, which hasn’t been established and now just feels like the writer should just clean up the beginning and make it that the MC just has a frail and weak body…not prepubescent one smh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Guys I have a list of popular actresses, names of the women, girls I know from facebook insta, known faces in any field like sports, journalism. As per their age group I have classified them. And while reading any literotica story, as per the character description, I fit an appropriate name out of my list in that story and imagine her as the main character throughout the story. Now for this story, as per the nature of the mom and her age, I have two names for now : Actresses Lorraine Bracco and Christina Hendricks. I have tried both in this story at different times and they gave me great pleasure in their own way. They are doing good for me. But I really need some other suggestions as well. Please guys can you give me some great recommendations for this story? Please please please...

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 1 year ago

I have enjoyed this series a lot but it's also getting way too repetitive.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 1 year ago

This is my favorite so far. I can't wait until mom begs for his seed.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4womenabout 2 months ago

These chapters are very intense. A young man with an enormous penis having women crave it is every post-pubescent man ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRTR9209@RTR9209
Update 03/19/2024.... Hi everyone. Just wanted to alert you all that I have submitted chapter 15 for publishing. I've read several comments and I understand the frustration of the length of time between submissions. Believe me though... no one is more frustrated than me. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES