All Comments on 'WICKed Hormones Ch. 13'

by RTR9209

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RTR you are great. I read that pdf yesterday O_S added lot of dumb shit into the story she made it seem like karen wants to get pregnant and Jacob wants to make every one of his partner pregnant.it totally changed vibe of the story. Thanks to RTR he removed all those bullshits ended the story in a way better manner. I really hope this is the end of O_S involvement with this story.once again Thank you RTR.

Stormwalker10027Stormwalker10027over 1 year ago

Another well written installment. But i would offer a small piece of advice. The next one doesn’t have to be 15 pages long. You could have ended this one with just the gf’s mom. Then a week or 2 later released another chapter with his aunt. Then a week or 2 later released another chapter in Atlanta. That way you keep you readers happy without making them wait so long. PLUS, you take some pressure off of yourself to get the next one written. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! Time to re-read the series for better ch.13 buidup))) Thank you, RTR9209!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At last...thanks RTR9209

JumbosauceJumbosauceover 1 year ago

Wow! Goooood stuff! This one might be your best yet! Thanks for posting :-D

Winter8488Winter8488over 1 year ago

Long waited story. Glad it is finally here. Enjoyed it. Please get out Ch 14 sooner. Thanks RTR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WELCOME BACK TO AN EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY RETURN /KUDOS TO 'MS. OPEDIUS " FOR A HELPING HAND!

What in Atlanta. stays in Atlanta indeed. As ( wicked) Jacob finally got his wish to potentially impregnate mom Karen bareback after she accidently gave him the wrong headache pill( instead were Viagra)pills which intensified his obscene big Dick situation into overdrive ( which Milf mom Karen had a long night indeed) with Viagra saddled son turned into a several sex session by the time condoms ran out and they officially went bareback with pheromone Viagra hormone dick ( as Milf Karen mom was pounded into submission by her son dick all night . Which was supposed her husbands & wife anniversary night, Haha!

Any way Beforehand Jacob & Ms. Miller finally sealed the deal as Preacher's wife gave into temptation of the Wicked dick at her house for their new secret arrangement to protect her daughter's virtue (much to new cheating ways for her daughter's boyfriend Jacob (such a h huge sacrifice for the wickedness of Jacobs pheromone cock.

Including Karen's sister Brenda on more Wicked revelations on Jacob's condition and more sperm sample and another mystery victim doctor possibly falling for Jacobs Wicked cock in the next chapter, which doctor Aunt Brenda getting on again for round 2 bareback session (also her sister Brenda mentioned those new contraceptive pills for more pregnancy prevention) for nephew Jacob bareback as voyeur mom watched again to her delight and envy, But was working on short timeframe with Viagra wicked dicked Jacob was both a very risky venture since it was mostly her fault it happened as they the incestuous pack with kiss and Jacobs new cunnilingus skill surprised at the hour long night incestual debauchery at the Atlanta hotel.

We'll see how it goes next time for Wicked Jacob & more incestual debauchery continues in" Wicked Hormones" part 14 at the meantime.

Continue on

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

dantheman1998dantheman1998over 1 year ago

Well it might have taken awhile, but it was definitely worth the wait. Seeing the women in Jacob's life fall further into depravity has been an awesome experience. Keep up the great work I am excited for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A level above other stories found on this platform, I m pretty RTR is a pseudonym for some famous author working out his sex scenes in a fun story here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

worth the wait

1ncomplete1ncompleteover 1 year ago

It has been a long and crazy journey but we finally got chapter 13. Thank you RTR and O_S, delivered just in time for the holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off I wanted to say that this story's awesome. I love the pacing and restraint, but also the inexorable march towards more depravity. I also enjoy how the relationships maintain a sense of wholesomeness and closeness outside of the sex instead of degenerating into emotionless getting off.

The only thing that ever really irked me actually just popped up in this chapter. The parenthetical asides, for whatever reason, were quite jarring whenever they appeared, and they did so with relative frequency. If I had to guess, I'd say it doesn't jive with the perspective of the story. You typically use them in first person stories where the main character is relaying the story directly to the reader in some way, and the bits in parentheses are small asides or tangents to whatever's going on in the story. It highlights the interaction between the reader and the narrator.

In this chapter, it feels like the author is slipping a bit of information to the reader every time, which breaks story immersion, at least for me. It also seemed like most of the parentheticals would've been more at home between a pair of commas, so I'm not quite sure why they were used a lot of the time.

Anyways, love the story, and all-in-all that was a minor complaint. I hope the feedback is helpful, and if it's not I hope it's ignored without too much issue. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It….exists….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally the pain and agony is over.. Thank you RTR ... Excellent and outstanding job .. as always ...

Moon_and_StarsMoon_and_Starsover 1 year ago

Excellent! Your writing is improving and you're coming up with new creative scenes. My only complaint is 15 pages. Maybe split the story into smaller parts? Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.. the first few chapters were too long with his gfs mom but finally got to some good Karen Jacob action.. thank you.. I loved the back half of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was the best yet.I WANT MORE......I will wait another year if I have to..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welp, see everyone this time next year for chapter 14!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Best chapter so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uuu, the chapter actually appeared! Now to wait until mid 2024 for the next one...

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

First comment ... cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, just wow. I see a pregnant mom and aunt. Are Melissa and Rachel next? We can hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series has fallen off a cliff. Write a short 3 pager where he impregnates Karen/Rachel, Robert finds out and has to live as a cuckold or divorce, and end this bloated series forever. You’re like a classic rock band that doesn’t know when to stop touring, hang up the boots and leave us memories of when this story had worthwhile content

GioSoloGioSoloover 1 year ago
Great Addition

With the long wait, I was hoping the story would be longer than usual, maybe even 10 pages long. When I saw that you doubled the length of your usual chapter I was ecstatic. Another great read, and I cannot wait for the next chapter no matter how long it may take. Thanks for writing RTR9209.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! keep going but faster this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

conflicted I am.

great story I read.

however

leaked in more than one way O_S did.

read future comment spoilers I will not

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now Rachel and UGA and Jake gets her on her on her back too rawdogging her pussy till he loads it 3-4 times.. have Jake steal some of dads “medicine” so he can give her an all nighter too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very weak. Waited almost a year for this? I think we have seen the best from this guy in the first 5 stories and now it's all downhill. Also making a big deal about going through final edits for 4 months is pathetic. This is not John Grisham's book.

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 1 year ago

Hey RTR, very good chapter. Definitely a 4.5/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dummy below is one of the idiots that need to go away. RTR specifically sought out a new editor since his prior chapters were rough in terms of grammar and narrative past/present tense. Compare chapter 13 with the previous 12 chapters and you will see a marked improvement in the writing style. O_S gave final say to the author about what he wanted officially published (after feedback from select previewers was sought). I’ve read the original draft of what RTR wrote for chapter 13 and it was vastly improved by the new editor, so you’re talking out of your ass. Stop trying to destroy the relationship between the author and editor, or it will probably take months again for the next chapter to release. Nobody likes you or your inane opinion and if you’re also the one trying to doxx O_S, shame on you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The very first comment right off the bat is another f-ing dumbass complaining…really?? Seriously, F off already. Thank you RTR and O_S

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next college tour: Georgia University with sister Rachel and mom Karen??? Anal…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aunt Brenda should have the morning after or plan B pills if a “wicked” conception does occur, since she’s a gyno. That is, if the hormones mixed with the “little blue pill” reaction don’t altogether counteract and defeat any form of birth control or contraceptive…Yes, compared to the “leak” the author wisely toned down the wild meanderings of his new editor (I won’t insult her like others, since her talents obviously made a marked improvement in the flow and grammar for this chapter, compared to the earlier chapters) and RTR smartly stopped short of blatantly confirming a Karen pregnancy or radically altering Jake and his mom’s characters. This I think was to save it as a possible plot point for any future chapters, that hopefully from now on come sooner rather than later. The extra wait for chapter 13 was worth it though:

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow the vocabulary, dialog, grammar (tho still some small mistakes here and there) definitely taken up a notch in this chapter. This latest episode read very smoothly and I was riveted for all 15 pages. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Riding out the apex of their perfectly-timed climax, the Mother-son duo drowned themselves in the deluged depths of their depravity.”

“The wantonly moaning mother squealed in delight as each plunge from her son's amazingly plundering cock plugged the tight, clutching confines of her horny Mommy-hole.”

Utterly sublime POETRY!

(Also, aunt Brenda is left-handed lol…was she reading Ch. 13 on her Kindle??? Inception!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found myself being educated with all the tons of new words that I had to look up definitions for and learn lol…but omg, was that a tour de force of epic proportions! this series has now been rocketed up to the stratospheres in terms of the new depth, all the complex character interactions and all the minute little details which, instead of being a chore were actually a joy to read. I dreaded reaching the end, but couldn’t help but be captivated with each page that I read. Oh yeah, and the Bible verse is 2Samuel 16:22, for those of you wondering…had to look that up as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“It resembled a delicate, pink flower, glistening with delectable-looking drops of early morning dew.”

Another golden turn of phrase that the jealous dummies like in the first comment will stop at nothing to destroy and any future ones will be lost forever if RTR’s new editor is scared away by these idiots. Stop doxxing people and leave their personal lives out of it, morons.

ImTHATMonkeyImTHATMonkeyover 1 year ago

I’ve read a lot of stories on here, some poorly written and some look like it was written by a seasoned author but your stories have got to be my all time favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story. My name is Forrest and I perceive that this story has at least another 10 chapters at least. The pace is great. And I am sure you are a busy man so if you need to take your time, you do as you wish. You are doing us a favor, not the other way around. Bravo, and keep it up!! Cheers!

Xx_Beerlover_xXXx_Beerlover_xXover 1 year ago

quote: "Update 12/10/2022: Due to popular demand, I am getting a new group of editors from India and Pakistan for the next chapiter."

Why is no one ever outsourcing to Samoa?

In case ppl don't get it... that was my yearly attempt at being funny.

Anyways, thanks for the chapter - the wait was worth it... long wait is long tho, just fyi :p

Poor Robert tho... but wth? Putting blue pills with other blue pills. Someone sick OSHA on him!

I hope we get to see some variations of threesomes in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite story on lit I'm so glad you're still making progress. I love the gradual devolvement morally as boundaries are crossed and broken down. I believe that's ultimately the appeal of the incest/taboo category.

Thanks for all the pages I hope the next chapter is just as good.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 1 year ago

Freaking amazing chapter! I loved it. Whatever long it takes, I am looking forward to read the next one. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work! ^__^

kellerskellersover 1 year ago

#1 Thank you for posting the chapter. This an excellently written story and funny and very entertaining! Well done.

#2 There is an old tv series called LA Law. In one episode there is a con artist who married and stole money from a number of women. Seven of the women found each other and hauled him into court. None of them wanted their money back - they wanted their marriage to him recognized so they could get him back! He explained to his lawyer that he had invented a sex technique (never actually described) he called the "Venus Butterfly" that drove women nuts.

I am so looking forward to Major Explosions! Major Drama! God this is entertaining! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alright, I was excited to see the update but given the last two stories it wasn't much. But, still excited. I am sorry this one has sealed the deal for me and I am not going to follow this author. I think someone mentioned about rock band groups and it is absolutely correct. We have seen the best from this author in the first few stories and last few have been just half-hearted attempt. And, everyone singing praises about this last offering and saying this is the best story so far from RTR, it shows the state of mind of such commenters and they probably jerk off to Anime.

vrieseavrieseaover 1 year ago

Excellent story. You have a skill for writing very erotic and well paced fiction. Will worth the wait, can’t wait to see what developers in your creative mind. Five stars. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess its gonna be another 4-5 months for the next chapter? It was so amazing. I just need karen and jacob need to make a baby asap and fall in love. They need to cuck dad robert and make him lick up his sons baby juice from his wifes filled vagina

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story. Could have been posted as 2-3 separate chapters to decrease the wait in between. No complaints it’s just so hard to wait until the next one is posted!!

IronM1IronM1over 1 year ago

Great storyline! An incestuous pregnancy is in the air...

We will know for sure in about 9 month, which is the estimated gestation period... for the next chapter 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️ from me. I would have given ⭐️⭐️ if RTR did not make me wait 10 months for this and not whined about the painful review and editing process. Definitely not ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL@ IronM1. You are correct and probably a late term is in order so make it 10 months again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jake is an ass. The risks he takes with his mother are unacceptable. He cares about no one other than himself. I'm rooting for the wicktropin to be fatal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love your work, can't wait for more ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

blackcockriderblackcockriderover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, 5 plus stars, matster class taboo. This chapter made me cum in my pants. Thankx for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The all-night sex marathon was pretty good, and I enjoyed the chapter, overall. But it could have benefited from a proper editing. If THAT was the "edited" version, for which we had to wait months for the editing to occur, I can only wonder what the unedited version must have been like. Please, get a better editor for future chapters.

*

I seem to recall from an early chapter that Jacob's father had a vasectomy and is therefore infertile. If that memory is correct, then I think that was a mistake. The story appears to be heading toward Jacob impregnating his mother, and it would have been better if she could convince her clueless husband that he was the father. Also, why did you make Donna Miller surgically infertile? It would have again been better (hotter) to have Jacob knock her up and have her pass it off as her husband's child. Perhaps you could have had Jacob impregnate all four of the women, and in the final chapter there could have been a party for his nineteenth birthday at which all the husbands were cluelessly taking care of "their" bastard child while the women exchanged amused looks and took turns sneaking into a bedroom with the birthday boy. But overall, this is a pretty good story. Please keep it going, and try not to take so long with the next chapter.

Canta009Canta009over 1 year ago

This series is now one of my favorites. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did like this long chapter, and i have suffered the long waiting as most of my collegues here, but i think it was worthy. I think that if some of his girls can be pregnant it would be a mistake for the story, cause it would become a cliffhanger impossible to manage. It would be the end and i prefer to read still the evolutions of carachters. I do like you explore with this pace the story, Karen is so important to understand how deep is the depravity caused by hormones, little by little, so little by little. I like when girls connect with each other and the relationship between brenda and karen is so well developed. I'm hoping Brenda can talk to rachel too, without karen can notice it, so she can enjoy even her niece and at same time, give a rachel a good taste of depravity too. But... i think it can be interesting if Sara can "discover" the power of hormones without jacob can notice, like finding some semen, unknowing what is this, feeling hormones and acting as well, having a develop beyond jacob, until her mother find out, too late to resist even to her daughter. But no baby, not yet, nor never

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another mind-blowing chapter! ! looking forward to seeing more submissions without the mom even noticed, and more dirty talks. man, u and RawlyRawls are the best incest story writers, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the guy below - the last thing we need is another incest story where all the women get pregnant, like almost all of rawlyrawls stories. It gets old after awhile.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 1 year ago

My favorite of the series yet! Thank you

ryantrixryantrixover 1 year ago

Thanks for the chapter, worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oedipus Sex. Please tell RTR not to add anymore to his harem.. Jacob should only be fucking Karen Rachel ain’t Donna and The lawyer… but I hope when he goes to Georgia I hope mom and Rachel go, and he’s losing his mind, because he’s hard and there are 2 woman who don’t know he’s fucking the other, right there.. have Rachel catch Mom and Jake or vice versa but then Jake uses blackmail when they both try cutting him off.. lol I want beds breaking especially missionary sex with Rachel

Xx_Beerlover_xXXx_Beerlover_xXover 1 year ago

I really like this story and im gonna wait till next chapter, no matter how long it takes *hint, hint - nudge, nudge*

But i kinda wonder if there is ever a story where the MC, who is cucking/ntr-ing everyone, ends up in a bad spot because he got found out and now suddenly has to support a whole lot of children from all the freshly divorced women he boned.

hoohoo123hoohoo123over 1 year ago

absolutely fantastic. 10/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worth the wait. I won’t presume to tell you how to write the next chapter like a lot of commenters. I will instead just encourage you to keep writing. This story is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No more lesbianism please

firwirrungfirwirrungover 1 year ago

Well worth the wait to finally read this epic chapter. Congrats on the completed release, and godspeed with writing the rest of the story to follow. Erotic fiction often sets a low bar with grammar and strength of composition, and while previous chapters were above average there were definitely some rough spots. This chapter was noticeably improved by the attentions of the editor. Length was satisfying after the long wait, and probably necessary to reach the long anticipated story destination at the chapter's end. I will look forward to reading more chapters as they are published.

badbluebadblueover 1 year ago

I’m so glad I kept checking back for a new chapter. Superb and delicious! Looking forward to the next installment!

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippersover 1 year ago

Why does someone always write a long ,boring, irrelevant comment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost a year long wait for this? The hotel and viagra scene was stretched too much with little or no imagination. It just non-stop hammering of pussy without any emotions and decent dialogues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SPOILERS:

Oh my god, this was super fucking hot. I can’t tell you how many… sessions… this took me to read haha. Well worth the wait in my opinion. Really love the mrs miller stuff, bath scene was so hot and I really loved Beth’s time with Jake. I love it so much when Karen watches. Love that she almost joined this time, would love to read that. And dear god that hotel session was wild. Soo good. Really loved the detail of her looking back biting her lip in response to his ass slapping. Her face red and embarrassed. Crazy hot. Looking forward to the next chapter, excited for more of the attorney and a possible threesome with mom and homer or aunt. Interested in who the newlyweds were, not sure if that was a hint, though really loving the current dynamics in the story. Will definitely be returning to this chapter for more haha

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 1 year ago

I just read the entire 13 parts. I don't read incest erotica (aside from in-laws) but I did start reading this for some reason. I've enjoyed it. The way it is written, it's not very "mommy" and creepy.

What I haven't enjoyed is the bloat and the repetition (ex that sparkly wedding ring) over the course of the 13 parts. It has gotten better with some of repetitive sex happening off-page but it could still be a lot more concentrated.

To me, it reads like the author doesn't want to wrap this up and that will end up being a mistake. I hope the writer maps out the rest of the story, commits and completes it. But with so many hanging plot lines, it will take a lot of words to wrap this up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. This is one of my favorites. I also wanted to ask for some help looking for a Old story. Old couple catches a couple in a car at a park. The old woman tell she going to call the cops. Turns out to be a mom and son. Mom and son leave and they continue home.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

To echo some of the other comments, it has gotten a bit repetitive. I was, at first, sympathetic to Jacob's plight, but now it is as if it this has gone to his head. He has always pushed the boundaries set by his mother and his big mouth is going to get him in trouble. This just looks like a train wreck in the making. Given the hints in this story, Jacob has probably knocked up his mother which will complicate everything greatly. The heavy use of Christianity as the base guilt complex is just annoying. All of the women Jacob is involved with are all married and have massive guilt complexes for getting slammed by him, but they keep coming back for more. Of all of these women, the aunt seems to be the most honest. Karen his mother seems to be coming to grips, but she is not there yet and if it turns out that Jacob has impregnated his mother, then I do not see how this would not lead to a massive F-up.

At best it is 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories. Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🙄 Attacking Christianity now….whiny Jew review alert! 👃🏽🇮🇱 #KanyeIsRight

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RTR always made fun of Christianity, right off the first story. I don't care much about it and doubt anyone else does on this site/section. I do however have a problem with the quality of writing. The story line has gone downhill. Last one it was about retard Janitor, and this time it is about Viagra. Better he close out this series and think about some new story line and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been a disappointment. Very childish imagination in last few stories. 2 stars from me.

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5over 1 year ago

please do not let this hang here . please do more of it. i love it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't believe I waited this long for this. Not anymore... one star worthy installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When can we expect the next chapter Rtr?

Is this one will also take almost a year to publish or usual 2months gap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I first came upon this story around when chapter 10 was published, almost started reading it, because for some reason I thought it was finished, but luckily first went over some of the comments. Just like I wrote under that one, I don't like to start with long winding stories that have an uncertain future (they tend to cut off and let you hanging). So now I've just read somewhere else that there is a new chapter to this one, which made me think for a minute that this might finally be closing to completion (considering the chapters were spaced about 2 months apart and I haven't checked it out for over a year and a half), but alas, I now see that in all this time there have only been 3 new chapters and what's worse, judging by the comments, this is nowhere close to being finished. Once again, my initial reluctant response seems to have been the correct one. Maybe I'll check back in another couple years (if I remember to), but honestly, I'm not gonna hold any hope for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👎👎👎👎👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so, if I wanna get my Christian mom to be a slut, I just gotta get her drunk on pino grigot wine and take viagra…got it! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Issues with the writing:

Overly descriptive. Often using a second sentence and sometimes whole second paragraph to redescribe action.

Unnecessary Descriptions. For example, the reader knows how a phone works and doesn't need a sentence long description of using the phone to complete a normal action such as calling Aunt Brenda.

Over use of adjectives. Especially the 5 dollar word adjectives.

Repeating phrase often enough that it seems on purpose: "Gusset of her panties" and Jacob saying, "Awesome"

Suggestions to make better: Release in smaller chapter sizes. 4 pages on Literotica is enough, please break them up into smaller amounts. That will make it easier to stop reading and return to read more.

These issues come together to harm the story, because the exciting actions become spread out over multiple pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same poster as last thought to say that I gave this a 3 star. But, the concept and efforts could become 5 star work if edited for pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, constructive criticism versus idiotic, lazy ones. Chapter 14 shouldn’t be TOO short, however. Otherwise, we’d never hear the end of it from these impatient complainers…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Karen and Jake need to give in and answer nature’s call: mate, mix genes and procreate! Their babies are gonna be so cute—especially once they grow up to horrifically murder Harold…then the twins go to Rachel’s house to fuck their twin cousins/half-siblings from that bro-sis pairing. I’ve read the leaked outline all the way up to chapter 26 btw, in case anyone’s interested it’s on rawlyrawls’ discord server. Being in India is so great…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 14–

Karen’s ass breaks Jacob’s dick. THE END.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring. Only people finding this story exciting are simp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing style doesn’t connect to the characters - its abstract and narrative. Not sure why all the hype.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best yet, need more, do not stop now, wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow..should have stopped writing at story#8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with another comment that Rtr should stop this series here and star with something new. This started like a broken record now with senseless pounding of any woman who comes across Jacob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can appreciate the serious critiques that offer suggestions, but if all you're going to do is say it's not good, feel free to point to a better story in this genre right now. I am guessing everyone here would gladly read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry this one is DOA. 2 Star at most.

ShadowRigShadowRigover 1 year ago

me agrado, aun le falto algo....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing series! Please keep it going. Your development of characters, relationships, and rich storylines is a pleasure to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRTR9209@RTR9209
Update 03/19/2024.... Hi everyone. Just wanted to alert you all that I have submitted chapter 15 for publishing. I've read several comments and I understand the frustration of the length of time between submissions. Believe me though... no one is more frustrated than me. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES