WICKed Hormones Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually..." Jacob said as he stepped in closer, preventing his mother from exiting the restroom. "I don't really need to go right now...that was sort of a cover."

"A cover?" Karen enquired, eying him suspiciously.

"Yeah," Jacob replied. "Here's the thing, Mom...I could really use your help right about now..." He glanced down at the lump that had formed in the crotch of his shorts.

Karen's eyes widened when she saw the twitching bulge. "Oh, my goodness! Jake...you have got to be kidding me!" Trying to keep her voice down, she added, "I helped you finish like six times last night...you should've been good for at least the next couple of days!"

Jacob shrugged, "I don't know, Mom. Maybe there's still a little bit of those... 'vitamins' in my system. Besides...you know how this thing is...it has a mind of its own."

Karen huffed, then responded, "Yes...I'm well aware." She crossed her arms underneath her big boobs and added, "But Jake...this would be way too risky. Maybe you could take care of that thing yourself when we get home."

Jacob replied, "You heard what Dad said...we're still two hours away from the house, and it's already starting to hurt... I can't wait that long!" He then pleaded, "Come on, Mom...please??"

Karen chewed her bottom lip as she contemplated on how to proceed. She had to decide whether to degrade herself and risk getting caught 'relieving' her son in a backwoods gas station restroom, or roll the dice and hope Robert wouldn't notice the incredibly large bulge in his son's pants.

Karen uncrossed her arms, poked her head outside the restroom, and looked in the direction of the gas pumps. "Where's your father right now?" She asked softly.

"He's still filling up the Expedition," Jacob replied with hope. "He might be taking a while...you know that thing has a fuel tank the size of Lake Blackshear!"

Karen reluctantly made her decision. She ignored the thought that probably right after her husband Robert finished filling up their huge SUV, their son Jacob would be filling her up with another one of his huge loads. Taking one last look around to ensure that the coast was clear, Karen whispered, "Okay." She then moved aside to allow Jacob's entry into the restroom. "Get in here, but we have to make this quick...and be quiet!!"

A few moments later, Jacob stood leaning against the locked door with his shorts and underwear around his ankles. He watched as his kneeling mother sucked on his cock while stroking the entire length of his shaft with her right hand. Karen's lewd slurping noises reverberated and were greatly amplified by the cinder block walls that enclosed the small, dimly lit restroom. Jacob grunted, "That feels great, Mom!"

"Are you about to finish?" Karen asked in a whisper before she began licking and sucking on Jacob's testicles in a desperate effort to help coax the churning load out of his swollen balls. With each passing moment, the level of her anxiety about getting caught increased...along with unwanted sexual arousal.

"Not yet," Jacob replied. "Maybe we should try something different? You know...to help speed things along."

Karen pulled back, releasing Jacob's nutsack from her mouth, and causing a loud *pop!* noise in the process. While continuing to jack off her son, she looked up at him and replied in a low tone, "Jake...we're not going to do that right now."

"Why not?" Jacob asked. "The door's locked."

"Well, for starters..." Karen replied, "This is a gas station bathroom, and I simply refuse to lie down on this nasty floor. Plus, unless you've forgotten...we're all out of condoms."

"No problem!" Jacob responded a little too eagerly. "We can do it standing up...and as far as condoms go...I can pull out, before I finish."

Karen scoffed, "You mean like how you promised to pull out, last night?"

Jacob quickly replied, "But Mom...that'd been your idea...remember? You told me I could stay inside."

Karen couldn't deny that what Jacob said was true. As more fuzzy details from the previous night became clearer, she remembered it had ultimately been her decision for him to unleash the torrential tsunami from his bloated testicles and flood her vulnerably unprotected womb with his virile and potent man seed. On top of all that, she'd had him do it not just once, but twice. Karen blamed her rash choice of action on being under the influence of the radical hormones and overindulgence in wine from dinner. What she didn't yet know was that on top of all these factors, her sister Brenda's trial birth control pills that she'd taken had drastically increased her libido.

Karen sighed and nodded, "Well, that may be true, but trust me...I have other reasons for why you can't put your thing inside me right now." Seeing the confusion on her son's face, she huffed and added, "Look...if you must know...I'm still quite sore...down there." Her face reddened as she whispered, "Your mother's mommy-bits are gonna need a break...if you know what I mean." That she was even confessing this to her son caused another spasm in Karen's pussy, as her 'mommy-bits' leaked both her uncontrollable arousal and Jacob's lingering spunk from her vaginal lips.

Jacob couldn't help but feel a sense of pride surging within him, knowing that he'd given his smoking-hot mother such a thorough fucking. He then asked with a sly grin, "So...I take it that Dad won't be getting any 'action' for the next day or so?" He immediately regretted his statement as soon he saw the displeased look on his mother's beautiful face. Trying to skirt away from danger, the teenager quickly diverted the conversation, "I have an idea...how about using your boobs? That always works!"

Karen continued slowly stroking Jacob's rigid cock as she weighed her options. It was bad enough that she was giving her son a blowjob whilst locked inside an old, dank, gas station restroom, but now she was actually considering taking off her clothes for him. Never in her wildest dreams did the strait-laced Christian wife and mother think that this would be situation in which she'd ever find herself. However, she also knew time was now of the essence. With a huff, she mumbled, "Okay...fine!"

Now seated on the old, porcelain toilet seat, Jacob watched as Karen stood before him and reached behind her back. The teenager smiled when he heard the faint sound of the little zipper going down. He felt his cock twitch as his mother pulled her arms out of the dress and allowed the garment to slide down to her waist, exposing her mouthwatering breasts encased in a lacy, white brassiere.

Karen stared at Jacob's throbbing penis as she reached behind her with both hands and unfastened the overburdened hooks to her bra. She then pulled the loosened straps off of her shoulders and tossed the undergarment onto the nearby sink. Her big round mommy boobs dropped and wobbled perkily and perfectly-shaped on her chest. Fortunately, the soreness in her nipples from earlier that morning had lessened quite a bit.

Wasting no time, Karen reluctantly squatted down, making sure to gather the hem of her skirt and avoid the dirty bathroom floor. She then wrapped her soft, pillowy breasts around the length of Jacob's glistening wet tool, and began slowly pumping up and down along his thick, veiny shaft. The combination of her spit and his slimy pre-cum that had mixed together created an excellent make-shift lubricant.

Over the next few minutes, Karen got into a steady rhythm. With each downward plunge, Jacob's cockhead would pop out from the top of her cleavage and make contact with the heart-shaped pendant containing Rachel and Jacob's baby photos that Karen wore around her neck.

Jacob was in total awe of the current situation. The fact he was getting a titty fuck from his conservative mother in, of all places, a gas station restroom soon had him teetering on edge. "Wow..." he whispered, whilst staring at the glimmering gold locket bouncing around from tit to tit during Karen's movements. "You're the coolest mom, ever!"

Without slowing down, Karen replied suspiciously, "Coolest ever, huh?" She glanced down at her chest, then scoffed and added, "Gee...I wonder why?" She then looked up at her son with her beautiful hazel eyes and added, "Now, come on...no more fooling around. You need to hurry up and finish before your father comes looking for us!"

Jacob nodded, "Yes, Ma'am! I'm getting pretty close...just keep going...like that!" After a couple of moments, Jacob grunted, "Mom...I'm almost there! Can I finish...on your...tits?"

"Jake!" Karen replied in shock, but without slowing down her mammary-ministrations. "Watch your mouth! I must say, your language has been quite horrible this past weekend...that too, is a filthy practice that had better stay in Atlanta!" She then added with a softer tone. "And no, you can't finish on my breasts...not this time. It'll make too much of a mess."

With a shaky voice, Jacob responded, "But I was hoping that you could...ride the rest of the way home...with my stuff on your...BOOOOOOBS!"

Karen let go of her breasts and grabbed a hold of Jacob's pulsing monstrosity with both of her hands. As she furiously jacked him off, she whispered, "Sorry to disappoint you, Sweetie, but you can't always get what you want." She then stared up sexily at Jacob and added with a knowing smirk, "You'll just have to be satisfied knowing that I'll be sitting up front with your father the rest of the way home, with all of your little babymakers swimming around in my belly..."

"OHHHH...MYYYY...GOSSSSSHHH...MOMMMMM!!!" Jacob yelped, lifting his butt off the toilet seat and grabbing Karen by the elastic band that held her ponytail together.

Karen wrapped her lips around the crown of her son's cock, just in time for it to blast rope after rope of his huge, creamy load deep into her waiting mouth and down her gullet, before settling in a thick deposit in her stomach.

Moments later, Jacob sat back against the toilet's water tank catching his breath. Karen remained squatted on her haunches as she continued sucking and licking on her son's steadily depleting penis, trying to get every last tasty drop. Her right hand kept stroking on his shaft, while her left hand that had been holding up her skirt had somehow wandered beneath its hem and was now rubbing along her still sore, but thoroughly wet, panty-covered pussy mound.

"Wow, Mom...that was awesome!" her satisfied teenage son whispered huskily.

Suddenly, there was an unwelcome loud knock at the door.

"Karen?" Rob called out. "Honey? You in there?"

Frightfully startled, Karen pulled back from Jacob's cock, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and giving her son an admonishing 'See, I told you so!' look on her face. Before she could reply to her husband, Jacob called out to his father, "It's just me, Dad!"

Karen's eyes went wide with shock, and she mouthed, "What on earth are you doing?!" She then popped up from her hunched, squatting position and quickly (and quietly) grabbed her bra from the old porcelain sink.

"Jake?" Robert responded, with a chuckle. "What the heck are you doing in the lady's room?"

"The men's room was out of order, so the guy at the counter told me to use this one."

"Oh, okay," Robert replied. "Say, have you seen your mom? I thought she'd be the one that was in there."

Standing up, Jacob began pulling up and zipping his shorts. "She was, right before me, but I think she went inside the station to go looking for you."

"Huh...Guess I must've just missed her, somehow." Robert then continued, "Well, anyway, if you're interested, there's some really cool stuff in the store that I'd like to show you."

As she fastened the hooks to her bra, Karen nodded emphatically to her son as a sign for Jacob to agree. "Uh....yeah sure, Dad!" he responded with forced enthusiasm. "How about I meet you inside in a few minutes?"

"Excellent!" Robert replied. "You know what? They even make their own beef jerky here...I think we should go and try some."

Jacob called out. "Sounds great, Dad...I'll be right out!"

Robert's voice faded as he walked away, "Okay... I'm gonna go back and try to find your mother."

Karen and Jacob both breathed a sigh of relief. Sliding her arms into the sleeves of her dress, Karen turned her back to Jacob and whispered, "Quick, zip me up."

Jacob stepped forward and replied, "Yes, ma'am."

Holding her long ponytail up and out of the way, Karen scolded, "Once again, we've cut it way too close, young man!"

"I'm sorry, Mom," Jacob apologized as he ran the zipper up the back of his mother's dress.

Karen turned to face Jacob and said, "Well, not near as sorry as you'd be if your father ever catches us!" Straightening and smoothing out the skirt of her dress, she added, "Now...you need to get inside that store and keep your father occupied, while I freshen up a bit."

Jacob nodded, "No problem...I can do that."

Karen stepped over and opened the door just a crack. After seeing that no one was around, she looked back to Jacob and whispered, "I think the coast is clear." She took one last peek, opened the door wider, then said, "Okay...go!"

Before stepping out of the tiny restroom, Jacob said, "Oh Mom, before I forget...thanks for your help, again."

"You're welcome, Sweetie...now goooo!!" Karen then swatted Jacob on his rear end in order to further motivate him to leave. She then watched him jog away and disappear around the corner to the front of the store.

After closing and locking the restroom door, Karen opened her purse that sat on the edge of the sink. She then pulled out some cosmetics to touch up her face...and especially her lips, since all of her lipstick had worn off from sucking on her son's cock.

As Karen reapplied her makeup, her body continued humming uncontrollably in an arousal that was now further enhanced by the adrenaline from having nearly gotten caught by her husband. The fact that she'd relieved her son in a dingy convenient store restroom while just ouside her husband pumped gas was making her feel naughty...a little dirty even. She contemplated whether to tell Brenda of her roadside misadventure, giving her younger sister a big shock (and maybe even something to be jealous of).

After completing the touch-up, Karen put her cosmetics back into her purse. The loving wife stepped back and looked in the mirror to ensure her appearance was the same as before she entered the restroom. The reflection staring back at her was acceptable, considering the low lighting she had to work with. However, now there was one other issue to deal with...the constant buzzing in her wet and leaking vagina was not going away.

Karen caught a sight of the toilet. Just a few minutes before, she'd been squatting, half-naked, in front of the old piece of plumbing and using her pillowy, soft boobs to relieve her teenaged son. Now it was her tingling pussy that desperately needed some attention and relief, and her family was still two hours away from home.

A wicked idea then entered her mind.

Karen looked behind her and double-checked to make sure that the door was locked. Then hesitantly, she reached under her dress and pulled her white, bikini-cut panties down her long legs. After carefully stepping out of the dainty garment, she draped her damp underwear over her purse.

Holding the hem of her dress up to her waist, Karen then sat on the toilet. A soft moan escaped her throat as her fingers slid in between the slick folds of her dripping, wet vagina. Her repainted red lips curled into a faint smile as soon as her exploring digits found her blood-hardened and engorged clitoris.

Suddenly Karen remembered where she was, and a wave of self-loathing washed over her. She whispered to herself, "Karen...what in heaven's name are you doing?" However, the disgust she felt wasn't enough to keep the conservative, Christian housewife from rubbing herself to a much-needed, spine-tingling orgasm. Luckily, there was no one outside the door who could hear her squeals of delight that reverberated inside of the enclosed and dingy space of the tiny restroom.

After Karen had cleaned herself up, she stepped back into her underwear, pulled the cotton panties up her long legs, and adjusted the garment onto her curvy hips. As the repulsed mother smoothed out her dress again, she told herself this particular lewd episode would be one that she'd keep private. It would forever remain embarrassing moment that she would never share with her sister, or anyone else for that matter. It'd be a dark secret she would keep to herself...well, herself and that dingy old restroom which had witnessed her momentary little scene of depraved debauchery.

Later, the Mitchells all climbed back into their huge Expedition and settled in for the remainder of their journey home. Jacob called out from the back seat, "Dad...good call on getting the beef jerky." He then tore off another bite with his teeth and added, "This stuff's great!"

After sipping on some water and swallowing a tablet of Naproxen, Karen softly scolded her son, "Jake, Honey...how many times do I have to remind you...don't talk with your mouth full."

"Sorry, Mom," Jacob replied, then took a gulp of Coca-Cola to wash down the savory meat snack.

As he fastened his seat belt, Robert said, "Glad you like it, Sport! Just so you know...I also bought plenty of extra for us to have at home." The Atlanta Braves were scheduled to play on TV later that night, and Mr. Mitchell already had plans to watch the game from his beloved La-Z-Boy recliner whilst enjoying some beef jerky, along with an ice-cold beer.

After cranking the ignition, Robert glanced over at Karen. Seeing his wife with nothing more than her bottle of water, he asked, "Don't you want anything to eat, dear? Try some of the jerky...it's really good!" He then put the SUV in gear and pulled away from the gas pumps.

Karen replied, "Thank you, Sweetheart, but I think I'll be fine until dinner." After fastening her seatbelt, she took a quick glance back at Jacob and felt her cheeks blush before adding, "Besides, my stomach's quite full at the moment."

********************

On Thursday, after seeing Robert and Jacob off each respectively to work and school, Karen spent the rest of her morning doing some household chores. Once her tasks had been completed, she decided to take advantage of the beautiful October weather and go outside for a run before lunch.

Most days, whenever Karen jogged through her quiet suburban neighborhood, she'd be wearing jogging pants and a simple T-shirt. However, today the conservative mom decided to don a black pair of booty-clinging yoga running shorts and a red, form-fitting cropped tank top with 'GEORGIA CHEERLEADING' emblazoned in big, black, block letters across her chest.

Usually, the reserved Christian housewife would never have dared to wear something so risqué in public. However, today, she felt oddly emboldened. The compliments that she'd received the previous weekend from Robert and Jacob had helped to boost her confidence to the point that she decided to be a bit bolder and wear a revealing outfit that normally she'd only ever wear around the house. Karen felt a naughty thrill coursing down her spine when she noticed several men stop and stare at her as she passed by.

The gorgeous MILF chuckled to herself when she saw the shocked, mouth-agape look on Mrs. Caldwell's face as she waved 'hello' to her childhood piano teacher. The elderly lady (who also happened to have been one of Karen's late mother's best friends) was sweeping the front walk that led to her house. Karen knew then and there that the busybody church pianist would be gossiping madly about her suggestive apparel at her first opportunity the following Sunday morning.