Wicked Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScotchFan
ScotchFan
189 Followers

I held her tightly against me, "If you feel that strongly about it, then I won't pressure you into telling me. But I'm pretty sure we both know James Kaiser isn't my biological father, and I'm fairly sure I know who is."

She stared into my face again, her nails dug into my forearms, "You must not ever talk about this again Maximilian Augustus Kaiser, I will neither tell you that you are correct or mistaken. You are the last Kaiser and everything is yours as long as you acknowledge publically that James Kaiser is and was your father. Do you understand me, do you understand how important to both of our lives it is that you never speak of this again?" She was startlingly serious.

I sighed, "Yes, mother, I believe I do." I replied, though another thought entered my mind as I'm sure I'm not the only one. It all made sense, Jack Knight was doing my mother when my father was out of town. Mother got pregnant and she pinned it on James Kaiser, he did the right thing and married her. That is where my football prowess and height came from. That also makes Carrie my half-sister, a fact that I will have to take to my grave.

I was laying on a deck chair watching the moon and listening to the tide when my mother walked out of the bungalow wearing the token white silk robe, "Scoot over," she ordered. And I did, but just enough to allow her small butt on the edge, which made her snuggle close. She sat and listened to the tide with me for a bit and then stood.

"I'm going to bed," she said with a yawn. She leaned down to give me a kiss goodnight, something she never would have done at home. Our lips met for what was supposed to be a simple peck, her hand missed the arm of the chair and she fell into me and her mouth opened. Our kiss became a deep meaningful tongue brawling duel. As I reached up to steady her my hand slipped under her robe and was met with bare rib flesh, she moaned. I pulled my mother on top of me and one hand slid around to the back of her head pulling her in tighter, while the other found her perfectly formed breast, she groaned again. My shorts covered cock ground against her bare vagina as she moved her hips along its hardness, it was my turn to moan. She rose up and pushed my shorts down and gripped my shaft and then paused with my blood filled phallus only centimeters from her soaking pussy.

"Up until now it's been only harmless playing, if we do this it becomes extremely real, are you sure?" she asked.

In answer I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her down, her pussy glided easily onto my cock. She groaned with pleasure as the inches passed her lips slowly until she was sitting on my lap with my cock buried into her completely. She began to slowly gyrate on my lap, working my cock back and forth into her, she groaned with pleasure, I was speechless as my hands fondled her gorgeous tits, rubbing and pinching the diamond hard nipples. She leaned down to offer her tits to my mouth, her ass lifted a bit and I pumped into her releasing another round of moans and groans. I rolled her to her back, lifting her small frame easily and pinned her to the chair.

I began with a slow rhythmic assault on her vagina, my hands were braced on the back of the chair and my incessant strokes became more aggressive as I pumped into her. She raised her legs allowing me to go deeper, her breathing grew more rapid and her nails bit into my arms. Her mouth opened and what began as a moan became a primal scream of ecstasy as she came on my cock. It only took a minute for her to stop shaking and when she did I rolled her again and placed her on her hands and knees. I stood beside the chair and plowed her from behind, stabbing into her with everything I could muster; her pussy was like wet silk against my cock.

"Fuck me, Max, fuck me hard baby," she said loudly. "I'm cuming again, fuck, I'm cuming again..." she said between raspy breaths and she convulsed in orgasm. After her euphoria had subsided I started to put her on her back again, but she stopped me.

"I want to be on top, I want to see you when you cum," who was I to say no.

She planted her feet on either side of my hips and lowered herself onto my cock, her fine ass pumped up and down as she rode me into insensibility.

I groaned that I was close, at least that's what I thought I was saying, it probably sounded like a garbled mess. She moved off my lap and began stroking my cock with the occasional lick and suck thrown in for good measure. I felt the tingle and the stiffening of my body. The token "Oh shit," escaped my lips as my cock exploded onto her chest, neck and chin. She didn't stop stroking until ever drop of semen had left my body. My body was rocked with multiple spasms as I came back to reality. My beautiful mother was busily cleaning the cum from my abdomen with her tongue.

After I was sperm free, she crawled up to lay next to me, her hand lovingly stroking my spent cock.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

I couldn't lie, "I feel fucking great, how about you?"

"I've never cum twice while having sex, if that tells you anything," she said as she stroked my cock a bit more aggressively. "What do you think about what just happened?"

"Surprised, but not shocked," I replied. "I knew you were flirting and we were heading in a strange direction, I didn't think it would end up with my dick in you though." I chuckled.

"Honestly I didn't either, I thought we would just play, and that would be that," she informed me. "But I'm not upset that it did, I'm actually kind of happy."

"Why happy?" I asked quizzically.

"Because this is something we share together, it's kind of like a new beginning for us," she paused. "Oh I know you'll continue to see Carrie, which given the fact that you just fucked the shit out of your mother fails in comparison. But at least I have something to build on."

"True, it is a good starting point I suppose," I said, thinking about Carrie's hot little body, which was a fuller one compared to the one that lay next to me.

"You should probably stop fucking the help though, they will come to expect preferential treatment if they are banging the son of their boss," she said.

"Is that the old mother talking?" I asked.

"No, just a mother that is being sensible," she replied.

"Fair enough," I agreed.

"I think I'll start house hunting in Florida when we get back," she said bluntly. "I can fly to your games, the company does have a jet you know." She was silent for a minute, "What are you going to do with the house?"

"I really hadn't thought about it. I don't need anything that large, really," I considered it. "I guess I could put it on the market."

She laughed, "Good luck selling that monstrosity. I doubt anyone from our area could afford it." She gave me a few more strokes and looked down, "I think you're ready for bed," she said with a grin.

Epilogue:

The house did end up selling in only a few months. My not so wicked mother found a gorgeous house near the gulf in Florida and she even took Barbara and Debbie with her, they loved her new attitude once she returned from Aruba. Edwin stayed and went to work for the new owners. Mrs. Kraft, the librarian, fell in love with the art professor from a local community college. Carrie was offered a scholarship at the same college I attended and I bought a house there for us to live in while we were in school. Mom came to quite a few of my games and I visited her every chance I got. She was always very receptive when I came to Florida, Debbie and Barbara even joined in the family fun on occasion. I have yet to return to the oil company, Mr. Franklin is handling that, my present job keeps me quite busy. My present job you ask? If you turn on ESPN on Sunday night you might see my highlights, thanks to my genetics from Jack 'Jackknife' Knight!

ScotchFan
ScotchFan
189 Followers
12