Wickedness

Story Info
Will a voyeur son's plan be successful?
4.8k words
3.53
28k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers

John was fiddling with his mobile phone in his hostel room. The room was fairly big with two sets of furniture at two sides of the room yet with ample place in the middle clearing to walk. Each set of furniture had a steel bed, a cupboard, a study table and a chair. John was slouched over his bed as he gazed out of the window. There was no particularly heart-warming view, it was mostly of barren open spaces but at least the window didn't face another building.

'Hey! What are you thinking?' John turned back to see Andy. Andy was his room-mate. Both John and Andy were in their first year of college. It has been almost three months now that they have been roommates.

'Nothing particularly. I am thinking of going home in the next weekend.' John said still looking out of the window.

'Next weekend? Oh, yes, we do have a holiday next Friday. So, are you going to your hometown?'

John looked back and stretched, 'Well, yes. I promised my mom that I will be home at least once a month.'

Andy was solemn, 'Does she still stay alone?'

John said, 'Yes, mostly. My dad sometimes comes in weekends.'

'Are they going to get divorced?'

'I don't know. I don't have the heart to ask. But, they've almost been living in separation while I was there. Just imagine, your dad stays in one room, your mom stays in another. But, somehow, I have to give it to them for not fighting constantly.'

'I know. My parents got divorced while in school. My mom got remarried and has kids of her own. It's weird.'

John stayed silent. 'You know, my mom is looking to buy a house in suburbs. She likes the quiet. She has rented one just to check if she can go through the plan. That's where I am going.'

Andy was excited. 'Suburb home must be a grand affair.'

John laughed. 'Ha-ha! Not grand, but well, what I've heard mom say it is big, has quite a bit of outdoor space and has a swimming pool too. A private swimming pool.'

Andy looked at him in disbelief. 'It's almost like stuff of the movies. You know, I've never been to suburbs somehow. As in, I have been to vacations in beaches or mountains, but I have never stayed in a suburb. It sounds idyllic.'

John thought for a bit and said, 'Why don't you come with me?'

'No, it's your reunion time with your mom. I don't want to intrude.'

John laughed out loud, 'Quite the opposite. My mom always asks me to bring me with you. She said, you look like a nice kid. Whatever that means. And, well, if it's a big house, I would get bored. Come on, I insist.'

Andy grinned and said, 'Well, if you insist.'

Andy took his car and they drove down. Andy's mom, Mrs. Lefarty, was already staying in the house. As Andy and John drove up, Andy gave the keys to John and said, 'You drive. I am going to feast my eyes on this greenery.'

The road did justify such a reaction. Once outside the hustle and bustle of the city, the roads were laced with trees on both sides. There was silence everywhere except for the occasional horns of passing vehicle. As far as they could look, there were green fields, some freshly tilled and sowed, some still barren. The air got a little chilly. Despite stopping for an occasional cigarette and Andy's freshly-discovered passion for photography, they reached in around four-five hours.

There was a small shopping center and some other shops in the main road. Off the main road, the houses became scarcer and at the end of the road sat a pretty little home with a red, slating roof. As they parked the car in front of the gate, Andy and John were both grinning. John stepped out of the car and took in the fresh air and the deafening silence. He rang the bell and waited. He like this place already.

Mrs. Lefarty came out running. She opened the gate and hugged his son, 'You have grown so thin. Come on in.', she waved at Andy who waved back.

Mrs. Lefarty was a woman in her late forties. But, she seemed at best in her thirties with a radiant face. She had short hair, sparkling eyes and a very warm demeanor. She always wore oversized clothes, but one could tell she still had a cracking figure for a woman in her forties. Even now, she was wearing a black loose tee and a jeans.

As they both entered the home, Mrs. Lefarty said, 'So, what do you think? I am sorry for the mess though. I haven't bought it yet, so I didn't do a lot of cleaning.'

Andy replied, 'Are you kidding, Mrs. Lefarty? This place looks so good.'

'Call me Lynda, Andy.'

'Mom, seriously, I love this place. But, isn't it too quiet and far from everything? Can you stay here alone?'

Lynda laughed sweetly. 'Well, at my age, this is just the right amount of noise. Go change, you guys. You must be tired.'

The house had sprawling with a huge living room and three bedrooms and a kitchen. One of the bedrooms was in the upper floor and Lynda said, she had prepared only two bedrooms - one for the boys and one for herself.

As they explored, they found out the swimming pool. The entire day, they run around the house exploring the rooms, the swimming pool, and the outside garden. It was fascinating.

As they swam in the pool, John said, 'Mom, did you use the swimming pool once?'

Lynda laughed, 'Once.'

Andy said, 'You have to use the pool every day. Or what's the point of a swimming pool?'

Lynda said, 'Well, yes. If I buy this place, I will buy swimsuits too.'

John's ear pricked. He has never seen his mother in a swimsuit. He said, 'Maybe, you should. Come here, you've working through the day.'

Lynda came and sat by the pool. She dipped her leg in the water.

Andy said, 'So, what's the plan for tonight?'

'You guys tell me. You're in college. You know how to have to fun.'

John said, 'Mom, shouldn't we celebrate? Light up the fireplace and have some beers or wines.'

'I have a better idea. Why not drink under the sky in the garden?' Andy said

Lynda thought about it, 'Well, we should celebrate. Yes. But, bring wine for me. I can't handle much alcohol these days. Actually, never could.'

John quipped, 'Neither can Andy here.'

Andy, in mock anger, threw a splash of water at him. 'Shut up.'

John managed to direct an even larger splash at him. 'You shut up.' And soon, they got into a fight with water spraying everywhere.

Lynda was giggling as they got tired and stopped. She was drenched with all the water sprays. Her tee got soaked and clanged on to her skin revealing a very generous and ample shape of the boobs underneath. That, she was wearing a deep cut bra was obvious enough.

John diverted his eyes to Andy who was gawking at her mother. Lynda probably recognized the stare and got embarrassed and said in mock frustration, 'You guys are in college. When will you grow up?'

She wrapped herself in a towel and ran inside the house to change. That was the first time that day that John saw Andy's eyes lit up.

As Lynda prepared for dinner, John and Andy went out to buy alcohol. They chose a clearing in the garden and laid a cloth over it and opened the bottles. It was a full moon night and the sky was adorned with stars.

They joked about how different a suburban house was and why anyone would go live in cramped apartments when life could be so good.

John laid down on the grass. He was feeling buzzed already. He closed his eyes to take in the peace. It was such a welcome change from the constant noise of the hostel.

Lynda said, 'John are you feeling okay? Did you have too much to drink?'

John said without looking at her, 'No. I am fine. I like it.'

Andy joked, 'And he said we can't hold our drinks.'

Both Lynda and Andy giggled. Lynda said, 'So, how's college?'

Andy said, 'It's hectic. New subjects and all.'

Lynda snorted, 'Since when did college get so boring. Tell me about the fun things.'

Andy laughed, 'It hasn't been fun yet.'

John butted in, 'It's because you are trying to do the impossible.'

Lynda laughed, 'What?'

John said, 'Tell her Andy.'

Andy was clearly embarrassed. 'Well, ignore him. I told him once I like our professor and he made it a big thing.'

John said, 'Really? Mom, you know, we have a professor, Ms. Charlotte. She's in her late 40s. Andy has the hots for her.'

'Sssh John! Andy, we are all drinking together here. Treat me as your friend. Tell me everything. And before that show me her picture'

Andy was embarrassed but he was clearly drunk too. He took out his phone and John knew he was showing Charlotte's Instagram profile.

Andy whispered, 'Well, if I am being frank, look at her. She's gorgeous, she's confident. I mean, look at her pics.'

Lynda said, 'And a killer body too. I can see that you do like her bikini pics.'

'Umm. Honestly, I think I like older woman. They're smart, confident and so sensual. And yes, look at her body. She's a goddess.'

John knew Andy gets unhinged when he's drunk. He was waiting for his mom to change the subject.

But to his surprise, Lynda exclaimed, 'A goddess, no less. You do seem besotted. Don't you have a girlfriend?'

'No. I want to take Ms. Charlotte out for a date.'

'Haha! We, old women, how would we entertain young men like you? I think it's just a fascination. You will grow over it. You are just expressing your lust after her. I don't think you're really attracted to older women'

Andy said, 'Well, I had a girlfriend in high school. She was in college. I thought she was old enough. But, you know, she never felt right as in the relationship didn't feel right. Even in college, Charlotte's the only one I feel attracted to.'

Lynda giggled, 'Okay. What about John?'

But, John didn't answer even though he was fully awake. He had never heard his mother speak so freely about girlfriends and sex.

'Are you asleep, John?' Lynda said

'I think he is.' Andy replied.

'Well, he must be tired. Anyways, you're growing up to be a handsome man. There will be a lot of girls throwing themselves at you.'

Andy replied, 'No, I want to date a much older woman. I want to see how that feels.'

Lynda said, 'So, is it only your professor you're interested in? Or have you had hots for other older woman too?'

'To be honest, there has been some.'

'And, why do you like them?'

'Like I said, they're confident, assertive and most of them have a great figure like you.'

John's ears pricked up. Is Andy hitting on his mother?

Lynda didn't laugh. 'You think I have a great figure?'

Andy was clearly hesitant, 'I think you would look hotter than Charlotte in a bikini.'

'You're just flattering me now.'

Andy persisted, 'No, Lynda. You are damn sexy.'

There was an awkward silence. John was aware he should break the awkwardness but, he was also aware of the erection in his shorts. When there was no reply for a considerable time, he casually shifted to his side pretending he was getting awake, 'Did?'I just sleep off mom?'

'Oh, yes John! Just for a bit. You sure, you're okay'

'Yes, mom! I am fine.' John said

The party though ended soon as they all felt tired.

John immediately went to the bed and drew the blanket on him. Andy was sleeping at the other end of the bed but he didn't care. His head was swimming with images. Did Andy flirt with his mother? Did his mother flirt back? Do they have something going on?

John had covertly seen a lot of incest porn and stories. Though he never fantasized that he was doing his mother or his mother was coming on to him, the awareness that his mom could be sexually active made him cum. And today, he has seen the chances. He has never imagined his mom naked neither has he ever seen her naked. But, it has been hot imagining her as an active sexual woman. What will mom do? As the image of Andy fucking his mother danced in front of his eyes, he jacked off and came hard. As he darted a furtive glance towards Andy, was he thinking about his mom too? He couldn't tell.

The next morning, his mom said they will go to the shopping center to buy new clothes for all. Lynda wore a buttoned shirt and a jeans. Both Andy and John wore tees and jeans.

They left early to order lunch at a restaurant. The restaurant was well-maintained and had a very retro vibe to it. John, Andy and Lynda spoke about suburban life and how Lynda plans to pass her days. While there was no mention of Charlotte or sex, he couldn't help but notice Andy looking at his mom and his mom flushing in embarrassment. Was he just imagining things?

After lunch, they strolled into the shopping center. Passing through the swimsuit and lingerie section, Andy quipped, 'Are you going to buy swimsuits?'

John realized that Andy has already established a friendly rapport with his mother to pull off such banter.

Lynda rolled her eyes and said, 'Shut up! Come, let me buy you two a shirt'. Though Andy resisted at first, he conceded.

Lynda made them try on various shirts. Sometimes, he would go over to Andy and touch the shirt around his chest and say, I don't think this is good material. Sometimes, she touched his abs and said, it doesn't fit well. While Lynda fussed over John too, to John's eyes, everything was now sexual. His mom's hands lingered longer on Andy's chest, she felts her abs, and they exchanged knowing glances. John wondered if he was being delusional and reading too much into it. He was tired of his brain woring on overdrive. He said to his mother, 'I am coming back in a few minutes.'

'Where are you going?' Lynda asked.

'Just want to take a walk around. I will be back, mom.' John assured her mother.

'Okay!'

As John walked off for a smoke, he wanted to clear his head of all the thoughts between Andy and his mother. There can't be anything. He has never seen his mother hit on his other friends. And Andy wasn't even that handsome. And even his mother was interested and Andy was interested, how did it matter to him? They were all adults. Anyways, he decided, he will see how things went.

When he came back, he saw his mother trying on dresses and Andy helping her with it. John said to himself, 'These are normal dresses, she is not trying on lingerie or swimsuits. Calm down.'

And yes, he tried to look at it normally. His mom trying on summer dresses which fitted her better than the oversized tees and shirts and gowns. He could see why Andy found her hot. She was curvy with generous boobs, and a thick, peachy ass. While the rest of her body was not toned - not like a model but she was definitely easy on the eyes.

Finally, Lynda bought a dress that Andy liked. It was just noon yet. Andy said, 'Why don't we go to the movies?'

The movie hall on the top floor of the shopping center.

Lynda protested, 'But, I thought we will all watch a movie later tonight.'

John shrugged, 'Well, we can watch two movies - one in the theatres and one at home.'

Andy said, 'Yeah! I don't think of anything else to do.'

Lynda again rolled her eyes, 'Did you guys already get bored?'

John laughed, 'Not really. But, come on, let's make it a movie day.'

There was an action flick running and the guy issuing tickets said that they had three tickets but two of them were seated together and one on the other side of the aisle. They decided Lynda and John will watch the first half together and Lynda and Andy will watch the second half together.

The hall wasn't as polished as a city hall but it smelled and looked different. Lynda chose the corner seat of the aisle and John sat next to her.

As the movie started, Lynda said, 'I think he's a good kid.'

John said, 'I know.'

'I am glad you have made a good friend.'

John quietly said, 'I am glad you like him.'

The movie was okay at best. During intermission, he went and bought popcorns as Andy sat beside her mother.

The movie started again and the lights went dim. John looked at his mother and he saw, she had her heads over Andy's shoulders. Andy was holding her mother's hand. His head screamed out, 'Is this a date? Come on, they seem like a couple. Now, I don't think I am overthinking.'

The light were dim enough and John only had a side view that too from her mom's side, to see what was happening. He could make out they were talking in whispers and after sometime, Andy's hand went behind her mother's seat and rested on her shoulders.

Lynda was looking at the screen. John had forgotten all about the movie. He focused on Andy's hand. There was a slight movement - was he rubbing her shoulders?

Andy adjusted in his seat and now his hands reached nearer to Lynda's shirt. Andy was rubbing below the collar bone very slightly. Was he trying to get his hand lower? Yes, he was trying but he couldn't reach further.

Lynda slouched a bit in her seat. She made it seem so effortless that she was getting into a comfortable position. Suddenly, Andy's hand were over the bulge of her mom's boobs. Andy took the posture change as assent and held out his palm. Now, clearly, he was touching the upper boob over the shirt. He didn't squeeze it but just kind of kept her hand over them. To John's surprise, his mom crouched a little lower - slightly but Andy had his hands on her boobs.

And now, without any pretense, he was slightly groping it. His friend was groping his mom - John thought he should be livid but, he was hard. As hard as he could get.

Andy held her boob in his hand, squeezed it slightly and then he turned towards the buttons. Her mom still didn't react and John couldn't see her hands.

Andy unbuttoned the first and second button and slid his hand in. His hand came back and tried to unbutton the third. But, Lynda patted her hands as if it was forbidden.

John saw Andy desist and then his hands were crawling under her shirt. But, he probably couldn't get to where he was trying to reach because very soon, his hands came out from the shirt. He placed them firmly over her boobs and started squeezing her harder.

John's eyes were glued. Andy suddenly stopped groping her. Did he come? Suddenly, his hands went back to her shoulder. Linda buttoned back her shirt in the dark. And John stood up from his seat and went to the washroom.

What did I just see? He asked himself. And why am I so hot about? I should be angry, terribly upset that my friend is making out with my mother. But the more he thought, the images replayed in his head. Did Lynda make Andy cum? Did Andy cum himself? Where were her mother's hands all the time? Did she make him come? John himself ejaculated as he kept thinking.

As they headed home, Andy and Lynda were excitedly discussing the movie - as if nothing happened. John appreciated their efforts and joined in, not wanting to ruin anything.

But, John did know there was another movie they were watching tonight and it was up to him to decide how the night would turn out to be. He smiled to himself.

After they reached home, John went out on the outside garden to collect his thoughts. 'Okay', he thought, 'so my friend is attracted to my mom. My mother also is attracted. Why not? She hasn't been with a man probably for the longest time. But, it would be so less complicated if it was a stranger. This is my roommate. I have to share a room with him for another year or so, at least. What if he says to someone in college that he slept with my mom? What if, he becomes his mother's boyfriend? Oh damn, then they will be fucking every night. Andy will be on top of her and she will be fucked raw and she will be screaming. Oh fuck, to listen to her mother scream in pleasure.' As John reached out to grab his cock, he realized he was still in the garden. 'Focus! Damn it! But, how does it matter, he argued? Andy's a decent guy. He understands discretion. And, what about me? I want to see how the night goes, he decided. I will play it by my instinct.'

The night set in gradually. As Lynda got busy laying out the dinner, John and Andy argued over the movie they would want to watch. Finally, they settled on a road trip movie in Netflix. They had enough alcohol and food. Lynda was wearing a house coat which she tied around the waist. Lynda warned, 'John, don't have too much too fast.'

dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers
12