Wickedness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I was tired yesterday, mom.'

John was lying down on the center sofa. Lynda and Andy were sitting on the floor on the two sides of the sofa. As they started drinking and the movie started, they switched off the lights.

John focused on his mother and Andy. Will they try something in his presence? If the movie hall didn't deter them, they would very well use this darkness too. As he tried to calm his mind, Lynda complained, 'My feet hurts.'

'Probably from all the walking.' John grumbled

Andy said, 'Can I massage your feet?'

'That would be lovely. Thank you Andy' and she stretched her legs. John saw her shaved legs stretched and Andy taking it on his lap. Lynda didn't try to adjust the robe as her legs were spread. Andy kept looking at her legs while his hands worked on her feet.

John thought was her mother wearing a panty? Or is she flashing her thong? Or is she naked?

He pried his head to catch Andy's hands over her mom's legs without trying to be too obvious. Lynda's legs were straight laid on his crotch and his massage was an attempt to move her feet around his crotch. Clearly, Andy didn't understand what was expected of him. He kept touching her feet as the leg massaged her cock. He had a huge erection as was obvious. John couldn't believe his mom would do something so playful, so sexual right when he's sitting.

Andy was sweating, his breath swallow as Lynda's legs pressed and moved around. Lynda herself was facing the television but she had one hand covering her mouth. John had enough.

He stood up and said, 'This movie is boring. I will be in my room.'

Lynda also stood up, 'All okay, John?'

'Yes, mom. I have to talk to someone on the phone. I will be back in sometime'

John took a beer can and took off. His room was directly behind the TV and hence, he hoped it was dark enough. He slammed the door but didn't close it. He peaked through the door and could see the sofa. The sofa was only lit by the light coming in from the Television.

It was hardly a few minutes after he had left. John could see her mother and Andy move in to the couch. Her mother sat beside Andy. Her hand was touching his thighs. Andy had slid his hand into her gown. Ahh, her mother was only watching a bra. Andy was frantically trying to remove it. Seeing him fumble, Lynda unclasped her bra and tossed it behind the sofa. Andy wanted to remove the coat but Lynda resisted. For her part, she has taken down Andy's short and looked at his hard, erect cock. As Lynda grasped his cock, Andy's hand was firm and unflinching on Lynda's boobs. And the wild stroking began. While they didn't move, their hands were going crazy. Andy couldn't get enough of her boobs. Her mother moaned softly as Andy was pinching her nipples. Lynda's hands were gripping his cock and she was handling it firmly but gently. Andy had already closed his eyes. John was also touching himself. Fuck! He noticed the sly smile and the pleasure that was playing on her mother's face. She was almost getting fucked. She was moaning in delight. Suddenly, she took both her hands and looked at Andy and stroked his cock. Andy's both hands were under her gown. He pressed her boobs hard. Within seconds, Andy came and so did John. Andy was sweating and as he tried to take his hand away, Lynda took her hands to her thighs. Andy was looking at her. He was under her power. He pressed his hands closer to her pussy. John had seen enough. He made some noises to announce his arrival. He didn't want to embarrass his mom but, now, he didn't want Andy to touch her mother anymore.

Lynda and Andy heard the noises and they quickly withdrew their hands. John came and sat beside the sofa.

Lynda said, 'Are you okay, John?'

John said, 'Yeah. Why? But, why are you guys not drinking?'

Andy looked blankly but Lynda said, 'Well, I am tipsy. I think I will go and call it a night.'

Lynda kissed him good night and left the room.

Andy and John sat down in silence and they had another beer. John asked him innocently, 'How did you like it here?'

Andy stammered and said, 'Great! I think I loved it here.'

Of course, you loved, you bastard! John muttered.

John left Andy in the living room and said he was going to sleep for the night. As he passed by his mother's room, he had an evil grin on his lips.

Andy came in shortly. John was reflecting on what he did and he felt a twinge of pain. He shouldn't have denied his mom what she would have loved. That was selfish of him.

As he laid down, the day passed in front of his eyes. He knew he had to see his mother fuck - how, when and with whom, he would have to scheme these things. Can it be Andy? Why not? The poor bastard did actually enjoy being with her mom. And wouldn't he love to fuck her? He probably would have if he didn't barge in. Who else can it be? His mind kept shifting to the image of her mother guiding Andy's hand over her pussy or was she wearing a panty? Damn, unbelievably hot. He jacked off again to the image of Andy pressing his mother's boobs. Even after he came, these thoughts floated in his head as he slept off.

The next morning, as he woke, he saw Andy was not there in bed. 'Shit! Am I late?' It was 10 am and he had overslept. His mind raced as he almost ran into the living room and saw his mother humming to herself as she prepared lunch. Andy was lounging by the pool without a tee. Her mother was wearing her normal clothes. John wanted to ask her, did she do something? How long were they up?

He greeted Andy, 'Hey, and good morning! When did you wake up?'

'It's been a couple of hours.' Andy replied nonchalantly.

'You should have woke me up.'

'I did. But, you were so soundly asleep. Lynda asked me to let you sleep. You were probably tired.'

'Too damn convenient, you sneaky bastard.' John was seething within. How will he figure out what happened in the morning? Did they fuck? Did they make out? Damn, sleep! He tried to look for signs but couldn't find anything. He was sullen when they had lunch and loaded their cars for the return trip to his hostel.

As he bid goodbye to his mom, Lynda said, 'Have a safe trip guys. It was wonderful having you two here. Come again soon. I had a wonderful time, Andy.'

Andy replied enthusiastically, 'I loved it even more, Lynda. Can't wait to see you again.'

Andy started the car as John tried to decipher if there was more than what met his ears.

12