All Comments on 'Wicked's Metamorphosis'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long but meaningless

Long and...stupid! Quantity and skill with putting words together do not justify reading a 21 page story about dribble

dmallorddmallordover 3 years agoAuthor
Ref: anonymous - Long but meaningless

Long and...stupid! Quantity and skill with putting words together do not justify reading a 21 page story about dribble.

I appreciate your recognition of my skillful ability to put words together. Perhaps you could check out my other, shorter stories and find something appealing to you. This one was published in Novel and Novella so you might have expected it to be long. To date 1.6K people have viewed this story: 5 favored it, 9 rated it 4.44 so there could be quite a few that might agree with you, but didn't provide input. Those who rated it seemed to have found it more than dribble. I do appreciate helpful criticism, but was unable to find anything in this comment; other than good word smithing.

bamaguy326bamaguy326almost 3 years ago

I thought it was wonderful.

Please keep writing more. Some people my not get, but others will. I would not change a thing in your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...