Wicked's Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry my Dani, WicKed can handle whatever has you on edge.' I thought as my face turned into a smile. The sting of the new tats, especially the So ... WicKed one centered over my cunt, seems to be giving me a new persona -- some super power kicking into gear.

"Which way?" I asked Dani as we stepped out of the elevator.

"It's left or right, no other choices. I've never been up here, almost no one gets up here except the personal maintenance staff," she replied.

"Left," I said as an entry door opened. Marie's backlit silhouette was framed in the opening. We headed left to meet her.

Before Dr. Bagatti could say anything to Marie, I cut her off. "Sorry, that we are late, Marie. I passed out twice, during the tatting sessions, but I'm okay," I said. "Don't worry, I won't tell Daddy anything. You too, okay, promise? I don't want to get you into trouble with Daddy," I whispered while holding onto her arm as I fixed my gaze into her warm brown eyes -- long enough for the message to sink in before letting go.

Dani's eyes just widened, but the look on Marie's face went from stone-cold to blanched. Whatever was about to spring forth from her lips stopped like a truck slamming into a brick wall. 'Yeah, WicKed was coming out of her shell, today.' Daddy had entrusted me to Marie and I suspected she would crater at the thought of my getting injured or hurt while under her care. I walked past her and into the living room as I watched Marie silently faceoff with Dr. Dani in the doorway. Then she caved. I'd called it correctly! Marie motioned for Dani to join me as she sat down pointing to two boxes on the coffee table.

"Pizza! God, yes! Thanks, Marie."

I dove into it, and then caught myself -- where were my manners? "Come on Dani, we haven't eaten all day!" I thought about Friday night, Marie had laughed at me when I asked her if we could order a takeout pizza delivered to the farm. She told me the nearest pizza parlor was on the moon -- but when we got to the city, we could order one. Marie kept her promise.

"Not eating could be a factor in your fainting, today," Marie said. "Or it could be symptoms from factors other than facing the tattoo fight-or-flight experiences, Katrina. When did you have your last physical?"

"My athletic physical was before school started," I managed to get out between bites. It seems that Marie also knew about tattoos and orgasms from the sound of her comment.

"Kat, that's not a physical -- they're just checking for breath on a mirror," Marie smirked alluding to the old method of checking to see if a person was breathing by looking for fog on a mirror as a sign of life. "Dr. Bagatti will take you for a full checkup after you finish your pizza."

Turning to Dani, her face seemed to harden, again. But all she said was, "When you have completed Katrina's physical, I'd like you to give her a tour of the second floor, if she's up to it. Dr. Floyd has a 9:30 session without any understudies scheduled."

Watching Dani's expression, she continued, "I know what you're thinking already, but understand that Katrina just lost her mother. I'd like her to see how therapy works here. She has a natural aptitude and her mother's intuition. Perhaps, she might take an interest in the medical profession -- with some encouragements from you, Dr. Bagatti." I noted her voice's emphasis on, '... you, Dr. Bagatti.' It came out as a purr, but with claws hidden within it.

As I headed into the kitchen for something to drink, I heard Marie's soft voice speaking again to Dani. I couldn't make out what she was saying but I figured it must have been about the fainting story. Perhaps, digging for more info.

"Understand, doctor, this child is very special to me -- be very careful with her. There are some things I can't go into details about, but just make sure she's not out of your sight at any time. Understand? Not out of your sight at any time." She repeated for emphasis.

On the way down to the medical exam stations, Dani's attitude had visibly changed as she snickered, "Thanks for covering my ass, WicKed. I owe you one!"

"Can I collect on that tonight?" My sultry southern voice responded to match my WicKed smile as it spread across my face.

"No! God no. We're in a hospital with cameras everywhere." She whispered.

"Even the exam rooms?" I asked in astonishment. I was thinking I'd jump up on an exam table and she could repeat her performance at her Daddy's parlor.

"Yes, everywhere means everywhere. Kat this isn't a regular hospital. People staying here ... well you'll see ... I'll explain that after we finish with the labs.

"You're really going to give me a for real physical?" My eyes widened to owl sized saucers. Then, the thought of her probing my pussy and examining my tits floated to the forefront of mind. That WicKed enjoyment buzzer was vibrating in my cunty. But the thoughts of being filmed for some peeper to watch me later, dampened my ardor, somewhat.

"WicKed, you might pull the wool over Dr. Johnson's eyes about fainting, but she's going to expect real tests to be run, so yeah, you're going through a full battery! There's no faking that stuff. And just remember, you brought this on yourself with that fainting shit you told her."

'Yeah, I did.' I thought. But that lie was on short notice -- and it still worked. It saved Dani's cute ass, anyway, and that's what counted. I never want anyone to get shit-on because of something I felt I was responsible for, never, not ever.

Dani and several technicians attacked me without mercy. Dani did the EKG herself, not letting the techs see my tats. She even had a gynecologist called in to examine that end of me -- one that didn't see any tattoos anywhere - curiously. I had urine samples, blood draws, and an MRI. God only knows what the other wires and machines were doing. I felt like Frankenstein strapped to a gurney before they were done.

"Are you sure this is a physical or are you getting me ready to transplant my body parts?" I finally hissed at Dani. My pain and frustration levels were rising especially with the pain-pleasure sensations of the newly minted tats rubbing beneath the wires and tape attached to my body.

Dani's soft hands caressed my cheeks as she brushed my hair back and said, "Just need to disconnect all these and we are done, Ms WicKed."

"Wicked?" One of the techs repeated quizzically, as she heard Dr. Dani, and looked up, obviously wondering about Danielle's slip in calling me Ms WicKed. Under the withering gaze Dr. Dani gave her, the tech hastily beat a retreat, pushing the machinery at a brisk pace from the exam room, without another comment. Damn! Dani could be as stone-cold as Marie when she wanted to be! I got dressed and we headed out of the exam area looking for Dr. Floyd.

"Dr. Floyd, this is Ms Katrina Schumacher. Dr. Johnson is her mentor and has asked me to proctor her observation of your 9:30 patient," Dani informed him as we met by the central work area. I smirked at her lie about Marie being my mentor; I don't know why Dani said that, but it had to have a better ring to it than telling Dr. Floyd that I was related to Marie -- even if it was a second-step-cousin relationship.

"It's a pleasure, Ms Schumacher. Is this your first observation?" He asked looking at Dani. Those arched eyebrows were asking another unspoken question and were generating a feeling of a mild concern in me. I watched that look of consternation pasted on his chubby face, trying to figure out what he really wanted to ask. What was so fucking unusual about a first observation? It's not like I'm going in there by myself.

"Yes, Dr. Floyd, I'll try to stay out of your way and in the background." I said.

"Not a problem, Ms Schumacher. You won't be in the way. You and Dr. Bagatti will be in the observation room. The patient won't know you are there. It's sound proof and has one-way glass. Just don't bang on the windows!"

He chuckled at his own attempt at humor. Dr. Floyd had that frumpy grandfatherly look. Round bowl of jelly belly, wirerimmed glasses and grayish-black mustache. I could tell by the smile and the way he was patronizing me that he was expecting a friendly response as a reward for his attempt at humor. So, always being one to join in, I rewarded him with an appropriate smile and a light teenage giggle, "I promise not to bang on the windows, Dr. Floyd."

His smile widened as though he had just met a long-lost granddaughter. Men are so easy!

The observation room was darkened when we entered. I jumped, startled to see a face peering close up into the window. Dani grabbed my arm and smiled through those pearly whites. "He sees a mirror on his side, we have a window view on this side, so he doesn't know you and I are here. Remember what Dr. Floyd said about that?"

Dani released my arm when I nodded, acknowledging that I did.

She pulled up two stools and we sat down, quiet as mice. It felt kind of weird -- peeping tom weird - to see him walking around, pacing back and forth. I gasped as he reached into his pants to scratch his cock. Dani said, "Okay, I need you to calm down, this goes on all the time. But you are going to see something tonight that might freak you out -- so if this gets too intense, we can leave -- just tug on my arm, okay?"

I nodded, again.

The door to the room opened. Dr. Floyd, entered, accompanied by a young girl. He greeted the gentleman by name, Mr. Bell, and simply introduced the girl as 'your surrogate' for tonight. I thought that really odd, I'd only hear the word surrogate used for women who couldn't have babies and used another woman's womb to carry her fertilized egg. He read through a number of forms with questions that required acknowledgment signatures. As he read them aloud, my eyes widened. Mr. Bell had to sign-off on forms that he would be liable for any actions that caused harm to the surrogate during his session; that he would not hold the hospital responsible for any actions taken toward him if restraints were needed. The list went on and he signed each form without objection and then he signed a non-disclosure form at the end as Dr. Floyd placed all of them into a folder and stood up.

Dani looked at me, "Okay Dr. Floyd is going to leave in a minute, but Marilyn will stay with Mr. Bell. Marilyn is a trained and licensed sex therapist. Dr. Floyd and several other team members have scripted this setting for Marilyn and she will follow that script, tonight. Now, you are about to witness your first observation of one of many types of services our hospital provides to patients who ask for Dr. Johnson's help."

My eyes jerked from the observation window back to meet Danielle's as she peered intently through the window. "Sex therapist, surrogate? She is - going to fuck him in the hospital!" I exclaimed, "But you said there are cameras everywhere. Won't they be recorded?"

"Yes. Everything will be recorded for analysis and review by the psychiatric team, Kat. But, the idea of the session is to develop a sense of guilt and let that guilt work to replace Mr. Bell's image of Marilyn as a sex object. She is the closest person in proximity to the patient; her job is the analysis of his immediate responses and body language. If she feels she is in danger, she will use her safe word and Dr. Floyd will end the session."

To say I was shocked at playing peeping tom at first is a mild understatement; after just hearing that I could be a closet voyeur to a fucking session just blew my mind.

"And if she doesn't use the safe word, Dani?"

Dani fidgeted for a moment before answering, "Marilyn knows that patients may need multiple sessions to work things out. It's better than letting Mr. Bell return home and act on his impulses at home instead of dealing with his anxieties in a controlled environment. Kat, Marilyn understands what that requires of her. She's been through many training sessions and personal psych evals before Dr. Johnson hired her -- and the others."

"So, she could get fucked -- for the patient's well-being?" I asked incredulously, as I found myself thinking that this is the weirdest hospital ever. "Dr. Dani you and Dr. Marie are dirty ladies!"

Dani's head just cocked slightly with that wry little, up-turned smile of hers. "Fucked? Yes, possibly. But in the end, we help most of our patients overcome some very serious issues." Then, with a chuckle, she added, "I'll also have you know Marilyn's pay is really great for her troubles! And just FYI we are doctors, not dirty ladies!" She smirked.

Marilyn sat down on the bed next to Mr. Bell. "You and I are going to do some role-playing together. During that time, I need you to verbalize your feelings and what your thoughts are. I don't want you to hold back on anything; whatever is in your thoughts -- just say it out loud. I want you to let them out into the open. The more open you are in your communication, the more I will be able help you. Understand?" Marilyn asked.

"Okay, Ms ..."

"What is your daughter's name, Mr. Bell?" Marilyn jumped in as he started to ask her name. Marilyn already knew that from the advanced work up of Bell's profile with the psych team, but she cut him off to keep him from learning her own name. Better to keep total anonymity in these situations, I was to learn years later.

"Rachel, but she goes by Rae most of the time," he answered Marilyn's question.

"Then call me Rae and I'll call you Daddy. Is that okay with you Mr. Bell?"

I was stunned by what I was hearing on the other side of the one-way mirror! My mouth sprung open at what Marilyn just said about Bell and his daughter. Fuck! I was about to witness a Daddy-daughter sex role-play! This had to be a setup!

Fucking Marie! My temper reached a flashpoint immediately as my blood began to boil! I found my legs tensing with rage and pissed at that bitch for setting me up like this. I had more than enough anger left over for feeling really betrayed by Dr. Bagatti, too! I thought she liked me. Guess my first impression of her, as she rolled me through that orgasm her Daddy caught us in, was incorrect.

My attention went back to the window as Rae had her hand on Mr. Fucking Bell's leg and was inching upward, telling him that he felt so warm and firm. Marilyn was playing her script, I guess. Because she was starting to tell him that he should let 'Rae' know her touching him that way fell uncomfortable. But Daddy didn't ask Rae to stop going where she wanted to go. He allowed Rae's hands to flow up his thighs and tug at his belt. Marilyn was feeding Mr. Bell suggestions that he should tell Rae to make her aware of how wrong he felt this was, but Bell's tongue wasn't working. Bell was tugging down his pants, letting his 'daughter' slide onto his engorged shaft and begin to ride him like a champion bronc.

Marilyn's face was taunt. She had that look of anger in her eyes at his display of weakness, but she pushed through it and drove Mr. Bell to groans and moans of ecstasy as he shot his wad into her cunt. Sometimes it takes several sessions to break through a patient's psychological issues -- even if it takes fucking him several times before he gets it! Dani had stated. Well ...

Fuck Dani! Fuck Marie!

"Fuck this shit!" I cursed aloud, trying not to scream so that Marilyn's fuck session wouldn't get disturbed. I hadn't realized that I was also grabbing Danielle's arm, hard enough to leave bruise marks. Her flight response caused her to jerk back with a stunned look. She turned toward me, instantly aware of the anger painted on my face. I stood up, knocking the stool over as I fled the sequestered room. For once, she was trailing behind me as I stormed back to the lobby area.

"Kat! Kat!" she called as her high heels clattered across the marble floors, but I ignored her until my rage spun up into madness and then I turned on Dani causing her to freeze in her tracks, brought on no doubt by catching sight of the scissors I had managed to snatch up from a counter as I ran.

"Are you in on Marie's plan, Dani, 'cause if you are, I'm going to fucking kill you right here in front of all these cameras!" I was so fucking mad and pissed that if I had ...

"Kat! I don't know what you are talking about! Calm down, girl! You're shaking like a leaf. Tell me what's going on in that beautiful head of yours?"

"Don't try and shit me, Dani! Did Marie put you up to this? Did she tell you about me fucking my Daddy?"

Like a viper, I had spat out the words into her face. Dani turned ashen, as her blood seemed to drain down to the floor. The look seemed genuine -- perhaps she had no part in the ploy. But I was still so mad -- I just wanted to kill Marie or someone and she was close enough to take my anger out on. God knows I wanted to.

There it was, right out in the open! My Daddy and me, recorded for all to hear while standing in the lobby.

'Kat, I didn't know, honestly. Dr. Johnson never briefed me on anything about you. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

Dani began to connect the dots between the observation we were witnessing, my anger, and my questioning her knowledge about Daddy and me. I stood there hyperventilating as the elevator door opened. The bitch, that was the focus of my anger, was just five steps away. All I had to do was reach out, slice her fucking head off, and shove it up her cunt along with every other limb I could manage to rip off her body. I was bent on revenge and launched into a second wave of hostility against Marie as she stepped out.

"Damn you, Marie!" I screamed as I marched myself toward the elevator.

Marie never reacted to my insults, or my stepping toward her. The look on her face was void of expression. I guess that's why I let the scissors clatter to the floor, replacing them with my hands balled up into fists as a better weapon of choice. I had never hit anyone before, but I was ready, willing and confident that I could rip her apart like a lioness at the moment. She just stood there, passively waiting for the inevitable. Without a defensive move on her part, I just stopped, frustrated, face-to-face with that stone-cold bitch inches from my claws.

She let me rail against her until all the anger and craziness inside me climaxed. My body shook violently as my voice choked up, all while my tears were burning my eyes like the sting of sea salt. Nothing coherent came out of my lips; just blubbering, wailing sounds. I was devastated, betrayed at what she had arranged. In the end, when there was no more room for rage, my body slumped forward.

That's when she held out her arms toward me, stepping forward to catch me. I slid between them clasping myself around her, feeling her warmth, just like my mother's flowing into me, like a soothing balm. How do you go from wanting to commit murder to falling into the arms of someone who betrayed you?

The choked words she wanted to hear finally came, "I want Mom back, Marie! Back with Daddy so things are the way they were. I told her I would take care of him, but that's so hard to do. I'm trying, Marie." I sobbed as more tears crested over my cheeks and onto Marie's neck. The sobs came so fiercely that my body quaked, again.

"I know, Kitten. I know how hard it is for you; you never break a promise. I get that. Remember, I told you I would take care of your Daddy for you. When you are ready, you just need to handoff your promise to your Mom and let me take on that promise for you, please."

The softness in Marie's voice sounded so much like mom. I had no more fight left in me. The venom had seeped away and pooled on the marble floor of Dr. Marie Johnson's sex therapy hospital.

Marie motioned for Dr. Dani to join us as we stepped into the stillness of the elevator.

As it rose, my thoughts went back to Dani's riddle about the blue card. 'What goes up the elevator but never comes back down?' The answer of course is fear and loneliness, Dr. Dani. Fear never comes back down, because Marie absorbs it from you and makes you semi-whole again. The loneliness, though, always remains.