Wicked's Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon, parents, grandparents, esteemed faculty and staff members, and alumni of the Harvard Medical School. Today is the culmination event of long years of study, growth, and maturation of my graduating colleagues and I. We have unfolded our wings this day and are about to fly away, each of us to our own destinies.

I would like to take a few moments to personally acknowledge those most responsible for making this winged flight possible for me.

"My Mother, who is watching over me from above. My Dad, the love of her life she gave to me to watch over and who is seated here with us today, Ray Schumacher. I would especially like to acknowledge my step-mother, Dr. Marie Johnson, granddaughter of the renowned Dr. Kathryne Johnson, founder of the Dr. Kathryne Johnson's Medical Institute for Mental Health Hospital..."

At that point in my speech, I heard rustling of chairs behind me. Expecting to see the annual Harvard graduation streaker making a run across the grounds, I turned to catch the merriment; however, it was the faculty rising to their feet to applaud my announcing that Dr. Marie was in attendance. I found out later she was a significant donor to the university -- enough to garner a warm welcome at her unexpected presence. I smiled down at her clinging to my Daddy's arm.

"I would also like to acknowledge my wife, Dr. Danielle Bagatti, head of the Johnson Institute's clinical studies program for mental health. Also, I owe my sense of patience and its development to Dani as the mother of our three children. They have taught me to deal more patiently with those around us."

I ended the rest of my speech with the usual platitudes and sat watching our three munchkins squirming around in their seats. Two had inherited the Schumacher genes. Daddy had gifted his seed to Dani a few times while Marie and I were overseas attending symposiums. The third, the curly haired one, bore a strong resemblance to Rory -- no doubt a Christmas present he left Dani when he came to visit last year.

Looking up, I watched the tossing of caps turn into a sky burst of colors taking wing. I looked back at Daddy's smile -- I was thinking about how Marie's intervention had failed and then took a new direction. Surprisingly, it was the one I proffered as we planned Daddy's intervention; where Daddy, Marie, and I go home together.

Although, her intervention strategy at the hospital failed, Marie kept her promise and therefore my promise to Mom - to always take care of Daddy's every need in every way. I, too, failed to follow through and not fuck Daddy again; it was just too hard to resist watching the two of them together. She bedded him, wedded him, and brought Dani and I into the inclusion process of a new and growing family lifestyle spreading throughout our nation.

'It's alright to fuck anyone you want, as long as they want it too, and you don't hurt anyone else,' This became our unofficial corporate motto; you don't see it on any stone plaques at the hospital but ask any subordinate new staffers and they will eagerly fill you in - as long as you promise not to tell Marie they told you.

I thought about that motto now also, as I watched Daddy hugging on the munchkins. I also contemplated it meaning and planned to ask Dani to watch the kids at the hotel tonight so that I could slip into bed with Marie and Daddy, as Mom's surrogate again. Life felt so good today, as WicKed Spread Her Wings on the next journey in my life.

++++++++++

Please, take a moment and rate this story below. I'd also appreciate your thoughts or comments regarding how this story resonates with you.